221 Linden Blvd, Brooklyn, NY 11226 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Your Wedding Film

Hello! My name is David Troth Wright, and I run Your Wedding Film. Every time I film a wedding, I'm there to make the couple the best video I can. I'm not interested in negotiating about bringing a second camera person, or flying my drone, or using seven cameras at a time, or staying a bit late to capture the last big moment. If it'll make your video better, you've got it. That simple. I do what the video needs, because this is my art, and it's your wedding. Why would I ever want to do anything less than my best?

Experience
I started filming weddings in 2014, and I've been working them full time since the end of 2015. Before that, I won awards as a hobbyist video editor, and I obtained a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Film from the Pratt Institute of the Arts. I've also worked as a freelance videographer for events and non-profits - but if you're reading about my experience, what you really want to know is "do I know my way around a wedding?" Yes, I do. I know how to be where I need to be as you walk down the aisle, how to set up my cameras to capture your reception entrance from every direction, and what equipment I need to give a DJ to record all your toasts directly from his microphone. You can rest easy and focus on your day, I've got the video down, no stress needed from you.

When you hire Your Wedding Film, I'll do what's right for you. If you know what you want already, great. If you need some help figuring that out, I'll guide you through your options to best serve your needs. Below are some basic services I offer, and some features of my services:

• Additional hours

17 Reviews for Your Wedding Film

Your Wedding Film 1
Your Wedding Film 2

Rachel Canalichio · Married on 12/29/2018

Blown Away By This Vendor!!!

David and his team were incredible to work with and created an amazing video for us! First off - they worked their buns off! They were so responsive in the planning phase and made sure they understood exactly what we wanted going into the day so we all felt confident in what shots we wanted. Day of, David and his assistant worked tirelessly to make sure they were in the perfect spot at the right time to capture every little moment. David and Ali were so creative with the shots that they took, they had amazing ideas. In the editing process it was very clear that they put a ton of time in getting the music and footage just perfect. Every little detail about the video is so unique and creative. My husband and I will cherish this video for the rest of our lives. No one else could have captured the mood and vibe of our day as expertly. Thank you so much Your Wedding Film!

Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Shawna

Shawna McGinnis · Married on 12/15/2018

Beyond Amazing!

This is such a hard review to write because you can not put into words how wonder and amazing David and his team was! I had a hard time finding a video person for our December 2018 wedding. I was looking for someone who captured great audio, moments, style, and who had a fair price. The search was over when I found David on thumbtack! His portfolio was perfect for what I was looking for. His audio was really caught my attention since I was finding so many video people who's audio you couldn't hear and David's videos came in very crisp and clear.

David was very patience and kind when there was chaos going on thought the whole process of our wedding and on going life. David honored everything he said from prices to hard drives, etc.

I mainly talked to David through email and phone since he is from New York and we are in South Jersey. Communication was very easy. We talk on the phone and through email which he replies very quickly.

On the Wedding day we got to met David and his assistant also name David. They were so much fun! Also, we loved that David is a nerd like us and even complemented us on our little nods to are fandoms and hobbies in our wedding decor. He was so easy to talk to that sometimes it felt like talking to someone you been friends with forever!

After the Wedding, he was very quick on giving us our highlight reel and even sent it on our first valentines day as a pleasant surprise to us! A few weeks after he gave us our full length video and boy did David make me cry tries of joy twice! After he sent us a hard drive free of charge with raw footage.

If you looking to book for your wedding, definitely book with David, he really does go above and beyond and has an amazing personality!

David thank you so much for go above and beyond for us on our day!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Award

Your Wedding Film FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations

• 221 Linden Blvd Brooklyn, NY, 11226 See on map