A Perfect Wedding, LLC is a wedding officiant in Panama City Beach, Fl covering the entire Panhandle. I cover much more than just officiating. Owner Tim Summerow and his team can handle these services: Wedding Officiant, Photography, DJ/MC, Photobooth, Videography, Ceremony and Reception Coordination, Tables, Chairs, Linens, Bamboo Arbors, Edision Lighting, Up-Lighting and more. A Perfect Wedding, LLC has packages to consider as well as à la carte services. You have choices when it comes to setting: on the beach, on the water, or at a resort. A Perfect Wedding, LLC Handles 90% of a Wedding and I network with the other 10%. Stress Free is my Goal, just read my Reviews.
A Perfect Wedding, LLC wants to ensure your day is streamlined and stress-free. The average ceremony lasts no more than 30 minutes, and could incorporate customized or licensed vows. The team has been part of single-religion, vow renewal, and rehearsal ceremonies. They hve worked with religions that range from Baptist to Orthodox Christian.
A Perfect Wedding, LLC can cover DJ services, too. They’ve got a music database spanning genres such as electronic, jazz, and pop. Book a consultation and run through your needs, such as uplighting and a projector. Other services and offerings include:
Recommended by 98% of couples
21 User photos
Fayth · Married on 02/22/2018
Please , look no further! I contacted multiple business’s about my ceremony and Tim by far provided me the best customer service. He immediately made me feel like we were friends ! My ceremony was so much fun, and perfect! The photographs from my wedding were also wonderful! If I could do it all over again,I would choose A Perfect Wedding LLC over and over❤️
Daisha · Married on 09/15/2018
So happy with the service from this company, Tim was very helpful to all of our needs!
Roger and Janine · Married on 07/19/2018
We would like to thank Tim and Marie Summerow of A Perfect Wedding, LLC, for a very beautiful wedding ceremony that was held on the Beach in Panama City Beach. FL on July 19, 2018.
Tim and Marie where very attentive to our wedding wishes. They made sure that the celebration represented our family and our journey of 20 years.
Within a couple of days after we emailed Tim, he made contact with us by phone to discuss what we needed. If we had any questions before the set date we would email or text him and he would reply within a day or two with an answer.
On the day of the wedding he arrived several hours before the wedding to set things up and to make sure the sand on the beach was level and swept smoothly. We had done our own decorations and Tim enhanced it by adding some of his own items to make it even more special for us.
Tim performed the wedding ceremony and did a great job, he said that it was our special day and at times he would step to the side during the ceremony.
Marie the photographer that took the pictures of the wedding did an excellent job. She took pictures of the wedding and stayed afterwards and took pictures of the family and other settings.
We highly recommend them for your wedding ceremony and rental of items you may need for your celebration.
Roger and Janine Lourwood
Tim, with A Perfect Wedding, LLC, is great to work with and very accommodating when it comes to booking his bride and groom. He is sincere and will make anyone feel at ease. He is a one stop shop--DJ, Photographer, Officiant, and Coordinator all in one! He can do it all! I met him at a Seaside wedding (on a wedding I was doing hair and makeup at) and he was so friendly and personable to my bride and the entire party! Highly recommend!