Zandi Entertainment Reviews

Zandi Entertainment 6
Zandi Entertainment 7

Craig Poma · Getting married on 01/04/2021

Full Service Awesome Experience

DJ Romin was awesome. He guided us through the whole schedule and event activity selection process. He met with us on weekends and was very responsive to requests and suggestions for input. He also met with our wedding catering manager to make sure things at the wedding flowed properly. During the wedding he was very upbeat and kept the party moving!!!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for having us Craig! It was so great working with you and Cinzia!

Kiana Tabron · Married on 10/03/2019

Outstanding

Romin was absolutely AMAZING!!! He exceeded all expectations! He responded to all emails in a timely manner, reached out continuously throughout the planning process (more than any other vendor) to see if I had questions or concerns, and he offered a very thorough planning meeting before my event to ensure that he was aware of exactly how I wanted the night to go. On the day of my event his precision and direction led to a seamless night. I will definitely consider his service for future events.

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 09/21/2019

Made the night!

Romin and his crew did an amazing job! He was very friendly and easy to work with. He helped us set up all our plans/play lists ahead of time using a cool app to save songs. We had a FaceTime meeting with him a few weeks out and had everything finalized before the big day!

Our families love to dance and he had the floor packed all night long! He also provided sound for our ceremony and uplighting for the tented ballroom!

Romin did a great job MC’ing and making announcements. He was professional and fun!

The Photobooth was a lot of fun too! I love how they sent us ALL the photos afterward! They were so fun to look through! I plan to have them all printed out in a photo book!

I would recommend Romin and anyone from his team to do your wedding or next event!

I’ve included a few of the individual pics from the photo booth along with a few from the dance floor!

Sent on 10/09/2019
    Zandi Entertainment 8
    Zandi Entertainment 9
    Zandi Entertainment 10
    Zandi Entertainment 11
    Zandi Entertainment 12

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2019

Romin Made Wedding Planning EASY!

I have nothing but great things to say about DJ Romin as a DJ, emcee and friend! Zandi Entertainment is so so organized and responsive which is just one of the many reasons working with them was super easy and enjoyable! We booked Romin about a year in advance and the whole year he never made us feel forgotten about or have to be the first to check in. He is so kind, friendly, passionate about music and is clearly so grateful to do what he does! My favorite thing about the planning/playlist process is you can completely customize your own playlists with a free app, if you want! This was a huge plus for us because we had guests write in song requests on our RSVP's and I could easily enter in all their requests and Romin could see them and make sure they were played! We had one in-person meeting to discuss our timeline and our music style. Romin was so flexible to set the meeting around our work schedules! He took extremely detailed notes so at this meeting I mentioned that a conga line would be fun...and he made it happen!! The conga line to "We Are Family" actually turned out to be one of our favorite memories from the whole day. It got all the guests on the dance floor high fiving each other! There are so many other highlights of our day thanks to Romin, but absolutely everything was on-schedule, stress free and perfect! HIGHLY RECOMMEND his services for any event! Hope to meet again someday soon Romin!
    Photos by Sam Stroud Photography

Sent on 10/07/2019
    Zandi Entertainment 13
    Zandi Entertainment 14
    Zandi Entertainment 15
    Zandi Entertainment 16

Veronica Wicks · Married on 08/31/2019

Romin is an AMAZING DJ and MC!

We had Romin as the DJ for our wedding a few weeks ago, and he far exceeded any and all expectations we had. From the initial conversation and the pre-planning meetings, to the day of the wedding he was professional, responsive, organized and personable. We definitely felt at ease having Romin as our DJ and MC for our day. Everything went off without a hitch, and he kept the dance floor going all night long. We kept getting compliments on our DJ far after the wedding! He was simply amazing and helped us in creating an unforgettable day.

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Shante

Shante Tamerat · Married on 08/30/2019

Amazing DJ!

Romin and his team far exceeded our expectations. From our first phone conversation, I knew Romin had to be our wedding DJ. He took the time to get to know my husband and I to curate a special day that we would not forget. When I researched some of the biggest wedding day regrets selecting the wrong DJ came up too many times to count. I think when we're planning we focus on the look of the wedding and often dismiss the feeling a celebration that big of a day should bring. We took hiring a DJ quite seriously and Romin did not disappoint.

Romin, created a detailed itinerary alongside our day of coordinator. This is not an understatement. Our wedding day was PERFECT. 👌 Not a single hiccup. Romin did not only play music he had a seamless process with selecting our favorite songs, uplighting, microphone setup, and changed his clothes to match each wedding moment. Just next level dedication. Guests are still raving weeks later about how on point our DJ was and how they've never attended a wedding where the DJ prepared himself so well.

We cannot thank Romin enough for his professionalism, enthusiasm, and talent for our big day. ZERO regrets hiring him. Thanks Romin!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Nycole

Nycole Deleeuw · Married on 08/24/2019

Highly recommend to DJ your wedding!

We hired DJ Romin for our wedding in August and he did an incredible job! Romin was wonderful to work with and really took time to get to know us and to understand the style we were looking for for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He asked a lot of questions about music genres, our guests, artists we like and do not like, etc. so we felt 100% confident the day of. Even then, he exceeded our expectations and seamlessly blended our "must play list" and filled in the gaps! We had large range of genres in mind for the reception (EDM, Alternative, Country, and 80s throwbacks), which he made work together so well! Guest of all ages had a blast on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Nycole! It was so great working with you and Zac for your wedding. It was awesome!

Clarissa · Married on 08/17/2019

If you want the best, go with Zandi Entertainment

If you want your wedding to be a real party- go with Zandi Entertainment and DJ Romin! His MC skills introducing everyone were on point, the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, entrances for the reception, etc were all exactly as we planned. Romin was our DJ for the big day, and we chose to do the additional lighting to help set the mood- no regrets at all with any of our choices. Where Romin really set himself apart from others is that he read the crowd, played just the right music at the right time. His mix during the later part of the night brought a lot of energy to the dance floor with everyone singing the lyrics at the top of their lungs and dancing. He built the energy one song at a time and his transitions between songs were those of a true DJ- scratching and mixing his way thru the night! All of our friends have told us that our DJ was one of the best they've heard at a wedding, our parents friends and our relatives are telling our parents the same thing, and our friends that are the most opinionated music-loving people LOVED IT. Thanks again for everything Romin- you KILLED IT!!! - Cammy & Michael

Sent on 09/09/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Cammy & Michael! It was one hell of a party and we are so grateful to have been apart of it! #OldMcDonaldReger
  • Carrie

Carrie Mack · Married on 08/16/2019

Romin is amazing!

Romin was an absolute pleasure to work with. From the very beginning he was responsive to our questions and made the entire process extremely simple and easy. As we got closer to our wedding date, we met to talk about the logistics of the night as well as our personal music tastes and what we wanted for the event. He is a talented artist who brought our vision to life and we can't begin to thank him enough (#dopeassparty)!!!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Carrie & Jonmarc! It was so much fun! Indeed it was a #dopeassparty :)
  • Matt

Matt Astphan · Married on 08/10/2019

Best wedding DJ

DJ Romin crushed our wedding. He was great with communication in the days, weeks and months leading up. His team uses a convenient and easy to use app that allows you to pick songs for different parts of the ceremony, reception, etc. His call in the weeks leading up put us at ease as he got to know us and the mood/vibe we were going for. On the day of the ceremony, he and his partner were a well-oiled machine - arriving early, looking dapper, keeping the wedding party and guests happy and helping us in any way he could. Everything went off without a hitch. Couldn't have been happier with the services he provided. Thanks Romin!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Matt and Francesca! Your wedding was so much fun and we loved your music choices!
  • F

Francesca Gibbs · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent DJ and MC experience!

DJ Romin exceeded our expectations! On our initial call with DJ Romin, I knew that we were in great hands. He was enthusiastic about executing our wedding music vision and was non-judgemental about all our selections. We felt that he would have our back throughout the day and he did! Everything went smoothly and he kept the wedding lively despite being on the smaller side. DJ Romin is also a great MC which is an added bonus to ensure your wedding flows appropriately. Can't thank DJ Romin and his team enough! Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Francesca! It was great working with you and Matt. Your wedding was next level!
  • Blair

Blair Ryland Lethbridge · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing DJ!!

