Your Dream Beach Wedding

Orange Beach Fort Morgan, Gulf Shores, AL 36542 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,499
  • Deals 1

About Your Dream Beach Wedding

Your Dream Beach Wedding is a family owned and operated business. We work on the beautiful Alabama and Florida coast, organizing Gulf Shores weddings, as well as weddings on Orange Beach, Pensacola Beach, or Perdido Key. Whichever location you choose, we would be honored to create the perfect beach wedding service for you – a service that will inspire enchanting memories to last a lifetime.

We pride ourselves on delivering the wedding you've always wanted, exactly how you always dreamed it would be! Rest assured, our company takes every little detail into consideration, listening to your unique needs and desires every step of the way. We understand that the key to quality is doing the little things correctly. That’s why we work tirelessly to blend all the details into a masterpiece your guests will remember forever.

Follow Your Dream Beach Wedding on

41 Reviews for Your Dream Beach Wedding

• Andrea

Andrea Greathouse Franklin · Married on 10/26/2019

Exceeded Expectattions

If you are on the fence about booking through "Your Dream Beach Wedding", DON'T BE! Olga is truly gifted and amazing! Through countless emails, text messages and last minute butterflies, she is cool, calm and collected with an answer for everything. Our officiant Steve, was the perfect touch and has such beautiful memorable words to share. My day was already going to special, marrying my best friend, but Olga made it PERFECT. I will 100%, without hesitation plan to renew our vows with her as well.
    Gorgeous venue, even on the windiest of days, I am ONE HAPPY BRIDE!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Kaitlyn Landrum · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful wedding experience

I could never sing enough praises about Olga and her awesome business. I was very hesitant to plan and destination wedding from Tennessee ,but Olga helped my husband and I plan the perfect beach wedding. She answered all my questions in a timely manner and helped ease all nerves and reservations I had. The quality of her photos is incredible. I highly recommend using Your Dream Beach Wedding ...you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 01/09/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Your Dream Beach Wedding FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1499
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Partial Planning
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Your Dream Beach Wedding 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Bama Weddings Wedding Officiants

Your Dream Beach Weddings is the premier beach wedding provider/planner in the Gulf Shores, Orange Beach and Perdido Key area! Olga is caring, creative and one of the best photographer's around. I cannot recommend her more highly.

• Kristy Morris Photography Wedding Photographers

Olga is very professional and every design is different, detailed and breath taking. I enjoy working with her and can guarantee you'll love your experience with Your Dream Beach Wedding.

• Weddings By Drew
    Weddings By Drew Wedding Officiants

I've been fortunate enough to work with Your Dream Beach Wedding the majority of the 2014 wedding season. Olga has done a wonderful job at creating a stress free process for destination beach weddings. Always professional and going above and beyond, she strives to make each ceremony a special and unique event. With 7 years of destination wedding experience and working with many different vendors, she is by far my favorite to work with. I look forward to working with her in the 2015 wedding season.

• Orange Beach Fort Morgan, Fort Morgan Gulf Shores, AL, 36542 See on map
    Location of (Your Dream Beach Wedding)