A Perfect Wedding, LLC Reviews

A Perfect Wedding, LLC 5
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Getting married on 06/08/2024

Our Dream Come True

Tim & Marie are family members of mine. So obviously we had to use their services! We had NO idea how perfect it really would be. They were amazing... I highly recommend! Tim is hilarious and they both were on point with everything. Our wedding day was perfect and we have already decided we will be using them again for our vow renewal!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Jac

Jac Ford · Getting married on 12/11/2020

The Big Day

It was a great pleasure to be officiated by Mr. Tim. He really placed us a ease with his charisma and his will to make us happy. He was quick to respond and provided great suggestions. He is really good and he made us laugh. We're very appreciative to say the least.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Andrew · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely Perfect!!

Tim was an absolute pleasure to work with. I couldn’t have found a better person to do our wedding.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Liz Bailey · Married on 07/07/2019

It really was the perfect wedding!

Tim is the nicest, most accommodating person! He really cared about us and our day.

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 06/21/2019

Beach wedding

I booked my wedding with Timmothy in April. Since the beginning he was very responsive. On the day of the wedding he worked with me & my fiancé. We planned on getting married on the beach. The day of our wedding it was raining. I asked Timothy if he didn’t mind waiting till the rain would past. He didn’t mind at all. Unfortunately it didn’t stop, I asked him if we could go thru with the ceremony outside. He didn’t mind one bit. I’m so happy he made my dream come true. For the reception he was our dj, he did great! Everything went great I’m so happy I booked with him! It was perfect!!!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Leonard · Married on 06/20/2019

Perfect Charleston Wedding

Tim from a perfect wedding LLC is absolutely the perfect person to be a part of your wedding day! He is professional, quick, sincere, a great communicator and extremely good at what he does. Time thinks about little things like not standing in your pictures during those special once in a lifetime moments. We enjoyed Tim's friendship and love at our wedding and we LOVED that he was so fun!! He danced with us he sang with us he was a light and a joy to be around. If your thinking of booking a perfect wedding LLC just do it you will be so happy you did!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Robert Burrow · Married on 06/01/2019

He drove 1.5 hours out of his way to marry us at the beach . he took time to,take pictures of me and my wife . we were the only ones at our wedding

Excellent service . turned in our paperwork. Very nice and professional.

Sent on 07/13/2019

Tiffanie Kipp · Married on 04/16/2019

Tim was amazing!

Even with super last minute planning, Tim made our day magical! I would recommend him to anyone planning their special day, he will make it a perfect day for you.

Sent on 04/25/2019

alex · Married on 03/30/2019

Provided super awesome DJ and Officiant!

We used A Perfect Wedding, LLC to supply our DJ and Officiant. The Officiant was amazing!! Kept the ceremony serious enough but also light enough where people were laughing and it wasn’t as nerve-racking. The DJ kept the dance floor going. Everyone loved the music and be able to request songs when wanted.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Ronda

Ronda Lewis · Married on 03/28/2019

Tim is awesome!

We contacted Tim a few days before we wanted to get married and he responded back to us within minutes. He was extremely friendly, accommodating, helpful in his suggestions for the ceremony, and flexible with the date, time, and location. He made everything "stress free" and "perfect". I can't say enough good things. Thank you again, Tim. You were everything we needed and expected.

A Perfect Wedding, LLC 6
    A Perfect Wedding, LLC 7
    A Perfect Wedding, LLC 8
    A Perfect Wedding, LLC 9
    Sent on 04/04/2019

A Perfect Wedding, LLC's reply:

Thanks for choosing A Perfect Wedding, LLC to be a part of your wedding day! It was my hHonor to be a part of your Wedding Day 😊
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 03/16/2019

This company is fantastic!

I am SO happy I booked A Perfect Wedding! Tim was very lively and a total blast to work with! Very good with giving clear instructions and advice to the clueless when needed! (Me... im the clueless who had only been to 1 wedding before my own. Lol) He made sure the rehearsal was fun and everyone was comfortable and stress free!! I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking he offers alot of great services!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Daisha

Daisha · Married on 09/15/2018

So happy with the service from this company, Tim was very helpful to all of our needs!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Roger and Janine · Married on 07/19/2018

We would like to thank Tim and Marie Summerow of A Perfect Wedding, LLC, for a very beautiful wedding ceremony that was held on the Beach in Panama City Beach. FL on July 19, 2018.
    Tim and Marie where very attentive to our wedding wishes. They made sure that the celebration represented our family and our journey of 20 years.
    Within a couple of days after we emailed Tim, he made contact with us by phone to discuss what we needed. If we had any questions before the set date we would email or text him and he would reply within a day or two with an answer.
    On the day of the wedding he arrived several hours before the wedding to set things up and to make sure the sand on the beach was level and swept smoothly. We had done our own decorations and Tim enhanced it by adding some of his own items to make it even more special for us.
    Tim performed the wedding ceremony and did a great job, he said that it was our special day and at times he would step to the side during the ceremony.
    Marie the photographer that took the pictures of the wedding did an excellent job. She took pictures of the wedding and stayed afterwards and took pictures of the family and other settings.
    We highly recommend them for your wedding ceremony and rental of items you may need for your celebration.
    Roger and Janine Lourwood

A Perfect Wedding, LLC 10
    A Perfect Wedding, LLC 11
    A Perfect Wedding, LLC 12
    A Perfect Wedding, LLC 13
    Sent on 09/13/2018

Dana · Married on 07/07/2018

Tim and his staff made our day ABSOLUTELY PERFECT ! We would highly recommend A Perfect Wedding LLC to our friends and family! We had an absolutely beautiful wedding! Also, the sand ceremony was simply breathtaking!! Thank you Tim from Derek and Dana Carter!!!!!

