Perfectly Planned Events

303 Michele Dr., Panama City, FL 32404 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Perfectly Planned Events

Perfectly Planned Events is a professional wedding planner based in Panama City, Florida. Perfectly Planned Events was established by Latesha Steele Ross when she discovered that she had a talent for organizing special events that couples would remember for years to come. Since Perfectly Planned Events was established, Latesha has been helping couples enjoy their special day by taking care of the little details on their behalf.

Perfectly Planned Events offers professional wedding and event planning services to couples throughout the Panhandle. In addition to planning special events, Latesha also offers her wedding officiant services for ceremonies of all backgrounds and religious faiths as she is licensed to perform such services throughout Florida. Additionally, Latesha can officiant vow renewals and civil unions on top of traditional wedding ceremonies.

Follow Perfectly Planned Events on

Perfectly Planned Events 6
Perfectly Planned Events 7

Jo Ann Casteblanco · Married on 10/06/2018

Pure Professional

Yes! Latesha Steele was wonderful. My wedding was planned from where I currently live in St. Louis about 800 miles away. Latesha was responsive to my every question and made sure that my day was special. I found out (after the ceremony) the week of my wedding she actually had the flu yet she still ensured my day was beautiful.

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Perfectly Planned Events 9

Perfectly Planned Events's reply:

Thank you, I enjoyed every minute of planning your day! I love a bride that knows exactly what she wants. You made my job easy.

Adriana · Married on 09/18/2018

Latesha did a great job and married us as required. She took very good pictures and shared them to us. I strongly recommend her.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Perfectly Planned Events's reply:

Thank You for your business, I was honored to officiate your special day! Many Blessings to you and your spouse

Perfectly Planned Events FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 75.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 20.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Islam, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? FL