25 Reviews for 2 Hodges Photography

One Event/Day (1)
Toning (1)
Albums (1)
25 2 Hodges Photography Reviews

We feel so blessed to have come across Kandi and Steve! We booked them for our elopement-type wedding and they didn’t just show up as photographers, they fit in easily as guests at our tiny affair. It made everything so much more special. My husband has been a little reserved taking pictures with me in the past, but with this couple’s clear vision and easy demeanor, I KNOW our pictures ended up looking fabulous and natural. Kandi answered all my texts quickly and with warmth and she and Steve are incredibly accommodating to requests—last minute or otherwise. However, they radiate professionalism and experience to the point that I stopped suggesting ideas and let them handle everything. It was a relief to relax and focus on the momnt instead of worrying over getting all the right shots. Kandi and Steve are also a joy to watch! Their obvious love for each other only made our wedding day happier—well, that, and Kandi’s constant infectious laughter.

Profile Picture Arayna, 1/1/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

My husband and I would choose 2 Hodges over and over again. Steve and Kandi were an absolute joy throughout the entire process. Incredibly friendly and made us feel so comfortable during all the pictures- which captured our natural, genuine happiness. All of our photos were stunning and you can tell that they are not only photographers, but artists as well. Love them!!!

Profile Picture Barbara, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

There are not enough words to say just how wonderful and amazing Kandi and Steve are! Not only are they wonderful, fun people to be around, they are phenomenal photographers. When we thought about our budget, we knew the two areas we would prioritize the most was photography and food. We spent a long time looking at photographer portfolios and when we were referred to 2 Hodges, we knew we found our match! We had so much fun at our engagement shoot, and they really put us at ease in front of the camera. In the weeks leading up to our wedding, Kandi was collaborating with our coordinator and us to make sure everything would go smoothly. We had NO worries about our wedding, and that was all due to our incredible vendors. When it came time for our wedding, Steve and Kandi were at our ceremony site early to scope it out and ready to have fun! They were great at helping us stick to our timeline, and wrangling our rowdy families for group photos. We are in love with our photos, from the getting ready to the end of the reception, they did a fabulous job. They captured amazing candid shots, and it's so fun to look back through our photos and remember all the details of the day. We can't recommend them highly enough! To sum it up: 2 wonderful people who also happen to be wonderful photographers.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/1/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Kandi and Steve were wonderful to work with! We live 5 hours away from where the wedding was, but they made us feel so comfortable even at a distance. They sent us a package ahead of the wedding with a marriage advice book, picture frame and hand-written note and from there on we knew we had made the right decision. They were great at handling our crazy family and the pictures are beautiful. Thank you Kandi and Steve!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Book Steve & Kandi. They are the BEST to work with.

My mom & I met with Kandi & instantly fell in love with her. We booked her on the spot. She was so relatable & truly loves what she does. We did our engagement, rehearsal dinner & wedding pictures with them. They all turned out more perfect than we could have imagined.

The love that Steve & Kandi have for each other shows as they shoot & makes the experience so enjoyable. They are the perfect amount of professional & fun. By the time our wedding day came, photography was the only thing that I didn't stress over. I knew I could trust them & they would do everything we discussed. And that's exactly what they did, and more.

Every single person who has looked at our wedding, rehearsal or engagement pictures is always so impressed with them. Mainly because they are so perfect, we are constantly posting them online & framing them to show them off. We used one of our engagement pictures on our Save the Dates & people are still talking about it. (We got married May 2016 & Save the Dates went out summer 2015)

Looking back on our wedding, there is absolutely no way that we could have done it without them.

Kandi & Steve are the type of people you feel like you have known your whole life. They make you feel so relaxed in front of the cameras, that honestly, we didn't even notice they were there. It shows in our pictures how comfortable we were.

