A Perfect Wedding, LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Lindsey
    Lindsey Getting married on 06/08/2024

Our Dream Come True

Tim & Marie are family members of mine. So obviously we had to use their services! We had NO idea how perfect it really would be. They were amazing... I highly recommend! Tim is hilarious and they both were on point with everything. Our wedding day was perfect and we have already decided we will be using them again for our vow renewal!
  • Tina
    Tina M. Married on 05/13/2022

Our wedding day was "A Perfect Wedding"

Tim is an amazing wedding planner. His team of vendors are very professional with class. He pulled off our special day to a tee, as per our desires and decor! The photographer, flowerist, videographer, along with Tim, did a first class event. Totally would recommend this vendor who is a one stop shop for any beach wedding, large or small! They nailed it!

We had decided to elope and focus on just the two of us. We directed our beach decor to what we wanted. Tim accommodated.

At the very last second we decided to have it videographed. Tim was right there to make it happen. His team is classy, professional, amazing, care about your special day!

It is a reflection of "A Perfect Wedding, LLC".

A Perfect Wedding, LLC's reply:

Tina & Jon,
    It was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding day... Even though it was just the 2 of you, the officiant, photographer, videographer and me = Priceless as we captured every moment of your wedding day. Love it and I Love bring Love Together... Tim
    Lindsey H. Married on 04/30/2022

Tim was great! He made the night stress free!

Tim provided the music/microphones for our wedding ceremony on the beach and was the DJ at the reception at the View in Port St Joe. He was able to set up at 2 locations which was extremely helpful since we wanted a beachside ceremony. He was very responsive, had great communication, and was easy to work with. He followed our timeline but also tweaked it to fit the flow of the wedding - it was perfect!! He kept the party going all night, everyone loved him. We continue to get compliments of Tim even 2 weeks after the wedding! 10/10 recommend
    Tasha M. Married on 03/23/2022

Very Informative and helpful

This was an impromptu wedding. He was very suggestive, we are locals and were only looking for someone to officiate our vows. I called and he answered most others I had to leave messages. This was wanted on the fly, and he truly came through. I didn't have family attending only my kids family is in another state. He offered us a sand ceremony for free and broadcast it live on facebook for family to see for free! I have a feeling this is because I didn't have any plans prepared, and he kind of held my hand and came up with a perfect ceremony for us which I was upset prior to cause I always wanted my day to be my day. No matter how small, he really made me feel so much better about our impromptu wedding. His energy took awY the blues of not having family or friends there and he acknowledged it was about me! Ps my dad has passed away his funny energy made up for my dad being unable to make jokes. For such a small need he made and created more of an experience for me, something I was worried I would not have. He really takes this seriously and was the brains behind every detail of my beautiful day! Ps it was supposed to storm and he was willing to do it in the storm, not to mention he had 2 days notice of this ceremony. Communication was great, and was open to anything I wanted I just had no thoughts put into it as I expected to only read vows. I appreciate his will to make me happy on my day!
    Mario T. Married on 03/17/2022

Excellent!!!

Tim is incredible! As are the people he works with. He truly cares about making this the most memorable day of your life😊
  • Mike
    Mike Z. Married on 02/12/2022

Very helpful, easy to work with and fun.

Tim is easy to communicate with and seemed passionate about wanting to make our wedding the best! Tim is funny and charismatic. Tim was able to adjust and make changes to the song list up to the last moment. Tim's photo-booth was very fun and brought extra energy to the night. Tim was our officiant and DJ and I would highly recommend his services!!!
  • Kaylyn
    Kaylyn N. Married on 11/06/2021

Seriously the BEST DJ- Hire Tim

Tim was nothing less than amazing. He exceeded our expectations. He kept the crowd engaged, played every song on our list, checked on us, had THE BEST attitude and vibe about him. He kept the whole show on track flawlessly and was so so so kind! I genuinely hope we have another event or family member get married in PCB as we LOVE Tim! He was the best vendor decision we made! He even let us karaoke off script! It the best day and Tim made it the best!
    Danielle Married on 09/25/2021

Owner was very responsive and flexible with our needs. Very friendly and easy to work with.

