11899 Walsh Blvd, Miami, FL 33184 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,200
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Your Wedding Boutique

Offering a range of planning services and wedding design from beginning to end, tailored to fit your dream wedding. I guarantee a stress free and exceptionally enjoyable wedding organization and experience for both you and your families. From the start of the ceremony and venue selection to a exceptionally detailed timeline the day of, the concept and completion of your special day will be a flawless event not to be missed! No wedding is too large or too small to receive the love and care deserved. From my adept team that loves to help make this day easier for you, we look forward to being a part of a memorable wedding experience.!

FULL WEDDING PLANNING & DESIGN - If you’re the couple that doesn’t have flexibility and time to do the research needed to build your ideal wedding vision or if you are a wedding destination couple, then this is perfect service for you! We will handle any and every detail of the difficult planning for your event so you don’t have to. From the initial meetings up till after the I DO’s, allow us to take care of all the stress so that you make walk your wedding experience leisurely.

PARTIAL PLANNING SERVICES - This service is perfect for a couple who has venue but doesn’t have the time or experience to execute everything else. We offer to help develop a cohesive design concept and can recommend reputable vendors that will fit your specific style.

COORDINATION DAY - If you have already planned out your wedding to every detail, but need a team to make it happen, then my wedding day coordination will ensure your special day is perfect and functional the day of.

EVENT DESIGN - This service is included as part of my Full / Partial Planning services, guiding clients on a one to one basis to understand their vision, exploring the many elements needed to create their dream wedding - Event decor, Floral design, Color coordination, Linen selection and textures along with many other details.

• Woman-owned
ls207758 51 1181647 159399551292023

2 Reviews for Your Wedding Boutique

• Julissa

Julissa D. · Married on 01/09/2019

Best Wedding Planner Ever!

What a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful wedding day we had. Elizabeth planned and worked to perfection every detail. From our first FaceTime meeting she got my concept and helped me plan and design our wedding day. She took care of everything and I mean everything. The music, the caterer, the entertainer, the florist and the photographer. No detail was missed. Elly thank you!. We enjoyed our wedding day, the venue looked amazing!. Alex and I are very impressed. You are unbelievably talented. We will definitely recommend you.

Sent on 07/06/2020

Your Wedding Boutique Pricing

Your Wedding Boutique Price Rates

Your Wedding Boutique FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 950
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Your Wedding Boutique 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 11899 Walsh Blvd Miami, FL, 33184 See on map
    786-699-7868 (Phone number)
    Location of (Your Wedding Boutique)