Zandi Entertainment Reviews

Zandi Entertainment 6
Zandi Entertainment 7

Craig Poma · Getting married on 01/04/2021

Full Service Awesome Experience

DJ Romin was awesome. He guided us through the whole schedule and event activity selection process. He met with us on weekends and was very responsive to requests and suggestions for input. He also met with our wedding catering manager to make sure things at the wedding flowed properly. During the wedding he was very upbeat and kept the party moving!!!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for having us Craig! It was so great working with you and Cinzia!
  • Blair

Blair Ryland Lethbridge · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing DJ!!

If given the option, I would give Zandi Entertainment 6 out of 5 stars. My husband and I got married in August 2019, and we hired Romin Zandi as our DJ and lighting service. From the beginning, Romin Zandi instilled confidence and a strong sense of comfort within me and my husband throughout the tedious wedding planning process. He took the time to truly get to know us, answer all of our questions, and make recommendations to a first-time married couple. Despite having many other clients, Zandi Entertainment made us feel like its only client. The services Romin and Tyrone provided for the reception exceeded expectations. Romin played the music we know and love because of the diligence he provided prior to, and the quality of music was nothing short of perfect. In addition, Romin stuck to the reception timeline and provided entertainment and laughs along the way. My husband and I encourage others to look into Zandi Entertainment for a DJ that will certainly make your event special and unforgettable.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Blair & Matt! We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with you both! Your wedding was so intimate and special!
  • Kristian

Kristian Berhost · Married on 07/27/2019

DJ Outstanding!

DJ Romin rocked the house at our wedding! He connected us to an app so we could save our favorite music (as well as our "do not play" list); he met with us a few weeks before the wedding to understand our vibe and musical preferences; and he touched base with us on wedding day to ensure that we had the best day ever.

DJ Romin read the room perfectly and built excitement on the dance floor as the night went on. Numerous guests commented to us about how great the DJ was! I recommend that you book DJ Romin to play your most important life-events because he's super professional and will make sure you and your loved ones have fun! 5/5 stars!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Kristian & Cait! It was so great working with you both and bring your wedding vision to life!
  • Marilyn

Marilyn Procaccini · Married on 07/13/2019

Zandi Entertainment - Best DJ ever!

We started our journey with Romin 16 months before my daughter and son in laws wedding. From our first hour conversation where I felt an instant connection I knew he would be perfect for their wedding - but it was up to them. They had the same instant connection and throughout the planning process stayed very connected to them. He wanted to know everything about them and their guest to plan the perfect reception - and he did! We met with him 30
    Days before the wedding for a final walkthrough and we walked away feeling as if he knew exactly how to make the night great. Well the reception was epic and amazing and no one left the dance floor. My daughters dress is black because they danced so much. Romin kept the great vibe Michelle and Andrew wanted from
    The moment he started setting up to the last song - Take me home Country Roads and all 200 guests were singing at the top of their lungs. He made the night epic and everyone has said best wedding ever! The final smile came when everyone started chanting one more song! No one wanted to leave and that was after a 7 hour reception! Romin brings energy passion great ideas great music and such a caring personality to every event. We can’t thank him enough for making Michelle and Andrews wedding the best night ever! Definitely choose Zandi Entertainment for a great event!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Zandi Entertainment 8
    Zandi Entertainment 9
    Zandi Entertainment 10

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Marilyn! It was so wonderful working with you, Jim, Michelle and Andrew! The processing of getting to know everyone was truly a joy!
  • Claire

Claire Gorski · Married on 07/06/2019

Best dj ever

I cannot say enough amazing things about DJ Romin! He was incredibly thorough in the planing process, so much so that he was basically a wedding coordinator! He was also amazing at helping us plan from very far away and worked with us on everything. He was so awesome to accommodate my unique entrance that incorporated my college football team’s entrance song! DJ Romin planned/timed it perfectly and everyone was impressed! He also listened to exactly what we wanted as far as music and was amazing at reading the vibe of the crowd. My wedding guests danced the entire night thanks to our awesome DJ. In addition, he cares so much about each couple, catering to their every need and checking in to help with anything necessary. Our wedding would not have been the same without DJ Romin!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Claire! It was so fun working with you and Mike. I loved the University of Alabama Entrance! Your guests were so much fun!

