617 Weddings Videos Reviews

222 | Woburn, MA

222 Reviews for 617 Weddings Videos

1 User photo

Erika · Married on 09/20/2020

We used Russell as our videographer and we were beyond pleased with his level of service, professionalism and the final outcome of the video. He captured all the important moments and he was very discreet during the whole event. He was very responsive and his prices were competitive. After the wedding our guests even commented how wonderful they thought Russell was as he was very helpful to several of our guests. I would recommend Russell to anyone who wants their wedding captured!

Sent on 11/10/2010
  • Jessica

Jessica Williams · Married on 06/12/2020

Must hire!

John Mullaney was fantastic! We found 617 weddings through my best friend, they did the videography for her wedding as well. We ended up having the same videographer, John, and couldn’t have been happier! He went above and beyond to make sure he got the best shot, was kind, professional, and very easy to work with. John worked well with our photographer (which I know can be tricky at times with two different mediums trying to capture the same moments).

We would recommend using 617 weddings for your videography needs. Definitely worth every penny, and the best part was their price range was very reasonable considering some of the extremely high prices you can see out there for video. Another thing we appreciate about how they work is their non-intrusive manner. No big giant lights or cameras in your face while you’re trying to be in the moment on your wedding day.

Sent on 07/02/2020

Jenna Hill · Married on 02/14/2020

Beyond my expectations

My husband and I got married at The Commons 1854 - the most gorgeous place ever!! And the staff - amazing. 617 weddings exceeded our expectations from DJ Jimmie Espo, filmmaker Franco and their photo booth. 11/10 would recommend if you’d like your night to be captured beautifully. And if you like to party! Because it never stopped once it began. The staff at The Commons as well - Gianna, Kim etc AMAZING!!!!!

Sent on 02/22/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2019

Best day ever

10.11.19 - I highly recommend 617 weddings videographer Russell Smithe to capture your wedding video. He is such a kind, friendly, talented videographer, and captures all the big moments without taking away from them. We barely noticed he was there! He made the planning process easy and kept us informed with regular emails telling us what to expect. We had our final meeting the week of the wedding and ironed out all the small details and everything went perfectly from there. The day was just so perfect and we cannot wait to see our video! Thank you so much Russell!!

Love Tom and Jenn

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/13/2019

Chuck Uglietta is the absolute best!

When Chuck Uglietta says anything for his brides he means it! He was so easy to work with. There was a moment before our ceremony where you could tell everybody was sort of nervous. Next thing we know Chuck is blaring Our Favorite Song and all of us are dancing along and now we're pumped and ready to go! I was so grateful for this as our photographer captured some of the moment and they turned out to be some of our best candid photos. Chuck really is amazing you can ask many other vendors and they will all agree he's one of the best DJs out there! Chuck loves what he does and it shows. We were so grateful to have him as part of our wedding.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Jules

Jules · Married on 08/23/2019

John Mullaney is everything you could want in a wedding videographer!

Our videographer for our wedding was John Mullaney and we couldn't have been happier to have met and worked with him. Upon meeting John on my wedding day he was warm, upbeat, and extremely friendly. John instantly made me feel comfortable as he was up close during the most important moments of my life. The best part about John is that he is completely unobtrusive the entire day. His only goal is to capture the best moments of the day and to do so without interrupting. He worked seamlessly with my photographer and was always helpful. When my 92-year-old grandmother was on the dance floor he immediately ran over and started filming. I think our entire family will appreciate that. When it came time for John to leave, I honestly was sad and wished I could've spent more time talking with him. He is a warm, genuine person and I cannot wait to see his work once it's finished. I really wish I had another event I could hire John for! I highly recommend John Mullaney and 617 Weddings for their videography services!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Amanda Elolampi · Married on 08/03/2019

Brides, look no further!

Russell Smithe and John Mullaney are amazing!!! John was our videographer on our wedding day and Russell was our main point of contact throughout the whole process and lead filmmaker. They were both so easy to work with and captured our wedding day so beautifully!

We purchased the package that included 7 hours of coverage, the raw footage in a full documentary edited film, and a cinematic highlight clip.
    The cinematic highlight clip was so perfectly put together. I could watch it over and over again 😊
    It was also so special to be able to watch all of the raw footage and relive the best day of our lives. We truly appreciate their work.

We couldn’t be happier with our experience with 617 Weddings!

(We also worked with Bharat Parmar of 617 for photography – see other review 😊)

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 07/20/2019

617 Wedding Videographer

We got married in July 2019 at Charter Oak Country Club in Hudson, MA, and we used 617 Weddings for our photographer, DJ and videography. We originally weren't sure we were going to use a videographer, but we eventually decided we should and I am very glad we did! Our videographer Franco was fun and easy to work with on the day of, and we really loved our video, along with all of our family and friends too! I'm very happy we decided to use them for video and would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 02/12/2020

Amy Petroskey · Married on 06/29/2019

Responsive and seamless!

