Wolfcrest Photography

Fredericksburg, Virginia, Fredericksburg, VA 22407 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $4,600
Availability Check your date

About Wolfcrest Photography

Our primary work consists of weddings, engagements, portraits, and pets. You'll quickly realize that we are huge animal lovers and a huge chunk of our life revolves around taking care of our little home-zoo. We have an intense passion to capture classic romance with each wedding and the emotional connection with each portrait session. But to us, our job is more than just capturing photos – it is about being a part of milestone moments in the lives of others and we realize how lucky we are to be able to do so. So feel free to take a look around! Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope to have the opportunity to work with you!

Follow Wolfcrest Photography on

Wolfcrest Photography 5
Wolfcrest Photography 6
Wolfcrest Photography 7

Mary Flood · Married on 06/22/2019

Such a joy to work with!

Sara was an absolute joy to work with both in our wedding planning process and on our wedding day. From the beginning, she displayed superb organizational skills with her detailed timeline, information guides, and photo shoot tips. On our wedding day she struck the perfect balance of being assertive, warm and composed to make sure everything went smoothly with our photos and our timeline. It was very clear that she genuinely cared that not only our photos turned out great, but that my husband and I wouldn’t feel an ounce of stress during our wedding day which I truly appreciated.

My husband and I had never been professionally photographed before and she made us feel so comfortable and relaxed while taking our photos. They turned out GORGEOUS and we are so excited to continue looking through every single one! Sara truly has an artistic eye for capturing light in the most perfect way in her photos.

Sent on 07/19/2019

Wolfcrest Photography's reply:

Mary, Thank you SO much for your review! It has been an absolute pleasure working with you both 💕💕💕
  • WagsToKray

Katherine · Married on 11/10/2018

Best Photography in Northern VA!

Working with Sara at Wolfcrest Photography was literally a dream come true. I had been following her work ever since she photographed my friend's wedding a few years ago, recommended her to another friend so that I could see her work in action again, and swore that one day we would have her shoot our own wedding. When we got engaged, the very next day I was working to put that dream into motion. Wolfcrest Photography was the first vendor that I reached out to, before I even had a venue picked, as we knew the date we wanted to get married right away.
    Sara was very responsive. Even though we didn’t have a venue, so our date couldn’t have been 100% guaranteed, she let us know that she was available and would be able to book us once we confirmed with the venue. She sent packaging details, etc., all within 24 hours of my first inquiry. Once we locked down a venue, I confirmed with her within the hour. Our package included engagement photos, so we then worked on setting those up.
    I don't know about all of you, but the first few minutes of posing in front of a camera in public is awkward. Thank goodness for Sara's great direction and good humor - all of the weirdness faded away fast, and we were romantically posing like pros in no time. Our engagement session near home was perfect and everything we wanted it to be. She did a great job of not only visually capturing the moments, but you can really feel the moments when you look at her photos. We had a lot of people mention that they could really feel the love and laughter when going through the photos and I love that.
    Throughout the whole planning process, she was always on time, responsive (no matter how far in advance of our wedding the email was sent), and very organized. She laid out the timeframe for our wedding and it flowed beautifully. The wedding day photos were as much of a hit as the engagement photos – through every photo I remember exactly how happy I felt in that moment, which is truly magical. The bridal party and my family all commented on what a great job she and Carley, her second shooter, did. The golden hour light was beautifully captured and takes my breath away every time I look at this photos! I would hire them all over again, if given the chance.
    I will continue to highly recommend Wolfcrest Photography to anyone who is in need of a wedding and/or family photographer.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Wolfcrest Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Video
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Fredericksburg, Virginia Fredericksburg, VA, 22407 See on map