Zandi Entertainment

11710 Plaza America Drive Suite 2000, Reston, VA 20190 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Real Weddings 2

About Zandi Entertainment

Zandi Entertainment provides professional Entertainment and Wedding DJ Services, Photo Booth Rentals, and Lighting for Weddings, Corporate Events & Private Functions in the Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C. We pride ourselves on being able to bring your vision to life and executing it! Our Wedding DJ packages start at $2,000.00.

Follow Zandi Entertainment on

Zandi Entertainment 6
Zandi Entertainment 7

Kiana Tabron · Married on 10/03/2019

Outstanding

Romin was absolutely AMAZING!!! He exceeded all expectations! He responded to all emails in a timely manner, reached out continuously throughout the planning process (more than any other vendor) to see if I had questions or concerns, and he offered a very thorough planning meeting before my event to ensure that he was aware of exactly how I wanted the night to go. On the day of my event his precision and direction led to a seamless night. I will definitely consider his service for future events.

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Kohan · Married on 09/22/2019

The Best DJ!!!!!!!!!!!

Romin was FANTASTIC! Many guests said that our wedding was the best/most fun wedding they had ever been to and that is due in large part to Romin! He is amazing at reading a crowd and really knows how to get a party started. We also appreciated his attention to detail. Before the wedding, he really took the time to learn what we liked and didn't like and we went through the entire timeline from start to finish so that expectations were aligned. He was so patient throughout the planning phase and accommodated all of our requests. For example, we also booked the photo booth with him and when we wanted other props, he was able to get them for the wedding day! I ended up liking Romin so much I ended up adding more services he offered like the photo booth and lighting! (And I am so glad I did add those!) I highly recommend Romin to all brides out there!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Zandi Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 640.00

Real Weddings

• Weddings by Nicole G.
    Weddings by Nicole G. Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with Zandi Entertainment on 2 separate occasions. Their team is efficient, is very cognizant of their audience, and keeps everyone having a fantastic time on the dance floor. I highly recommend their services to anyone planning a social event or wedding!

• By Asa Photography
    By Asa Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ Romin was great to work with. As a photographer, I am always dependent on the DJ for timing and to keep the party going. DJ Romin was easy to work with, friendly, professional and a great DJ. I hope to work together again.

• 11710 Plaza America Drive Suite 2000 Reston, 20190 See on map