N2279 Clover Road Walworth County, Lake Geneva, WI 53147 Map · Phone number

About WOW Limo LLC

~ Our Luxury Executive Coach Limo Party Bus ~

I have been a resident of Lake Geneva almost all my life. I've been driving limousine in the Lake Geneva area since 2000. I have also been a school bus driver for over 10 years. I thought what a great combination to put the 2 loves together and help out our community by offering our Larger Luxury Executive Coach Limo Party Bus. We started this company in Lake Geneva, WI in 2012. We plan on working out of SE WI. Proving transportation for our corporate companies in the area. As well proving service to the community for Weddings~Quinceanera~Prom~Football & Baseball Games~Concerts~Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties.. etc, as I am sure you saw on the web site. www.wowlimo.net

I am hopeful that you will share my company information with your clients, co-workers, friends & family to make their travel needs just a little bit better!

Did you know... WOW Limo's Luxury Executive Coach Limo Party Bus ~ White Bus is one of the premier units in the Lake Geneva area! It is extremely clean, all leather and we work with a lot of corporate companies and offer the Best Wedding Transportation. (NO Dance Pole)

Also, I wanted to let you know we are one of the few companies in the area that is Properly Licensed and Insured. Just because a company may advertise with the Chamber of Commerce or be on the internet they may NOT be with in the law to carry passengers!

collage 2018 12 05 12 57 33 51 585839
collage 2018 12 05 12 57 33 51 585839

12 Reviews for WOW Limo LLC

• Stephanie

Stephanie Kraemer · Married on 09/08/2018

Great Limo Bus, Wonderful Professional Service

Rose from WOW Limo was wonderful to work with throughout the entire booking process and day of our wedding. She was always available to answer all my questions and took time explaining things to me. The bus was very clean and updated – giving thee luxury experience. Rose was timely, professional, and had fun engaging with the large wedding party. She even took some candid photos that were just incredible, capturing moments where our photographers were busy. Great service, great attitude, great price! Thanks Rose, you rocked!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Katherine · Married on 05/05/2018

Rose Price and WOW Limo LLC were the perfect transportation company for our wedding needs. Rose not only coordinated with us leading up to the wedding, but she was also our excellent driver for the day. She was on time, professional, energetic, and great to work with. Not only was she readily available throughout the day, but Rose also offered to drive to purchase anything we'd forgotten or might need during the ceremony to ensure our day was perfect. She also provided us with some photos she took throughout the day so we would have images from our wedding day (since we completely forgot to do so on our own phones). We had a great experience working with Rose and WOW Limo LLC and we would highly recommend using their transportation services for your special event.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Gina · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot recommend Rose and WOW Limo enough! Our post-wedding party definitely began in the limo bus! Rose was so so easy to work with with wonderful customer service and communication. The limo bus was so spacious, comfortable, stocked with glasses, a fantastic sound system that was easy to hook up to, and Rose was on so accommodating with multiple locations for photo shoots. Thank you for being so wonderful to work with, Rose - I will highly recommend you to all!

Sent on 10/26/2017

WOW Limo LLC FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Motor Coach, Party Bus, Shuttle
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition

• C.Mae Design
    C.Mae Design Wedding Photographers

WOW Limo is very professional, clean, and most importantly ON TIME!!!!!!! We recommend them to all of our clients for their transportation needs. You will not be disappointed.

• Tattered Leaf Designs
    Tattered Leaf Designs Wedding Florists

If you have a large wedding party this is the best!

• N2279 Clover Road Walworth County Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, 53147 See on map
    Please e-mail any time. wowlimobus@gmail.com Call 8 AM to 8 PM 262-249-1821 After Hours 262-745-0258