A Perfect Wedding, LLC

Panama City, FL View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

A Perfect Wedding, LLC is a Wedding Officiant in Panama City Beach, Fl covering the entire Panhandle. I cover much more than just officiating. Owner Tim Summerow and his team can handle these services: Wedding Officiant, Photography, DJ/MC, Photobooth, Videography, Ceremony and Reception Coordination, Tables, Chairs, Linens, 2 or 4 Bamboo Arbors, Edision Lighting, Up-Lighting and more. A Perfect Wedding, LLC has packages to consider as well as A' La Carte services. You have choices when it comes to setting: on the beach, on the water, or at a resort. A Perfect Wedding, LLC Handles 90% of a Wedding and I network with the other 10%. Stress Free is my Goal, just read my Reviews.

A Perfect Wedding, LLC wants to ensure your day is streamlined and stress-free. The average ceremony lasts no more than 30 minutes, and could incorporate customized or licensed vows. The team has been part of single-religion, vow renewal, and rehearsal ceremonies. They have worked with religions that range from Baptist to Orthodox Christian.

Other Services

A Perfect Wedding, LLC can cover DJ services, too. They’ve got a music database spanning genres such as electronic, jazz, and pop. Book a consultation and run through your needs, such as uplighting and a projector. Other services and offerings include:

• Uplighting
  • Tables, White Padded Chairs & Linens
  • 2 or 4 Bamboo Arbors
  • Bose sound system
  • Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$275

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$150

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Baptist
Catholic
Lutheran
Methodist
No Denomination
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
FL
GA

What languages do you speak?

English

• Lindsey
    Lindsey Getting married on 06/08/2024

Our Dream Come True

Tim & Marie are family members of mine. So obviously we had to use their services! We had NO idea how perfect it really would be. They were amazing... I highly recommend! Tim is hilarious and they both were on point with everything. Our wedding day was perfect and we have already decided we will be using them again for our vow renewal!
    Danielle Married on 09/25/2021

Owner was very responsive and flexible with our needs. Very friendly and easy to work with.

Owner kept in communication and was upfront with costs and delivery times.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

A Perfect Wedding, LLC 1
Exclusive
A Perfect Wedding, LLC 2
Discount
As a Veteran (USAF FireFighter) Myself, I will honor 10% Discount for All Military, Active & Retired with ID Card: OFF TOTAL PACKAGE! I provide these Services: Wedding Officiant, DJ/MC, PhotoBooth, Photography, Videography, Wedding Coordinator, 2 or 4 Pole Bamboo Arbors, Chairs, Tables & Linen Rentals. My Current Clients & my Past Clients enjoy dealing with 1 Vendor that can Handle All These Services! My Goal is Stress Free! Just Read my Reviews! Visit my website www.APerfectWeddingLLC.com

Destin Mobile Makeup Box Destin Mobile Makeup Box Wedding Hair & Makeup

Tim, with A Perfect Wedding, LLC, is great to work with and very accommodating when it comes to booking his bride and groom. He is sincere and will make anyone feel at ease. He is a one stop shop--DJ, Photographer, Officiant, and Coordinator all in one! He can do it all! I met him at a Seaside wedding (on a wedding I was doing hair and makeup at) and he was so friendly and personable to my bride and the entire party! Highly recommend!

6704 Chipewa St Panama City, 32404
850-203-3061
Location of (A Perfect Wedding, LLC)
Destin, 32541 See on map
Pensacola See on map
Navarre, 32566 See on map

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding