Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Zabloudil Photography

Timeless. Romantic. Real.

Chad and Gina have been photographing weddings together since 2003. It's our favorite thing! We're based in Lincoln, NE, but love to travel about anywhere.

Each of your wedding couples receives: always 2 photographers, a beautiful wedding album, Engagement Session, private viewing gallery for your guests, and more! Plus we attend your rehearsal to meet everyone the day before.

We take time to get to know you and your personalities, and that will make a difference in your wedding images. The better we get to know you, the better we can create images that portray your unique relationship!

Contact us to see if we are the photographers for you!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)

From the first time we met them to the last meeting we had they made us feel comfortable and important. There are 3 levels of packages and we chose the most expensive but well worth every penny. They were very up front about cost and allowed us to pay them in monthly installments WITHOUT interest! Our engagement pictures were taken at the Sunken Gardens (on the hottest day of September) and they helped us make a beautiful memory. They perfected my special request in ways that I am forever grateful for. I am still not able to get over the Bridal portraits . I could hardly believe that was me looking so stunning! My family had NEVER had a wedding before and we had no idea how to run a rehearsal! Then came Chad and Gina to the rescue! Thank the heavens they were there. On the day of the wedding I told them to come around 10 am and they were there a little before hand. Gina captured some amazing moments in the women's dressing room and asked before taking pictures that would possibly "expose" me or I didn't feel comfortable with. Chad was in the men's dressing room helping the men get ready as well as capture moments. After the wedding we were part of the whole putting the albums together process and Gina made that process super easy and fun for us! We had a special request with the cover and Gina made sure it happened and that we were happy. To be able to look at my wedding album and know that they are such high quality, so they will last a lifetime, means the world to us. I am so happy and honored that they were a part of our day. Not a single complaint can come out of my lips. They even went out of their way to take formal pictures of my mother and father-in-law that had gotten married a couple months before. For every major event in out lives, you better believe they will be there!

Profile Picture Meylin, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Super professional and really spend time focusing on us and what we wanted as a couple for our wedding. They helped make our special day absolutely Perfect!

Profile Picture Alycia, 12/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Gina and Chad photographed my daughter's wedding this weekend. I had seen their work before and knew it was excellent, but I had little experience with them personally. They are more than just great photographers. They instantly put us at ease and coaxed smiles out of even this tearful mom.
Gina came to the rescue with my daughter's corset back on her dress and helped those of us with no experience get my daughter laced up. Their creativity with many of the poses used including those honoring Catelyn's deceased father and grandfather was amazing. They were willing to tackle anything we asked and were with us way beyond the expected amount of time. I cannot speak highly enough of them peronally and professionally.

Profile Picture Cathy, 10/15/16, 1 Review

Negatives
Proofs
2 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Chad and Gina with Zabloudil Photography always make a point to go out of their way to provide excellent service to Brides and Reception sites alike!

Chad and Gina are the very best to work with and I highly encourage you to give them a look. I love working with them every year! Randy Drewel-A Lasting Impression DJ

8011 Meredeth St., Lincoln, NE 65806   See On Map