Emily · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing DJ!

We selected Zandi Entertainment based on recommendations from numerous vendors and boy, they weren’t wrong! We worked with DJ Ricardo who was incredibly detail-oriented and professional. He made sure everything for our day was perfect. He even took last minute requests from us two days before the wedding. One month after our wedding, people have still been saying how the music was so great. Everyone had an amazing time - the dance floor was never empty! Zandi Entertainment is a great choice for your big day.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Natalie Webb · Married on 06/30/2019

Excellent! More than just a service

All I can say is wow! Romin was recommended to me by two people throughout my planning process. That was so important to me!! It's also safe to say I had my fair share of phone calls with other DJs and I just wasn't quite happy with them. The first phone call and the first couple minutes I had with Romin I knew he was the DJ we needed. He took the time and detail to make sure it was perfect. It didn't feel like we were making a business transaction or anything of the sort, it was like working with family and friends who truly cared about your one special day! Little bit of backstory, my husband and I decided to plan our wedding in 60 days exactly and we were completely overwhelmed with life events and we could not of pulled it off without Romin!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Natalie! It was wonderful working with you and Adam! The energy at your wedding was so special!
  • Roseanne

Roseanne Hedlund · Married on 06/29/2019

Five Stars - fantastic DJ!

From start to finish, our experience with Zandi Entertainment for our wedding was top notch. I didn't realize how much prep a DJ put into personalizing a wedding reception until I hired Zandi, and I could not have been happier. The DJ was fantastic, he played all the music we requested, kept the guests dancing and entertained, and truly contributed to what was a fantastic party. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Rosheen! We had such a great time celebrating with your friends and family!
  • Savannah

Savannah Hummer · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Wedding Experience

DJ Romin was, by far, the most organized and professional part of our wedding. Not only was he thorough and precise with his schedule, but his ability to adapt to inevitable day-of changes was perfect. This was the easiest check that we wrote out of all of the vendors/things that are needed for a wedding. You will be well taken care of and, most importantly, you will have a great time with DJ Romin.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Savannah! It was great working with you and Tyler! It was amazing getting to know you both throughout the process!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/15/2019

Made our Wedding Come Alive

Romin was amazing every step of the way. From the very beginning, I called Romin our "man with the plan." This was so true - Romin is not just a DJ, he is passionate about what he does and ensuring that his couples' visions are brought to life. He took time to learn about our tastes in music, what we wanted each part of our wedding to feel like - from the ceremony to the cocktail party, to the reception. And the result was amazingly on point. At each stage, he planned in advance for every contingency. As a result, everything was seamless. His music choices were second to none - I had so many guests of all different backgrounds and tastes coming up to praise the music. During the reception, everyone was up and dancing, and the music was just what we asked for, but better. Romin and his assistant did not miss a beat, and brought even more to the event because it was so clear that they loved what they did. He was a joy to work with and one of the best investments we made. We are thrilled that he brought so much joy and fun to our special day. I would recommend this man with a plan to anyone - his experience, taste, and careful planning will elevate your event.

Sent on 07/06/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Michelle! It was so great working with you and Daniel! Your wedding was so much fun! We enjoyed bringing your vision to life :)

Eric Sellers · Married on 06/01/2019

Best DJ for the Best Night Ever

When we first met DJ Romin I thought that he would probably be a good fit for us. But boy, did I underestimate him. He was the best DJ I could ever imagine. At our first meeting he didn’t skip a detail. He delved into everything we wanted to do for the wedding, he asked about what genres and specific song we wanted to hear, and he helped offer suggestions to really help us narrow down what exactly we were looking for. He used our selections to craft a playlist that was unforgettable. What I came to find out about a DJ is that they are literally the producer, MC, and DJ all in one. The way he planned the audio aspects of our wedding were phenomenal. His tempo and execution throughout was so fantastic it helped the party flow in such a memorable way. I didn’t imagine when planning the wedding that we would have so many people on the dance floor, or how long they would dance! His DJ skills pulled everyone to the dance floor and kept them there. Several people went up to him and thanked him for his job afterwards because he just did so well. I had multiple couples come up to me afterwards and say things like “We haven’t danced in so long, but we danced all night!” and “This was the most fun we have had in such a long time!”. This night was so memorable to my wife and I and our friends and family and DJ Romin played such an essential part of the execution, flow, and vibe – we can’t thank him enough. If I ever plan a party again, DJ Romin will be my first and only stop to help produce a night to remember. His execution elevated what was a memorable night to the best party I have ever been to.

