Your Dream Beach Wedding Reviews

30 | Gulf Shores, AL

30 Reviews for Your Dream Beach Wedding

30 Your Dream Beach Wedding Reviews

Karington · Married on 09/02/2018

Olga is the absolute best! I have not even had my wedding yet but it has been a dream working with her. I know that my big day will be nothing short of perfection with Olga by my side!

Brittany · Married on 04/21/2018

This venue is amazing and Olga is lovely to work with! Quick turnaround and she literally has everything planned for me. I haven’t had to lift a finger! Trust me, you won’t be disappointed when choosing them to plan your wedding. They are simply the best!

Your Dream Beach Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a beautiful day and we were so happy to be part of it. We wish you a life full of love, happiness and good health.

Shannon · Married on 04/05/2018

Olga is by far the BEST you will find on the coast! I planned my wedding for 2 years and started following beach wedding pages over a year ago and I was knocked off my feet watching her work. Her photography is absolutely breathtaking. I had a really rough start to my wedding day, I live in Georgia and of course the wedding was in Pensacola. The morning of my wedding I had realized I left my daughter's flower girl dress back at home in Georgia. I cried for hours, my face was swollen and I had to ice it for two hours before I could even apply my makeup, not to mention I was 45 minutes late to the wedding and she was so understanding. Her photography still made me look amazing. Me and my husband are by far not photogenic people and she made it so easy for us. She is so talented in more ways than one. She hauls all your gear, she sets up the ceremony completely and does all your photos. And You will never lift a finger. Her services are so amazingly affordable. The minister was so soft spoken And genuine that I could listen to him talk for hours! It was by far the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. You can not go wrong by choosing Olga to give you Your Dream Beach Wedding!

Sent on 04/18/2018
    Your Dream Beach Wedding 8
    Your Dream Beach Wedding 9
    Your Dream Beach Wedding 10

Your Dream Beach Wedding's reply:

Shannon you are absolutely a dream to work with! Thank you very much!

Angela · Married on 03/24/2018

She did an excellent job for my wedding with all the lovely bright colors that I requested. She always responded back in a timely manner and was able to provide everything that I asked for.

Sent on 04/06/2018

Your Dream Beach Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! You are so creative and beautiful! You inspired me with great color selection, I'm so lucky to have clients like you.

Jenifer · Married on 10/27/2017

Olga did such a wonderful job providing a beautiful wedding! She helped create the dream beach wedding I've always dreamt about since I was little! I had no problems at all with communication; she was excellent. Definitely recommend "your dream beach weddings" to anyone!! And can I say how amazing her pictures are?! My gosh they are amazing!

Your Dream Beach Wedding 11
    Your Dream Beach Wedding 18
    Your Dream Beach Wedding 19
    Your Dream Beach Wedding 20

Your Dream Beach Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much! Your wedding was an absolute joy to plan. The DIY elements were the most fun, I loved the shirts and the seashell crowns. It looked beautiful! I wish you and your family a happy & healthy lifetime together.

Gabby · Married on 09/15/2017

Awesome experience. Turned out breathtaking. Would rec in a heartbeat! Absolutely no complaints at all!

Your Dream Beach Wedding's reply:

Gabby thank you so much for the wonderful review!! So happy to work with you and TJ and I wish the both of you so much love and many blessings to come in the future!

Misty · Married on 07/22/2017

I can not express how happy I am for choosing Olga for our wedding ceremony. I had this day planned for about a year, so there were so many emails back and forth and she never made me feel like I was bothering her. David, one of the photographers was also amazing. Words can not express how comfortable I was with Olga and her team. Great job! Cant wait to see pics! It was perfect!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Your Dream Beach Wedding's reply:

Misty thank you so much for this wonderful review. We wish you all the best of luck and love in your marriage! You were absolutely one of the sweetest brides to work with.

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2017

Olga went above and beyond to make my wedding dreams come true. She is very professional and was always quick to respond to any question I had. Literally all I had to do was tell her what I wanted and show up to the ceremony. Would recommend them to any couple looking to get married on the beach. If I could rate her with 100 gold stars I would.