Thank you Kandi & Steve for being the best!
We will be using y'all again in the future. :)

Profile Picture Paige, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning

2 Hodges Photography was incredible to work with! They are a husband and wife team who work so well together and completely embody a happy marriage ! Our engagement and wedding pictures were magical. They truly captured exactly what we were looking for. Even when my husband and I didn't exactly know what to do, they walked us through it and made us laugh. We have received so many compliments on our photos and I am always SO proud to say who took them. Also, not only did they take our photos, when I had questions about other vendors they were extremely helpful in giving me recommendations. I highly recommend Kandi and Steve at 2 Hodges Photography!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

Kandi and Steve are perfect! They are a husband and wife team that knows exactly how to capture each couple in their own light. No two couples or photos are the same. I was so impressed with how personable and caring they are about their clients. They both worked very hard to make sure every photo I requested was taken, but also stayed on schedule during our wedding day. Kandi also helped me pick a package that fit all my requests, budget, and style. No matter what questions I had, they were answered promptly and fully. I am so blessed to have been able to work with such an amazing couple, and I couldn't be happier with all of my breathtakingly beautiful photos!

Profile Picture Nikki, 10/10/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Steve and Kandi are simply amazing and we could not have asked for a better team of photographers to capture our special day! We loved getting to work with a husband and wife team who truly know what marriage is all about! Steve and Kandi are so patient and kind not to mention talented! I can honestly say I love every single shot they captured and don't know how I am going to choose ones to frame! We are so thankful for their help before, during and after the wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for the best professional photographers around!

Profile Picture Leonora, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints

Kandi and Steve were so wonderful to work with! Not only were both our engagement and wedding photos absolutely dreamy, but they made the entire process seamless from start to finish. From making sure my husband felt at ease during our engagement photos to managing our large families in the incredible heat, I couldn't have asked for better photographers! Thank you Kandi & Steve!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kandi and Steve were so great to work with. They really helped us get comfortable in front of the camera and listened to our requests for certain shots.

Our wedding was in a cabin in Sevierville, so that presented some interesting challenges. Luckily, because it was such a small ceremony, we were able to rearrange some things on the fly with their advice/help and wound up with some excellent shots despite the glaring sunshine that lit up and heated up the entire room...even on a cold, January day.

We are so pleased with all of our photos. Seeing each one takes me back to that moment and helps me relive the day and the feelings and emotions.

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

As everyone knows, planning a wedding can be a nerve wracking task. I not only began this task planning the big day in Tennessee from Florida on top of just planning a wedding, BUT I discovered that I was pregnant in the midst of it all too. So dealing with my emotions was going to be a trip in itself. I had no idea where to begin I only knew that I wanted to be in the mountains and wanted our closest family with us. I searched and searched everything and researched so many sites and drove my fiancé bonkers doing so, As we researched photographers I talked to many photographers and once I looked into and spoke to Kandi with 2Hodges photography my search was done ! Everything began to fall into place. We chose to go up to Tn for our engagement photos and get other things like catering and cabin planning done. They were so wonderful and meeting there little ones, who kept our other daughter company during the photos also, and were so sweet and well mannered. Wedding day came and we had nothing to worry about. They were on time and didn’t need guidance from me at all. They came in and did their job and as a bride that is important to not need to worry about your photographer asking what details you needed and 50 questions as you are trying to get ready. They were on time restraints and were willing to still allow us to make adjustments on photos we wanted and did it with no problem. We have rcvd all of our photos now and they are beautiful! I couldn’t ask for more! And I will tell you, I attended art school for visual arts so I am detail oriented and I tend to be very picky. I loved the experience with 2Hodges and if we ever do anything up there again I will be using their services. They not only make you feel at ease but they are professional and do a wonderful job to make you happy.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amazing pictures and amazing people!!! Trevor and I had the best time taking wedding pictures. We are both shy but they both made us feel so comfortable and our pictures turned out gorgeous. We had so much fun and so did our wedding party! Thank you so much for being so sweet.

Profile Picture Allison, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I've known Kandi over 30 years and I was honored to have her not only photograph my wedding but participate in it as a bridesmaid as well! She and Steve are a great team, they know just what to capture, and they produce beautiful photographs. They are committed to quality in their work and the service they provide is second to none. I highly recommend 2Hodges Photography!

