Xclusive Productions Djs

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

Xclusive Productions Djs is a DJ company located in Brooklyn, New York, also serving the Manhattan and Boroughs areas. This professional entertainment company, owned and operated by George Pompilio and Christopher Browne, strives to execute the perfect event for all of their clients. Their extensive experience in the field, having performed with many celebrity entertainers, makes them an awesome choice for any event. Xclusive Productions Djs will work with you every step of the way to create an event with key components to reflect you and your style.

When Xclusive Productions Djs entertains your wedding, party, or other special celebration, you are sure to have the time of your life. Their wide range of music genres can include anything from country, top 40, and hip hop to electronic, oldies, and more. Aside from music services, this company offers special items like disco balls, flat screens, microphones, photo booths, uplighting, and more to enhance your event. The list of music services offered includes:

• Consultations
  • Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • MC
  • One event per day

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$2,000

What is included in the starting price?

Disco Ball
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Flat Screen
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$600

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Uplighting

• Jennifer
    Jennifer M. Married on 10/02/2021

Best DJ and Emcee!

We hired Xclusive Productions for our wedding in October 2021 and it was one of the best vendor decisions we made! George and Chris made us feel like we were their only client - always being available to answer our questions and let us decide must play/do not play songs. The whole experience was personalized. The music was amazing but what really makes Xclusive Productions stand out is the ability to make people have fun and get out on the dance floor which was something very important to my husband and I. Chris and Justin were incredible as emcees! George even sent us the snapshot photos just a few days after the wedding which were awesome. If you’re looking for a high energy DJ that is flexible to your needs/wants, look no further than Xclusive Productions!
  • Theresa
    Theresa K. Married on 07/10/2021

A night to remember!

I booked Xclusive Productions for my wedding and it was the best decision! They met with us and gave us the option for virtual or in person meeting. I had a hard time figuring out what I wanted and was able to discuss music with the DJ - George. Chris the MC did a fantastic job and helped me with figuring out how to engage my crowd. I had a tough crowd and he was able to get everyone to join in a celebrate my special day. I could not have asked for a better company. I would recommend this company if you want a great night, that your guest will rave about. I have had, many people come to me in the last 2 days from my Wedding and tell me they thought this company were great!
    Nick W. Married on 04/25/2021

Best MC and DJ in the business!

Having the right DJ/MC can make or break your party, everyone remembers two things from the wedding; the food, and the music! Everyone “hopes” to have a good DJ at their wedding.. if you want to KNOW you’re going to have a GREAT Dj/MC at your wedding stop your search here. Chris and George are an awesome team, super attentive, professional, charismatic, thorough and invested in your event 100%.

They offer a plethora of services to choose from, so you can have the experience that YOU want at your event. They offer great suggestions but are never pushy or pressure you to do something you don’t want. They’re also extremely accommodating to any special requests or amendments you have to make sure what you want is what you get!

Our wedding guests could not stop raving about their performance, it just seemed like they played slapper after slapper and fed off the crowd’s vibes to keep the party jamming! Looking around the room our guests faces were melting off and their brains were being blown!! From bachata to classic rock to country and reggaeton they hit every genre we asked for and seamlessly transitioned through it.

Thankyou xclusive productions for playing a HUGE role in making our wedding AWESOME!
    100/100 I’ll recommend every time!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Vengo Films
    Rating 4.9 out of 5 , 15 Reviews
    · Wedding Videographers

1317 Avenue Z Brooklyn, NY, 11235
Location of (Xclusive Productions Djs)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding