89 Sabastain Lane, Cameron, NC 28326 Map · Phone number

About Womack Catering

I have been in business for 27 years. My business has been by word of mouth only. I have repetitive clients that always call on me. I have one simple philosophy, keep food true to their original taste and leave the fad products out. I plan all event separately so you can have exactly what you want to have and not what I want to serve.

All my food is prepared on site and I always bring my kitchen with me to make sure everything is prepared correctly without any incidents.

I also offer many other services that most caters will not partake. So, if I can I would love a chance to plan and help with your special event.

My pricing is also based on what you like to have and amount of guest are actually attending your event. I also price on the max amount of guest coming and adjust the price of guest coming to your event to help save money.

I am bases in Cameron N.C. but we travel anywhere you need us with no problem.

womack 3
img0518
womack 4

3 Reviews for Womack Catering

Rebecca · Married on 09/23/2017

Very professional and did a wonderful job! My husband and I are completely satisfied!

Kearsten · Married on 08/26/2017

Womack Catering was awesome to work with. They went above and beyond to ensure everything was to our liking and standards. I would highly recommend them.

John · Married on 06/17/2017

Lewis and his culinary team traveled 200 miles to my event. His company cooked everything on site and the food was the best catered meal I have ever had. Lewis personal commitment was outstanding. Everything was on time and so good I never had a caterer like Lewis that went over backwards to make sure we had a great wedding for my daughter.
    Lewis is the one you want. Don't discard him do to where he is at. He travels with a kitchen and cooks everything onsite. Our cake maker didn't even show up with our cake. Lewis went and made a gorgeous cake on the fly. He saved the day. How many other caters can do that.
    If you need a great caterer call Lewis and please do yourself a favor. He will save you money and not rip you off. His fresh food not frozen was awesome. I have had several other caterer's, no one compares to Lewis. Call him you will not be disappointed.

Womack Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 14.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 16.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 17.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), China, Linens, Flatware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, House Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, BBQ, Italian, Mexican, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol

• 89 Sabastain Lane Cameron, 28326 See on map