York Golf & Tennis Club

• Hamilton House Gardens
  • Blind Tiger

1 Reviews for York Golf & Tennis Club

Anna · Married on 10/07/2012

I can sum up my review in six short words: “Book the York Golf & Tennis Club!!!” However, if you really need more detail, here is why Dan and his team are so phenomenal: First, Dan is incredibly courteous and professional. Dan has been in the business for many years (most of them spent running a huge events venue) and it shows – he knows just what needs to be done and doesn’t miss a detail. On the big day, he executed flawlessly – simultaneously balancing the demands of myself and the groom, our numerous guests and vendors, and doing it all on schedule and with a smile. Second, Dan is willing to go that extra mile to make your big day perfect. From stringing 100+ escort cards with clothes pins, to lightening and arranging little tea light candles just so, to boxing everything up so my mother could easily retrieve the day after, he makes what could otherwise be an overwhelming experience, easy. Third, Dan just gets it. I explained my vision to him, sent a few inspiration photos, and we were off and running. He knew how to make the vision in my head a reality and was always willing to offer advice if I got stuck. Fourth, and most importantly, the venue is beautiful and Dan has played such a huge part in restoring it… it really is his baby and he treats every event that happens there as such. Trust me, have your wedding or event at the York Golf & Tennis Club… it will be one of the best decisions you make!

Sent on 10/26/2012

• York See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (York Golf & Tennis Club)