Your Wedding Film

Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Your Wedding Film

Hello! My name is David Troth Wright, and I run Your Wedding Film. Every time I film a wedding, I'm there to make the couple the best video I can. I'm not interested in negotiating about bringing a second camera person, or flying my drone, or using seven cameras at a time, or staying a bit late to capture the last big moment. If it'll make your video better, you've got it. That simple. I do what the video needs, because this is my art, and it's your wedding. Why would I ever want to do anything less than my best?

Experience
I started filming weddings in 2014, and I've been working them full time since the end of 2015. Before that, I won awards as a hobbyist video editor, and I obtained a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Film from the Pratt Institute of the Arts. I've also worked as a freelance videographer for events and non-profits - but if you're reading about my experience, what you really want to know is "do I know my way around a wedding?" Yes, I do. I know how to be where I need to be as you walk down the aisle, how to set up my cameras to capture your reception entrance from every direction, and what equipment I need to give a DJ to record all your toasts directly from his microphone. You can rest easy and focus on your day, I've got the video down, no stress needed from you.

When you hire Your Wedding Film, I'll do what's right for you. If you know what you want already, great. If you need some help figuring that out, I'll guide you through your options to best serve your needs. Below are some basic services I offer, and some features of my services:

• Additional hours
Drone Shot!
Drone Shot!
Bride getting ready!
Bride getting ready!
Stroll after the wedding!
Stroll after the wedding!
Groom good to go!
Groom good to go!

• Videos 5

16 Reviews for Your Wedding Film

Your Wedding Film 1
Your Wedding Film 2

Rachel Canalichio · Married on 12/29/2018

Blown Away By This Vendor!!!

David and his team were incredible to work with and created an amazing video for us! First off - they worked their buns off! They were so responsive in the planning phase and made sure they understood exactly what we wanted going into the day so we all felt confident in what shots we wanted. Day of, David and his assistant worked tirelessly to make sure they were in the perfect spot at the right time to capture every little moment. David and Ali were so creative with the shots that they took, they had amazing ideas. In the editing process it was very clear that they put a ton of time in getting the music and footage just perfect. Every little detail about the video is so unique and creative. My husband and I will cherish this video for the rest of our lives. No one else could have captured the mood and vibe of our day as expertly. Thank you so much Your Wedding Film!

Erica · Married on 11/04/2018

Wedding 11.4.18

I found David with excellent ratings while searching for a videographer online. I reached out to him and he quickly got back to me. I booked him as soon as I spoke to him. David spent time making sure He had all the info he needed to make the perfect wedding video, and he did! He was in time, so nice and cooperative and calm! The day went on and he covered everything I asked. I got my highlight video and it is amazing!! I have no words, everyone was in tears. Beautiful video and great experience, I highly recommend!

Award

Your Wedding Film FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations

• 221 Linden Blvd Brooklyn, New York, 11226 See on map