Zandi Entertainment Reviews

139 Reviews for Zandi Entertainment

• Kyle

Kyle Nelson · Getting married on 08/11/2021

Fun and Professional DJ

Romin was awesome! He was great at helping us make song choices and in mapping out the vibe for our entire wedding reception. All the guests kept talking about how much fun Romin made the night and how great the music was!

Sent on 01/09/2021

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Kyle and Jessica for allowing us be a part of your big day! We had a blast celebrating you both!
  • Janea

Janea Gordon · Getting married on 07/09/2021

The best of the best!!

HANDS DOWN THE BEST PEOPLE YOU WILL EVER WORK WITH!!! My husband and I were extremely picky with who we wanted as our DJ but after plenty of research we found Zandi Entertainment and we couldn't have chose a better company to work with. Romin was absolutely amazing, personable, flexible and overall just one of the most genuine people who truly cared about the happiness and experience of the groom and the bride. What we loved was the app that they utilized to personalize every aspect of your wedding from processional music, to entrance songs, to dancing do's and don'ts. Our dance floor was poppin all night long which is exactly what we hoped for!! Romin also had two assistants (Tyrone and cannot seem to remember the other's name) who were so accommodating and helpful the day of!! Honestly, we have nothing but great things to say about Romin and his team. If you're looking for the best time of your life, here it is!!!

Sent on 09/22/2020

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Janea & Sam! Your wedding was a lot of fun and we are so grateful to have been a part of your day!
  • Kelleigh

Kelleigh Huber · Getting married on 02/11/2021

Saved our wedding day!

Romin saved our wedding day! We are so thankful to him for stepping in when our previous DJ had a conflict just two days before our wedding. We cannot thank Romin enough for offering to help us out and going above and beyond to make our day the absolute best!

Sent on 11/24/2020

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Kelleigh & Jacob, thank you for having us! We're glad we were able to step in and help make your wedding day special. We had a blast!

Craig Poma · Married on 01/04/2021

Full Service Awesome Experience

DJ Romin was awesome. He guided us through the whole schedule and event activity selection process. He met with us on weekends and was very responsive to requests and suggestions for input. He also met with our wedding catering manager to make sure things at the wedding flowed properly. During the wedding he was very upbeat and kept the party moving!!!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for having us Craig! It was so great working with you and Cinzia!
  • Bethany

Bethany Lisk · Married on 12/01/2020

Do not go with anyone else!

Roman was wonderful to work with. My husband and I have a hard time making decisions sometimes and Roman used his creative skills to make our wedding perfect! The things that stood out to us the most is his knowledge of music and how it will make or break your wedding mood. His presence at the reception letting us know what was going to happen next and huge smile definitely put us at ease! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us, Bethany and Chris! Your wedding was truly special and we are so grateful to have been apart of your day!
  • Annette

Annette Olsen · Married on 10/31/2020

Beyond musical entertainment, an elevated experience. Simply the best.

Romin and his team at Zandi Entertainment was the best decision we made for our wedding. During the planning process, I quickly realized how critical the role of a DJ and entertainment provider was to throwing a successful party. Romin, in every aspect of our planning and the wedding, far exceeded every expectation. Romin was an advisor, helping us through all kinds of elements and points for consideration, even beyond the entertainment. He was very thoughtful on the musical approach. We had multiple planning meetings where Romin would ask us questions that gave him a perspective into who we were and how he would incorporate our personalities into the music and mood for the wedding. It wasn't just about song choices and playlists, but about creating an experience and a lasting memory. Romin also helped us with our lighting. Packaging those two components together was a great decision as he really captured the tone and the environment we wanted to create. Our wedding was outdoors and he made the location look so amazingly beautiful. For our cocktail hour; Romin set up speakers so that I could hear the live music while I was changing for my second look. It was such a nice treat. But best of all, Romin created a music file of all the songs he played and mixed for our wedding so that we could have that to enjoy as a keepsake. If you are looking for a someone that will approach your event as if it was his own, with nothing but professionalism and class, Romin Zandi & Zandi Entertainment is the best choice you will make. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had. My husband and I will throw parties in the future, and we will definitely be working with Romin again to elevate the party experience.

