1181 Creekside Manor Reviews

1181 Creekside Manor 3
1181 Creekside Manor 4
1181 Creekside Manor 5

Brenda · Married on 10/18/2019

Most beautiful setting ever!

This is the perfect place to have your wedding! The property owners Courtney & Eric treated us like family from the moment we met them. They were incredibly easy to work with, very easy to communicate with & they answered all of our questions. They truly went above & beyond to make our day absolutely perfect & stress free! The property is absolutely stunning! There are so many beautiful places to take photos. We definitely got the wedding of our dreams! We highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Miranda Metz · Married on 04/14/2019

stunning location

A stunning location like off the set of a Hollywood movie. Owners are very kind and thoughtful people. Great price, top-notch vendors... a very special place.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    1181 Creekside Manor 6
    1181 Creekside Manor 7
    1181 Creekside Manor 8
    1181 Creekside Manor 9
    1181 Creekside Manor 10

Samantha Royer · Getting married on 02/10/2020

Beautiful property and helpful owners

My friend recently got married here and it was beautiful. I was one of the bridesmaids and my friend was very nervous and anxious leading up to the day. She had a ton of questions and the owners were able to help her with each request or question. They checked in on us throughout the day as we were getting ready and offered to help in any way they could. They even had some snacks out for us. This is not a fancy ballroom venue. It is along the water with big beautiful trees and an amazing back drop for photo opps. We all had a blast and really appreciated the help they offered so our friend could relax and have a great wedding exactly the way she wanted.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Erin

Erin Byrd · Married on 03/08/2019

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

Stunning location, not amazing experience...

The venue itself is beautiful! The creek provides a nice backdrop and soundscape. I can imagine it being even more gorgeous in the spring and fall, with blooms or changing leaves, but it has generally a spectacular view. My problem with this venue was the lack of sticking with what was promised. We were told we would have access to refrigeration to keep our flowers fresh, which was important since my mother did the flowers herself. That was not the case, and it was lucky that the day wasn't too hot, or else our bouquets would have wilted completely. We were promised a trailered bathroom, important for family members with disabilities, but there were just two dingy plastic portable toilets. Also, we were promised valet parking, but that was not the case. Parking was horrible! I am okay with changes happening, but I would definitely have appreciated a heads-up in advance. Most of what ended up happening did not have advance warning, such as us needing to get tables out of her storage area the day before and not having a floor plan at all. It made for a very stressful two days, which is not what I wanted for the most important day of my life. I hope that since it was her first year being an open venue, that these things will be fixed for the future, but I would definitely have chosen a different location if I could do it over again.

Sent on 10/12/2019

1181 Creekside Manor's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I’m shocked to hear of your disappointment because it was never mentioned throughout the weekend or planning process. I checked in several times and each time received the same pleased response. Had this been mentioned ever I would have addressed and work with you on a resolution. We work hard on setting expectations and open communication. We do have an entire extra refrigerator for use for flowers, desserts etc. I don’t recall ever telling you we couldn’t store the flowers because we do often. We provide all your tables for guests, a sweetheart table and 4 6ft tables for vendors. If you need additional you can rent from our wedding planners the Party Belles or bring your own. The Party Belles also provide layouts all you have to do is ask. You are correct that we switched the valet to parking attendant and the restrooms. Couples preferred the attendant bc it moved faster and they didn’t need to leave their keys. I’m sorry you were disappointed by this. The trailered restrooms were not ADA accessible and we switched these out bc of that. Couples would check on their paperwork that nobody needed assistance in this area but, upon arrival someone would have a walker and not be able to access the steps on the trailered restrooms. For this reason solely we switched to the upgraded comfort station. They flush, have a changing table and are accessible for wheelchairs. However, with that being said the 4 restrooms in the main house are also available for anyone to use. We work very hard at providing a gold level of service and experience for our couples and their guests and truly sorry you were underwhelmed. I will make sure to keep encouraging our couples to communicate with us and ask questions so we can avoid an issue like this in the future.