1131 Santo Street, Traverse City, MI 49686 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Wren Photography

Alex & Jen are a husband and wife photography duo specializing in wedding and family portraits. Wren Photography is based in Traverse City, MI. but frequently travels out town (or State) for photo sessions.

Check out our website to see more about us:

Follow Wren Photography on

wed0438

• Videos 1

1 Reviews for Wren Photography

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

I could not imagine having any other photographers at my wedding. Jen and Alex were so wonderful throughout the process, they answered all of our questions promptly and helped us to make sure that our wedding day was perfect! We live about 4 hours away from our wedding venue and they were willing to Skype with us and help us through every step. They have a few different packages that you can choose from and vary in price according to what you get. They seemed fairly pricey for me at first but after looking at their work and knowing that I was getting two photographers, not to mention everything else that came with the package that I chose (including an annual photo session with them) I knew that I wanted them to photograph my wedding. They were professional throughout the whole experience, but still so much fun and they knew exactly what they were doing. I had a couple of hiccups at my wedding that they were completely prepared for, and took charge when others were not quite on top of things. I absolutely adore my photos and could not imagine having hired a more amazing couple than Jen and Alex. I will always recommend them and their work.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Wren Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 1131 Santo Street Traverse City, 49686 See on map