Sent on 11/27/2020

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Annette & Clint, Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your day. We have truly enjoyed getting to know you both throughout the planning process. Your wedding was truly a celebration and we are beyond thrilled to hear that you guests also enjoyed it! We look forward to working with you both again in the future and continue this celebration!

Kirsten Taylor · Married on 10/24/2020

The party of the year!

With how stressful 2020 has been, we were struggling with how to make sure our wedding was enjoyable for our guests. Zandi Entertainment made sure the night was perfect! I wouldn't have changed one song that was played, and our dj, Ryan, made sure the energy was exactly what we envisioned. There was one hiccup with the technical piece of livestreaming, and I was extremely impressed with Romin jumping in to remediate the issue and make things right. We highly recommend Zandi Entertainment for events and definitely plan to use them in the future!

Sent on 12/06/2020

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Kirsten & Basheer for having us! We have enjoyed getting to know you both throughout the planning process and loved celebrating you two with your friends and family!
  • Alexandria

Alexandria Sims · Married on 10/17/2020

Exceptional Entertainment

We used Zandi Entertainment for our wedding and words cannot describe how happy we were with our choice. We were able to work with Romin and to say he provided us with the perfect day is an understatement. Romin was fully invested in our wedding from the time we chose to book Zandi Entertainment for our event to the last minute of our day.

From the first phone calls and video chats with Romin, my husband and I could not believe how well he understood everything we wanted for our day. His knowledge of entertainment and ability to understand a crowd is phenomenal. I can remember looking at my husband after our planning meeting with Romin and saying “We’re in the best of hands for our wedding day”. That statement turned out to be more than true.

Romin provided us with a wedding day we will never forget. His choice of music, positivity and energy on our day was unmatched. We told Romin that we wanted our wedding to be a day where people forgot about everything going on in the world and their lives outside of those few hours and he provided us with just that. Our guests could not stop saying positive things about our wedding’s music and atmosphere throughout the night. I can confidently say that these comments were the direct result of Romin’s work. From the song choice to the lighting setup, Romin took our vision and made it a reality.

Romin has a way with people that only comes around every so often. He is one of the most relatable, down to earth, professional, and talented people that I know. Romin’s professionalism and knowledge surrounding weddings and entertainment is unmatched. For these and a thousand more reasons, I highly recommend Romin for any and all weddings and events. He truly will make your vision a reality.

Sent on 11/16/2020

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Alex and Nick for having us be a part of your special day! We had a great time celebrating you both and have enjoyed getting to know you guys throughout the planning process! We are happy to hear that everyone had a great time!
  • Bethany

Bethany Pittman · Married on 10/17/2020

He nailed it, 💯

I originally was heading in a different direction, as Romin’s prices were a bit higher than the competition. After my planner AND my photographer both said, “Romin is absolutely the best,” I decided to at least contact him. He had multiple meetings with Us to make sure he fully understood and could capture exactly what WE wanted for our special day.

I told Romin, “I’m a girl who needs the perfect music and the perfect amount of drinks to be on the dance floor. I want everyone on the dance floor forgetting about COVID and 2020 for my wedding.”

He delivered. We gave him a few songs and he filled in the rest perfectly. He truly is an artist who knew exactly when to switch to the next song to keep the vibe moving! Unfortunately, I don’t think many people LEFT the dance floor, because almost no one had dessert or went to the photo booth. Multiple people came up to us and said, “your DJ was awesome! I had so many flashbacks to my college days!”

He and his assistant were a seamless team, in constant communication with their headsets. My advice, if you want your guests to have an amazing experience, find a way to book Romin. If you think you can’t afford it, cut back on flowers or something else that people won’t actually remember. Everyone will remember that night of dancing and he was worth every penny. Ps, despite his trendy glasses and suits and being one of the best in the business, he’s genuinely an extremely positive and kind person. We really enjoyed getting to know him and he was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/01/2020

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Bethany and Sean for having us! We have enjoyed getting to know you and Sean throughout the planning process and had a great time celebrating you both along with your friends and family!
  • Jay

Jay Kim · Married on 10/16/2020

Best DJ ever!

