A Perfect Wedding, LLC Reviews

93 Reviews for A Perfect Wedding, LLC

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Getting married on 06/08/2024

Our Dream Come True

Tim & Marie are family members of mine. So obviously we had to use their services! We had NO idea how perfect it really would be. They were amazing... I highly recommend! Tim is hilarious and they both were on point with everything. Our wedding day was perfect and we have already decided we will be using them again for our vow renewal!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Haley

Haley Mccarthy Leonard · Getting married on 08/28/2021

He made our day PERFECT!!!

Great guy! Great personality. He married us on the beach in our bathing suits. He made our moment amazing. So glad we went with him!!

Sent on 08/30/2020
  • Jac

Jac Ford · Getting married on 12/11/2020

The Big Day

It was a great pleasure to be officiated by Mr. Tim. He really placed us a ease with his charisma and his will to make us happy. He was quick to respond and provided great suggestions. He is really good and he made us laugh. We're very appreciative to say the least.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Jeff Brookshire · Married on 09/26/2020

Another perfect celebration

This is the second event Tim has worked with us on, and we could not be happier with the results. He has done everything possible to make our events special, and we will be calling on him him again when the need arises.

Sent on 09/29/2020

April Frabott · Married on 09/20/2020

Great DJ we would definitely recommend him to others.

This man really knows how to keep the party moving. Ty for being my wedding DJ.

Sent on 09/25/2020
  • Summer

Summer · Married on 09/19/2020

Awesome DJ

Tim did and awesome job being our DJ at our wedding. He is super nice and friendly. Has very reasonable prices. Highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Tina Escobar · Married on 08/01/2020

Dream wedding come true!

I couldn't have planned a more perfect wedding. No headaches, and stress free. Every detail was handled and everything was absolutely beautiful! Tim was great and we have gained a friend for life!

Sent on 08/30/2020
  • Gloria

Gloria Salinard · Married on 01/12/2020

Pleasant, professional and pays attention to details.

Working with Tim Summerow of A Perfect Wedding LLC was totally stress free. He stayed in touch and communicated often. It is the best experience I have ever had when hiring a vendor.

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Rayanne

Rayanne Ozburn · Married on 12/28/2019

Wonderful DJ, couldn’t have chosen a better one.

Awesome DJ, really livened up the party experience after the ceremony and was extremely flexible with our choice of music. There were a few mishaps but to be fair we changed our itinerary several times, the last change being hours before the wedding. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/15/2019

Andrew · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely Perfect!!

Tim was an absolute pleasure to work with. I couldn’t have found a better person to do our wedding.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew Taylor · Married on 08/03/2019

A perfect day

we couldn’t have chosen a better person to do our wedding. He made it absolutely perfect

Sent on 12/16/2019

Liz Bailey · Married on 07/07/2019

It really was the perfect wedding!

Tim is the nicest, most accommodating person! He really cared about us and our day.

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 06/21/2019

Beach wedding

I booked my wedding with Timmothy in April. Since the beginning he was very responsive. On the day of the wedding he worked with me & my fiancé. We planned on getting married on the beach. The day of our wedding it was raining. I asked Timothy if he didn’t mind waiting till the rain would past. He didn’t mind at all. Unfortunately it didn’t stop, I asked him if we could go thru with the ceremony outside. He didn’t mind one bit. I’m so happy he made my dream come true. For the reception he was our dj, he did great! Everything went great I’m so happy I booked with him! It was perfect!!!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Leonard · Married on 06/20/2019

Perfect Charleston Wedding

Tim from a perfect wedding LLC is absolutely the perfect person to be a part of your wedding day! He is professional, quick, sincere, a great communicator and extremely good at what he does. Time thinks about little things like not standing in your pictures during those special once in a lifetime moments. We enjoyed Tim's friendship and love at our wedding and we LOVED that he was so fun!! He danced with us he sang with us he was a light and a joy to be around. If your thinking of booking a perfect wedding LLC just do it you will be so happy you did!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Robert Burrow · Married on 06/01/2019

He drove 1.5 hours out of his way to marry us at the beach . he took time to,take pictures of me and my wife . we were the only ones at our wedding

Excellent service . turned in our paperwork. Very nice and professional.

Sent on 07/13/2019

Kerry Waller · Married on 05/10/2019

Perfect in ever way

I set up to have a wedding done while we were on vacation. He was quick to respond to every question and concern we had. Once we arrived he met with us and we shared ideas and he shared his. My wife was so so happy with how it all turned out we couldn't have asked for a better choice for our beach wedding.

Sent on 12/15/2019

Tiffanie Kipp · Married on 04/16/2019

Tim was amazing!

Even with super last minute planning, Tim made our day magical! I would recommend him to anyone planning their special day, he will make it a perfect day for you.

Sent on 04/25/2019

alex · Married on 03/30/2019

Provided super awesome DJ and Officiant!

We used A Perfect Wedding, LLC to supply our DJ and Officiant. The Officiant was amazing!! Kept the ceremony serious enough but also light enough where people were laughing and it wasn’t as nerve-racking. The DJ kept the dance floor going. Everyone loved the music and be able to request songs when wanted.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Ronda

Ronda Lewis · Married on 03/28/2019

Tim is awesome!

We contacted Tim a few days before we wanted to get married and he responded back to us within minutes. He was extremely friendly, accommodating, helpful in his suggestions for the ceremony, and flexible with the date, time, and location. He made everything "stress free" and "perfect". I can't say enough good things. Thank you again, Tim. You were everything we needed and expected.

Sent on 04/04/2019

A Perfect Wedding, LLC's reply:

Thanks for choosing A Perfect Wedding, LLC to be a part of your wedding day! It was my hHonor to be a part of your Wedding Day 😊
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 03/16/2019

This company is fantastic!

I am SO happy I booked A Perfect Wedding! Tim was very lively and a total blast to work with! Very good with giving clear instructions and advice to the clueless when needed! (Me... im the clueless who had only been to 1 wedding before my own. Lol) He made sure the rehearsal was fun and everyone was comfortable and stress free!! I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking he offers alot of great services!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Ashlyn · Married on 03/09/2019

My perfect wedding!

Tim is AMAZING. He was a God send for us. He made the entire process of hiring a DJ, so simple and yet so enjoyable! I recommend him to EVERYONE! He was so involved with my wedding party and guests. (We asked him to be, of course.) They all loved him! Could not have asked for a more smooth, hilarious, caring, awesome DJ!

Sent on 04/12/2020
  • Daisha

Daisha · Married on 09/15/2018

So happy with the service from this company, Tim was very helpful to all of our needs!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Roger and Janine · Married on 07/19/2018

We would like to thank Tim and Marie Summerow of A Perfect Wedding, LLC, for a very beautiful wedding ceremony that was held on the Beach in Panama City Beach. FL on July 19, 2018.
    Tim and Marie where very attentive to our wedding wishes. They made sure that the celebration represented our family and our journey of 20 years.
    Within a couple of days after we emailed Tim, he made contact with us by phone to discuss what we needed. If we had any questions before the set date we would email or text him and he would reply within a day or two with an answer.
    On the day of the wedding he arrived several hours before the wedding to set things up and to make sure the sand on the beach was level and swept smoothly. We had done our own decorations and Tim enhanced it by adding some of his own items to make it even more special for us.
    Tim performed the wedding ceremony and did a great job, he said that it was our special day and at times he would step to the side during the ceremony.
    Marie the photographer that took the pictures of the wedding did an excellent job. She took pictures of the wedding and stayed afterwards and took pictures of the family and other settings.
    We highly recommend them for your wedding ceremony and rental of items you may need for your celebration.
    Roger and Janine Lourwood

Sent on 09/13/2018

Dana · Married on 07/07/2018

Tim and his staff made our day ABSOLUTELY PERFECT ! We would highly recommend A Perfect Wedding LLC to our friends and family! We had an absolutely beautiful wedding! Also, the sand ceremony was simply breathtaking!! Thank you Tim from Derek and Dana Carter!!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Sheri · Married on 06/26/2018

If you’re stressed coming from out of state Tim’s got you. Whatever he says you can depend on.

Sent on 07/07/2018