YanYan Alteration

Falls Church, Falls Church, VA 22042 Map · Phone number

About YanYan Alteration

YanYan Alteration LLC is a wedding dress alteration company located in Falls Church, Virginia. The company offers both alteration services and custom dressmaking services. No matter how you would like to change or modify your wedding attire, YanYan Alteration can make your wildest dreams come true.

YanYan Alterations LLC can help you design and alter more than just bridal gowns — the shop also offers customization and alteration services for the gowns of bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers, as well as suit and tuxedo alterations for grooms, groomsmen, ring bearers, and fathers. The shop offers private appointments so the professional staff can best assess how to transform your formal wear. Services provided by the company include:

• Alterations

YanYan Alteration 1
YanYan Alteration 2

Geena · Married on 10/20/2018

My Alterations Life Saver

YanYan was a god send. My previous seamstress had gone on an impromptu vacation and did not tell me until the dress had arrived 2 months before my wedding. Thankfully she was able to recommend YanYan for the alterations.

YanYan was very affordable, and did an excellent job. She was always available for questions and was very accommodating to my crazy schedule.

I would definitely recommend her to all my friends and family.

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2018

Yanyan is AMAZING. I brought my wedding dress to her after my initial seamstress couldn't finish the alterations. Yanyan fixed everything that the initial seamstress messed up on and took her time to make sure everything was perfect. Her attention to detail and workmanship is amazing. She went above and beyond to make my wedding dress fit perfectly. I went back a couple times for fittings as she was going through the alteration process to make sure everything was going smoothly, and I really appreciated that. I also ended up bringing my MOH dress to her as well as the initial seamstress also messed that up. She fixed everything in a timely manner and I couldn't have been more happy to have her do all the alterations. I will definitely go back to her if I need any more alterations! She also has a bridal shop in manassas (Jeanette Bridal) so I definitely recommend checking it out as well!

Picture credit: Samantha Martin (photographer)
    - https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/samantha-martin-photographer-fredericksburg/682676e86b5a8ec9.html

YanYan Alteration 3
  • Christiana

Christiana · Married on 06/17/2018

I will never ever use any other person for alterations on my clothing! YanYan is beyond perfect!!! So accommodating of our work schedule. I am plus and she has done an amazing job with not only my wedding dress, but my reception dress as well. I brought in my reception dress for her to fix at the last minute and she made it loo better than the original. She even helped me get undergarments for my dresses as well! LOVE HER! Thank you so very much YanYan!

YanYan Alteration 4

YanYan Alteration FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns