Zandi Entertainment Reviews

Zandi Entertainment 7
  • Paul-Kate

Paul-Kate Emerson · Getting married on 04/04/2021

Tailored to Perfection

DJ Romin took the time to make us feel comfortable and answer all our questions from the first phone call. He walked us through how things would work, and he got to know us, our style, and our desired feel for the wedding. He had us (and whoever we wanted to invite to help) use an app to pick out our favorite songs and what part of the day we wanted them played (cocktail hour, reception, etc.). Before the wedding he walked us through the entire schedule using our preferences from the app and making notes on timing and expectations. The wedding itself was perfect. The music was timed correctly, he made announcements without taking away the focus, he got everyone dancing, kept them dancing, and was an absolute pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Kate and Paul! We loved working with you both! We hope your enjoyed the safari’s of Africa!

Craig Poma · Getting married on 01/04/2021

Full Service Awesome Experience

DJ Romin was awesome. He guided us through the whole schedule and event activity selection process. He met with us on weekends and was very responsive to requests and suggestions for input. He also met with our wedding catering manager to make sure things at the wedding flowed properly. During the wedding he was very upbeat and kept the party moving!!!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for having us Craig! It was so great working with you and Cinzia!
  • Madison

Madison O’Braitis · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing experience - highly recommend

Romin and his team were extremely professional, thorough, and friendly. We used him for our DJ and MC and he exceeded our expectations. We had a young, fun, party crowd and he chose music absolutely perfect for our crowd and played exactly what I wanted when I wanted throughout the wedding. His questionnaire and meeting before the wedding was extremely thorough guaranteeing he knew as much as possible about what we wanted out of the music at each part of the wedding and we could not be more happy with his work. I am sure no matter the crowd of your wedding they will successfully capture what you want. I HIGHLY recommend Zandi Entertainment for any wedding, we were beyond happy with our experience.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Madison! It was a pleasure working with you and Ryan on your wedding! We had such a great time! Your dad is the coolest!!!

Larissa · Married on 04/06/2019

Awesome DJ!

Romin was great and played a huge part in making our wedding the fun party that it was. He was very communicative in the months leading up to the wedding, and met with us for a little over 2 hours to go over all the details and make sure he knew exactly what he wanted. He was really helpful in providing guidance about certain decisions (e.g. whether to do dance session before dinner) and was great to communicate with over email. Romin was also very professional about finding all of the international songs we wanted played and editing certain songs (e.g. bride-father dance) to be shorter. Most importantly, Romin really understood the type of dance vibe we were going for and played great music all night. We were very particular about our music, and had a lot of traditional wedding songs as "must not play", so it was really important for us that he understand our vision, and he definitely delivered! Romin played exactly the type of music that what we asked for and kept the party atmosphere going. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Larissa! We had a blast working with you and Ben. Your music vision was so much fun and we loved bringing it all together!
  • Danyelle

Danyelle Fournier · Married on 03/23/2019

Literally the BEST

Working with Romin from Zandi Entertainment was a dream. From day 1, he worked hard to get to know our personalities, musical interests, and overall vision for our wedding day. We were given plenty of time to hand pick songs for our playlist (which even included a strict do NOT play list) which all came together perfectly on the big day. Romin was the perfect emcee and maintained a steady flow based on our timeline throughout the evening. Our photographer even commended Romin for being flexible with us so that we could sneak out for some sunset photos! Overall, Romin was professional, fun, easy-going, and put on the best ever performance. Our dance floor never once looked sparse and he and his team did a phenomenal job with our uplighting and fun light features throughout the night. Our friends told us it "felt like a club" -- which is what we had hoped for -- while pleasing every generation that was in attendance. He even went above and beyond to edit my husband & I's first dance song (which literally still makes me cry thinking about it) as it was simply perfect and beautifully done. If you are still reading this novel and have not booked Zandi Entertainment yet -- you definitely should ASAP -- Romin and his team will not disappoint! xo

Sent on 04/10/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Dany! Your wedding definitely felt like a club! We really enjoyed getting to know you both and bringing your vision to life. Were so happy everyone had a great time!

