Orange Beach Fort Morgan, Gulf Shores, AL 36542 Map · Phone number

About Your Dream Beach Wedding

Congratulations On Your Engagement!! Thank You very much for considering our page. To make your wedding special and unforgettable is our number one priority. You and only You is all it matters on Your Big Day. We are a family owned and operated business. It would be our honor to provide your Wedding Service for you! Our company takes all the details in consideration, listen to all your needs and wants. The key to quality is doing little things correctly, this is why we pay attention to every detail, so you can relax and enjoy your wedding. You can have a colorful wedding and it doesn't need to be expensive. Please contact us at 850 559 5560 or e-mail us at yourdreambeachwedding@yahoo.com

Follow Your Dream Beach Wedding on

Your Dream Beach Wedding 6
Your Dream Beach Wedding 7

Valeria · Married on 10/05/2018

Excellent experience!

I had an wonderful wedding at the most affordable price. My wedding would've cost 10 times more if I were to hire separately all the vendors. Beautiful photos, fresh flowers and I got very lucky with the most beautiful sunset. Three months after and I'm still very impressed!

Karington · Married on 09/02/2018

Olga is the absolute best! I have not even had my wedding yet but it has been a dream working with her. I know that my big day will be nothing short of perfection with Olga by my side!

Keely O'steen Stewart · Married on 05/05/2018

Do Yourself A BIG Favor - Hire Olga & Her Team

Olga and her amazing team from Your Dream Beach Wedding planned the most wonderful beach wedding for my cousin. Their professionalism and creativity made my cousin's beach wedding one of the most magical events I've been able to witness. I highly recommend Olga!

Your Dream Beach Wedding FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,400.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Bama Weddings
    Bama Weddings Wedding Officiants

Your Dream Beach Weddings is the premier beach wedding provider/planner in the Gulf Shores, Orange Beach and Perdido Key area! Olga is caring, creative and one of the best photographer's around. I cannot recommend her more highly.

• Kristy Morris Photography
    Kristy Morris Photography Wedding Photographers

Olga is very professional and every design is different, detailed and breath taking. I enjoy working with her and can guarantee you'll love your experience with Your Dream Beach Wedding.

• Weddings By Drew
    Weddings By Drew Wedding Officiants

I've been fortunate enough to work with Your Dream Beach Wedding the majority of the 2014 wedding season. Olga has done a wonderful job at creating a stress free process for destination beach weddings. Always professional and going above and beyond, she strives to make each ceremony a special and unique event. With 7 years of destination wedding experience and working with many different vendors, she is by far my favorite to work with. I look forward to working with her in the 2015 wedding season.

• Orange Beach, Fort Morgan Gulf Shores, AL 36542 See on map