Cruise-A-Palooza Party Bus Reviews

29 | Milwaukee, WI

29 Reviews for Cruise-A-Palooza Party Bus

Rachel Muehlenberg · Getting married on 10/01/2020

Best Party Bus out there

On time, professional and was better than I could have imagined. We had so much fun and the bus driver took was so kind. Highly recommend and will for sure book in the future!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Rachelle Schmude · Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing Service!

Cole and I are so happy we choose Cruise-A-Palooza for our special day. Not only was our driver extremely pleasant to work with, the experience was over the top. We are thankful to have entrusted them with our transportation needs and would highly
    recommend anyone to choose them for their big day or special event!!

Sent on 09/16/2020

Meghan Novak · Married on 07/25/2020

Great Service!

Cruise-a-Palooza provided excellent transportation for our wedding. They were easy to work with on the phone and made planning stress free during a pandemic. Our driver was excellent! We were able to make multiple stops for photos and make it to our cocktail hour on time! My husband and I will definitely be using them in the future!

Sent on 08/27/2020
  • Mari

Maria · Married on 10/11/2019

Nice fancy ride!

Derek, the owner, was our driver for our wedding day. He is really nice and he took us to all the spot we wanted to for photos. The shuttle bus is really nice. All the furniture seems new and clean. They even had TV. We didn't get to use it though. Overall, fun time at the bus!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Kristine Rodell · Married on 08/03/2019

Comfortable and Safe

I hired Cruise-A-Palooza Party Bus for my son’s wedding and was very happy with their services. I talked to Derek several times as I figured out what services would work best for our event. Our purpose was to have a comfortable shuttle for our wedding guests to return to their hotels as they left the reception. Cruise-A-Palooza worked perfectly for this. I requested a particular shuttle bus that I liked on the webpage. Derek checked in with me the week of the wedding to confirm any last minute details. The shuttle was right on time and matched the online photo. The driver, Mateka, called and texted me so that I would have her mobile number and to let me know she was there. She was pleasant and professional. As our first riders stepped into the shuttle, they said, “Oh, wow. This is really nice.” It worked great for us. We were able to move the passengers and the wedding gifts/decorations back to the hotel in comfort and style.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Ally · Married on 07/27/2019

Great Value

We were extremely impressed with the service our driver provided on our wedding day. We had the "Stallion" party bus that seated 14 people very comfortably (there was even a little bit of extra room). The bus was clean and had lots of space to put drinks, flowers, bags, coolers, etc. The driver greeted us and congratulated us, and was open to changes in plans based on our timing and the weather. We would highly recommend this service!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Pat Gallagher · Married on 06/21/2019

It was very easy scheduling this service and working with them.

I run a festival where there is very little parking close to the event. We hired Cruise-A-Palooza to shuttle participants to our event from a parking area further away during the busy evening hours. It has been working out better every year and we plan to continue to build up the number of those using our shuttle service.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Allison · Married on 05/25/2019

Highly Recommend Cruise-A-Palooza

Derek and the Cruise-a-Palooza team helped make our wedding day memorable! The driver was on time and very friendly. He made sure we were all comfortable and ready to go to the church. After the church, he drove our whole wedding party to our photo location and waited there for a few hours while we took pictures! He gave his cell phone to one of our groomsmen in case he needed to move the bus. Our party bus was clean and we were able to bring on a cooler of beers as well as our lunch! Everything was great and the pricing was very reasonable. We would highly recommend Cruise- A Palooza and use them again if we need transportation for anything!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Allison,
    Thank you for the kind words. We are pleased that you enjoyed your trip with us. We would be happy to serve your transportation needs again in the future. Thanks again for choosing Cruise-A-Palooza!

Jennifer Richardson · Married on 05/10/2019

Great Service

Derek the owner was super helpful in planning out our pick up. Our driver was helpful, friendly, and flexible. We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Eddie

Eddie Phanichkul · Married on 02/11/2019

Highly recommend–prompt, responsive, and accommodating

We had an excellent time with Cruisapalooza. Unfortunately, we could not book one of their larger buses, but were able to reserve a 14 passenger bus for our wedding day! We reserved about a month or so out, so I recommend calling them a little earlier. The week of, we got a second confirmation and spoke about the final details and itinerary. The bus was prompt and accommodating to our photography schedule. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 10/13/2018

Great service!

Cruise-A-Palooza was so professional, easy to work with, and very accomadating! They made a bride feel like she had nothing to worry about. Would highly recommend to a friend!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Cherie Wojciechowski · Married on 10/12/2018

Excellent service

Cruise-A-Palooza offered us a great driver that transferred our guests from our hotel to the venue. She was very professional, friendly, and made sure our guests arrived safely and on time. She also played whatever music we wanted through their Bluetooth speakers. The bus was clean and comfortable and the price was very affordable. Also, Derek is easy to communicate with and responds to emails very quickly. We were extremely pleased with their service and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2018

Superb Transportation Services

Derek and his team are phenomenal. They are very accommodating, flexible and super easy to work with. The buses are nice, well kept and comfortable. Drivers were fun, easy going and professional. Overall, I would highly recommend them for transportation services given their wonderful services and reasonable pricing.

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 09/21/2018

Great choice!