If given the option, I would give Zandi Entertainment 6 out of 5 stars. My husband and I got married in August 2019, and we hired Romin Zandi as our DJ and lighting service. From the beginning, Romin Zandi instilled confidence and a strong sense of comfort within me and my husband throughout the tedious wedding planning process. He took the time to truly get to know us, answer all of our questions, and make recommendations to a first-time married couple. Despite having many other clients, Zandi Entertainment made us feel like its only client. The services Romin and Tyrone provided for the reception exceeded expectations. Romin played the music we know and love because of the diligence he provided prior to, and the quality of music was nothing short of perfect. In addition, Romin stuck to the reception timeline and provided entertainment and laughs along the way. My husband and I encourage others to look into Zandi Entertainment for a DJ that will certainly make your event special and unforgettable.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Blair & Matt! We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with you both! Your wedding was so intimate and special!
  • Kristian

Kristian Berhost · Married on 07/27/2019

DJ Outstanding!

DJ Romin rocked the house at our wedding! He connected us to an app so we could save our favorite music (as well as our "do not play" list); he met with us a few weeks before the wedding to understand our vibe and musical preferences; and he touched base with us on wedding day to ensure that we had the best day ever.

DJ Romin read the room perfectly and built excitement on the dance floor as the night went on. Numerous guests commented to us about how great the DJ was! I recommend that you book DJ Romin to play your most important life-events because he's super professional and will make sure you and your loved ones have fun! 5/5 stars!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Kristian & Cait! It was so great working with you both and bring your wedding vision to life!
  • Marilyn

Marilyn Procaccini · Married on 07/13/2019

Zandi Entertainment - Best DJ ever!

We started our journey with Romin 16 months before my daughter and son in laws wedding. From our first hour conversation where I felt an instant connection I knew he would be perfect for their wedding - but it was up to them. They had the same instant connection and throughout the planning process stayed very connected to them. He wanted to know everything about them and their guest to plan the perfect reception - and he did! We met with him 30
    Days before the wedding for a final walkthrough and we walked away feeling as if he knew exactly how to make the night great. Well the reception was epic and amazing and no one left the dance floor. My daughters dress is black because they danced so much. Romin kept the great vibe Michelle and Andrew wanted from
    The moment he started setting up to the last song - Take me home Country Roads and all 200 guests were singing at the top of their lungs. He made the night epic and everyone has said best wedding ever! The final smile came when everyone started chanting one more song! No one wanted to leave and that was after a 7 hour reception! Romin brings energy passion great ideas great music and such a caring personality to every event. We can’t thank him enough for making Michelle and Andrews wedding the best night ever! Definitely choose Zandi Entertainment for a great event!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Zandi Entertainment 17
    Zandi Entertainment 18
    Zandi Entertainment 19

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Marilyn! It was so wonderful working with you, Jim, Michelle and Andrew! The processing of getting to know everyone was truly a joy!

Michelle Yost · Married on 07/13/2019

Best dj ever

I would 100 percent recommend Romin and Zandi Entertainment to anyone looking for a fun, enthusiastic, and organized DJ. Romin absolutely blew our expectations out of the water and we couldn't of been happier with our decision to have Romin DJ our reception. When we started the planning process we made the entertainment/music portion a priority. We desired for our reception to be a grand celebration filled with lots of dancing and ultimately an epic party. We were on the fence about having a band or a DJ. But decided to go with a DJ because of the wide range of music they could play. After having our initial conversation with Romin, we were beyond confident in our decision. He made the planning process so easy and really showed an interest in us as a couple. I felt like I was talking to an old friend every time I had a conversation with him. And when I said that Romin was organized- I TRULY mean it. He should probably plan weddings because he is that thorough. No detail was left unnoticed and I had no doubt that he would strive to make our wedding the absolute best. When it came to our final in person meeting, Romin spent over two hours with us understanding our musical interests, the vibe for our reception, and our guests. We weren't always the best at describing what we wanted. But he for sure caught our vibe. Our reception was definitely a party and the celebration of a lifetime! When the reception ends with all your guests chanting "one more song" you know it was a good night. We can't begin to thank Romin and Zandi Entertainment enough for being the absolute BEST and helping us celebrate the best day of our lives.

