50 Reviews for A Beautiful Affair Of The Heart

Customized Vows (1)
Licensed (1)
No Denomination (1)
50 A Beautiful Affair Of The Heart Reviews

Beautiful ceremony and extremely helpful when preparing.

Profile Picture donna, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious, No Denomination

Thanks again for everything!
Very simple, professional and perfect. I recommend them in a heart ❤️ beat..
Thanks again, Pamela xoxo
God Bless
Mr. & Mrs. Bethea

Profile Picture Stacey, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I'm not sure its possible to do a wedding better than Rev. Louis Conselatore just did. He had the crowd in the palm of his hands. I saw people crying and people laughing--they were moved! There is a warm spirit about him and he is so sweet. My brother will be getting married in February and will be using him. I could not have been more pleased.

Profile Picture Jane, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you for all your help and wonderful service.. Rebecca was FANTASTIC and AMAZING...

Profile Picture Victoria, 8/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would HIGHLY recommend Rev. Louis Conselatore and the team at A Beautiful Affair Of The Heart. They answered all my questions and they always answer the phone when you call. They have a great site and I loved the personalized wedding packet.
On the wedding day, Rev. Louis came very early and made everyone feel so calm and then he wowed the crowd with his beaming smile and passion. You can tell he was made to do this and the guests couldn't stop talking about how much they loved the ceremony!

Profile Picture Matthew, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Louis is awesome! You will love this guy. Sweet, sincere, joyous and inspirational. I have been to many weddings and they can't compare to this minister. I will recommend to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Shari, 6/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I have recommended Rev. Louis and A Beautiful Affair Of The Heart many times and the couples were incredibly pleased. The weddings are passionate and celebratory and he is very good at what he does. I would enthusiastically recommend him to any couple that wants to have the best wedding possible.

Profile Picture Junie, 6/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Excellent business! Rev. Louis C and his team of officiants are fantastic!!!!! We had the pleasure of having Rev. Robert Nulman officiate our ceremony. He made it personable, even though he had never met us. It was literally a beautiful affair!

Profile Picture Patrice, 5/22/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

rev.Richard P. Caldwell was very friendly did a fabulous job and went into details about the ceremony and it went very smooth . I would recommend him to anyone , he takes pride in his work. I was very satisfied with him and thank you again .

Profile Picture sally, 1/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Phil performed our ceremony and it will forever be in our hearts and minds. Thanks for making our day so special and accomodating all of our requests.

Profile Picture Katie , 9/27/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I saw Rev. Louis Conselatore do two weddings for my cousins and I said " I want that guy to help make my wedding great." And he did. His website is fantastic. He customized an amazing ceremony for me. His smile can light up the room and people can't believe how much joy and love comes from him. He has since done several more weddings for my friends and family. Its your wedding day so make it perfect!

Profile Picture Paul, 10/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were married on August 10th by Reverend Gerard Friscia. The ceremony was beautiful and all of my guests complimented on the Family Homily. It was a pleasure working with Reverend Friscia and we would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture User2493925, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I found Rev. Gerard Friscia through A Beautiful Affair of the Heart to officiate our wedding. He did such an amazing job!

Profile Picture Jaya, 4/27/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Gerard Friscia was an absolute delight. He performed my wedding ceremony and it was more than what I hoped for. His personality and sense of humor made my guests enjoy every minute. A huge thanks to A Beautiful Affair of The Heart for making my special day that much more special.

Profile Picture Liz, 10/7/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I was orginally going to have a good friend marry us but then we decided to ask him to be the best man in our wedding instead. I came across A Beautiful Affair of the Heart via internet. I was assigned the officiant closes to my wedding location. I used the different package options to shape how I wanted our ceremony. My then fiance, now husband, and I also chose to say our own vows after a more official vow option by A Beautiful Affair of the Heart. I paid the officiant to also attend our rehearsal day before the big day. The ceremony went very well and we recieved alot of complements on the content of the ceremony. Our officiant was very professional and a pleasure to work with. His name is Doug Couisineau in Vicksburg MS. He did a wonderful job officiating.

