Zandi Entertainment

11710 Plaza America Drive Suite 2000, Reston, VA 20190 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Real Weddings 1

About Zandi Entertainment

Zandi Entertainment provides professional Entertainment and Wedding DJ Services, Photo Booth Rentals, and Lighting for Weddings, Corporate Events & Private Functions in the Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C. We pride ourselves on being able to bring your vision to life and executing it! Our Wedding DJ packages start at $1,500.00

Follow Zandi Entertainment on

Zandi Entertainment 6
Zandi Entertainment 7

Tracy Bell · Married on 01/26/2019

Highly recommend!

Romin not only went above and beyond by taking care of all the details, he took the time to really understand the vibe we wanted... and our wedding was a blast. We had a wide range of music in all genres and his set was fluid. From the lighting to the photobooth, he handled everything. He eased my mind like a trusted family member and even got us excited about the music and attending our own party!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us! It was so great working with you both and getting to know both of your families! We hope to keep in touch!

Ryan Douress · Married on 12/01/2018

Awesome DJ

DJ Romin did an excellent job at our wedding. He did a perfect job of keeping the dance floor full, playing out type of music and mixing in his own blend of good fun dance music. Numerous guests have gone out of their way to tell us how good they thought he was. I couldn’t recommend him more.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Ryan! We enjoyed working with you and Emily in bring your wedding vision to life!
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/04/2018

An incredible DJ, with the perfect mix of professionalism and fun

DJ Romin and his team are absolutely amazing. We were recommended to use Romin since he was a top professional and has been at our venue plenty of times before. I started doing research and reached out to him. He was quick to respond, answer questions, and save my date for me. We ended up getting up-lighting from him as well.

Throughout the planning process, any questions I had, he answered quick and helped us tremendously. When we had our final planning meeting, my husband and I were clueless about certain aspects. If I didn't think we made the right decision then, it became 10000% clear during that meeting. Romin helped us with our timeline, threw out ideas about where we should put things, and could help us figure out the exact vibe we wanted during different parts throughout the day. It took this huge stress off of me. When I made suggestions, he was quick to offer help (when I seemed unsure) and was excited about the songs we chose for other parts throughout the day. There were certain parts we were unsure of (exit song) and I left it up to him to decide--and when the moment came, I could not have imagined a better song to end the evening. He can read a crowd and choose the best song for the moment, crowd and special couple!

During our wedding day, he made sure to say hello, congratulations and certainly got the party started. My dad even noticed how professional he was (a huge win for us!) We could not imagine our day without DJ Romin, and I would hire him over and over again. He became a true partner in making our day special.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Courtney! We really enjoyed working with you and Matt. It was a lot of fun learning more about you both throughout the planning process. It turned out to be one hell of a party! One for the books :)

Zandi Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 640.00

Real Weddings

• Weddings by Nicole G.
    Weddings by Nicole G. Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with Zandi Entertainment on 2 separate occasions. Their team is efficient, is very cognizant of their audience, and keeps everyone having a fantastic time on the dance floor. I highly recommend their services to anyone planning a social event or wedding!

• By Asa Photography
    By Asa Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ Romin was great to work with. As a photographer, I am always dependent on the DJ for timing and to keep the party going. DJ Romin was easy to work with, friendly, professional and a great DJ. I hope to work together again.

• 11710 Plaza America Drive Suite 2000 Reston, 20190 See on map