Zandi Entertainment Reviews

Zandi Entertainment 6
Zandi Entertainment 7

Ryan Douress · Married on 12/01/2018

Awesome DJ

DJ Romin did an excellent job at our wedding. He did a perfect job of keeping the dance floor full, playing out type of music and mixing in his own blend of good fun dance music. Numerous guests have gone out of their way to tell us how good they thought he was. I couldn’t recommend him more.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Ryan! We enjoyed working with you and Emily in bring your wedding vision to life!
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/04/2018

An incredible DJ, with the perfect mix of professionalism and fun

DJ Romin and his team are absolutely amazing. We were recommended to use Romin since he was a top professional and has been at our venue plenty of times before. I started doing research and reached out to him. He was quick to respond, answer questions, and save my date for me. We ended up getting up-lighting from him as well.

Throughout the planning process, any questions I had, he answered quick and helped us tremendously. When we had our final planning meeting, my husband and I were clueless about certain aspects. If I didn't think we made the right decision then, it became 10000% clear during that meeting. Romin helped us with our timeline, threw out ideas about where we should put things, and could help us figure out the exact vibe we wanted during different parts throughout the day. It took this huge stress off of me. When I made suggestions, he was quick to offer help (when I seemed unsure) and was excited about the songs we chose for other parts throughout the day. There were certain parts we were unsure of (exit song) and I left it up to him to decide--and when the moment came, I could not have imagined a better song to end the evening. He can read a crowd and choose the best song for the moment, crowd and special couple!

During our wedding day, he made sure to say hello, congratulations and certainly got the party started. My dad even noticed how professional he was (a huge win for us!) We could not imagine our day without DJ Romin, and I would hire him over and over again. He became a true partner in making our day special.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Courtney! We really enjoyed working with you and Matt. It was a lot of fun learning more about you both throughout the planning process. It turned out to be one hell of a party! One for the books :)
  • Leanna

Leanna Lombardi · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Amazing! Highly Recommend!

My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about Zandi Entertainment! Romin and DJ Ricardo are very professional, communicative and responsive, flexible, organized, and easy to work with! We started off with a very basic package and along the way we added additional hours and services. Both Romin and DJ Ricardo were super patient and accommodating to our needs. We had one face to face meeting in person with DJ Ricardo where we created our timeline and went over our songs list. Since my husband is Spanish, we needed the music at our reception to be a good blend of Spanish and English music to please both sides of our families. DJ Ricardo definitely listened and catered to our needs and we loved that he is bilingual and was able to speak in both languages at our wedding! He played a perfect mix of music and played every song that we asked him to play. He did a great job keeping both sides of our families on the dance floor for sure! He even updated some of the songs LAST MINUTE on the day of our wedding that we had made changes to the night before and couldn't notify him in time!! We received so many compliments on the music from our guests and I even received compliments from people on my side of the family that they loved the Spanish music as well. I really don't think we could have asked for any better service or quality from Zandi! You absolutely cannot go wrong choosing them for your wedding or event! Highly HIGHLY recommend!! - Thank you, Zandi for your amazing quality of service and for helping to make our special day SO AMAZING!! - Leanna & Jorkean Escobar

Sent on 11/15/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Leanna! We are so grateful to had the opportunity to work with you for your wedding. We hope to keep in touch and wish you the best!
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 11/03/2018

Best DJ ever!

I loved working with Romin! He was organized, creative, and easy to get along with. My husband and I have very different tastes in music, and Romin blended them seamlessly. The only complaint I got about the whole wedding was that the music was too good that people didn't want to leave the dance floor to get drinks or dessert - they didn't want to miss a single song. I would recommend Romin to anyone!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Caitlin! We really enjoyed working with you and Jackson on bring both of your musical taste together. Your wedding was so much fun!
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 10/27/2018

DJ Romin and Team are AMAZING - I would hire them again any day!

DJ Romin and his team are extremely committed to making your event amazing. He walked me through all of the event planning prior, thought of things I hadn't considered, and even called to see if he could help me with anything else before the wedding (outside of DJ responsibilities!!). He completely listens to your music style and doesn't force his own on you. Romin is the reason my wedding flowed so seamlessly from the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception and everything in between - he has impeccable timing and ability to read a crowd. He clearly loves what he does and everyone could see he was enjoying himself during our wedding - so many people commented about how much they loved him. On top of his unbelievable service, he live cut an hour of music (1 min each of my favorite songs) for me during the reception and recorded it for me to keep! He is excellent at entertaining and I would highly recommend him to anyone and definitely will hire him again for any events I coordinate!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Claire! It was so great working with you and Steven! We loved your guests and your song choices especially the power hour mix!