Profile Picture rikkid, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I enjoyed every minute of it! I would recommend to any one gettingi married

Profile Picture Constance, 5/12/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We originally met with Rev. Glenn, however he had a family wedding the same weekend as ours and wasnt available. However the quickly found us another officiant....REV PHIL PASSANTINO was amazing! We listened to what we wanted and delivered just that. He was extremely professional. Our guests made several comments on how nice the ceremony was and REV PHIL definitely made that happen. 973-907-0200 for REV PHIL!
VERY VERY REASONABLE PRICE AS WELL!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/29/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Louis was so fantastic and performed an amazingly, beautiful wedding ceremony for my May 21, 2011 wedding. He was professional and prepared but also fun and made our guests laugh and feel at ease. Our wedding ceremony was absolutely a reflection of us and he incorporated everything that we requested. He was also completely understanding when I accidentally left the marriage license at the hotel instead of taking it with me to the wedding site! He assured me that everything would be fine and all I had to do was Fed Ex it to him the next day!

Reverened Louis always replied to my emails within 24 hours and was always courtious when replying.

I would recommend A Beautiful Affair of the Heart to anyone that is looking to have a beautiful wedding ceremony that is prepared with ease and personalization

Profile Picture Erica, 5/21/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Chaplain Bob Nuhlman is awesome! He helped us every step of the way and we created a beautiful ceremony

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/23/10, 6 Reviews

The ceremony was beautiful

Rev Raymond is a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Natalie, 11/7/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our ceremy was outstanding. All of our guests said how great it was and that it was so up beat and fun!

Profile Picture Leala, 10/11/09, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were very pleased with this vendor. We are Catholic, and wanted a religious ceremony, but for many reasons, we could not, so looked for alternatives and was blown away by A Beautiful Affair of The Heart. Upon first contact, they sent us an entire wedding ceremony packet that had a complete service in writing, and all we had to do was select what parts of the ceremony we wanted. Talk about saving us a boatload of time!! We were able to choose the officiant, and we went with Rev. Gerald Braam, who is a more seasoned professional, which is what we were looking for (we felt uncomfortable having a 20+ year old marry us!) We met, talked and spent a lot of time communicating via email, which was great since we were so time-strapped. He was quick to respond and helpful every step of the way. We wanted two traditions incorporated into our ceremony that he had never performed before (Lasso Ceremony and the Blessing of the Coins), which he immediately researched and learned what to do, presented to us how it would go, and we rehearsed it during the rehearsal. The ceremony went flawless, and we couldn't have been happier with his performance. After the ceremony, he provided us with the book that he used to perform the service, with our wedding ceremony written out as a keepsake for us. Well done- and we highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Desiree, 10/2/09, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Larry Hall did our ceremony and he was wonderful! We met last December to get to know more about him and so he could get to know us. He told us our ceremony was all about us and anything we wanted he would do. In the months leading up to the wedding he was always there to answer any questions we had. We put together the ceremony we wanted and he gave us his opinions and ideas to make it perfect. Our wedding day was perfect, the ceremony was beautiful. All of our guests commented on how wonderful Rev Larry Hall was and how beautiful and personalized the ceremony was. I can't wait to watch back the ceremony on video so i can hear it all again.

Profile Picture tammi, 9/18/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We had Richard Perry as our minister. Mr. Perry met with us on a Sunday morning at a half way point (a relaxing Barnes & Noble coffee shop) right on time and conveyed to us that we should make our ceremony as personalized as possible, something we could always look back on and remember. He offered ideas, took notes on our ideas and by the time the meeting was over I was so happy to have him as our minister. He was very prompt with his emails and totally professional.
Mr. Perry wanted to make sure he met with everyone who wasn't at the rehersal (my friend doing the reading and my friend playing the special song I wanted played during the ceremoney on her cd player) so he knew every detail and to see if they had any questions. We did special readings to each other and he provided the pretty white binders with ribbons to match our wedding colors for our ceremony. As this was our second marriage and I was brought up Catholic being matched with Mr. Perry who was also Catholic was also special to me, as well as wearing the minister robes for the ceremony.
The woman who oversees the "Alverine Chapel" in Hudson NH and is also a JP wanted to know who he was as she thought he did a great job.

Profile Picture Sharon, 6/27/09, 5 Reviews