Xclusive Productions Djs Reviews

23 | Brooklyn, NY

23 Reviews for Xclusive Productions Djs

• John

John Gioe · Married on 10/11/2019

Our wedding was Xclusive!!

Our guests have continued to rave about our wedding and Chris and George were a big part of the reason why. Xclusive Productions took care of everything and every last detail was perfect. The music selection was great and it made our special day that much better. From the first consultation all the way to the big night itself, we knew we were in good hands. Thank you for making our wedding Xclusive!

Also, the drummer and "Dancing on the cloud were well worth it!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Jessie Giorlando · Married on 09/21/2019

Incredible!!!! Amazing!!!!

I am so happy I went with Xclusive Productions for my wedding day! George and Chris were so amazing and creative! Every guest spoke so highly of them!! There was not a moment that the dance floor was not packed and we have them to thank for that! The night would not have been the same without them! They brought great entertainment and energy to the room - I HIGHLY recommend them for your next event! You will not regret it! Such nice people and so talented in their craft!!! BEST DJs I have ever experienced hands down!!!! They DO NOT disappoint!!!

Sent on 10/09/2019

natalie · Married on 09/07/2019

outstanding production team

Amazing!!! Absolutely incredible! George and Chris were nothing short of perfect and kept the party going all night long. Meeting with George and Chris prior to the wedding, we knew what we wanted (type of music, atmosphere, etc) but didn’t quite know how to put it into words. George and Chris were able to understand and translate exactly what we wanted and put on an incredible party and the perfect Wedding!! George had the perfect music selection and perfect timing and Chris absolutely killed it with the mic. The two of them know exactly how to keep everyone up and moving on the dance floor all night long. I may be biased but I’ve never been to a better wedding, and my friends can’t stop raving about them. Music and DJ selection is key to a great wedding and these guys are the best! Add in their very own photographer (who takes beautiful photos) and you have the ultimate package. We paid a little extra for a live percussionist, Tommy (drums, bongos) and it was honestly the best decision we could have made. He added a whole other dimension to the vibe of the wedding and everyone can’t stop commenting how cool the entire experience was! Cant recommend them enough. 7 stars out of 5 and A+++++. Thanks!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Christina

Christina Squitieri · Married on 06/23/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Chris and George are absolutely wonderful to work with, and made our wedding amazing. They kept the dance floor lively (and filled!), were with us every step of the way making sure everything from songs to the minute-by-minute reception was exactly how we wanted it. When our venue didn't anticipate how long it would take guests to walk from the cocktail hour in the garden of our outdoor wedding to the indoor reception, Chris and George made sure that (even when our entrances were half an hour late!) it was never anything we had to deal with. They worked with the vendor to make sure everything we wanted still happened at the pacing we decided on, and would check up on us during the wedding if we had any last-minute song requests (without bothering us!). On top of it all, when we had an issue with our first dance song, George went over the moon to make sure it WAS our first dance song. Absolutely wonderful people to work with who care so much about you and your special day. They are also kind, funny, really personable, and all-around fantastic and amazing at their jobs. I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/20/2019

Couldn’t have asked for more!

If I could give these guys more than 5 stars I totally would! They made my fiancé and I feel as if our wedding was of the highest priority. They came highly recommended to me from a good friend of mine who said her wedding wouldn’t have been as amazing if it hadn’t been for them. They are willing to adapt to your budget which for a bride is always the best ! I couldn’t have asked for a better dj company !

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan · Married on 10/05/2018

Fantastic!!!

If you are searching for entertainment for your wedding or any upcoming event, look no further! We had Xclusive Productions at our wedding last month and they are the absolute best! They kept our party going all night long. Flawless execution of everything we had planned! Our friends and family keep telling us how great our entertainment was. Chris and George were great to work with. You can see their passion for entertainment from day one and they will not disappoint. We definitely recommend them for any event you have!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Eleni · Married on 08/26/2018

Xclusive Productions made my husband and I’s wedding experience nothing less than amazing. The way they gather the audience, get everyone interacting, and deliver each announcement truly stands out from the competition. They know how to get a party going and keep it going for sure. There are no other DJs like them who can perfect a day more. They made everything flawless and kept checking to ensure everything was going how we wanted. We highly recommend Xclusive Productions and there is no question about it!

