Winnie Dora Photography Reviews

Winnie Dora Photography 7
  • Chloe

Chloe S Lee · Married on 07/13/2019

Highly Recommended!

We wanted a photographer who can capture the moments with soft light and she was just perfect for us!
    She and her photographers are detailed oriented and very helpful for everything. I couldn't decide what I should wear for the engagement photo, she helped me to pick. (Thank you Winnie!)
    Her photos are bright yet soft, detailed-oriented yet calm.
    I highly recommend her for everyone and I would like to hire her again for any upcoming photo sessions for me!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Quentin

Quentin · Married on 05/19/2019

Winnie is the best!

My wife and I first used Winnie Dora for our engagement shoot. She is fun to work with, yet professional and confident as a photographer. We knew once we received our engagement photos that we needed her skills for wedding day. While our engagement shoot was in Washington DC, our wedding was in Delaware and Winnie had no problem traveling. Our wedding party (including us) was 14 people of all sizes and personalities yet Winnie knew how to pose us all, individually and together, to get some of the most amazing photos we've ever seen. There were some curve-balls thrown in with our unique first look and having different locations for our ceremony and reception. Winnie was flexible enough to work with our requests and captured all the photos we wanted, and even some extras we weren't expecting. Winnie truly made an amazing day even more spectacular, and we get to re-live the moments every time we look through our wedding album. She is highly recommended by my wife and I, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Winnie Dora Photography 8
    Winnie Dora Photography 9
    Winnie Dora Photography 10
    Winnie Dora Photography 11
    Winnie Dora Photography 12

Abigail · Married on 02/02/2019

Wedding Photographer in DC-highly recommend!

Working with Winnie was wonderful!!! My husband and I did an engagement shoot with Winnie which gave us an opportunity to get to know her and to get a sense of what if feels like to have your photo taken professionally. Winnie has a great eye for fantastic photos!! We loved every single one of our wedding photos !!! Also her price is very reasonable compared to other photographers who do a similar style of photography. Winnie is top notch and I would absolutely recommend her!!!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Sophia · Married on 09/15/2018

Winnie exceded our expectations!

She went out of her way to work with us on location scouting, outfit selection and potential poses. She then was very flexible when weather kept getting in the way of our plans, happily rescheduling three times. At the shoot, she was kind, accommodating and professional. Winnie is such a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to any couple.

Sent on 04/26/2018

Matt · Married on 09/08/2018

Winnie was fantastic! She was super flexible on timing. We wanted our shoot to happen as close to peak bloom of the cherry blossoms so we had to reschedule twice with the shifting expected bloom date. She met up with us on a cold early Monday morning and was super awesome!

Sent on 04/18/2018
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 09/08/2018

Obsessed with Winnie!!!

I put out a search on a Maryland Facebook page for weddings for photographers and Winnie reached out to me. I reviewed her photos and thought they were exactly what we had discussed wanting for our wedding day. The light was so bright and the photos had light and romantic feel to them! Leading up to the wedding, Winnie had skyped/called us to keep us updated--she even helped with a wedding timeline.
    Our wedding ran behind so much due to a lack of venue staff, Winnie helped with decor/moving things just to keep the photos/moments going along as smooth as possible. We love our wedding photos so much and we get compliments on them still six months later!! We plan to use Winnie for all of our important photography moments in the future!!!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Shannon · Married on 06/01/2018

Winnie is incredible! She captured our wedding perfectly, and was so thoughtful and great to work with. Cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 08/13/2018
  • Chi-Chi

Chinonye · Married on 05/05/2018

Excellent service and Professionalism!

Winnie and her crew were creative, knowledgeable and timely. My family and I really enjoyed working with her and she delivered quality service with a great personality. From our engagement photo shoot, which included my daughter, to the wedding and teleconferences, and guide book (which was a lifesaver!) I felt that I was in trusted and experienced hands. Her attention to detail was a real asset and she frequently made helpful suggestions that helped me stay within budget. I highly recommend her. Thanks Winnie!

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Winnie Dora Photography 13
    Winnie Dora Photography 14
    Winnie Dora Photography 15
    Winnie Dora Photography 16
    Winnie Dora Photography 17
    Winnie Dora Photography 18

Erin · Married on 07/30/2017

Winnie and her assistant worked together to capture my wedding and reception EXACTLY how I wanted- even better, in fact. She showed details, emotions, and authenticity within each "moment" and I (along with generations after me) will treasure these photographs for years to come.

Sent on 08/21/2017

B · Married on 07/01/2017

Winnie is amazing! We had a very hot July wedding with a large family. Winnie kept us calm, and efficient so that the photographs went by very quickly. Not only were the photographs amazing but Winnie gave us great advice during our planning and helped to ensure the timing during our big day was perfect. My wife and I have never heard of wedding photography going this smoothly. Every detail was thought of.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Paula · Married on 06/23/2017

Winnie was amazing to work with for our engagement photos! We requested to have the photos taken at a local nature reserve and Winnie went a few days prior to our shoot to find interesting locations. She captured beautiful settings we had not thought of and guided us through both traditional/posed and natural/candid photographs. We love the wide variety of photographs she captured and feel so lucky to have found her!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Scott · Married on 06/17/2017

My wife and I are beyond thrilled that we chose Winnie as our photographer. She has such an amazing talent for capturing incredible photos, while making us feel relaxed and natural the entire time. Our engagement and wedding pictures were beyond our expectations. Winnie’s passion and energy really comes to life during a photo session. She really went above and beyond to make sure that we had a variety of pictures that we can cherish for a lifetime. We were blessed to have Winnie as a photographer and we would absolutely recommend her to others.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Jasmine · Married on 05/06/2017

We loved working with Winnie! She shot our Melse which had 200 people and she captured some truly beautiful moments. Even though we were running way behind schedule, she was calm and professional and got to work once we arrived. She got great candid shots that we will cherish forever. Additionally, she had great ideas for capturing my dress, our rings, and all the little details beforehand. I recommend Winnie without any hesitations and anyone would be lucky to have Winnie document any event!

Sent on 08/10/2017