A Perfect Wedding, LLC 14
    A Perfect Wedding, LLC 15
    A Perfect Wedding, LLC 16
    Sent on 07/09/2018

Sheri · Married on 06/26/2018

If you’re stressed coming from out of state Tim’s got you. Whatever he says you can depend on.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Courtney · Married on 05/27/2018

Tim was our wedding DJ. I couldn't have had a better experience with anyone else. He was excellent. Very reasonable priced. Any questions we had, he always responded. He was professional. During the wedding, he kept people on the dance floor! He interacted and socialized with everyone, very personable. He made sure our wedding day went smoothly, and checked in with us every now and again to keep track of time and let us know where we were (toast, first dance, cake cutting, etc). Everyone at the wedding appraised him and his personality. I could go on and on...he was WONDERFUL!!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Renata · Married on 04/28/2018

We are SO GLAD we hired Tim Summerow from a Perfect Wedding for our wedding! We are a lesbian couple, and Tim was totally cool with that. Tim did the music for our ceremony, he was our ceremony coordinator, and we also rented chairs & a sign for the ceremony from him.
    The music and sound for the ceremony were flawless. Our processional took longer than we expected and Tim expertly blended in the end of the processional song with the beginning so he could keep repeating it until I made it to the altar! He also played an accompaniment for the live violin solo during our ceremony, with perfect timing and volume to not overwhelm the violin. I was really glad we had a wireless mic for our officiant, and it picked up our voices too. It was nice that Tim also played a mix of background music before the ceremony while our guests were waiting.
    We planned our whole wedding ourselves, but I knew I wanted a day-of coordinator for the ceremony so I could relax and just enjoy the day. It was such a relief to have Tim there coordinating! He arrived 5 hours before the ceremony began and set up the chairs exactly as we asked. He put the boutonnieres on everyone, which was great because I had no idea how to do that. Tim could tell that our young flower boy might get distracted while walking up the aisle, so he talked to all the guests sitting on the aisle to make sure they knew to encourage him to keep going. Tim was also super friendly and put everyone at ease.
    Tim always responded very promptly to my emails and texts. I appreciated that he sent pictures to confirm when he received my payment. I saw other vendors offering chair rentals at a lower price, but the great price for day-of ceremony coordination, the convenience of having fewer vendors to keep up with, and the pleasure of working with Tim meant that the overall value was excellent! We highly recommend that you hire Tim for rentals, music and especially day-of coordination!

A Perfect Wedding, LLC 17
    A Perfect Wedding, LLC 18
    Sent on 06/30/2018

Meagan · Married on 04/14/2018

From the very beginning Tim was so amazing! The first time I called him he took his time going over everything he could offer me and gave me all kinds of great ideas for our perfect day! Tim was our DJ and brought us our tables and chairs for the ceremony and reception. He made sure to do anything he could to make my wedding day perfect even changing the time of my wedding last min due to a huge storm coming in. On the day of my Wedding April 14, 2018 he was early and set up and ready to go! He had everyone dancing and having a great time even the grandparents! He is full of personality and a very wonderful guy all around! I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone having any event in his area!! THANK YOU TIM FOR MAKING MY DAY PERFECT!!!!!

• F

Fayth · Married on 02/22/2018

Please , look no further! I contacted multiple business’s about my ceremony and Tim by far provided me the best customer service. He immediately made me feel like we were friends ! My ceremony was so much fun, and perfect! The photographs from my wedding were also wonderful! If I could do it all over again,I would choose A Perfect Wedding LLC over and over❤️

A Perfect Wedding, LLC 19

Elizabeth · Married on 01/06/2018

Tim made our wedding day smooth and completely stress free! We are from out of state and could have not ask for someone better for our wedding day! He truly went above and beyond to make our day perfect!

A Perfect Wedding, LLC 20
    Sent on 01/13/2018

Christy · Married on 12/27/2017

Awesome experience!! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Jennifer · Married on 12/09/2017

He was upbeat and fun! He made the older people laugh and he joined in with the dancing. Stayed pass what he was supposed to and didn’t charge me! He helped me out so much when my originally photographer bailed on me a week before my wedding !

Sent on 12/15/2017

Lindsey · Married on 11/18/2017

Made our day perfect! We had to book them last minute because our wedding officiant just disappeared on us. They were so helpful and nice from start to finish! They worked with me on customizing our ceremony, made great recommendations on what to add, and even sent me pictures to confirm they received our payment. Great communication through the whole process. Once he arrived on the day of, plenty early might I add, he checked in with us, made sure our marriage license was taken care of, and even explained to me what to do with it after the big day. During the ceremony he was so pleasant, spoke eloquently, and even made us laugh. He also made sure to tell the guest to turn off their cell phones which was big for me. You will not regret booking them seriously, I couldn't recommend them more!!!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Trisha · Married on 11/11/2017

Tim , Marie , Mike and Paul were beyond amazing . I had a horrible time with my venue , I wish I found Tim before I found my venue .
    Everytime we contacted Tim he answered and helped us out . I promise you will not be disappointed hiring A Perfect Wedding LLC.
    My family & friends still talk about the photo booth , which is a must .

A Perfect Wedding, LLC 21
    A Perfect Wedding, LLC 22
    Sent on 12/07/2017

Rosalyn · Married on 10/06/2017

This is the greatest man to work with!!
    He made a simple wedding beautiful!
    He has great ideas and a beautiful spirit!
    I promise he’s worth your time to contact!!!!

Rosalyn