A Beautiful Affair Of The Heart Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 User photo

A Beautiful Affair Of The Heart 1

Dina · Married on 07/24/2018

I consider myself fortunate to find Rev. Louis to preside at my wedding, and so does my wife and all 100 people in attendance. Initially I thought Rev. Louis would do a very short nuptials, like a JP or Magistrate. However, that was not what occurred at all. Rev. Louis covered everything from soup to nuts ! He guided me through the complexities of obtaining the marriage license; then lent his experience crafting a personalized wedding program. With no hesitation Rev. Louis made the trip from Fort Lee to the Atlantic City area to preside over our wedding, making it a great success for everyone in attendance. Thank you again, from all of us Rev. Louis !!! Dina & Len, et al...

Sent on 07/26/2018
    A Beautiful Affair Of The Heart 2

A Beautiful Affair Of The Heart's reply:

HI Dina and Len, Thanks so much for your beautiful kind words of appreciation. I loved doing your wedding so much. The two of you showed an amazing open heart by allowing members of the community to come join in your celebration of love. It was memorable and joyous for everyone. So many people told me they loved it. Thanks for blessing me with such an honor.

Norina · Married on 07/11/2018

We couldn't be more happy! Rev. Louis performed our outdoor wedding ceremony and it was perfect. While we had only a few communications before the wedding, you would never have guessed it was our first time meeting the day of the ceremony. He was on time, prepared, very engaging and professional. While it may seem a bit pricy, the step by step guide of suggestions to customize our wedding day made the process simple and worth every penny! He had every little change in words we made to our ceremony down perfect! He was amazing and it was evident that he genuinely loves doing wedding ceremonies! Thank you Rev. Louis for helping to make our day memorable and special. Norina & Barry

Sent on 07/22/2018

A Beautiful Affair Of The Heart's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and generous spirit! The two of you are a shining example of what love is all about. What an honor to have the greatest vocation on earth and have it be so beautifully appreciated. I will remember the two of you forever and hope to see you again when your amazing children walk down the aisle and follow in your grace-filled footsteps.

Marwan · Married on 10/11/2017

5-Stars all the way! Officiant was great.

donna · Married on 09/23/2017

Beautiful ceremony and extremely helpful when preparing.

Sent on 09/24/2017

A Beautiful Affair Of The Heart's reply:

Donna and Eddie, It was my honor to pay homage to your beautiful love. It was extra special because I married your sister 10 years ago and your brother-in-law came up to me prior to the ceremony and told me how happy he had been with his ceremony and he couldn't wait to see yours. And if I am lucky enough to do any of your children's weddings, I will cry tears of joy. Enjoy marital bliss!

Stacey · Married on 09/23/2017

Thanks again for everything!
    Very simple, professional and perfect. I recommend them in a heart ❤️ beat..
    Thanks again, Pamela xoxo
    God Bless
    Mr. & Mrs. Bethea

Sent on 10/01/2017

A Beautiful Affair Of The Heart's reply:

Wow, I love those wedding pics! It was our honor to be part of such a joyful happening. Thanks again, Rev. Louis

Jane · Married on 09/09/2017

I'm not sure its possible to do a wedding better than Rev. Louis Conselatore just did. He had the crowd in the palm of his hands. I saw people crying and people laughing--they were moved! There is a warm spirit about him and he is so sweet. My brother will be getting married in February and will be using him. I could not have been more pleased.

Victoria · Married on 08/09/2017

Thank you for all your help and wonderful service.. Rebecca was FANTASTIC and AMAZING...

Matthew · Married on 08/04/2017

I would HIGHLY recommend Rev. Louis Conselatore and the team at A Beautiful Affair Of The Heart. They answered all my questions and they always answer the phone when you call. They have a great site and I loved the personalized wedding packet.
    On the wedding day, Rev. Louis came very early and made everyone feel so calm and then he wowed the crowd with his beaming smile and passion. You can tell he was made to do this and the guests couldn't stop talking about how much they loved the ceremony!

Shari · Married on 06/22/2017

Rev. Louis is awesome! You will love this guy. Sweet, sincere, joyous and inspirational. I have been to many weddings and they can't compare to this minister. I will recommend to everyone I know.

Junie · Married on 06/26/2016

I have recommended Rev. Louis and A Beautiful Affair Of The Heart many times and the couples were incredibly pleased. The weddings are passionate and celebratory and he is very good at what he does. I would enthusiastically recommend him to any couple that wants to have the best wedding possible.

Patrice · Married on 05/22/2015

Excellent business! Rev. Louis C and his team of officiants are fantastic!!!!! We had the pleasure of having Rev. Robert Nulman officiate our ceremony. He made it personable, even though he had never met us. It was literally a beautiful affair!

sally · Married on 01/31/2015

rev.Richard P. Caldwell was very friendly did a fabulous job and went into details about the ceremony and it went very smooth . I would recommend him to anyone , he takes pride in his work. I was very satisfied with him and thank you again .

Katie · Married on 09/27/2014

Reverend Phil performed our ceremony and it will forever be in our hearts and minds. Thanks for making our day so special and accomodating all of our requests.

Paul · Married on 10/08/2013

I saw Rev. Louis Conselatore do two weddings for my cousins and I said " I want that guy to help make my wedding great." And he did. His website is fantastic. He customized an amazing ceremony for me. His smile can light up the room and people can't believe how much joy and love comes from him. He has since done several more weddings for my friends and family. Its your wedding day so make it perfect!

Sent on 09/21/2017

A Beautiful Affair Of The Heart's reply:

Thanks so much Paul. You are a beautiful soul and I can't wait to do some more joyful weddings for your friends and family.

Stephanie · Married on 08/10/2013

We were married on August 10th by Reverend Gerard Friscia. The ceremony was beautiful and all of my guests complimented on the Family Homily. It was a pleasure working with Reverend Friscia and we would recommend him to anyone!

Jaya · Married on 04/27/2013

I found Rev. Gerard Friscia through A Beautiful Affair of the Heart to officiate our wedding. He did such an amazing job!

Liz · Married on 10/07/2012

Rev. Gerard Friscia was an absolute delight. He performed my wedding ceremony and it was more than what I hoped for. His personality and sense of humor made my guests enjoy every minute. A huge thanks to A Beautiful Affair of The Heart for making my special day that much more special.

rikkid · Married on 06/23/2012

I was orginally going to have a good friend marry us but then we decided to ask him to be the best man in our wedding instead. I came across A Beautiful Affair of the Heart via internet. I was assigned the officiant closes to my wedding location. I used the different package options to shape how I wanted our ceremony. My then fiance, now husband, and I also chose to say our own vows after a more official vow option by A Beautiful Affair of the Heart. I paid the officiant to also attend our rehearsal day before the big day. The ceremony went very well and we recieved alot of complements on the content of the ceremony. Our officiant was very professional and a pleasure to work with. His name is Doug Couisineau in Vicksburg MS. He did a wonderful job officiating.

• Constance

Constance · Married on 05/12/2012

I enjoyed every minute of it! I would recommend to any one gettingi married

• Amy

Amy · Married on 05/29/2011

We originally met with Rev. Glenn, however he had a family wedding the same weekend as ours and wasnt available. However the quickly found us another officiant....REV PHIL PASSANTINO was amazing! We listened to what we wanted and delivered just that. He was extremely professional. Our guests made several comments on how nice the ceremony was and REV PHIL definitely made that happen. 973-907-0200 for REV PHIL!
    VERY VERY REASONABLE PRICE AS WELL!

Erica · Married on 05/21/2011

Reverend Louis was so fantastic and performed an amazingly, beautiful wedding ceremony for my May 21, 2011 wedding. He was professional and prepared but also fun and made our guests laugh and feel at ease. Our wedding ceremony was absolutely a reflection of us and he incorporated everything that we requested. He was also completely understanding when I accidentally left the marriage license at the hotel instead of taking it with me to the wedding site! He assured me that everything would be fine and all I had to do was Fed Ex it to him the next day!

Reverened Louis always replied to my emails within 24 hours and was always courtious when replying.

I would recommend A Beautiful Affair of the Heart to anyone that is looking to have a beautiful wedding ceremony that is prepared with ease and personalization

• RavenBeautie

Danielle · Married on 10/23/2010

Chaplain Bob Nuhlman is awesome! He helped us every step of the way and we created a beautiful ceremony

Natalie · Married on 11/07/2009

The ceremony was beautiful

Rev Raymond is a pleasure to work with.

Leala · Married on 10/11/2009

Our ceremy was outstanding. All of our guests said how great it was and that it was so up beat and fun!

• 2009bride

Desiree · Married on 10/02/2009

We were very pleased with this vendor. We are Catholic, and wanted a religious ceremony, but for many reasons, we could not, so looked for alternatives and was blown away by A Beautiful Affair of The Heart. Upon first contact, they sent us an entire wedding ceremony packet that had a complete service in writing, and all we had to do was select what parts of the ceremony we wanted. Talk about saving us a boatload of time!! We were able to choose the officiant, and we went with Rev. Gerald Braam, who is a more seasoned professional, which is what we were looking for (we felt uncomfortable having a 20+ year old marry us!) We met, talked and spent a lot of time communicating via email, which was great since we were so time-strapped. He was quick to respond and helpful every step of the way. We wanted two traditions incorporated into our ceremony that he had never performed before (Lasso Ceremony and the Blessing of the Coins), which he immediately researched and learned what to do, presented to us how it would go, and we rehearsed it during the rehearsal. The ceremony went flawless, and we couldn't have been happier with his performance. After the ceremony, he provided us with the book that he used to perform the service, with our wedding ceremony written out as a keepsake for us. Well done- and we highly recommend him!