Amy Varallo · Married on 03/09/2019

Romin is awesome!

Romin was awesome! He is so friendly and easy to work with, super knowledgeable, and able to create amazing energy at a reception. We got so many compliments on the music and the dance floor was full the whole night! Don't bother looking anywhere else-- hire Romin and his team; you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Amy! It was so great working with and Nate on your wedding vision and bringing it to life!

Tracy Bell · Married on 01/26/2019

Highly recommend!

Romin not only went above and beyond by taking care of all the details, he took the time to really understand the vibe we wanted... and our wedding was a blast. We had a wide range of music in all genres and his set was fluid. From the lighting to the photobooth, he handled everything. He eased my mind like a trusted family member and even got us excited about the music and attending our own party!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us! It was so great working with you both and getting to know both of your families! We hope to keep in touch!

Ryan Douress · Married on 12/01/2018

Awesome DJ

DJ Romin did an excellent job at our wedding. He did a perfect job of keeping the dance floor full, playing out type of music and mixing in his own blend of good fun dance music. Numerous guests have gone out of their way to tell us how good they thought he was. I couldn’t recommend him more.

Sent on 12/23/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Ryan! We enjoyed working with you and Emily in bring your wedding vision to life!
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/04/2018

An incredible DJ, with the perfect mix of professionalism and fun

DJ Romin and his team are absolutely amazing. We were recommended to use Romin since he was a top professional and has been at our venue plenty of times before. I started doing research and reached out to him. He was quick to respond, answer questions, and save my date for me. We ended up getting up-lighting from him as well.

Throughout the planning process, any questions I had, he answered quick and helped us tremendously. When we had our final planning meeting, my husband and I were clueless about certain aspects. If I didn't think we made the right decision then, it became 10000% clear during that meeting. Romin helped us with our timeline, threw out ideas about where we should put things, and could help us figure out the exact vibe we wanted during different parts throughout the day. It took this huge stress off of me. When I made suggestions, he was quick to offer help (when I seemed unsure) and was excited about the songs we chose for other parts throughout the day. There were certain parts we were unsure of (exit song) and I left it up to him to decide--and when the moment came, I could not have imagined a better song to end the evening. He can read a crowd and choose the best song for the moment, crowd and special couple!

During our wedding day, he made sure to say hello, congratulations and certainly got the party started. My dad even noticed how professional he was (a huge win for us!) We could not imagine our day without DJ Romin, and I would hire him over and over again. He became a true partner in making our day special.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Courtney! We really enjoyed working with you and Matt. It was a lot of fun learning more about you both throughout the planning process. It turned out to be one hell of a party! One for the books :)
  • Leanna

Leanna Lombardi · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Amazing! Highly Recommend!

My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about Zandi Entertainment! Romin and DJ Ricardo are very professional, communicative and responsive, flexible, organized, and easy to work with! We started off with a very basic package and along the way we added additional hours and services. Both Romin and DJ Ricardo were super patient and accommodating to our needs. We had one face to face meeting in person with DJ Ricardo where we created our timeline and went over our songs list. Since my husband is Spanish, we needed the music at our reception to be a good blend of Spanish and English music to please both sides of our families. DJ Ricardo definitely listened and catered to our needs and we loved that he is bilingual and was able to speak in both languages at our wedding! He played a perfect mix of music and played every song that we asked him to play. He did a great job keeping both sides of our families on the dance floor for sure! He even updated some of the songs LAST MINUTE on the day of our wedding that we had made changes to the night before and couldn't notify him in time!! We received so many compliments on the music from our guests and I even received compliments from people on my side of the family that they loved the Spanish music as well. I really don't think we could have asked for any better service or quality from Zandi! You absolutely cannot go wrong choosing them for your wedding or event! Highly HIGHLY recommend!! - Thank you, Zandi for your amazing quality of service and for helping to make our special day SO AMAZING!! - Leanna & Jorkean Escobar

Sent on 11/14/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Leanna! We are so grateful to had the opportunity to work with you for your wedding. We hope to keep in touch and wish you the best!
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 11/03/2018

Best DJ ever!