We could not have been happier with using 617 weddings for our videography. Steve P came to shoot everything on the wedding day and he was great! He worked so well with our photographer, and during the reception we barely even noticed he was there. We were so thrilled with our video! The quality was incredible and they really captured all the moments of our day perfectly. We would recommend them to any engaged couple!

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 12/31/2018

A new year’s eve to remember

Our videographer Franco Valverde from our NYE wedding was all we could of imagined and more . His professional was top notch . He was so genuine , caring and catering to all our needs . His attention to detail was truly unmatched , capturing the best moments and guiding us every step of the way. He made connections not only with my husband and I but also our guest ! The whole process was truly outstanding and I’m so glad we chose to work with 617 Weddings & Franco Valverde . I can not wait to recommend Franco to all our friends and family in the future!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 12/29/2018

We can't wait to see his work :)

Russell and the rest of his videography team were amazing to work with! Russell did a great job working with us from a distance. We didn't have time to meet with him before the wedding, but we felt so comfortable working with him. He is such a nice guy and great at his job. We hardly even noticed he was there (in a good way!). We can't wait to see his work :) He has been in touch several times since the wedding and we are confident that we will love what we see! Thank you so much to Russell and the rest of the 617 Weddings Team :) We highly recommend their talent for every wedding!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Jacky Taglieri · Married on 12/15/2018

Thank you 617 Weddings!

A few years ago my husband and I attended a wedding that was DJ'd by 617 Weddings and we had so much fun that we decided they would DJ and video our wedding at Tewksbury Country Club. They were so patient and accommodating throughout the entire experience. Our videographer Franco Valverde did an amazing job capturing the night, we could not have been happier with everything.

Sent on 01/29/2020

617 Weddings Videos's reply:

Hi Jacky! Thank you so much for your kind words and for choosing to work with 617 Weddings! These reviews mean so much to us!
  • Susie

Susie · Married on 11/24/2018

The Best Video Experience Ever

The best decision we ever made was hiring Russell from 617 Weddings to be our Videographer. He was very well recommended and I can see why. Russell was professional, funny, attentive, and helpful. He gave us ideas and tips on making our video the best we can have. He was present but never in the way. He even offered to stay longer than scheduled and captured our amazing wedding day moments. He was able to capture the first look with my father, our first dance, and Brian's dipping of me on the dance floor. He does amazing editing work in the most artistic and glam fashion. At our wedding he had 4 other 617 Brides and three of which he videoed himself. We were so happy to have him there with us. He dried my flowers off before I got myself drenched. He made everyone laugh and even caught the tiniest of details and moments of us with our families and friends. I cannot be more thankful to have worked with Russell and his team.

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Abbey

Abbey · Married on 10/20/2018

A breath of fresh air!

We have nothing but wonderful things to say about Franco, who filmed our wedding back on September 7th at the Union Bluff Hotel in York, ME. He was on-time, very professional, and so easy to work with. Sometimes we didn’t even know he was there. I’m so glad he was able to capture our wedding day! The excitement to see our wedding film is building more and more every day.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Jenna · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing/Fun/Professional

Very professional!! Fun and easygoing to work with!! Made our experience so amazing on our special day!!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2018

Russell is the best of the best!!

At first during wedding planning my husband and I weren’t sure if we wanted a videographer. That all quickly changed the second we met Russ from 617 Wedding Video and we knew we had to have him there for our big day. Not only is his an extremely talented pro videographer who does amazing work, but he is also super friendly and personable. We immediately felt like we were old friends and we booked him right away. We are so glad he was available for our wedding day! Leading up to our wedding, we had no worries because Russ answered all of our questions and put us at ease. On our wedding day (10/13/18), Russ arrived at our venue (Groveland Fairways) early, prepared and ready to shot. He was so professional, and yet he had a way of still being fun and making us feel relaxed! He was on top of everything and helped the day go so smoothly for us. He even helped us pull of an amazing first look when the rain finally stopped and he saw an opportunity for us to get outside and get amazing outdoor shots! Multiple guests commented how nice Russ was as they met and talked to him throughout the night. We also had a few guests ask if we had a videographer because he was not at all obtrusive shooting so they couldn’t tell! We absolutely cannot wait to see our wedding video and highlight video because we have no doubt they are going to be amazing! Thank you Russell for all of your hard work on our wedding day and being so awesome!! You are the very best and I will forever recommend you to anyone and everyone who needs a videographer ☺️

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Kacie

Kacie · Married on 10/07/2018

Franco is a Wedding MUST HAVE!

My husband and I were debating on having a videographer at our wedding and we decided to use the one that was offered with our DJ and Photobooth and let me just say, I am so glad I did!

Franco was so great to work with the day of the wedding! He made the day less stressful and more enjoyable for Matthew and I! My husband hates being on camera and having photos taken and he STILL tells me about how he loved Franco and the way he filmed! I continue to get so many compliments from family and friends and I keep telling them about how great 617 is to work with! Franco added such organization to a hectic day and continued to “wow” me with his professionalism! Not once did I feel like he was a stranger, in fact, I felt like I knew him and he was part of our family! I cannot wait to see the video and see the true artistic work he was able to capture!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Kristina · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly Recommend 617 Wedding Videography!