April · Married on 06/23/2017

Olga is the absolute best at what she does! I am still in love with my wedding almost a year later. Everything was perfect and just as we discussed through all of our e-mails. She takes all of the stress out of planning a destination wedding.

Your Dream Beach Wedding 21
    Your Dream Beach Wedding 26
    Your Dream Beach Wedding 27
    Your Dream Beach Wedding 28

Your Dream Beach Wedding's reply:

April thank you so much for this wonderful review. We wish you the best of luck, happiness and lots of love from the YDBW team!

Cindy · Married on 03/11/2017

Olga was wonderful to work with! Very professional!! My our day extra special.

Sent on 04/03/2018
    Your Dream Beach Wedding 29
    Your Dream Beach Wedding 30
    Your Dream Beach Wedding 31
    Your Dream Beach Wedding 32

Your Dream Beach Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Cindy for letting us be a part of your day!

Niki · Married on 10/16/2016

Olga was amazing! She made everything as stress free as possible. I HIGHLY recommend using her. I told her my vision & she made everything come to life, all I had to do was show up.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Your Dream Beach Wedding's reply:

Thank you! As we strive to excel in our industry, we are honored to have clients like you.

Jama · Married on 10/07/2016

Amazing. That's the only word I have. Planning a wedding far from home is a little scary. We did a lot of online research and looked between different vendors and the packages they offered. Olga had exactly what we were looking for. The price is great compared with others in the area, and it includes almost everything we needed. It did not include a videographer, but we brought one with us, and that worked perfectly. She was so helpful from the very beginning, answering all of my questions and helping me think ahead to some I may not realize I needed to ask. I emailed a couple of times leading up to the wedding to be sure we were still on the same page (back to that nervousness with the distance). The day of she was in contact with me making sure I was on track to be there on time. Very nice, very excited. The set up was absolutely beautiful. Everything worked so smoothly. We basically showed up and got married, then we left. Olga took care of all the hard work for us. We received our pictures today, and they are perfect. We love them!!! We highly recommend YourDreamBeachWedding (Olga) to anyone looking to get married in the Pensacola/Gulf Shores area!!!!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Your Dream Beach Wedding's reply:

Thank you so very very much for your kind words! This means so much to us! And thank you for giving us this amazing honor!

Dayna · Married on 10/01/2016

We used Olga for our wedding in Fort Morgan, AL at a private beach house on October 1st, 2016. I booked with Olga in February 2016. She was very easy to work with and responded very quickly all questions. I was from out of town so I asked for Olga's advice with a hairdresser and florist. Of course Olga will do your flowers with her package, but I wanted to plan a little bit of the wedding myself. She recommended me to Angel @ Angel hair salon and Flowers by the Shore for a florist. I am so happy I listened to her recommendations! She really does everything for your best interest and makes your day absolutely perfect! I changed my arch a little because I wanted it to be very simple but yet elegant, so I did not want flowers on it. I had sent her inspirations of what I wanted, and that's what she did with no problem. My wedding was absolutely beautiful and better than what I ever dreamed it would be! The morning after the wedding I already had a sneak peek of our photos! Olga really is amazing and you can tell she loves what she does! She puts her heart into her work! You will not be disappointed with her! Thank you for making my day so stunning and perfect! I'll be forever grateful for you!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Your Dream Beach Wedding's reply:

I’m touched beyond words! Thank you so much Dayna for being so wonderful!

our double wedding was amazing incredible sisters perfect all thanks to Olga Afanas thank you very much for making our dream a reality

Sent on 08/26/2016

Your Dream Beach Wedding's reply:

Beyond humbled, thank you for choosing Your Dream Beach Wedding!

Cathy · Married on 06/22/2016

You cannot go wrong with this sweet woman! I did virtually nothing but choose the place, sent via email her a picture of the colors i preferred and then I just showed up. My wedding was just so much fun BECAUSE OF OLGA! She handled EVERYTHING and is a awesome photographer! I wanted beautiful memories captured on film and she aced that too! I can't thank you enough for what you did Olga...I just can't. You truly captured the moment and your pictures take me back there everytime I look at them!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Your Dream Beach Wedding's reply:

Thank you Cathy and Todd! We wish you all the best for a bright and beautiful future together!