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Zandi Entertainment 11
    Zandi Entertainment 12

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Allie & Eric! We really appreciate your kind words! Your wedding was a movie. So grateful to have been apart of it!
  • Patrick

Patrick Bohlin · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing DJ

DJ Romin and his assistant Tyrone did an amazing job at our wedding. Romin put his heart and soul into learning our tastes for the prep process. He was very patient in answering our questions, and meticulous about making sure the details worked out. At the wedding, they checked up on us to ensure we were satisfied. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding was so much fun and definitely one for the books. It was a pleasure working with you and Grace!
  • Krystal

Krystal G · Married on 05/25/2019

Professional, Fun, Entertaining, Custom, Personable

Romin is professional, fun, entertaining, provided a custom experience based on our needs and very personable both as a DJ and an MC. Romin puts a lot of time making the event fit our style. He even asked us to record names of our bridal party to make sure he pronounced the names right. His music stylings were based on asking questions about what we like, what our families like and what our friends like. He took many diverse music choices, played them at the right time throughout the evening and really made our wedding a party! He knows how to get a crowd engaged. He was not trying to be the center of attention and life of the party. He is smooth. Romin was the best DJ we have seen and are so lucky he was ours for our wedding. Highly recommend. Romin also had custom DJ booth that hid the wires, and looked clean. His sound mixing was outstanding despite being in a large, wooden barn that is not acoustically friendly. He is worth every penny. We did not have lighting from Romin.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Krystal and Kyle! We enjoyed working with you on your vision and loved how everything came together. Loved your first choreographed first dance!
  • Katie Johanson · Married on 05/25/2019

Highly Recommend Zandi Entertainment & DJ Cuban

We are SO happy that we trusted Zandi Entertainment and DJ Cuban (Michael Cruz) to DJ and MC our wedding! Everything was perfect and we wouldn't have changed a thing. The process was smooth from beginning to end, with great communication from Romin and Michael and an easy-to-use app for us to share our music preferences and ceremony details. Our ceremony went off without a hitch and he really kept the energy buzzing throughout the night. Everyone young and old had an amazing time on the dance floor... so much fun that every time I (the bride) started to walk off to talk to family or get a drink, I ended up running back to the dance floor a few seconds later instead! We received lots of praise to pass along to DJ Cuban after the wedding, and were even told it was the most fun wedding some of our family members had ever been to. He is also just so friendly and professional that after meeting him we instantly felt at ease. Alex (my husband) is kind of known as the music guy in his friend group, so all of our friends had high expectations, which we can say were definitely met. We had uplighting as part of our package as well and it really made a difference in creating that special, romantic, exciting atmosphere we were going for. So, future couples, hire Zandi Entertainment and DJ Cuban and then relax and don't worry about a thing!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Katie! We appreciate your kind words and feedback. We are so happy you had a great wedding day :)
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/11/2019

Hey Google...who's the best Wedding DJ? Answer: DJ Romin with Zandi Entertainment

Zandi Entertainment is simply everything we were looking for in a wedding DJ. As I began my search for a wedding DJ , I came across DJ Romins introduction video and immediately knew this is the guy we wanted for our wedding. From the beginning you can tell that Romin is extremely passionate about his job...everything from his pronunciation of names while introducing the wedding parties to his ability to relate to the crowd and feed them the audio vibes that keep the party going. Communication with Romin was exceptional and he also uses an online (user friendly) system that really takes the stress out of planning. DJ Romin did an amazing job and we continue to get feedback from guest ranting and raving about how awesome the DJ was and how he really kept the party going all night. We highly recommend Zandi Entertainment and especially DJ Romin. Romin is extremely passionate about his job and it shows in his work. Thank you for making our day so special...we couldn't have done it without you.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Jennifer and Chad! Your wedding was so much and we are grateful to have been apart of it!
  • Paul-Kate

Paul-Kate Emerson · Married on 04/28/2019

Tailored to Perfection

DJ Romin took the time to make us feel comfortable and answer all our questions from the first phone call. He walked us through how things would work, and he got to know us, our style, and our desired feel for the wedding. He had us (and whoever we wanted to invite to help) use an app to pick out our favorite songs and what part of the day we wanted them played (cocktail hour, reception, etc.). Before the wedding he walked us through the entire schedule using our preferences from the app and making notes on timing and expectations. The wedding itself was perfect. The music was timed correctly, he made announcements without taking away the focus, he got everyone dancing, kept them dancing, and was an absolute pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Kate and Paul! We loved working with you both! We hope your enjoyed the safari’s of Africa!
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 04/26/2019

Above and beyond service!

We initially reached out to Zandi Entertainment after finding their name on the preerred vendor list for our reception venue. Our venue had specific city volume regulations being an outdoor/tent reception and we wanted to choose a DJ that was familiar with our venue. Romin Zandi was very responsive throughout the planning process and was always available to answer questions through email and phone. DJ Carey was the DJ for our wedding reception and in addition to providing great music that kept our dance floor full the entire night, he was also extremely professional and did a wonderful job with keeping the order of our reception on time and organized. Everything flowed nicely and we received many complements from our guests! We highly recommend Zandi Entertainment!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Christine! We enjoyed working with you and Daniel on your wedding! Your guests were so much fun!
  • Madison

Madison O’Braitis · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing experience - highly recommend

Romin and his team were extremely professional, thorough, and friendly. We used him for our DJ and MC and he exceeded our expectations. We had a young, fun, party crowd and he chose music absolutely perfect for our crowd and played exactly what I wanted when I wanted throughout the wedding. His questionnaire and meeting before the wedding was extremely thorough guaranteeing he knew as much as possible about what we wanted out of the music at each part of the wedding and we could not be more happy with his work. I am sure no matter the crowd of your wedding they will successfully capture what you want. I HIGHLY recommend Zandi Entertainment for any wedding, we were beyond happy with our experience.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Madison! It was a pleasure working with you and Ryan on your wedding! We had such a great time! Your dad is the coolest!!!

Larissa · Married on 04/06/2019

Awesome DJ!

Romin was great and played a huge part in making our wedding the fun party that it was. He was very communicative in the months leading up to the wedding, and met with us for a little over 2 hours to go over all the details and make sure he knew exactly what he wanted. He was really helpful in providing guidance about certain decisions (e.g. whether to do dance session before dinner) and was great to communicate with over email. Romin was also very professional about finding all of the international songs we wanted played and editing certain songs (e.g. bride-father dance) to be shorter. Most importantly, Romin really understood the type of dance vibe we were going for and played great music all night. We were very particular about our music, and had a lot of traditional wedding songs as "must not play", so it was really important for us that he understand our vision, and he definitely delivered! Romin played exactly the type of music that what we asked for and kept the party atmosphere going. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Larissa! We had a blast working with you and Ben. Your music vision was so much fun and we loved bringing it all together!
  • Danyelle

Danyelle Fournier · Married on 03/23/2019

Literally the BEST

Working with Romin from Zandi Entertainment was a dream. From day 1, he worked hard to get to know our personalities, musical interests, and overall vision for our wedding day. We were given plenty of time to hand pick songs for our playlist (which even included a strict do NOT play list) which all came together perfectly on the big day. Romin was the perfect emcee and maintained a steady flow based on our timeline throughout the evening. Our photographer even commended Romin for being flexible with us so that we could sneak out for some sunset photos! Overall, Romin was professional, fun, easy-going, and put on the best ever performance. Our dance floor never once looked sparse and he and his team did a phenomenal job with our uplighting and fun light features throughout the night. Our friends told us it "felt like a club" -- which is what we had hoped for -- while pleasing every generation that was in attendance. He even went above and beyond to edit my husband & I's first dance song (which literally still makes me cry thinking about it) as it was simply perfect and beautifully done. If you are still reading this novel and have not booked Zandi Entertainment yet -- you definitely should ASAP -- Romin and his team will not disappoint! xo

Sent on 04/10/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Dany! Your wedding definitely felt like a club! We really enjoyed getting to know you both and bringing your vision to life. Were so happy everyone had a great time!

