Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI 53202 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Cruise-A-Palooza Party Bus

Cruise-A-Palooza takes great pride in delivering an exceptional wedding party bus experience in Milwaukee, Madison and the surrounding areas. Our mission is to provide safe, fun, and unforgettable transportation for your big day at an affordable rate. Cruise-A-Palooza can help make transportation on your special day seamless. Whether you need a ride from the church to the reception or a shuttle for your passengers, we can accommodate your wedding day needs.

Cruise-A-Palooza offers transportation services weddings, bachelor and bachelorette parties, and other special events. Their fleet features several vegas-style party buses with custom lighting features, sleek interiors, beverage bars, and state-of-the-art sound systems. Driving services offered by Cruise-A-Palooza include the following:

• Wedding Party Shuttles

1 User photo

Cruise-A-Palooza Party Bus 1

Kristine Rodell · Married on 08/03/2019

Comfortable and Safe

I hired Cruise-A-Palooza Party Bus for my son’s wedding and was very happy with their services. I talked to Derek several times as I figured out what services would work best for our event. Our purpose was to have a comfortable shuttle for our wedding guests to return to their hotels as they left the reception. Cruise-A-Palooza worked perfectly for this. I requested a particular shuttle bus that I liked on the webpage. Derek checked in with me the week of the wedding to confirm any last minute details. The shuttle was right on time and matched the online photo. The driver, Mateka, called and texted me so that I would have her mobile number and to let me know she was there. She was pleasant and professional. As our first riders stepped into the shuttle, they said, “Oh, wow. This is really nice.” It worked great for us. We were able to move the passengers and the wedding gifts/decorations back to the hotel in comfort and style.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Ally · Married on 07/27/2019

Great Value

We were extremely impressed with the service our driver provided on our wedding day. We had the "Stallion" party bus that seated 14 people very comfortably (there was even a little bit of extra room). The bus was clean and had lots of space to put drinks, flowers, bags, coolers, etc. The driver greeted us and congratulated us, and was open to changes in plans based on our timing and the weather. We would highly recommend this service!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Cruise-A-Palooza Party Bus FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Motor Coach, Party Bus, Shuttle
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Premium Stereo System

• Milwaukee Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 53202 See on map