Zesty Gourmet

Leesburg, VA View map Visit website

Zesty Gourmet is a catering business in Leesburg, Virginia. They are full-service catering company that serves the Washington, DC, metropolitan area. With more than 30 years of experience they are committed to serving the finest foods made with fresh ingredients and providing excellent customer service. Whether you need boxed lunches, a small buffet for a luncheon or plated dinner for 300 guests, they can meet your needs.

Zesty Gourmet has full customizable menus and can accommodate a range of dietary restrictions and food allergies. They offer party packages including Tex-Mex, barbeque, Asian fusion, traditional dinner, Southern throwback and holiday dinner. Their extensive menu includes delicious entrees, desserts and hors d’oeuvres. They offer delivery, set up and clean up for a stress-free event.

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$70

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$51

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$60

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$49

Cake Cutting
Cocktail Reception
Tastings

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$22

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

House Beer
House Wine

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Server(s)
Stations
Tapas
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Southwestern
Spanish
Thai
Vietnamese

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Abbey
    Abbey M. Married on 05/14/2022

Fantastic wedding caterer!

I can't say enough good things about Zesty Gourmet! Leanne and her team are very professional and could not be nicer. They were able to make wonderful meals even with the many restrictions our venue had. The huge charcuterie board was a big talking point at our wedding and how everything they presented was gorgeous!! Leanne worked with us to find a time we could come in for the tasting since we live across the country. Let me just say, that was our favorite part of wedding planning! Everything they make is mouth watering, so it was hard to choose our wedding day menu (a GREAT problem to have!). The bartenders and waiters provided top notch service and they moved very quickly to serve all of our guests. I am so impressed with their team and will be recommending them to everyone! *note: the only picture of the food our photographers took was of the salad, all other pictures are from the tasting*
  • Daniel
    Daniel Married on 01/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Your wedding will have better food than your friends' wedding

*Disclaimer that this review is written by the bride but it is showing up on my husband's account*
    I know the title is a bit snarky but food was probably our #1 priority when planning the wedding and WOW did Zesty Gourmet deliver. We had concerns about both quality and quantity of food from prior weddings we've attended and we left every interaction with Zesty Gourmet almost too full of absolutely delicious food (and drinks). They let us try the food before contracting them which was huge for us, and then we also had a full Chef's Tasting to make our menu selections leading up to the wedding. We have had multiple friends and family members tell us we had the best food of any wedding they've been to. Zesty handled all food, staff, and alcohol for us and the drinks were also incredible. We had a full open bar plus two signature cocktails that were very fun (and 'gramable). We also didn't want to do a cake so they did an incredible dessert bar for us with mini pecan pies, cookies, brownies, and apple cobbler with ice cream. Our wedding was at the Manor at Airmont where they are based, and Natallia on that team made a hanging display for the dessert which was so fun. They also can do catering at other locations, not just the Manor. Probably one of my biggest regrets of the wedding is that my dress was so well tailored that after I ate all the incredible appetizers at cocktail hour and our salad course, I was too full to eat all of my dinner but the great team boxed it up for me to eat at the end of the night! They also did late night bites for us which were such a hit and a way better use of wedding budget than favors. The team boxed them up for our guests at the end of the night to take on the shuttle with them back to the hotel too.
    We had several guests with dietary restrictions (including a cousin who didn't tell me she was vegetarian until at the welcome event the day before) and they were extremely accommodating of all, which included vegan, vegetarian, dairy free, gluten free, no pork, and nut allergies. They were also able to add extra vegan/ vegetarian entrees the day of despite the late notice.
    As part of our package we also contracted the guest rooms at the Manor at Airmont which included brunch the next morning for the immediate family, which was also delicious - scones, breads, muffins, egg dishes, all made in house and with multiple vegan and gluten free options!

Here is everything we were able to enjoy from them: day-of food while getting ready (fruits/ pastries, coffee and tea, lunch of sandwiches and charcuterie, mimosas), full wedding food and drinks (charcuterie board, bruschetta's, and passed appetizers during cocktail hour; salad course, appetizer, and steak for dinner; dessert bar; late night bites which was mini pizzas, french fries, and something else I'm forgetting), full open bar (including signature cocktails and wine served with dinner), and morning after brunch.

If you want great portions of great food, book Zesty Gourmet for your wedding or honestly any other event where you need a caterer.
  • Nicole
    Nicole A. Married on 02/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They truly know what they are doing

I wish I could give them a 10 star review. Working with Zesty Gourmet for my wedding went so smoothly. Leanne was fantastic to work with. She answered all of my questions in a timely and professional manner. If I needed help making a decision, she would help me with it. I have never planned a wedding before, so I had no idea what I was doing. My dad and I both have a gluten allergy. I found it to be somewhat difficult to find a company that could guarantee gluten free appetizers and main meal. There was one item for the appetizers and one for the main course that was not gluten free, but I specifically picked them out so I knew not to eat them. However, I could have done everything gluten free if I wanted to. The tasting was very professional. The staff answered all of our questions and would inform us which items me and my dad could not eat. The servers at the wedding were professional as well. Me and my groom were taken care of very well. If we needed something, whether it be a drink or wanted more food (we had a buffet), the wait staff would get it for us. There were people walking around clearing plates, refilling water glasses, etc. Our guests were taken care of, and they loved the food. I received so many compliments after the wedding about how great the food was.
    Leanne and The Chef (her husband) did a phenomenal job at my wedding. I never felt lost or misguided, and if I was confused about something, Leanne helped me figured it out. She was on top of things and made sure everything, stuff I didn't even realize needed to be taken care of, was being taken care of.
    I cannot thank Zesty Gourmet enough for the amazing job that they did.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

201 South ST SE Leesburg, VA, 20175
Location of (Zesty Gourmet)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding