Winnie Dora Photography Reviews

Winnie Dora Photography 4
Winnie Dora Photography 5
Winnie Dora Photography 6

Sophia · Married on 09/15/2018

Winnie exceded our expectations!

She went out of her way to work with us on location scouting, outfit selection and potential poses. She then was very flexible when weather kept getting in the way of our plans, happily rescheduling three times. At the shoot, she was kind, accommodating and professional. Winnie is such a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to any couple.

Matt · Married on 09/08/2018

Winnie was fantastic! She was super flexible on timing. We wanted our shoot to happen as close to peak bloom of the cherry blossoms so we had to reschedule twice with the shifting expected bloom date. She met up with us on a cold early Monday morning and was super awesome!

Shannon · Married on 06/01/2018

Winnie is incredible! She captured our wedding perfectly, and was so thoughtful and great to work with. Cannot recommend her enough!!

• Chi-Chi

Chinonye · Married on 05/05/2018

Excellent service and Professionalism!

Winnie and her crew were creative, knowledgeable and timely. My family and I really enjoyed working with her and she delivered quality service with a great personality. From our engagement photo shoot, which included my daughter, to the wedding and teleconferences, and guide book (which was a lifesaver!) I felt that I was in trusted and experienced hands. Her attention to detail was a real asset and she frequently made helpful suggestions that helped me stay within budget. I highly recommend her. Thanks Winnie!

Winnie Dora Photography 7
    Winnie Dora Photography 8
    Winnie Dora Photography 9
    Winnie Dora Photography 10
    Winnie Dora Photography 11
    Winnie Dora Photography 12

Erin · Married on 07/30/2017

Winnie and her assistant worked together to capture my wedding and reception EXACTLY how I wanted- even better, in fact. She showed details, emotions, and authenticity within each "moment" and I (along with generations after me) will treasure these photographs for years to come.

B · Married on 07/01/2017

Winnie is amazing! We had a very hot July wedding with a large family. Winnie kept us calm, and efficient so that the photographs went by very quickly. Not only were the photographs amazing but Winnie gave us great advice during our planning and helped to ensure the timing during our big day was perfect. My wife and I have never heard of wedding photography going this smoothly. Every detail was thought of.

Paula · Married on 06/23/2017

Winnie was amazing to work with for our engagement photos! We requested to have the photos taken at a local nature reserve and Winnie went a few days prior to our shoot to find interesting locations. She captured beautiful settings we had not thought of and guided us through both traditional/posed and natural/candid photographs. We love the wide variety of photographs she captured and feel so lucky to have found her!

Scott · Married on 06/17/2017

My wife and I are beyond thrilled that we chose Winnie as our photographer. She has such an amazing talent for capturing incredible photos, while making us feel relaxed and natural the entire time. Our engagement and wedding pictures were beyond our expectations. Winnie’s passion and energy really comes to life during a photo session. She really went above and beyond to make sure that we had a variety of pictures that we can cherish for a lifetime. We were blessed to have Winnie as a photographer and we would absolutely recommend her to others.

Jasmine · Married on 05/06/2017

We loved working with Winnie! She shot our Melse which had 200 people and she captured some truly beautiful moments. Even though we were running way behind schedule, she was calm and professional and got to work once we arrived. She got great candid shots that we will cherish forever. Additionally, she had great ideas for capturing my dress, our rings, and all the little details beforehand. I recommend Winnie without any hesitations and anyone would be lucky to have Winnie document any event!