Maryalice Bonomo · Married on 10/25/2018

The DJ I would recommend

From the beginning their professionalism was obvious. It seemed as if our wedding was the most important event they had going on. We received emails about coordination and confirmation at just the right times. They took care of everything we requested without us having to check up on them and things went flawlessly. There is no doubt in my mind that I would use Zandi Entertainment for my next event and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words MaryAlice! We enjoyed working with Meghan and Derek for their wedding!
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/20/2018

The Best Party!

We learned about Zandi Entertainment from our videographer - he said this company had the best sound quality of anyone he had ever worked with before. I'm so glad we listed to his advice.

Working with Romin Zandi was amazing. We had DJ Cuban at our wedding and I couldn't imagine our special day without him. We only picked a few songs and told him to play whatever he wanted and he killed it! We had over 4 hours of nonstop dancing and SO many guests said he was the best DJ they've ever heard.

I can't say enough great things about DJ Cuban and Romin. Thanks for making our wedding the best day ever and the party of the century!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Heather! We had a great time celebrating with you and your guests! We hope to keep in touch and wish you all the best!

Megan Tumblin · Married on 10/19/2018

DJ Ricardo did a wonderful job

DJ Ricardo did a fantastic job at our wedding! My husband and I live in Texas but had our wedding in Virginia and Ricardo did a great job at keeping in touch via email and Skype. He made sure he had the right songs when we had unique song requests. I received many compliments from guests on the music and I would highly recommend DJ Ricardo!!

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Megan! We appreciate your kind words! We enjoyed working with you and loved your playlist!

Paul Mastriano · Married on 10/13/2018

Very Professional

The DJ kept the party fun without being too intrusive. He was very professional, and considerate of the guests seated near the speakers.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Paul and Megan! We really enjoyed working with you to bring your vision to life!

Priscilla · Married on 10/06/2018

DJ Cuban was amazing!! We still have guests telling us how perfect he was! Romin was very helpful in finding us the correct dj for our wedding. We will aboaoluetly use them for future parties!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Thank you for having us!

Mariel · Married on 10/06/2018

DJ Vendor at a wedding for 130+

DJ Ricardo from the Zandi Entertainment Team was fantastic. He was incredibly professional, timely, supportive, and answered all our questions during the process. Zandi hosts a great wedding portal online where you can answer questions regarding you run of show, including information on all music, and pay for services all in one place. It's very convenient. We spoke with Ricardo primarily via email and then had a in-person meeting a couple weeks before the ceremony to tie up loose ends. At the ceremony he was punctual and very helpful with all the tasks.
    We were so happy with the service. Zandi Entertainment is a great option for any wedding or party.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Mariel and John! We enjoyed working with you and creating a big party!

sandra · Married on 10/06/2018

Made our Wedding Extra Special!

Romin was such a special part of our wedding experience. His professionalism and attention to detail was extraordinary and really made a difference! He was smartly dressed for our wedding, made every second count, and stopped at nothing to make sure we were enjoying our special day, and everyone was having a great time. We were referred to him by family, and so grateful to have had him at our wedding!

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Sandra! It was so great working with you! Your playlist was a lot of fun and so were your families!

Maria · Married on 09/22/2018

Fantastic from start to finish!

DJ Cuban was fantastic and it was so easy to work with Ronin from beginning to end. Not only were they professional and laid back, the music was perfect and exactly what we envisioned, from the ceremony to the last dance. As a bride who was planning from Boston, MA, communication was easy and the online portal for music selection was simple yet comprehensive. We would absolutely recommend Zandi Entertainment to anyone looking to throw a memorable celebration!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Maria! We enjoyed working with you! Congratulations! Your guests were a blast!

Annie · Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing DJ! Fabulous personality and awesome music. True professional set amazing vibe and tone for the evening. Sensational experience from start to finish. Stop looking and hire him! We can’t say enough. He read my son and his wife perfectly and brought out their vision. He also kept all of the parents calm
    And feeling confident.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Annie! We had a great time bring Liza and Billy's vision to life!

Liza · Married on 09/21/2018

If you want everyone dancing at your wedding, look no further! DJ Romin and his amazing team went above and beyond every step of the process, from the planning meetings to the wedding, and then follow up. Romin was always available for us, listened carefully to our questions and concerns, and made sure to put our vision for our wedding first. He spent the time to get to know us and understand the vibe of the wedding we wanted, then pulled everything off without a hitch! He was more than a DJ, he was an integral part of our wedding day production team and our wedding would not have been the success it was without him.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Liza and Billy!

Kathy · Married on 09/09/2018

Romin was wonderful! Music was great and he was an expert and keeping the reception rolling smoothly with a lot of guidance while everyone had a great time! I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Thank you so much Kathy!

