30 Reviews for Your Dream Beach Wedding

Partial Planning (4)
Religious (4)
Non-Religious (3)
30 Your Dream Beach Wedding Reviews

Olga is the absolute best! I have not even had my wedding yet but it has been a dream working with her. I know that my big day will be nothing short of perfection with Olga by my side!

Profile Picture Karington, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Referrals

This venue is amazing and Olga is lovely to work with! Quick turnaround and she literally has everything planned for me. I haven’t had to lift a finger! Trust me, you won’t be disappointed when choosing them to plan your wedding. They are simply the best!

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Destination, Full Planning

Olga is by far the BEST you will find on the coast! I planned my wedding for 2 years and started following beach wedding pages over a year ago and I was knocked off my feet watching her work. Her photography is absolutely breathtaking. I had a really rough start to my wedding day, I live in Georgia and of course the wedding was in Pensacola. The morning of my wedding I had realized I left my daughter's flower girl dress back at home in Georgia. I cried for hours, my face was swollen and I had to ice it for two hours before I could even apply my makeup, not to mention I was 45 minutes late to the wedding and she was so understanding. Her photography still made me look amazing. Me and my husband are by far not photogenic people and she made it so easy for us. She is so talented in more ways than one. She hauls all your gear, she sets up the ceremony completely and does all your photos. And You will never lift a finger. Her services are so amazingly affordable. The minister was so soft spoken And genuine that I could listen to him talk for hours! It was by far the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. You can not go wrong by choosing Olga to give you Your Dream Beach Wedding!

Profile Picture Shannon, 4/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

She did an excellent job for my wedding with all the lovely bright colors that I requested. She always responded back in a timely manner and was able to provide everything that I asked for.

Profile Picture Angela , 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Event Design, Destination

Olga did such a wonderful job providing a beautiful wedding! She helped create the dream beach wedding I've always dreamt about since I was little! I had no problems at all with communication; she was excellent. Definitely recommend "your dream beach weddings" to anyone!! And can I say how amazing her pictures are?! My gosh they are amazing!

Profile Picture Jenifer, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Destination, Full Planning, Ceremony

Awesome experience. Turned out breathtaking. Would rec in a heartbeat! Absolutely no complaints at all!

Profile Picture Gabby, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Referrals, Ceremony, Destination

I can not express how happy I am for choosing Olga for our wedding ceremony. I had this day planned for about a year, so there were so many emails back and forth and she never made me feel like I was bothering her. David, one of the photographers was also amazing. Words can not express how comfortable I was with Olga and her team. Great job! Cant wait to see pics! It was perfect!

Profile Picture Misty, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Religious, Ceremony, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Referrals

Olga went above and beyond to make my wedding dreams come true. She is very professional and was always quick to respond to any question I had. Literally all I had to do was tell her what I wanted and show up to the ceremony. Would recommend them to any couple looking to get married on the beach. If I could rate her with 100 gold stars I would.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Destination, Ceremony

Olga is the absolute best at what she does! I am still in love with my wedding almost a year later. Everything was perfect and just as we discussed through all of our e-mails. She takes all of the stress out of planning a destination wedding.

Profile Picture April, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Event Design, Referrals, Destination, Non-Religious
4.2

Olga was so amazing to work with! She took all the stress out of wedding planning and our big day was everything we dreamed of!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Olga was wonderful to work with! Very professional!! My our day extra special.

Profile Picture Cindy, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Olga was amazing! She made everything as stress free as possible. I HIGHLY recommend using her. I told her my vision & she made everything come to life, all I had to do was show up.

Profile Picture Niki, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amazing. That's the only word I have. Planning a wedding far from home is a little scary. We did a lot of online research and looked between different vendors and the packages they offered. Olga had exactly what we were looking for. The price is great compared with others in the area, and it includes almost everything we needed. It did not include a videographer, but we brought one with us, and that worked perfectly. She was so helpful from the very beginning, answering all of my questions and helping me think ahead to some I may not realize I needed to ask. I emailed a couple of times leading up to the wedding to be sure we were still on the same page (back to that nervousness with the distance). The day of she was in contact with me making sure I was on track to be there on time. Very nice, very excited. The set up was absolutely beautiful. Everything worked so smoothly. We basically showed up and got married, then we left. Olga took care of all the hard work for us. We received our pictures today, and they are perfect. We love them!!! We highly recommend YourDreamBeachWedding (Olga) to anyone looking to get married in the Pensacola/Gulf Shores area!!!!