Amy Varallo · Married on 03/09/2019

Romin is awesome!

Romin was awesome! He is so friendly and easy to work with, super knowledgeable, and able to create amazing energy at a reception. We got so many compliments on the music and the dance floor was full the whole night! Don't bother looking anywhere else-- hire Romin and his team; you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Amy! It was so great working with and Nate on your wedding vision and bringing it to life!

Tracy Bell · Married on 01/26/2019

Highly recommend!

Romin not only went above and beyond by taking care of all the details, he took the time to really understand the vibe we wanted... and our wedding was a blast. We had a wide range of music in all genres and his set was fluid. From the lighting to the photobooth, he handled everything. He eased my mind like a trusted family member and even got us excited about the music and attending our own party!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us! It was so great working with you both and getting to know both of your families! We hope to keep in touch!

Ryan Douress · Married on 12/01/2018

Awesome DJ

DJ Romin did an excellent job at our wedding. He did a perfect job of keeping the dance floor full, playing out type of music and mixing in his own blend of good fun dance music. Numerous guests have gone out of their way to tell us how good they thought he was. I couldn’t recommend him more.

Sent on 12/23/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Ryan! We enjoyed working with you and Emily in bring your wedding vision to life!
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/04/2018

An incredible DJ, with the perfect mix of professionalism and fun

DJ Romin and his team are absolutely amazing. We were recommended to use Romin since he was a top professional and has been at our venue plenty of times before. I started doing research and reached out to him. He was quick to respond, answer questions, and save my date for me. We ended up getting up-lighting from him as well.

Throughout the planning process, any questions I had, he answered quick and helped us tremendously. When we had our final planning meeting, my husband and I were clueless about certain aspects. If I didn't think we made the right decision then, it became 10000% clear during that meeting. Romin helped us with our timeline, threw out ideas about where we should put things, and could help us figure out the exact vibe we wanted during different parts throughout the day. It took this huge stress off of me. When I made suggestions, he was quick to offer help (when I seemed unsure) and was excited about the songs we chose for other parts throughout the day. There were certain parts we were unsure of (exit song) and I left it up to him to decide--and when the moment came, I could not have imagined a better song to end the evening. He can read a crowd and choose the best song for the moment, crowd and special couple!

During our wedding day, he made sure to say hello, congratulations and certainly got the party started. My dad even noticed how professional he was (a huge win for us!) We could not imagine our day without DJ Romin, and I would hire him over and over again. He became a true partner in making our day special.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Courtney! We really enjoyed working with you and Matt. It was a lot of fun learning more about you both throughout the planning process. It turned out to be one hell of a party! One for the books :)
  • Leanna

Leanna Lombardi · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Amazing! Highly Recommend!

My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about Zandi Entertainment! Romin and DJ Ricardo are very professional, communicative and responsive, flexible, organized, and easy to work with! We started off with a very basic package and along the way we added additional hours and services. Both Romin and DJ Ricardo were super patient and accommodating to our needs. We had one face to face meeting in person with DJ Ricardo where we created our timeline and went over our songs list. Since my husband is Spanish, we needed the music at our reception to be a good blend of Spanish and English music to please both sides of our families. DJ Ricardo definitely listened and catered to our needs and we loved that he is bilingual and was able to speak in both languages at our wedding! He played a perfect mix of music and played every song that we asked him to play. He did a great job keeping both sides of our families on the dance floor for sure! He even updated some of the songs LAST MINUTE on the day of our wedding that we had made changes to the night before and couldn't notify him in time!! We received so many compliments on the music from our guests and I even received compliments from people on my side of the family that they loved the Spanish music as well. I really don't think we could have asked for any better service or quality from Zandi! You absolutely cannot go wrong choosing them for your wedding or event! Highly HIGHLY recommend!! - Thank you, Zandi for your amazing quality of service and for helping to make our special day SO AMAZING!! - Leanna & Jorkean Escobar

Sent on 11/14/2018

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Leanna! We are so grateful to had the opportunity to work with you for your wedding. We hope to keep in touch and wish you the best!