Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI 53221 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Royal Limousine

Local to Milwaukee, Wisconsin, award-winning Royal Limousine specializes in luxury wedding transportation services. Established in 1999, Royal Limousine is dedicated to making your wedding a fun and stress-free experience, and endeavors to make you and your guests feel special by providing reliable, professional, and accommodating service.

Royal Limousine features a fleet of various stretch limos, party buses, luxury sedans, and vans that can be used to transport the bride, groom, and wedding party. An experienced chauffeur is always provided for all rentals. Flexible to your budget, Royal Limousine is happy to offer rental packages uniquely customized to your wedding’s budget and needs. Every limo features ice water, rock glasses, champagne flutes, color-coordinated napkins, and auxiliary cables for your selected music. Limos equipped with flat screens are available. Airport service and general shuttle service can also be provided for picking up and dropping off any of your guests.

Follow Royal Limousine on
25passengerlimobus
insideroyalpartybuswedding

36 Reviews for Royal Limousine

Todd W. · Married on 11/11/2020

My daughters perfect wedding night

I don't usually do reviews but this guy went above and beyond what I expected. The car was very clean and nice and the driver absolutely professional. This car was for my daughters wedding so we wanted a nice looking new vehicle and let me tell you we got it as well as a well dressed very experienced mature driver. Everything I was promised by the owner I got and more. The driver ended up going a little longer than anticipated without a word. Very courteous and professional to the end, even after dealing with some intoxicated young adults throughout the evening. I cant say enough about this company and our driver. If you have any doubt as I did please let me assure you this is THE one. I did lots of price shopping and honestly did find one cheaper but the car was older. and the price not much less once you added their additional fees which Royal didn't have. If I ever need this service again I will absolutely call them first. On time! Great communication! Easy billing /payment! My daughter had the perfect wedding! I'm so happy Royal Limousine was such a large part of it!!!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Royal Limousine's reply:

Thank you Mr. Wallen. It was absolutely our pleasure to have been able to provide service to you and your daughter on such a wonderful day. We pride ourselves in helping to create that special experience, especially on such a special occasion.

Richard P. · Married on 02/09/2020

Excellent pregame party

A flawless performance by royal. Rocking with champagne was a festive beginning to a memorable night.

Sent on 11/22/2019

Royal Limousine's reply:

Thank you from everyone here at Royal Limousine, It was absolutely our pleasure to have been part of your very special day. It certainly was a day worthy of Champagne, Special Toasts and great friends. We wish you the very best and many more Champagne memories!!!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Royal Limousine Pricing

Royal Limousine Price Rates

Royal Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Standard Limo
    Stretch Limo
    Motor Coach
    Shuttle
    Van
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    One-Way Trip
    Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?
    Bottled Water / Ice
    Fiber Optic Lighting
    Flat Screen TVs

1 Real Wedding

• Milwaukee Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 53221 See on map
    414-292-9476 (Phone number)
    Location of (Royal Limousine)