89 Sabastain Lane, Cameron, NC 28326 Map · Phone number

About Womack Catering

I have been in business for 27 years. My business has been by word of mouth only. I have repetitive clients that always call on me. I have one simple philosophy, keep food true to their original taste and leave the fad products out. I plan all event separately so you can have exactly what you want to have and not what I want to serve.

All my food is prepared on site and I always bring my kitchen with me to make sure everything is prepared correctly without any incidents.

I also offer many other services that most caters will not partake. So, if I can I would love a chance to plan and help with your special event.

My pricing is also based on what you like to have and amount of guest are actually attending your event. I also price on the max amount of guest coming and adjust the price of guest coming to your event to help save money.

I am bases in Cameron N.C. but we travel anywhere you need us with no problem.

womack 3
img0518
womack 4

3 Reviews for Womack Catering

Rebecca · Married on 09/23/2017

Very professional and did a wonderful job! My husband and I are completely satisfied!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Kearsten · Married on 08/26/2017

Womack Catering was awesome to work with. They went above and beyond to ensure everything was to our liking and standards. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/29/2017

John · Married on 06/17/2017

Lewis and his culinary team traveled 200 miles to my event. His company cooked everything on site and the food was the best catered meal I have ever had. Lewis personal commitment was outstanding. Everything was on time and so good I never had a caterer like Lewis that went over backwards to make sure we had a great wedding for my daughter.
    Lewis is the one you want. Don't discard him do to where he is at. He travels with a kitchen and cooks everything onsite. Our cake maker didn't even show up with our cake. Lewis went and made a gorgeous cake on the fly. He saved the day. How many other caters can do that.
    If you need a great caterer call Lewis and please do yourself a favor. He will save you money and not rip you off. His fresh food not frozen was awesome. I have had several other caterer's, no one compares to Lewis. Call him you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/14/2017