DJ Romin and his crew came prepared and knew exactly what to do throughout the entire day of our wedding. He kept the air filled with joy and positive vibes the entire time like we asked and we couldn't have asked for any better from him and his crew. We would recommend him to another couple 12/10 times!

Sent on 12/27/2020

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Jay and Jessica, thank you for having us! We had a blast celebrating with both with your friends and family!

Devin Clark · Married on 10/03/2020

Best dj ever

I cannot thank Zandi Entertainment enough! Thank you for helping make my Wedding day the best of my life! Having you guys there I didn’t have to worry about a single thing, you knew what I wanted and executed it perfectly. You all are so friendly and everyone at our wedding loved you! I’m still getting compliments on how amazing it was. The photo booth was amazing as well, such a huge hit and the pictures taken were priceless. I will be recommending you to all my friends who are getting married in the future

Sent on 11/22/2020

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Devin for having us! We loved celebrating you and Brandon and we're so glad to hear that everyone had a blast!

Haley Fowler · Married on 09/26/2020

Best DJ/MC out there

DJ Romin is one of a kind. He truly cares about his clients and the experience he creates for them. We connected with Romin right away, and we still remain friends after the wedding! We were so impressed with him throughout the entire planning process- and he got us so excited leading up to our big day. He is a true music expert, a lively performer, and the absolute best listener. We had a very specific vision for the dance portion of our reception and he executed to perfection! He invested so much time, energy, and effort into crafting the perfect day/night for us— and it truly was beyond perfect all the way from pre-ceremony to the last dance! His level of detail is unparalleled and he will make sure every second of your day flows smoothly and creatively. There are a lot of professional and personable vendors out there, but Romin has the unique ability to connect with your vision and take it to the next level. Hire Romin and the only worry you’ll have the entire day is getting people off of the dance floor at the end of the night!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Haley and Jeff for having us be a part of your special day! We had a great time celebrating you both and have enjoyed getting to know you guys throughout the planning process! We look forward to many years of friendship!

Marie Fulton · Married on 09/19/2020

Exactly what we wanted!!

I can not say enough good things about Zandi Entertainment. Finding a good DJ was at the top of our priority list, and right from the start, they wanted to learn about us as a couple and what was important to us on our wedding day.

We worked with DJ Carey and he made sure that we had the wedding that WE wanted! We had interviewed a couple djs before him and they just didn’t seem to have our best interest at heart. Carey, on the other hand, worked with us to see what genres we like, what age group would be mostly on the dance floor, and so much more. I’m a super sentimental person and had so many songs that meant a lot to my family that I wanted to be played throughout the day. Carey had absolutely no problem adding these to our list and made sure it was absolutely perfect! He kept the party going all night long and we couldn’t have been happier. We love all of Zandi Entertainment and will be recommending them to all of our friends!!! ❤️

Sent on 11/13/2020

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for having us! We have enjoyed getting to know you and Michael over the last few months! Your wedding was a blast!
  • Henri

Henri Huber · Married on 09/11/2020

So happy!!!! Thank you

Thank you so much for making our wedding so fun!! So many people told us that it was the most fun they had in a while. Also, I was so happy that everyone danced! Thank you for making our day so special and for making it such a fun and enjoyable environment!!

Sent on 10/18/2020

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us! We had a blast celebrating you and David along with your family & friends!
  • Keara

Keara Finnerty · Married on 07/11/2020

Romin is absolutely amazing! Best dj ever!

Romin was AMAZING and made our wedding perfect! He read the crowd perfectly and made the playlist and mix suited to our personalities and crowd. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ! He is so organized, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 09/29/2020

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for having us Keara & Brad! It was a pleasure getting to know you both. Your wedding was a blast and we are grateful to have been a part of it!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/12/2020

Romin is the very best!

I cannot say enough good things about our experience working with Romin and his team! He is extremely thorough and detail-oriented, and will not only create the best atmosphere for the party of your life, but will also put your mind at ease. Planning a wedding involves so many details, but Romin truly was on top of every single one and made sure that our ceremony and reception ran smoothly and were an absolute blast. Romin goes beyond what a typical DJ does, and truly takes pride in being an entertainer and setting the tone for your wedding day through music.

