A Perfect Wedding Reviews

A Perfect Wedding 6
A Perfect Wedding 7
  • Daisha

Daisha · Married on 09/15/2018

So happy with the service from this company, Tim was very helpful to all of our needs!

Roger and Janine · Married on 07/19/2018

We would like to thank Tim and Marie Summerow of A Perfect Wedding, LLC, for a very beautiful wedding ceremony that was held on the Beach in Panama City Beach. FL on July 19, 2018.
    Tim and Marie where very attentive to our wedding wishes. They made sure that the celebration represented our family and our journey of 20 years.
    Within a couple of days after we emailed Tim, he made contact with us by phone to discuss what we needed. If we had any questions before the set date we would email or text him and he would reply within a day or two with an answer.
    On the day of the wedding he arrived several hours before the wedding to set things up and to make sure the sand on the beach was level and swept smoothly. We had done our own decorations and Tim enhanced it by adding some of his own items to make it even more special for us.
    Tim performed the wedding ceremony and did a great job, he said that it was our special day and at times he would step to the side during the ceremony.
    Marie the photographer that took the pictures of the wedding did an excellent job. She took pictures of the wedding and stayed afterwards and took pictures of the family and other settings.
    We highly recommend them for your wedding ceremony and rental of items you may need for your celebration.
    Roger and Janine Lourwood

A Perfect Wedding 9
    A Perfect Wedding 10
    A Perfect Wedding 11
    A Perfect Wedding 12

Dana · Married on 07/07/2018

Tim and his staff made our day ABSOLUTELY PERFECT ! We would highly recommend A Perfect Wedding LLC to our friends and family! We had an absolutely beautiful wedding! Also, the sand ceremony was simply breathtaking!! Thank you Tim from Derek and Dana Carter!!!!!

A Perfect Wedding 13
    A Perfect Wedding 14
    A Perfect Wedding 15

Sheri · Married on 06/26/2018

If you’re stressed coming from out of state Tim’s got you. Whatever he says you can depend on.

Courtney · Married on 05/27/2018

Tim was our wedding DJ. I couldn't have had a better experience with anyone else. He was excellent. Very reasonable priced. Any questions we had, he always responded. He was professional. During the wedding, he kept people on the dance floor! He interacted and socialized with everyone, very personable. He made sure our wedding day went smoothly, and checked in with us every now and again to keep track of time and let us know where we were (toast, first dance, cake cutting, etc). Everyone at the wedding appraised him and his personality. I could go on and on...he was WONDERFUL!!

Renata · Married on 04/28/2018

We are SO GLAD we hired Tim Summerow from a Perfect Wedding for our wedding! We are a lesbian couple, and Tim was totally cool with that. Tim did the music for our ceremony, he was our ceremony coordinator, and we also rented chairs & a sign for the ceremony from him.
    The music and sound for the ceremony were flawless. Our processional took longer than we expected and Tim expertly blended in the end of the processional song with the beginning so he could keep repeating it until I made it to the altar! He also played an accompaniment for the live violin solo during our ceremony, with perfect timing and volume to not overwhelm the violin. I was really glad we had a wireless mic for our officiant, and it picked up our voices too. It was nice that Tim also played a mix of background music before the ceremony while our guests were waiting.
    We planned our whole wedding ourselves, but I knew I wanted a day-of coordinator for the ceremony so I could relax and just enjoy the day. It was such a relief to have Tim there coordinating! He arrived 5 hours before the ceremony began and set up the chairs exactly as we asked. He put the boutonnieres on everyone, which was great because I had no idea how to do that. Tim could tell that our young flower boy might get distracted while walking up the aisle, so he talked to all the guests sitting on the aisle to make sure they knew to encourage him to keep going. Tim was also super friendly and put everyone at ease.
    Tim always responded very promptly to my emails and texts. I appreciated that he sent pictures to confirm when he received my payment. I saw other vendors offering chair rentals at a lower price, but the great price for day-of ceremony coordination, the convenience of having fewer vendors to keep up with, and the pleasure of working with Tim meant that the overall value was excellent! We highly recommend that you hire Tim for rentals, music and especially day-of coordination!

A Perfect Wedding 16
    A Perfect Wedding 17

Meagan · Married on 04/14/2018

From the very beginning Tim was so amazing! The first time I called him he took his time going over everything he could offer me and gave me all kinds of great ideas for our perfect day! Tim was our DJ and brought us our tables and chairs for the ceremony and reception. He made sure to do anything he could to make my wedding day perfect even changing the time of my wedding last min due to a huge storm coming in. On the day of my Wedding April 14, 2018 he was early and set up and ready to go! He had everyone dancing and having a great time even the grandparents! He is full of personality and a very wonderful guy all around! I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone having any event in his area!! THANK YOU TIM FOR MAKING MY DAY PERFECT!!!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 01/06/2018

Tim made our wedding day smooth and completely stress free! We are from out of state and could have not ask for someone better for our wedding day! He truly went above and beyond to make our day perfect!

A Perfect Wedding 18

Christy · Married on 12/27/2017

Awesome experience!! Would highly recommend!

Jennifer · Married on 12/09/2017

He was upbeat and fun! He made the older people laugh and he joined in with the dancing. Stayed pass what he was supposed to and didn’t charge me! He helped me out so much when my originally photographer bailed on me a week before my wedding !

Lindsey · Married on 11/18/2017

Made our day perfect! We had to book them last minute because our wedding officiant just disappeared on us. They were so helpful and nice from start to finish! They worked with me on customizing our ceremony, made great recommendations on what to add, and even sent me pictures to confirm they received our payment. Great communication through the whole process. Once he arrived on the day of, plenty early might I add, he checked in with us, made sure our marriage license was taken care of, and even explained to me what to do with it after the big day. During the ceremony he was so pleasant, spoke eloquently, and even made us laugh. He also made sure to tell the guest to turn off their cell phones which was big for me. You will not regret booking them seriously, I couldn't recommend them more!!!

Trisha · Married on 11/11/2017

Tim , Marie , Mike and Paul were beyond amazing . I had a horrible time with my venue , I wish I found Tim before I found my venue .
    Everytime we contacted Tim he answered and helped us out . I promise you will not be disappointed hiring A Perfect Wedding LLC.
    My family & friends still talk about the photo booth , which is a must .

A Perfect Wedding 19
    A Perfect Wedding 20

Rosalyn · Married on 10/06/2017

This is the greatest man to work with!!
    He made a simple wedding beautiful!
    He has great ideas and a beautiful spirit!
    I promise he’s worth your time to contact!!!!

Rosalyn

Rosalyn · Married on 10/05/2017

Tim is a natural!
    He is everything a girl could want in her wedding planner!
    We planned in less than a week and he kept us STRESS FREE as we asked. He was prompt, fun, efficient and like we had known him forever!!
    So happy we chose Tim!!
    I will recommend him 100% to everyone I know planning a wedding. He can arrange anything
    Thank you Tim for making our day so special!
    Rosalyn & Stan

A Perfect Wedding 21

Linda · Married on 08/07/2017

Tim was great to work. Would absolutely have him again to do a wedding. Professional yet very relaxed!

Rob · Married on 07/16/2017

My now wife and I wanted to elope on the beach and found Tim and A Perfect Wedding, LLC online. When we had to change our date, Tim was flexible and able to change with us. Tim has a great sense of humor and really put us at ease during the very nice ceremony he orchestrated. I would highly recommend Tim to anyone wanting to get married on the beach in the panhandle of Florida!!

Cheri · Married on 06/05/2017

Tim was easy to work with and responded quickly.

Chelsea · Married on 05/06/2017

Couldn't have gone more perfect! Tim and his team were more than helpful. They kept me stress free on my wedding day!

Donann · Married on 04/29/2017

Tim was great! Before booking him I found his Facebook page, which has videos of his work and I set up a meeting to meet with him, and we knew as soon as we talked to him we wanted to book him!! I am so glad we booked him! He did our photo booth, dj services, and raw videography of the entire wedding ceremony and reception for an amazing deal! I would highly recommend Tim for any event we truely enjoyed him!

Jill · Married on 04/28/2017

Tim Summerow provided our all-inclusive wedding package which included but was not limited to tables, chairs, linens, bartenders, servers, lighting, set up/take down at reception site, beach ceremony set up/take down with decorations, photography, Officiant, ETC!! We cannot say enough good things about Tim Summerow and his crew- they were outstanding, hardworking and completely dedicated to making our day PERFECT! The servers, bartenders and photographers were excellent. Tim did a wonderful job officiating our ceremony and really catered it to our personal requests. We are SO GRATEFUL for all of the above who made our day exactly what we had dreamed of :) Thanks Tim!
    -Jill and Ron

Ashli · Married on 03/17/2017

I give a “perfect wedding” the Brides seal of approval. They made the Stutes/Brown wedding so perfect! We would use them again... but we are one and done.
    Ashli

• User6328598 · 1+ year ago

Tim was amazing from start to Finnish! He was always in contact with me via text or email. Anytime I had a question he answered me promptly! Our ceremony was perfect short and sweet just like we asked. When the reception started he got all the footage I wanted and got involved with all the guest he even showed off some of him dance moves! Perfect perfect perfect!

• User7480714 · 1+ year ago

Tim was great! He wAs funny and fit right in with the family. The photo booth was so much fun!

Maxine · Married on 10/29/2016

I would definitely book with A Perfect Wedding! Tim is awesome, accommodating, and also will go out of his way to make you feel better if you're stressed about anything. I am so glad we found A Perfect Wedding! Tim and his crew got the beach set up beautifully and just where we wanted. Tim officiated and did an awesome job. Marie did the photography and we got so many wonderful photos! Tim was the DJ for our reception and everyone loved him! I definitely recommend A Perfect Wedding and Emerald Coast DJ. Thanks so much! You guys are awesome :)