Profile Picture Jama, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Referrals, Destination, Religious

We used Olga for our wedding in Fort Morgan, AL at a private beach house on October 1st, 2016. I booked with Olga in February 2016. She was very easy to work with and responded very quickly all questions. I was from out of town so I asked for Olga's advice with a hairdresser and florist. Of course Olga will do your flowers with her package, but I wanted to plan a little bit of the wedding myself. She recommended me to Angel @ Angel hair salon and Flowers by the Shore for a florist. I am so happy I listened to her recommendations! She really does everything for your best interest and makes your day absolutely perfect! I changed my arch a little because I wanted it to be very simple but yet elegant, so I did not want flowers on it. I had sent her inspirations of what I wanted, and that's what she did with no problem. My wedding was absolutely beautiful and better than what I ever dreamed it would be! The morning after the wedding I already had a sneak peek of our photos! Olga really is amazing and you can tell she loves what she does! She puts her heart into her work! You will not be disappointed with her! Thank you for making my day so stunning and perfect! I'll be forever grateful for you!

Profile Picture Dayna, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

our double wedding was amazing incredible sisters perfect all thanks to Olga Afanas thank you very much for making our dream a reality

Profile Picture User7132262, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

You cannot go wrong with this sweet woman! I did virtually nothing but choose the place, sent via email her a picture of the colors i preferred and then I just showed up. My wedding was just so much fun BECAUSE OF OLGA! She handled EVERYTHING and is a awesome photographer! I wanted beautiful memories captured on film and she aced that too! I can't thank you enough for what you did Olga...I just can't. You truly captured the moment and your pictures take me back there everytime I look at them!

Profile Picture Cathy, 6/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Olga made sure planning my wedding was the easiest thing ever. My experience was so stress free and simple. Using Your Dream Beach wedding truly allowed us to focus on each other and our wedding day rather than all of the intricate details (because Olga already had everything taken care of!!). Our photos also turned out phenomenal, so many good ones! I highly, highly recommend booking with Your Dream Beach Wedding!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 4/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amazing! That's all I can say. I didn't have to stress about anything. I also added the getting ready photos which made the day even less stressful. I relaxed while being pampared and drank champagne! Olga is great. I highly recommend your dream beach wedding!

Profile Picture Jackie, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Olga was an amazing planner. If you're looking for something very stress free and simple this is it. My husband and I had never been to the Orange beach area so we trusted her decision on choosing Alabama point east beach for us and it was absolutely beautiful. She was very kind, professional, and caring. Our ceremony was perfect for us and she did an excellent job setting it up.

Profile Picture Kayla, 12/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had a stress free amazing beach wedding thanks to all of Olga's hard work. She had everything organized, kept us on time and was great to work with. We had guests taking pictures randomly and she was very gracious. Our wedding was beautiful, the songs were perfect and she did everything with a smile. She met my Dad and I that morning and promptly put him in charge of helping her with anything that came up so I could get ready and enjoy it. I can't imagine anyone else doing such a great job - it was perfect!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Destination, Non-Religious

Olga did an AMAZING job! She went far above and beyond my expectations. Also at the last minute, we had to move our wedding date up a day and she very willingly changed it! I was so stressed out and she made it SO much better. I HIGHLY recommend anyone that is wanting a beach wedding to go through her. U will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Krystell, 10/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our son and daughter-in-law recently got married at Gulf Beach. Your Dream Beach Wedding did a FANTASTIC job for our kids' wedding!! Olga was a pleasure to work with, made sure everything worked out the way the kids dreamed it would. Flowers and decorations were beautiful, and the Officiant and Photographer were more than accommodating. We had a slight miscommunication via email, but Olga went above and beyond to fix the issue and make sure the whole event was something that everyone who attended, let alone the bride and groom, will always remember. Thanks to all the staff from Your Dream Beach Wedding for making the day so special!!!

Profile Picture Scott, 10/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Mrs. Olga exceeded my expectations, every thing was absolutely beautiful. She helped us find a perfect wedding ceremony location to fit our needs, which was tucked away with very little foot traffic. She also decorated the reception area beautifully. I couldn't have asked for better. She provided tables, chairs, center pieces with fresh flowers... which were absolutely beautiful. Her photos are tastefully done and are so lively... she truly captured every moment in her pictures.

Profile Picture Ashley , 10/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Event Design, Partial Planning, Destination, Religious

Olga was the best planner we could've had. Our wedding was perfect and looked outstanding and like something out of a story book. By all means I suggest anybody to chose Olga and your dream beach wedding for a taste of magic to happen right in front of you. Thanks Olga we appreciate everything you did!

Profile Picture Terran, 7/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I literally CANNOT say enough amazing things about this company! I was blown away by their customer service and willingness to make my wedding PERFECT.
We came from out of town, and they provided me all the information that I needed, and really helped me to plan an amazing day. I wanted a lot of personal/specific items at the ceremony (something that most companies in the area wouldn't allow). They allowed me the items, and even helped me set them up! The wedding was just gorgeous, and we even worked in the rain to get everything ready. The value was incredible, as was the quick communication and customer service. I HIGHLY recommend this company.

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Destination, Religious