Zandi Entertainment

11710 Plaza America Drive Suite 2000, Reston, VA 20190 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Real Weddings 1

About Zandi Entertainment

Zandi Entertainment provides professional Entertainment and Wedding DJ Services, Photo booth Rentals, Lighting and Decor rentals for Weddings, Corporate Events & Private Functions in the Virginia, Maryland, and Washington D.C. areas.

Follow Zandi Entertainment on

• Videos 3

72 Reviews for Zandi Entertainment

• Leanna

Leanna Lombardi · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Amazing! Highly Recommend!

My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about Zandi Entertainment! Romin and DJ Ricardo are very professional, communicative and responsive, flexible, organized, and easy to work with! We started off with a very basic package and along the way we added additional hours and services. Both Romin and DJ Ricardo were super patient and accommodating to our needs. We had one face to face meeting in person with DJ Ricardo where we created our timeline and went over our songs list. Since my husband is Spanish, we needed the music at our reception to be a good blend of Spanish and English music to please both sides of our families. DJ Ricardo definitely listened and catered to our needs and we loved that he is bilingual and was able to speak in both languages at our wedding! He played a perfect mix of music and played every song that we asked him to play. He did a great job keeping both sides of our families on the dance floor for sure! He even updated some of the songs LAST MINUTE on the day of our wedding that we had made changes to the night before and couldn't notify him in time!! We received so many compliments on the music from our guests and I even received compliments from people on my side of the family that they loved the Spanish music as well. I really don't think we could have asked for any better service or quality from Zandi! You absolutely cannot go wrong choosing them for your wedding or event! Highly HIGHLY recommend!! - Thank you, Zandi for your amazing quality of service and for helping to make our special day SO AMAZING!! - Leanna & Jorkean Escobar

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 11/03/2018

Best DJ ever!

I loved working with Romin! He was organized, creative, and easy to get along with. My husband and I have very different tastes in music, and Romin blended them seamlessly. The only complaint I got about the whole wedding was that the music was too good that people didn't want to leave the dance floor to get drinks or dessert - they didn't want to miss a single song. I would recommend Romin to anyone!

Maryalice Bonomo · Married on 10/25/2018

The DJ I would recommend

From the beginning their professionalism was obvious. It seemed as if our wedding was the most important event they had going on. We received emails about coordination and confirmation at just the right times. They took care of everything we requested without us having to check up on them and things went flawlessly. There is no doubt in my mind that I would use Zandi Entertainment for my next event and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words MaryAlice! We enjoyed working with Meghan and Derek for their wedding!

Zandi Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 640.00

Real Weddings

• Weddings by Nicole G., LLC
    Weddings by Nicole G., LLC Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with Zandi Entertainment on 2 separate occasions. Their team is efficient, is very cognizant of their audience, and keeps everyone having a fantastic time on the dance floor. I highly recommend their services to anyone planning a social event or wedding!

• By Asa Photography
    By Asa Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ Romin was great to work with. As a photographer, I am always dependent on the DJ for timing and to keep the party going. DJ Romin was easy to work with, friendly, professional and a great DJ. I hope to work together again.

• 11710 Plaza America Drive Suite 2000 Reston, VA 20190 See on map