Your Dream Beach Wedding

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,499 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,499 Package Price

Your Dream Beach Wedding is a family owned and operated business. We work on the beautiful Alabama and Florida coast, organizing Gulf Shores weddings, as well as weddings on Orange Beach, Pensacola Beach, or Perdido Key. Whichever location you choose, we would be honored to create the perfect beach wedding service for you – a service that will inspire enchanting memories to last a lifetime.

We pride ourselves on delivering the wedding you've always wanted, exactly how you always dreamed it would be! Rest assured, our company takes every little detail into consideration, listening to your unique needs and desires every step of the way. We understand that the key to quality is doing the little things correctly. That’s why we work tirelessly to blend all the details into a masterpiece your guests will remember forever.

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1499

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Partial Planning
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Arertha
    Aretha W. Married on 04/07/2021

Dream Wedding

Let me tell you ..I had a Dream Vision for my wedding and Olga made sure it happened.
    The ceremony was at sunrise and the decorations and ceremony was unbelievable. Olga answered all my questions and concerns with great detail and joy. She is simply amazing
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay G. Married on 09/14/2020

Absolutely Fantastic!!

I am usually not one to post reviews but Olga and her team blew me away. I was in a panic because Hurricane Sally was scheduled to make landfall about the time our wedding was scheduled. Olga was able to move everything to the day before and was able to take tons of stress off me which allowed me to enjoy my day. The Pastor that officiated the wedding could not have been more perfect for us. He made us feel that we were the only two on the beach and knew exactly what to say. Olga make the decisions easy to make and has everything detail down. You will not be disappointed if you book with My Dream Beach Wedding.
  • Morgan
    Morgan S. Married on 08/08/2020

gulf shores wedding

Olga was amazing and very patient with our 4 kids. We had a wonderful experience. Our wedding was everything I had ever dreamed of and more.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Your Dream Beach Wedding 1
Exclusive

Bama Weddings Bama Weddings Wedding Officiants

Your Dream Beach Weddings is the premier beach wedding provider/planner in the Gulf Shores, Orange Beach and Perdido Key area! Olga is caring, creative and one of the best photographer's around. I cannot recommend her more highly.

Kristy Morris Photography Kristy Morris Photography Wedding Photographers

Olga is very professional and every design is different, detailed and breath taking. I enjoy working with her and can guarantee you'll love your experience with Your Dream Beach Wedding.

Weddings By Drew Weddings By Drew Wedding Officiants

I've been fortunate enough to work with Your Dream Beach Wedding the majority of the 2014 wedding season. Olga has done a wonderful job at creating a stress free process for destination beach weddings. Always professional and going above and beyond, she strives to make each ceremony a special and unique event. With 7 years of destination wedding experience and working with many different vendors, she is by far my favorite to work with. I look forward to working with her in the 2015 wedding season.

160 Cotton Creek Dr #270, Fort Morgan Gulf Shores, AL, 36542
Location of (Your Dream Beach Wedding)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding