Bama Weddings

Gulf Shores, Gulf Shores, AL 36542 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Bama Weddings

Make it official with Bama Weddings officiant services in Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Fort Morgan and Foley Alabama and Perdido Key, Florida! Steve and Bev Horn will help you customize your wedding ceremony to make it exactly what you always imagined. They strive to create ceremonies that suit your personality for an original and personal exchanging of vows. With their sweet southern hospitality, Steve and Bev will assure that you have the perfect day.

Experience
Steve Horn has a Master of Divinity degree and over 20 years experience as a pastor in numerous churches across several states. He has performed thousands of weddings, yet still has that unique ability for making each one personal to the couple. He is a Notary Public in the State of Alabama and offers a seamless production from start to finish. Bev Horn is a retired CEO of a large company and has years of experience in public speaking. Her bubbly personality has brought couples together at the altar since 2004, and she adds a personal touch that you just can’t find in other officiants.

Services Offered - Our fee: $140
Steve and Bev Horn are dedicated to giving couples that pure, unique, and simple wedding ceremony, with a specialty in nondenominational weddings. Licensed to perform ceremonies throughout Alabama, Arkansas, and Florida, Bama Weddings can offer officiant services and customized vows for the following types of celebrations:

• Civil unions
  • Interfaith ceremonies
  • Vow renewals
  • Non-religious ceremonies
  • Single religion ceremonies

Areas Covered
Bama Weddings offers service in multiple places along the Gulf Coast. The duo travels to Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Foley and Fort Morgan, Alabama. In addition they can perform services in Perdido Key, Florida.

Follow Bama Weddings on

Bama Weddings 6
Bama Weddings 7
  • Margie

Margie · Married on 10/31/2018

Exceptional and meaningful ceremony. Couldn't be happier!!!

Steve did an exceptional job officiating our wedding! He was very informative in the preparation of our ceremony, and knowledgeable about the requirements of the location and procedures of the wedding license process. Their website is very easy to maneuver and has valuable information. Communication was very prompt and smooth setting our minds at ease that we chose the perfect person to officiate our wedding. He performed a fabulous meaningful ceremony, that fit us perfectly! We couldn’t have asked for a better experience! Due to unforeseen circumstances with the venue we were behind schedule and I had not even begun to get ready when Steve promptly arrived on time. He was very accommodating with allowing me time to get ready, provided me with reassurance that this was going to be a beautiful wedding and we would turn this day around. We appreciate him being a part of the best day of our lives, and highly recommend that other couples give him the opportunity to provide them with the same great experience! Bev took awesome photographs which she forwarded to us the next day.

• Karen

Karen · Married on 10/27/2018

Best wedding officiant ever !

We had the pleasure of getting Bev has our wedding officiant for our beach wedding. Not only was she the sweetest person I have ever met but she listened to every detail that I wanted and I loved that she had some suggestions of her own. She really did make it feel like our day ! I wish she could have stayed and went home with us. Lol
    Warmest wishes to her always. I will definatly recommend bamaweddings !

Bama Weddings 8

Lotte Dunn · Married on 10/20/2018

BamaWeddings was great!

Steve Horn from BamaWeddings was really personal in his officiating for our wedding. We corresponded through email, but I only met him 20 minutes before the ceremony and it felt like I had known him for a lot longer. All the guests commented on how personal and inspiring he was. I would recommend him to anyone that uses him.

Bama Weddings 9

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 140.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 90.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Evangelical, No Denomination, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AR, FL
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Your Dream Beach Wedding
    Your Dream Beach Wedding Wedding Planners

Steve is an wonderful person and a very professional wedding officiant. All my clients are very impressed and happy with his services. I just received this from one client today: 'The pastor we had for the ceremony I can’t sing his praises enough. It was as though he knew us and put a lot of personal touches into it.' Very happy to work with Steve!

• Gulf Shores Gulf Shores, Florida, 36542 See on map