Tiffany · Married on 04/25/2016

Olga made sure planning my wedding was the easiest thing ever. My experience was so stress free and simple. Using Your Dream Beach wedding truly allowed us to focus on each other and our wedding day rather than all of the intricate details (because Olga already had everything taken care of!!). Our photos also turned out phenomenal, so many good ones! I highly, highly recommend booking with Your Dream Beach Wedding!

Your Dream Beach Wedding 33
    Your Dream Beach Wedding 34
    Your Dream Beach Wedding 35
    Your Dream Beach Wedding 36
    Your Dream Beach Wedding 37

Your Dream Beach Wedding's reply:

Tiffany you and Cameron were great to work with. I wish nothing but the best for both of you! Thank you we appreciate your review!!

Jackie · Married on 04/08/2016

Amazing! That's all I can say. I didn't have to stress about anything. I also added the getting ready photos which made the day even less stressful. I relaxed while being pampared and drank champagne! Olga is great. I highly recommend your dream beach wedding!

Kayla · Married on 12/18/2015

Olga was an amazing planner. If you're looking for something very stress free and simple this is it. My husband and I had never been to the Orange beach area so we trusted her decision on choosing Alabama point east beach for us and it was absolutely beautiful. She was very kind, professional, and caring. Our ceremony was perfect for us and she did an excellent job setting it up.

Kelly · Married on 11/20/2015

We had a stress free amazing beach wedding thanks to all of Olga's hard work. She had everything organized, kept us on time and was great to work with. We had guests taking pictures randomly and she was very gracious. Our wedding was beautiful, the songs were perfect and she did everything with a smile. She met my Dad and I that morning and promptly put him in charge of helping her with anything that came up so I could get ready and enjoy it. I can't imagine anyone else doing such a great job - it was perfect!!

Krystell · Married on 10/30/2015

Olga did an AMAZING job! She went far above and beyond my expectations. Also at the last minute, we had to move our wedding date up a day and she very willingly changed it! I was so stressed out and she made it SO much better. I HIGHLY recommend anyone that is wanting a beach wedding to go through her. U will not be disappointed.

Ashley · Married on 10/09/2015

Mrs. Olga exceeded my expectations, every thing was absolutely beautiful. She helped us find a perfect wedding ceremony location to fit our needs, which was tucked away with very little foot traffic. She also decorated the reception area beautifully. I couldn't have asked for better. She provided tables, chairs, center pieces with fresh flowers... which were absolutely beautiful. Her photos are tastefully done and are so lively... she truly captured every moment in her pictures.

Terran · Married on 07/02/2015

Olga was the best planner we could've had. Our wedding was perfect and looked outstanding and like something out of a story book. By all means I suggest anybody to chose Olga and your dream beach wedding for a taste of magic to happen right in front of you. Thanks Olga we appreciate everything you did!

Sent on 07/04/2015

Your Dream Beach Wedding's reply:

We ALL appreciate being appreciated! Those two simple words - "Thank you" - can be amazing!

Samantha · Married on 06/06/2015

I literally CANNOT say enough amazing things about this company! I was blown away by their customer service and willingness to make my wedding PERFECT.
    We came from out of town, and they provided me all the information that I needed, and really helped me to plan an amazing day. I wanted a lot of personal/specific items at the ceremony (something that most companies in the area wouldn't allow). They allowed me the items, and even helped me set them up! The wedding was just gorgeous, and we even worked in the rain to get everything ready. The value was incredible, as was the quick communication and customer service. I HIGHLY recommend this company.

• Yakira

Yakira · Married on 05/27/2015

At first I was skeptical planning a wedding somewhere I had never been before but Olga was such an angel to work with. She planned the perfect wedding with beautiful colors and answered my questions in the middle of the night! My wedding was absolutely perfect and I got to enjoy it without any stress thanks to YDBW.

• I

iris · Married on 05/26/2015

Olga it's a nice, wonderful and professional person.
    She does a wonderful work. Everything was perfect, arbor was splendid, the ceremony was beautiful. Loved everything, she did, i just put my dress and everything else she took care of,she's very professional , her prices are affordable and she has different packages depending on your budget.
    I really recommend her.
    She rent us tables, chairs, tablecloths, runners, all in excellent condition, affordable as well.