Sent on 09/06/2018

A · Married on 08/09/2018

Look no further for DJ b/c Chris & George are the way to go! From the moment we met them we knew we wanted them at our wedding. They were easy to work with from start to finish, answering all our inquiries promptly. They are such a dynamic duo which shines through in their work and made our wedding so much fun! Our wedding guests have been complimenting them nonstop. The way Chris engages the crowd is awesome and they really know how to get people up and move. Being a NJ bride I was worried since they never been to my venue @ Westmount Country Club, however they proved they can adapt to any venue and did a phenomenal job. Thanks guys for enhancing our special day!!!!

Sent on 08/14/2018

taylor · Married on 08/05/2018

We cannot even begin to describe how awesome George and Chris are! They were such a crucial part of our wedding. They are so personable during the planning process, and make it completely stress free! We had so much fun at our meetings. Chris did an awesome job at keeping the crowd engaged, without being too much. George knew exactly what songs to play next and kept the dance floor packed all night. They really know how to read the crowd. My guests are still talking about how awesome it was- especially our 90s set list (which we did not request personally but totally LOVEDDD IT, and so did out guests!). The set up was awesome and totally set the tone for the whole night, with the lights and the monogram. I could go on and on. I would recommend Xclusive Productions over and over again. Can't wait to use them again in the future!!!!!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Alex · Married on 06/30/2018

George, Chris, and the entire Xclusive Productions DJs team did an amazing job making our wedding an unforgettable experience. From the very start, they were extremely professional and made us feel comfortable in planning the entertainment for our wedding. George had the perfect selections in music to keep our dance floor packed all night long, and Chris brought unbelievable amounts of energy that kept everyone engaged and having fun. These guys are the perfect wedding entertainment team! Highly recommend doing their higher level packages as well which include lighting and snapshot photography. We had friends and family coming up to us commenting about how great the music and energy was at the event ever since it happened! We would highly recommend these guys for any occasion, five stars all around!

Sent on 07/27/2018
  • Jordan

Jordan Pfeiffer · Married on 06/17/2018

Amazing! Unforgettable!

I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for my wedding. Not only did we’re they amazing MCs but they made us the most amazing montage of photos to show our guests. Chris and George are hands down the best!!! They are so friendly and down to earth. They care about the clients needs and do everything to make sure you are happy. They really engaged our guests and made sure everyone had a great time! Highly recommended!!!!!!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Liza · Married on 05/28/2018

George and Chris did a phenomenal job at our wedding. I have never met anyone who has as much energy as Chris. He managed to get all of our guests on the dance floor, and George did a great job keeping them there with his great mixes. Their equipment and sounds were outstanding, and the room could not have looked any better! The uplights were definitely worth it. If you are looking for an amazing DJ/MC combo, you will definitely want to go with Chris and George.

Sent on 06/11/2018
  • TAMMIE

TAMMIE · Married on 02/18/2018

I honestly cannot say enough about Chris and George of Xclusive Productions! My wedding was last night and Xclusive Productions made my event one that I will remember for the rest of my life. My husband doesn't even dance and he spent the entire night on the Dance Floor. My guest did nothing but ask me "who's your DJ, who is your MC." The seats in the dining room were empty the majority of the night because everyone was on on their feet, on the Dance Floor, jumping, dancing, twirling, and spinning an amazing sight orchestrated solely by Xclusive Productions.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Nicole · Married on 12/31/2017

I have used George and Chris before for other events and I didn't think twice about booking them for my engagement party and my wedding day! They are amazing in every way! They keep everyone dancing and entertained the entire night. Every guest after the parties ask who we used as the DJ they were fantastic! You will not be disappointed if you chose Xclusive productions for your special day!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Regina · Married on 08/19/2017

Xclusive Productions were absolutely amazing! It's almost a month later and our wedding guests are still talking about how great the music was! They literally had the dance floor packed the entire night! From the very beginning, they made the whole process very easy. They helped us create an amazing play list and made great suggestions to get the party going! I was nervous people wouldn't dance a lot, well George, Chris and company literally made it a wedding to remember! Not only was the music amazing but they also offer a snap photographer and he captured such amazing shots of the night, the energy and the joy of our wedding. Best part is, everyone can see the party pictures! I highly recommend Xclusive Productions if you want your wedding (or any party) to be a night to remember! Thank you guys for helping us make our wedding so great!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Rory · Married on 05/20/2017

Seriously amazing! They delivered a service that was beyond what I could've ever expected. Their set up is fresh and sleek looking. They advise you on song selection without compromising your vision but by adding to the final product and making it 100% better. MC Chris Browne keeps the energy grooving and DJ George keeps the music flowing creating the perfect combination on the dance floor.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Nicole · Married on 01/14/2017

My husband and I cannot thank George and Chris enough for making our wedding the absolutely best party! They are absolutely wonderful to work with -- so friendly, fun, and patient! Chris is a master MC! My family and friends are still talking about him almost a month later. George kept everyone dancing all night with amazing song selections. My husband and I are so happy that we went with Exclusive Productions for our wedding and would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing time!

Sent on 06/01/2017
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 12/03/2016

What an amazing night! Xclusive productions were fantastic! George and Chris are great! They had everyone on the dance floor the whole night. All of my Guests were raving about our music. We Would absolutely recommend these guys to anyone. They are professional and personable and created a great energy in the room the whole night!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2016

We had an amazing time working with Chris & George! George did an incredible job as our DJ and Chris's high energy had everyone dancing the whole day! Our wedding day would not of been complete without them. They really made our day so special, thank you, thank you! (:

Sent on 11/06/2016

Coco · Married on 07/02/2016

It is with great pleasure that we give Xclusive Productions a 5-star, top-notch rating. Xclusive exceeded our wildest expectations. We used their services for our wedding on July 2nd. Thanks to Chris and George, we, along with our guests, danced the night away. Their expertise in the area of music and entertainment is exceptional. From our very first meeting with them, we knew we were in great hands and that they would work towards making our vision a reality. The entire Xclusive crew was extremely professional, easy-going, reliable, organized, attentive, knowledgable, gracious, warm, and were a delight to work with. Guest after guest commented on the fantastic music, awesome party-vibe, the enthusiasm of the MC and the flow of the evening, all orchestrated by the Xclusive team. Our wedding was truly flawless, stress-free and more than we dreamed of. Xclusive Productions was a huge contributing factor and we will forever be grateful. You are in great hands with Xclusive. Without reservation, we wholeheartedly give them our highest endorsement and recommendation. They are truly amazing! An added bonus was their photographer. Super nice and profession. He took amazing photos. Many of which we absolutely love, included in our album and preferred over our separately hired independent artistic (and rather expensive) photographer.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Maria · Married on 08/16/2014

George and his MC Chris were absolutely amazing at our wedding last August. From the moment we considered them, they walked us through every single step and option that was available. They helped us create a great song list and offered many helpful suggestions. When the day came we found a beautifully designed and amazing sounding DJ experience that kept our party fun the entire night. I couldn't recommend anyone more than Xclusive Productions if you need a DJ! PERFECTION AND CUSTOMER SATISFATION ALL THE WAY!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Dan · Married on 06/20/2014

I've used this company for my engagement party and wedding. George has been with me from the beginning and still to now. The quality it top shelf and he kept my guests on the dance floor all night. George has been helpful even answering my questions at 3:00 AM . On the night of our wedding I honestly felt like I didn't have to check to make sure everything was going right because George and his staff made sure everything was perfect. I highly recommend this company and I promise you won't be sorry or dissatisfied.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/14/2014

If you are looking for the perfect DJ for your wedding, you MUST get in touch with George and his amazing team at Xclusive. From the very start he listened to everything that my husband and I wanted for our big day. From lighting to all of the songs we wanted-- everything was perfect. George is a pleasure to deal with and a true professional. He will make sure that no detail goes unseen and works to ensure that you and your guests have the BEST time at your event. Everyone was up and dancing ALL NIGHT. Our wedding was over 2 years ago and people are STILL telling me how awesome our DJ was and if they can have his number. As far as weddings vendors go, Xclusive is top-notch. Give them a call and see how they can make your wedding memorable. I know the music MADE the party!

Sent on 10/04/2016