5 Reviews for Winnie Dora Photography

High-Res Images (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Digital Files (1)
5 Winnie Dora Photography Reviews

Winnie and her assistant worked together to capture my wedding and reception EXACTLY how I wanted- even better, in fact. She showed details, emotions, and authenticity within each "moment" and I (along with generations after me) will treasure these photographs for years to come.

Profile Picture Erin, 7/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Winnie is amazing! We had a very hot July wedding with a large family. Winnie kept us calm, and efficient so that the photographs went by very quickly. Not only were the photographs amazing but Winnie gave us great advice during our planning and helped to ensure the timing during our big day was perfect. My wife and I have never heard of wedding photography going this smoothly. Every detail was thought of.

Profile Picture B, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Winnie was amazing to work with for our engagement photos! We requested to have the photos taken at a local nature reserve and Winnie went a few days prior to our shoot to find interesting locations. She captured beautiful settings we had not thought of and guided us through both traditional/posed and natural/candid photographs. We love the wide variety of photographs she captured and feel so lucky to have found her!

Profile Picture Paula, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I are beyond thrilled that we chose Winnie as our photographer. She has such an amazing talent for capturing incredible photos, while making us feel relaxed and natural the entire time. Our engagement and wedding pictures were beyond our expectations. Winnie’s passion and energy really comes to life during a photo session. She really went above and beyond to make sure that we had a variety of pictures that we can cherish for a lifetime. We were blessed to have Winnie as a photographer and we would absolutely recommend her to others.

Profile Picture Scott, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved working with Winnie! She shot our Melse which had 200 people and she captured some truly beautiful moments. Even though we were running way behind schedule, she was calm and professional and got to work once we arrived. She got great candid shots that we will cherish forever. Additionally, she had great ideas for capturing my dress, our rings, and all the little details beforehand. I recommend Winnie without any hesitations and anyone would be lucky to have Winnie document any event!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 5/6/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, One Event/Day