I would highly recommend Cruise-A-Palooza. Derick was very responsive when my husband emailed him. The price was perfect and our driver was awesome! She made sure everyone was taken care of and was so friendly. The bus is wonderful quality and the price was very reasonable.

Sent on 01/01/2019

katelynn · Married on 08/18/2018

5 Star Service

Cruise-A-Palooza was an amazing choice for our wedding day. They were prompt and responsive in the planning process, as well as extremely flexible when plans changed last minute. Aside from the planning process, the ride itself was a blast and a highlight of our big day with our bridal party.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/30/2018

We went with cruise-a-palooza for our wedding and they were WONDERFUL! Theresa was the best driver ever, and our entire bridal party had a blast! 110% reccomend!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Holly · Married on 03/24/2018

We used Cruise-A-Palooza for our wedding day transportation, and we were extremely happy with the service! Very professional driver, great sound system in the bus, plenty of room to accommodate a very large and rowdy wedding party! They even upgraded us to their nicest, newest bus for free because we were the first party to get to use it. We appreciated their professionalism, quick communication, and great service!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Jess · Married on 11/04/2017

This company was beyond accommodating. I have nothing but amazing things to say about their professionalism, attention to detail, and stylish buses. The bus was one of my favorite parts of the entire day. I have been recommending Cruise-A-Palooza to everyone that needs a bus for a wedding or any other event. A++++

Sent on 12/05/2017

Gina · Married on 09/09/2017

Cruise-A-Palooza did a fantastic job for my wedding. Derek was very personable and accommodating. I researched a few transportation vendors for my wedding because I wanted someone that could accommodate all of us. I mainly went with Cruise-A-Palooza because they were the only ones that would let me bring food on the bus. I did not want my wedding party drinking on an empty stomach. The bus was one of the best parts of my wedding day. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Cruise-A-Palooza Party Bus's reply:

Thank you Gina for the kind words, we are glad you enjoyed our services! We welcome you back on the bus any time!

Mallory · Married on 10/22/2016

Very professional and convenient! Always responsive and accommodating throughout the day of our event. The drivers were great and provided exceptional service.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Cruise-A-Palooza Party Bus's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Mallory. We greatly appreciate you choosing Cruise-A-Palooza to be a part of your big day. We wish you and Jordan all the best!

Danielle · Married on 10/13/2016

Cruise-a-Palooza was great transportation for our wedding day! We didn't see the bus or meet with anyone in person but they were very professional. The bus arrived promptly at the church and was very clean. We used the orange crush bus and was great for our wedding party of 14 plus a photographer. The bus driver was nice enough to help us with our coolers on and off the bus. Very pleased!!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Cruise-A-Palooza Party Bus's reply:

Thanks Danielle! We are so glad we could be a part of your day. We would be happy to help you with transportation service in the future if you have a need.

Theresa · Married on 08/27/2016

EXcellent; would definitely reccomend. The ride was great, the driver was fantastic and friendly. The ride was spacious and comfortable even when full. They have an hourly charge rather than per milage charge.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Cruise-A-Palooza Party Bus's reply:

Thanks Theresa, we are glad you were satisfied with our service and vehicle. We wish you the best in your marriage!
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/25/2016

Don't bother looking around/shopping for your Party Bus... Cruise-A-Palooza is the best!!! They are professional, affordable, and will take care of your group! Used them for my bachelorette party and our wedding... we had the best service ever!

-Kristen and Tony

Sent on 06/29/2016

Cruise-A-Palooza Party Bus's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Kristen! We wish you and Tony the very best together:)

Kelsey · Married on 05/07/2016

We used Cruise-A-Palooza to take us around the city for our wedding pictures with our bridal party. They were so well priced and very polite. The bus comfortably fit all of our people and they let us bring on food and drinks. Derek handled setting up our reservation and was very professional and quick to respond to any of our questions. We would very highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a shuttle bus for their event.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Cruise-A-Palooza Party Bus's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, I'm glad Cruise-A-Palooza could be a part of your big day. We wish you the very best in your marriage together!
  • W

William · Married on 01/09/2016

With so many choices on a bus service it was hard to pick one. Everyone was over priced for a short period of renting the bus. My Co-Worker suggested contacting his old friend who he worked for. I contacted Derick and he Emailed me back instantly. Very, Very professional. He sent me the link to the website to look at the buses he has. I saw the 26 passenger and got a little worried because of the prices i got back from other vendors. He told me the price and i was super happy. I then asked if i could come look at the buss because it seemed to good to be true. When i got there he had the bus running and the heat on. It was exactly what i pictured and was perfect. After talking to him i realized he really cared about making it enjoyable. Its not just a shuttle its a party. My entire wedding party enjoyed it as much as we did. Very spacious, a lot of speakers to get the music flowing, and very smooth ride. I know Derick wanted to be in the back with us and party, we saw him bumping his head to the music while he was driving. Not a single bad thing to say. Perfect transportation service. Will Highly Recommend for friends and family. Might book it for a packer game next season.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Cruise-A-Palooza Party Bus's reply:

Thanks William! Thank you for choosing Cruise-A-Palooza for your special day. I'm glad you enjoyed our services, we wish you the very best in your future together!