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Claire

Claire Gorski · Married on 07/06/2019

Best dj ever

I cannot say enough amazing things about DJ Romin! He was incredibly thorough in the planing process, so much so that he was basically a wedding coordinator! He was also amazing at helping us plan from very far away and worked with us on everything. He was so awesome to accommodate my unique entrance that incorporated my college football team’s entrance song! DJ Romin planned/timed it perfectly and everyone was impressed! He also listened to exactly what we wanted as far as music and was amazing at reading the vibe of the crowd. My wedding guests danced the entire night thanks to our awesome DJ. In addition, he cares so much about each couple, catering to their every need and checking in to help with anything necessary. Our wedding would not have been the same without DJ Romin!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Claire! It was so fun working with you and Mike. I loved the University of Alabama Entrance! Your guests were so much fun!

Emily · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing DJ!

We selected Zandi Entertainment based on recommendations from numerous vendors and boy, they weren’t wrong! We worked with DJ Ricardo who was incredibly detail-oriented and professional. He made sure everything for our day was perfect. He even took last minute requests from us two days before the wedding. One month after our wedding, people have still been saying how the music was so great. Everyone had an amazing time - the dance floor was never empty! Zandi Entertainment is a great choice for your big day.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Emily! It was a joy and true pleasure to work with you! Wishing you the best!

Natalie Webb · Married on 06/30/2019

Excellent! More than just a service

All I can say is wow! Romin was recommended to me by two people throughout my planning process. That was so important to me!! It's also safe to say I had my fair share of phone calls with other DJs and I just wasn't quite happy with them. The first phone call and the first couple minutes I had with Romin I knew he was the DJ we needed. He took the time and detail to make sure it was perfect. It didn't feel like we were making a business transaction or anything of the sort, it was like working with family and friends who truly cared about your one special day! Little bit of backstory, my husband and I decided to plan our wedding in 60 days exactly and we were completely overwhelmed with life events and we could not of pulled it off without Romin!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Natalie! It was wonderful working with you and Adam! The energy at your wedding was so special!
  • Roseanne

Roseanne Hedlund · Married on 06/29/2019

Five Stars - fantastic DJ!

From start to finish, our experience with Zandi Entertainment for our wedding was top notch. I didn't realize how much prep a DJ put into personalizing a wedding reception until I hired Zandi, and I could not have been happier. The DJ was fantastic, he played all the music we requested, kept the guests dancing and entertained, and truly contributed to what was a fantastic party. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Rosheen! We had such a great time celebrating with your friends and family!
  • Savannah

Savannah Hummer · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Wedding Experience

DJ Romin was, by far, the most organized and professional part of our wedding. Not only was he thorough and precise with his schedule, but his ability to adapt to inevitable day-of changes was perfect. This was the easiest check that we wrote out of all of the vendors/things that are needed for a wedding. You will be well taken care of and, most importantly, you will have a great time with DJ Romin.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Savannah! It was great working with you and Tyler! It was amazing getting to know you both throughout the process!

Michelle · Married on 06/15/2019

Made our Wedding Come Alive

Romin was amazing every step of the way. From the very beginning, I called Romin our "man with the plan." This was so true - Romin is not just a DJ, he is passionate about what he does and ensuring that his couples' visions are brought to life. He took time to learn about our tastes in music, what we wanted each part of our wedding to feel like - from the ceremony to the cocktail party, to the reception. And the result was amazingly on point. At each stage, he planned in advance for every contingency. As a result, everything was seamless. His music choices were second to none - I had so many guests of all different backgrounds and tastes coming up to praise the music. During the reception, everyone was up and dancing, and the music was just what we asked for, but better. Romin and his assistant did not miss a beat, and brought even more to the event because it was so clear that they loved what they did. He was a joy to work with and one of the best investments we made. We are thrilled that he brought so much joy and fun to our special day. I would recommend this man with a plan to anyone - his experience, taste, and careful planning will elevate your event.