Profile Picture melissa, 8/30/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

They are wonderful people and wonderful photographers. Our wedding and engagement photos turned out great! They knew exactly what we wanted and took beautiful photos. They are also a hoot to be around :)

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used 2 Hodges Photography for our Engagement and Wedding photos. They are a husband and wife team, so you get 2 photographers! They are so much fun, and made us feel very comfortable while taking pictures. During our wedding, Kandi stayed with me and took pictures of me and my girls getting ready, and Steve stayed with my fiance' (now husband) and took pictures of him and his guys getting ready. They went to my venue prior to the wedding and looked around so they already knew the most perfect places to take pictures with beautiful natural backdrops. We got all our pictures back very quickly, and was amazed at how great they turned out! We absolutely could not be happier with them, and will definitely use them for future family photos!

Profile Picture Kristie, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We have nothing but the most positive things to say about working with 2 Hodges Photography. We received beautiful pictures and couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. They were both accommodating and professional. They both worked to get to know us as a couple to ensure that they were well prepared to shoot the big day exactly as we wanted it well in advance.

Every important moment was captured and turned out beautifully. Our entire day, from beginning to end, can easily be relived through their amazing photos.

We simply can not stress enough how happy we were with selecting 2 Hodges. Not only did they offer competitive pricing, but, we knew instantly that they were the kind of people we wanted to work with. Their passion for great work and ensuring that every couple have amazing photos is unrivaled. There is a lot you can stress about in regards to your wedding, but, hiring 2 Hodges ensures that photographs are not one of them.

Profile Picture Ramsey, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Since pictures capture emotions and tell a story, choosing the perfect photographer for the big day is a must! I’m so glad we chose 2 Hodges Photography to photograph our wedding day, and I recommend this team to anyone looking for a fun and natural photography session. Kandi and Steve were perfect! I don’t love being in front of a camera, but they made me feel comfortable while still managing to take amazing pictures. These two exceeded all expectations. Thank you, Kandi and Steve!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

2 Hodges Photography is a fantastic team! My husband and I were looking for a husband and wife team to capture our day since we felt they would have a special perspective of the importance and joy of a wedding day. Kandi and Steve delivered so much more. Their own easy-going love for one another and respectful partnership was comforting and inspiring during every photo shoot. It put novices like us at ease in front of a camera as Kandi and Steve captured so many special moments. From our initial meeting with Kandi, to our engagement shoot at about 15 locations around Knoxville, to our beautifully captured wedding day, Kandi and Steve have become lifelong friends that we cherish dearly. Thank you so much for our beautiful memories! We highly recommend 2 Hodges Photography!

Profile Picture Jennie, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely LOVED having 2 Hodges Photography capture our wedding day! Kandi and Steve are not only incredible photographers but incredible people as well. As a Bride I had SO many things going through my mind not only on my wedding day but months and weeks leading up to that day, Kandi went out of her way to make sure that I knew she was there for me in any way possible. It really felt like I had gained a new friend instead of just feeling like I had a photographer for my wedding. If you are looking for a photographer for engagement pictures, your wedding, or even just for family photos I HIGHLY recommend 2 Hodges Photography... you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Justine, 5/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

2 Hodges Photography is amazing! They truly captured the emotion of my wedding day! Kandi and Steve are great to work with and go above and beyond to make sure you're happy! They also take fabulous engagement pictures which also gave us all a chance to work together before our wedding.

Profile Picture Christie, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had the Hodges team do our pictures and They are nothing less than awesome! Had fun and they took the awkwardness out of being photographed

Profile Picture Kori, 10/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing photographers!!!!! They made our wedding experience one to remember. They coordinated all photos both prior and post wedding ceremony to the extent that our wedding flowed flawlessly. The pictures turned out amazing and they caught memorable moments that will last a lifetime!!!!! If your looking for an amazing photographer at a great price look no further you will NOT be disappointed I promise!!!!

Profile Picture Joshua, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They did our engagement and wedding photos and done an amazing job. They work perfect as a couple and fun to be around. So easy to get along with and will work with you if needed. I will use them all the time for the rest of my life. I will would and have recommended them to others. Keep up the good work guys.

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/24/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

AMAZING! Is one of the many words I would use to describe 2 Hodges Photography! Kandi and Steve are wonderful at what they do and are so personable. They care about their clients and will work with you on whatever you want to make your day perfect! Throughout the whole process I felt like a priority to them which really stood out to me. I am more than pleased with everything they have put together for me. I would highly recommend 2 Hodges Photography to anyone as they are wonderful people, very professional, and passionate about photography!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/17/13, 1 Review