Owner kept in communication and was upfront with costs and delivery times.
    Alex S. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing!

Tim was absolutely amazing during our wedding reception! We were running a little behind and handled everything so well! He kept the party going and kept everyone on the dance floor! Would absolutely recommend to everyone!
    Marcie N. Married on 09/16/2021

Everything We Expected & More!

Tim was absolutely amazing from start to finish, easy to work with and very accommodating. He married us on the beach and had beautiful vows prepared for us, even including a hint of personalization which was not expected given he didn't know us but he listened to our story upon initial conversation. And to top it off, Tim took at least 30 photos of us capturing beautiful candid photos that we'll have to remember for a lifetime. That was certainly unexpected and our most treasured "gift" from Tim. Obviously, we highly recommend Tim!
    Kathleen J. Married on 09/08/2021

Absolutely Amazing

Couldn’t ask for a better experience with Tim. He did an amazing job to make our day so very special!!
    Paige Married on 08/28/2021

Just amazing

Tim helped make our wedding amazing. Unfortunately the weather didn’t work out but Tim knew exactly what to do to help us make the best of it and didn’t disappoint!
  • Haley
    Haley M. Married on 08/28/2021

He made our day PERFECT!!!

Great guy! Great personality. He married us on the beach in our bathing suits. He made our moment amazing. So glad we went with him!!
  • Sean
    Sean M. Married on 07/14/2021

Simply the Best!

Tim is amazing! He not only met us at our beach spot before sunrise, but also worked with us when we had to cancel our original plans and was able to schedule us short-notice. He's the most likable guy and we feel blessed that he oversaw our wedding. We hope he's available whenever we renew our vows.
    Mary B. Married on 05/15/2021

A Perfect Wedding

Wonderful, beautiful, timely and professional as well as fun
    Kaitlin D. Married on 04/25/2021

Dee Wedding 04/25/21

If you want a legitimate PERFECT WEDDING Tim is the man for you! Tim did everything we asked/wanted and so much more. He made it exactly how we envisioned it with out having any stress or worries & even made it better than we thought it could’ve been! Our day/night could not have been any better! You Need Tim for all your events, We promise you will not regret it!!
    Mr & Mrs Dee
    Shianne C. Married on 04/24/2021

Amazing all in all

Tim & his whole crew was amazing. My day was perfect!
    It was everything I wanted. I will be using them for anniversary photos, DJs, and will recommend them to everyone who needs a wedding officiant ❤️
    Logan K. Married on 03/15/2021

Amazing service!

He was very polite and professional about it and made the day very special for me and my wife 10/10 would recommend to any couple looking for a nice wedding!
  • Jac
    Jac F. Married on 12/11/2020

The Big Day

It was a great pleasure to be officiated by Mr. Tim. He really placed us a ease with his charisma and his will to make us happy. He was quick to respond and provided great suggestions. He is really good and he made us laugh. We're very appreciative to say the least.
    Jeff B. Married on 09/26/2020

Another perfect celebration

This is the second event Tim has worked with us on, and we could not be happier with the results. He has done everything possible to make our events special, and we will be calling on him him again when the need arises.
    April F. Married on 09/20/2020

Great DJ we would definitely recommend him to others.

This man really knows how to keep the party moving. Ty for being my wedding DJ.
  • Summer
    Summer Married on 09/19/2020

Awesome DJ

Tim did and awesome job being our DJ at our wedding. He is super nice and friendly. Has very reasonable prices. Highly recommend him!
    Tina E. Married on 08/01/2020

Dream wedding come true!

I couldn't have planned a more perfect wedding. No headaches, and stress free. Every detail was handled and everything was absolutely beautiful! Tim was great and we have gained a friend for life!
  • Gloria
    Gloria S. Married on 01/12/2020

Pleasant, professional and pays attention to details.

Working with Tim Summerow of A Perfect Wedding LLC was totally stress free. He stayed in touch and communicated often. It is the best experience I have ever had when hiring a vendor.