Sent on 07/06/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Michelle! It was so great working with you and Daniel! Your wedding was so much fun! We enjoyed bringing your vision to life :)

Eric Sellers · Married on 06/01/2019

Best DJ for the Best Night Ever

When we first met DJ Romin I thought that he would probably be a good fit for us. But boy, did I underestimate him. He was the best DJ I could ever imagine. At our first meeting he didn’t skip a detail. He delved into everything we wanted to do for the wedding, he asked about what genres and specific song we wanted to hear, and he helped offer suggestions to really help us narrow down what exactly we were looking for. He used our selections to craft a playlist that was unforgettable. What I came to find out about a DJ is that they are literally the producer, MC, and DJ all in one. The way he planned the audio aspects of our wedding were phenomenal. His tempo and execution throughout was so fantastic it helped the party flow in such a memorable way. I didn’t imagine when planning the wedding that we would have so many people on the dance floor, or how long they would dance! His DJ skills pulled everyone to the dance floor and kept them there. Several people went up to him and thanked him for his job afterwards because he just did so well. I had multiple couples come up to me afterwards and say things like “We haven’t danced in so long, but we danced all night!” and “This was the most fun we have had in such a long time!”. This night was so memorable to my wife and I and our friends and family and DJ Romin played such an essential part of the execution, flow, and vibe – we can’t thank him enough. If I ever plan a party again, DJ Romin will be my first and only stop to help produce a night to remember. His execution elevated what was a memorable night to the best party I have ever been to.

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Zandi Entertainment 20
    Zandi Entertainment 21

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Allie & Eric! We really appreciate your kind words! Your wedding was a movie. So grateful to have been apart of it!
  • Patrick

Patrick Bohlin · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing DJ

DJ Romin and his assistant Tyrone did an amazing job at our wedding. Romin put his heart and soul into learning our tastes for the prep process. He was very patient in answering our questions, and meticulous about making sure the details worked out. At the wedding, they checked up on us to ensure we were satisfied. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding was so much fun and definitely one for the books. It was a pleasure working with you and Grace!
  • Krystal

Krystal G · Married on 05/25/2019

Professional, Fun, Entertaining, Custom, Personable

Romin is professional, fun, entertaining, provided a custom experience based on our needs and very personable both as a DJ and an MC. Romin puts a lot of time making the event fit our style. He even asked us to record names of our bridal party to make sure he pronounced the names right. His music stylings were based on asking questions about what we like, what our families like and what our friends like. He took many diverse music choices, played them at the right time throughout the evening and really made our wedding a party! He knows how to get a crowd engaged. He was not trying to be the center of attention and life of the party. He is smooth. Romin was the best DJ we have seen and are so lucky he was ours for our wedding. Highly recommend. Romin also had custom DJ booth that hid the wires, and looked clean. His sound mixing was outstanding despite being in a large, wooden barn that is not acoustically friendly. He is worth every penny. We did not have lighting from Romin.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Krystal and Kyle! We enjoyed working with you on your vision and loved how everything came together. Loved your first choreographed first dance!
  • Katie Johanson · Married on 05/25/2019

Highly Recommend Zandi Entertainment & DJ Cuban

We are SO happy that we trusted Zandi Entertainment and DJ Cuban (Michael Cruz) to DJ and MC our wedding! Everything was perfect and we wouldn't have changed a thing. The process was smooth from beginning to end, with great communication from Romin and Michael and an easy-to-use app for us to share our music preferences and ceremony details. Our ceremony went off without a hitch and he really kept the energy buzzing throughout the night. Everyone young and old had an amazing time on the dance floor... so much fun that every time I (the bride) started to walk off to talk to family or get a drink, I ended up running back to the dance floor a few seconds later instead! We received lots of praise to pass along to DJ Cuban after the wedding, and were even told it was the most fun wedding some of our family members had ever been to. He is also just so friendly and professional that after meeting him we instantly felt at ease. Alex (my husband) is kind of known as the music guy in his friend group, so all of our friends had high expectations, which we can say were definitely met. We had uplighting as part of our package as well and it really made a difference in creating that special, romantic, exciting atmosphere we were going for. So, future couples, hire Zandi Entertainment and DJ Cuban and then relax and don't worry about a thing!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Katie! We appreciate your kind words and feedback. We are so happy you had a great wedding day :)