John Mullaney was an absolute dream to work with! We felt so comfortable working with him. Did not interfer at all, it was like he was not there! Russell Smithe was in touch with us multiple times leading up to the wedding. Very easy to talk to and made sure we were getting exactly what we wanted.

Once we got out cinematic video, we cried within the first 30 seconds. It is the most beautiful 10 minutes of my life. What an amazing way to relive the most important day of our life. The editing is superb. John captured all of the details. Once we got the video, I decided I did not like one of the songs I chose and Russell, a saint, was able to coordinate the change of the song, as if I did not know the video could be any more perfect.

The whole team was a dream to work with, highly recommend working with this phenominal team!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Michelle · Married on 10/06/2018

The best wedding video service!

We worked with Russell of 617 Wedding Videos and from the day we booked the whole process was seamless! From booking, smoothing out details, the big day and the final product, the service we recieved was very professional and genuine. We recieved our finished product in the time frame originally given to us, and love our cinematic trailer! Russell captured everything from our wedding day, and love that we have this to watch forever! We would easily and happily recommend Russell from 617 Wedding Videos to everyone!

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2018

The best dance party!

Jimmie was amazing to work with! From the first meeting he totally understood the vibe my now-husband and I were going for, and he literally had people of all ages on the dance floor the ENTIRE evening without fail. He's super friendly, outgoing, and organized, and he also wasn't afraid to take charge in making sure everything flowed as seamlessly as possible. The music can really make or break a wedding, but he absolutely nailed it--SO. MUCH. FUN! The only downside was how quickly the night was over! I'd highly recommend Jimmie and his 617 team to anyone looking for an awesome, versatile DJ!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

What a great experience we had working with Russell! He made the process very enjoyable and easy. He would follow up throughout the wedding process to ensure everything was going smoothly and up to date. On the actual wedding day, Russell arrived early to get photos of the venue and to capture the day. He was very professional and did an amazing job. I would refer him to anyone getting married in the future!

Thank you again!

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Kristie

Kristie Muise Silva · Married on 09/14/2018

5 STARS from 617!

We were lucky enough to have Russell Smithe from 617 Weddings as our videographer.....he was FABULOUS! When my husband I watched our cinematic highlight film for the first time we were both in tears! It was amazing to relive the best day of our lives! The wedding day goes by so fast and it was amazing to relive such special moments that Russell captured! Russell was a pleasure to work with and we never felt like he was “taping” us during our ceremony or reception! We can’t say enough about Russell and 617 Wedddings! Thank you for capturing the best day of our lives and giving us memories in film that we will have forever!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Paula · Married on 09/09/2018

Fun, awesome company to work with

We used 617 Weddings for our wedding video and it came out amazing! It was so much fun working with John the videographer. John was very professional, but at the same time he felt like a friend we both had known for a long time. He chatted with us and made the process fun and not weird at all to have a camera in your face. The company as a whole are easy to work with and get back to you right away with emails. They also keep you updated on any tasks you need to do before the day of the wedding. It was a pleasure to have them film our wedding and it is a great memory we will always have.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Elise Collins · Married on 09/07/2018

Photographer and Videographer

617 Weddings was an absolute pleasure to work with! Russell and his team are extremely responsive, friendly, and they are excellent at what they do.
    John Mullaney (Video) and Bharat Parmar (Photo) were professional and fit right in with my friends, family, and myself. They made us feel comfortable and not at all like we were on camera! They also worked extremely well with each other to get both video and photo footage.
    617 Weddings captured all of our favorite moments of the day- and some things we didn’t even remember because the day went by so fast.
    Capturing the memories of our day was the most important factor for me when planning our wedding, and we definitely made the right choice with 617 Weddings. I highly recommend 617 Weddings!

Sent on 12/04/2018

617 Weddings Videos's reply:

Thank you for this AMAZING review Elise! you are officially our 200th! Thank you for trusting our business and passion!

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2018

Absolutely 5 stars!

Where do I even begin!!?!? From the moment I found 617 Weddings I was obsessed with the highlight video's they had posted on their site. I immediately reached out to book them and that's when I was introduced to Russell! He is absolutely incredible. He was so quick to respond to all my questions leading up to the wedding. On the day of the wedding he was beyond kind and captured every single special moment. We didn't even remember seeing him during the night but somehow he was always right in the middle of the action capturing our entire wedding from start to finish. We just received our highlight video last night and blown away is an understatement. He truly is so talented and we cannot thank him enough for the AMAZING finished product. We're so looking forward to watching the full video when it arrives. If you are second guessing hiring a videographer or do not know who to hire - LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!!!!!! Russell is the best and you will not regret booking him. I can promise you that!! Thank you so much Russell from the bottom of our hearts. You brought our wedding day to life and these are memories we will cherish forever.

Sent on 12/05/2018