Rockville, MD 20850 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Winnie Dora Photography

I'm Winnie, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Maryland and serving DC, Maryland, northern Virginia, and destinations worldwide. My love of photography emerged from my passion for traveling and the need to encapsulate the joy and happiness that each new adventure brings. I apply this philosophy to the people I photograph, with the knowledge that these photographs are an enduring legacy that will be passed down for generations.

Follow Winnie Dora Photography on

Winnie Dora Photography 7
  • Chloe

Chloe S Lee · Married on 07/13/2019

Highly Recommended!

We wanted a photographer who can capture the moments with soft light and she was just perfect for us!
    She and her photographers are detailed oriented and very helpful for everything. I couldn't decide what I should wear for the engagement photo, she helped me to pick. (Thank you Winnie!)
    Her photos are bright yet soft, detailed-oriented yet calm.
    I highly recommend her for everyone and I would like to hire her again for any upcoming photo sessions for me!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Julie · Married on 07/13/2019

Extremely happy!

My husband and I had the most amazing experience working with Winnie during our wedding! She was extremely easy to work with and both our engagement photos and wedding photos turned out more beautiful then we ever could have imagined! We also purchased a wedding album from Winnie that we LOVE and will cherish forever! We highly recommend Winnie!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Nguyen · Married on 06/15/2019

Winnie is amazing!

Working with Winnie was such a dream. We had an engagement shoot with her and we loved her vision so much that we decided to book her for our wedding as well. We are not very comfortable in front of a camera, but she quickly put us at ease and provided great direction (with flexibility!) She worked wonderfully with all of our vendors, and our family and friends loved her. We were one of the first of our friends to get married and needed all the wedding advice we could get. We asked a billion questions, and she was incredibly helpful throughout the planning process. I would highly recommend Winnie!

Sent on 09/13/2019