Perfectly Planned Events

303 Michele Dr., Panama City, FL 32404 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 2

About Perfectly Planned Events

Perfectly Planned Events is a full service wedding planning business based in Panama City, Florida. We offer officiant service, full planning and coordinating service. Latesha and her team has been helping couples enjoy a stress free day by executing the details and assisting in creating a clear plan.

Perfectly Planned Events offers professional wedding and event planning services to couples throughout the Panhandle. In addition to planning special events, Latesha also offers her wedding officiant services for ceremonies of all backgrounds and religious faiths as she is licensed to perform such services throughout Florida. Additionally, Latesha can officiant vow renewals and civil unions on top of traditional wedding ceremonies.

Follow Perfectly Planned Events on

Perfectly Planned Events 6
Perfectly Planned Events 7

SHAY CLUTE · Married on 02/09/2019

Excellent service!

I was extremely happy with Latesha!! I called her at the last minute to marry us and she was there right away. Then she got a photographer for us last minute when one fell through. I would highly recommend her. Very pleasant and sweet!

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Perfectly Planned Events 8

Perfectly Planned Events's reply:

Shay you are the sweetest bride. I had the pleasure of marrying you guys twice. Court house and special day with pictures. I look forward to your 10 year vow renewal.

Jo Ann Casteblanco · Married on 10/06/2018

Pure Professional

Yes! Latesha Steele was wonderful. My wedding was planned from where I currently live in St. Louis about 800 miles away. Latesha was responsive to my every question and made sure that my day was special. I found out (after the ceremony) the week of my wedding she actually had the flu yet she still ensured my day was beautiful.

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Perfectly Planned Events 9

Perfectly Planned Events's reply:

Thank you, I enjoyed every minute of planning your day! I love a bride that knows exactly what she wants. You made my job easy.

Perfectly Planned Events FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? FL
  • What languages do you speak? English

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Perfectly Planned Events 1
    -30%
    30% discount for WeddingWire couples
    If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.
  • Perfectly Planned Events 2
    EARLY BIRD PLANNING

30% OFF ALL WEDDING PLANNING PACKAGES!

• 303 Michele Dr. Panama City, FL, 32404 See on map