I loved working with Romin! He was organized, creative, and easy to get along with. My husband and I have very different tastes in music, and Romin blended them seamlessly. The only complaint I got about the whole wedding was that the music was too good that people didn't want to leave the dance floor to get drinks or dessert - they didn't want to miss a single song. I would recommend Romin to anyone!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Caitlin! We really enjoyed working with you and Jackson on bring both of your musical taste together. Your wedding was so much fun!
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 10/27/2018

DJ Romin and Team are AMAZING - I would hire them again any day!

DJ Romin and his team are extremely committed to making your event amazing. He walked me through all of the event planning prior, thought of things I hadn't considered, and even called to see if he could help me with anything else before the wedding (outside of DJ responsibilities!!). He completely listens to your music style and doesn't force his own on you. Romin is the reason my wedding flowed so seamlessly from the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception and everything in between - he has impeccable timing and ability to read a crowd. He clearly loves what he does and everyone could see he was enjoying himself during our wedding - so many people commented about how much they loved him. On top of his unbelievable service, he live cut an hour of music (1 min each of my favorite songs) for me during the reception and recorded it for me to keep! He is excellent at entertaining and I would highly recommend him to anyone and definitely will hire him again for any events I coordinate!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Claire! It was so great working with you and Steven! We loved your guests and your song choices especially the power hour mix!

Maryalice Bonomo · Married on 10/25/2018

The DJ I would recommend

From the beginning their professionalism was obvious. It seemed as if our wedding was the most important event they had going on. We received emails about coordination and confirmation at just the right times. They took care of everything we requested without us having to check up on them and things went flawlessly. There is no doubt in my mind that I would use Zandi Entertainment for my next event and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words MaryAlice! We enjoyed working with Meghan and Derek for their wedding!
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/20/2018

The Best Party!

We learned about Zandi Entertainment from our videographer - he said this company had the best sound quality of anyone he had ever worked with before. I'm so glad we listed to his advice.

Working with Romin Zandi was amazing. We had DJ Cuban at our wedding and I couldn't imagine our special day without him. We only picked a few songs and told him to play whatever he wanted and he killed it! We had over 4 hours of nonstop dancing and SO many guests said he was the best DJ they've ever heard.

I can't say enough great things about DJ Cuban and Romin. Thanks for making our wedding the best day ever and the party of the century!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Heather! We had a great time celebrating with you and your guests! We hope to keep in touch and wish you all the best!

Megan Tumblin · Married on 10/19/2018

DJ Ricardo did a wonderful job

DJ Ricardo did a fantastic job at our wedding! My husband and I live in Texas but had our wedding in Virginia and Ricardo did a great job at keeping in touch via email and Skype. He made sure he had the right songs when we had unique song requests. I received many compliments from guests on the music and I would highly recommend DJ Ricardo!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Megan! We appreciate your kind words! We enjoyed working with you and loved your playlist!

Paul Mastriano · Married on 10/13/2018

Very Professional

The DJ kept the party fun without being too intrusive. He was very professional, and considerate of the guests seated near the speakers.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Paul and Megan! We really enjoyed working with you to bring your vision to life!

Priscilla · Married on 10/06/2018

DJ Cuban was amazing!! We still have guests telling us how perfect he was! Romin was very helpful in finding us the correct dj for our wedding. We will aboaoluetly use them for future parties!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for having us!