Kaylie · Married on 09/08/2018

We had Carey from Zandi Entertainment Dj our wedding and he did absolutely amazing! Carey made the day of our wedding so stress free, and he was so accommodating to changes day of the wedding. From the beginning he basically put together a timeline with our music, and all we had to do was fill in the blanks for a few songs we wanted. I highly recommend Zandi Entertainment to Dj your wedding!!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Zandi Entertainment 8

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us!

Tonya · Married on 09/08/2018

My husband and I were absolutely thrilled with Roman and his professionalism he absolutely went above and beyond anything we were expecting from a DJ. We didn’t really understand the amount of services that the DJ could provide.

We met with Roman in his office to meet and discuss the plan. He was exceptionally professional and walked us through every minute (literally) of our entire day from the time we arrived to the moment we walked out of the venue. Everything went very smoothly and was hassle free. Exactly what we’re were hoping for!!

There is an incredible system to pick the music you want to hear and be sure it’s in his playlist and we had a lot of fun using it and setting up our music. He handled all the lighting in the room as well as the photo booth and even a smoke machine!! The room looked absolutely perfect and everyone loved the photo booth and we even got digital copies of all the photo booth pictures after the wedding which was amazing.

We were beyond thrilled with the service, attention to detail and professionalism that Roman showed us would absolutely recommend him to anyone who is looking to have a great party at their wedding and be sure everything goes smoothly.

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Zandi Entertainment 9

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Tonya & Carl!

Lizzy · Married on 09/07/2018

Romin and his team were absolutely amazing for our wedding. Romin was extremely accommodating and went above and beyond in so many ways. We planned our wedding from many states away and Romin made it feel like we were right there planning with him. The day of the wedding a slideshow I had prepared for the father/daughter dance would not work and it was one of the most important parts of the wedding to me. Romin stepped in and never missed a beat! The slideshow was up and running with the music perfectly timed, just as I had hoped. He kept everyone engaged and dancing the entire night, without ever being too over the top. Thank you so much for a night we will never forget!

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Zandi Entertainment 10

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Lizzy & Konner!

Cameron Whiting · Married on 09/02/2018

The perfect dj and host!

We had our wedding at Shadow Creek and DJ Romin was the best choice we made. His crew kept the party going and flowing perfectly. He met all of our requests and helped us bring our vision to fruition. We had an in-person meeting with him a month before the wedding and Romin made the process so easy. We collaborated and came up with great ideas for the reception. My wife and I cannot thank DJ Romin and Zandi Entertainment enough!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us and your kind words! The VT Entrance was a great idea and we had so much fun pulling it off!

Stephanie · Married on 08/25/2018

Romin was so great to work with and made our wedding extra special. He was always available to answer questions and provide his expertise. A few of my friends asked for his contact info for their wedding at the end. Can’t wait to see him again at another wedding!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Stephanie & Chris!

Adam · Married on 07/28/2018

After reading reviews of DJ Romin, we set up an interview. After our initial meeting with Romin, we were sold. His professionalism and energy/enthusiasm are undeniable. We remained concerned that his pricing was a bit over our budget, though. We also found many DJs with far more experience for lower costs. Don't hesitate. DJ Romin is well worth it. And after our second meeting at the venue, we had zero concerns about how well the dance floor and schedule would run. And it proved true. We had a 7 hour party, with 4 hours of pure dance party. DJ Romin managed it flawlessly, continually adjusting and bring up the energy the entire night. And the final kicker - Romin's creativity--suggesting a Bride DJ set and making a childhood dream come true!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us! We had a great time!

Ricardo · Married on 07/28/2018

I highly recommend Romin and his team of DJ's for your wedding. DJ Mike Cuban was fantastic. They are very responsive, highly professional, and experienced. After our initial meeting we knew that DJ Mike was going to be perfect. He had all our guests dancing all night...he knew how to read the crowd and made the whole event really come together with the music. Thank you Romin and thank you DJ Mike!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us and your kind words!

Megan · Married on 07/21/2018

Zandi Entertainment is awesome! Romin kept everyone on the dance floor all night and made sure we had a great reception. We had a massive rainstorm at our wedding, but he adjusted quickly and ensured our event went off without a hitch. I would definitely recommend Zandi Entertainment to a friend.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Thank you for having us!

Julia · Married on 06/30/2018

DJ Romin did an awesome job at our wedding! He was extremely professional and did a great job keeping in touch with us throughout the wedding planning process! He always responded very quickly to all of our questions. He makes the reception planning process very easy by using a planning website where you can easily communicate the expectations for your party, the timeline and music you would like played (or not played). Most importantly, he played awesome music. It was everything we wanted and more. Every single person at the party enjoyed dancing, even the reception venue staff were jammin' behind the bar! He clearly knew how to read the crowd! Highly recommend! Truly a great service at a very reasonable price!

Sent on 07/11/2018