Mariel · Married on 10/06/2018

DJ Vendor at a wedding for 130+

DJ Ricardo from the Zandi Entertainment Team was fantastic. He was incredibly professional, timely, supportive, and answered all our questions during the process. Zandi hosts a great wedding portal online where you can answer questions regarding you run of show, including information on all music, and pay for services all in one place. It's very convenient. We spoke with Ricardo primarily via email and then had a in-person meeting a couple weeks before the ceremony to tie up loose ends. At the ceremony he was punctual and very helpful with all the tasks.
    We were so happy with the service. Zandi Entertainment is a great option for any wedding or party.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Mariel and John! We enjoyed working with you and creating a big party!

sandra · Married on 10/06/2018

Made our Wedding Extra Special!

Romin was such a special part of our wedding experience. His professionalism and attention to detail was extraordinary and really made a difference! He was smartly dressed for our wedding, made every second count, and stopped at nothing to make sure we were enjoying our special day, and everyone was having a great time. We were referred to him by family, and so grateful to have had him at our wedding!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Sandra! It was so great working with you! Your playlist was a lot of fun and so were your families!

Maria · Married on 09/22/2018

Fantastic from start to finish!

DJ Cuban was fantastic and it was so easy to work with Ronin from beginning to end. Not only were they professional and laid back, the music was perfect and exactly what we envisioned, from the ceremony to the last dance. As a bride who was planning from Boston, MA, communication was easy and the online portal for music selection was simple yet comprehensive. We would absolutely recommend Zandi Entertainment to anyone looking to throw a memorable celebration!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Maria! We enjoyed working with you! Congratulations! Your guests were a blast!

Annie · Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing DJ! Fabulous personality and awesome music. True professional set amazing vibe and tone for the evening. Sensational experience from start to finish. Stop looking and hire him! We can’t say enough. He read my son and his wife perfectly and brought out their vision. He also kept all of the parents calm
    And feeling confident.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Annie! We had a great time bring Liza and Billy's vision to life!

Liza · Married on 09/21/2018

If you want everyone dancing at your wedding, look no further! DJ Romin and his amazing team went above and beyond every step of the process, from the planning meetings to the wedding, and then follow up. Romin was always available for us, listened carefully to our questions and concerns, and made sure to put our vision for our wedding first. He spent the time to get to know us and understand the vibe of the wedding we wanted, then pulled everything off without a hitch! He was more than a DJ, he was an integral part of our wedding day production team and our wedding would not have been the success it was without him.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Liza and Billy!

Kathy · Married on 09/09/2018

Romin was wonderful! Music was great and he was an expert and keeping the reception rolling smoothly with a lot of guidance while everyone had a great time! I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Thank you so much Kathy!

Kaylie · Married on 09/08/2018

We had Carey from Zandi Entertainment Dj our wedding and he did absolutely amazing! Carey made the day of our wedding so stress free, and he was so accommodating to changes day of the wedding. From the beginning he basically put together a timeline with our music, and all we had to do was fill in the blanks for a few songs we wanted. I highly recommend Zandi Entertainment to Dj your wedding!!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Zandi Entertainment 8

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us!

Tonya · Married on 09/08/2018

My husband and I were absolutely thrilled with Roman and his professionalism he absolutely went above and beyond anything we were expecting from a DJ. We didn’t really understand the amount of services that the DJ could provide.

We met with Roman in his office to meet and discuss the plan. He was exceptionally professional and walked us through every minute (literally) of our entire day from the time we arrived to the moment we walked out of the venue. Everything went very smoothly and was hassle free. Exactly what we’re were hoping for!!

There is an incredible system to pick the music you want to hear and be sure it’s in his playlist and we had a lot of fun using it and setting up our music. He handled all the lighting in the room as well as the photo booth and even a smoke machine!! The room looked absolutely perfect and everyone loved the photo booth and we even got digital copies of all the photo booth pictures after the wedding which was amazing.

We were beyond thrilled with the service, attention to detail and professionalism that Roman showed us would absolutely recommend him to anyone who is looking to have a great party at their wedding and be sure everything goes smoothly.

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Zandi Entertainment 9

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Tonya & Carl!