Sent on 08/06/2020

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Katie for having us! We had a great time celebrating with you and Marc. Your friends and families were a lot of fun and threw down on the dancefloor!
  • Sam

Sam Kussin-Shoptaw · Married on 04/01/2020

Best. Wedding Dance Party. Ever.

DJ Romin was a spectacular DJ for our DC wedding. He was thorough in his approach with us, asking us questions about all the types of vibes we wanted to set at our wedding. From the ceremony to the cocktail hour, Romin had everything plotted out. Guests experienced a seamless delivery of our wedding.

Most importantly, our dance floor was packed from our Horah until the venue turned the lights on at midnight. All of this would be an impressive feat for any DJ/entertainment company. But what made the night even more impressive is that DJ Romin was so sick with the flu earlier in the week that he was in the hospital. Zandi Entertainment was in contact with me throughout the week keeping me appraised of his health. Because Romin had taken such great notes throughout the lead up to the wedding, I had no concerns if one of his partner DJ's had to step in.

However, he miraculously recovered enough to make it our wedding. He performed so well as our DJ that I joked with him that this was akin to MJ's "flu game" (non-sports fans should google it).

Could not recommend DJ Romin more strongly. Be smart and book this guy for your wedding!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Sam and Ana! It was so great working with you both for your wedding. It was a lot of fun. We're so grateful Romin was able to make it for your day!

Allison Phillips · Married on 12/27/2019

DJ Romin- Zandi Entertainment

From our first pre-booking phone call to the wedding day, Romin’s professionalism and expertise shined. He helped us curate the best night of our lives. Romin not only helped us build a killer playlist, but he made recommendations for the flow of our night and communicated with our other vendors to ensure our day was flawless. Our dance floor was packed all night as he played the best mixes of our favorite tunes. He encouraged us to push boundaries with our music selection and ensured that our wedding vibe was truly “us”. DJ Romin goes above and beyond and we cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 01/20/2020

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us! We enjoyed working with you and Nick for your wedding. Your dance floor was lit all night long!
  • Olivia

Olivia Cox · Married on 11/10/2019

10/10 Would Hire Again!

We hired DJ Carey for our wedding and he went above and beyond to make our day perfect, including calling us from London at 2am their time to discuss details. Both Romin (owner) and Carey were attentive, responsive, and flexible. Everyone we have spoken to after has told us what a fun wedding it was and because atmosphere is everything, we owe a lot of that to Carey.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us Olivia! We enjoyed working with you and Dean for your wedding. It was so much fun!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 11/09/2019

Incredible

Romin was AWESOME and THE BEST at what he does. My husband and I knew what we wanted but needed a professional to frame the different genres of music in the right way and he did that perfectly. During the wedding, Romin catered to everyone's needs as we discussed beforehand and definitely kept the energy going. Thank you so much Zandi Entertainment for making our wedding day unforgettable!

Sent on 12/26/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us, Michelle! It was so great getting to know and work with you and James for your wedding!

Jen Gettler · Married on 11/03/2019

Amazing experience - DJ Romin is the best!

There are not enough words to describe how talented Romin is! We knew we wanted to have Romin DJ our wedding right away. He worked my sisters wedding a few years earlier and we STILL talk about how great he was. This year we contacted Romin right away to request him - even though his wedding day was the NEXT weekend, he still DJ'ed our wedding! We are so thankful for DJ Romin. He is amazingly talented and is an entertainment genius. He had our group on the dance floor the entire night (the groom was even lifted up during the reception final song!). We have received so many compliments about Romin. He knew exactly the right songs to play at the perfect moments. He is an expert at identifying a cohesive sound style and knows exactly how to create an atmosphere that is unique and perfect for your day. Romin is extremely professional - from our first phone call, consultation meeting, and many emails, he was a pleasure to work with. We are so thankful that Zandi Entertainment was a part of making our day so incredible special. I would 100% recommend to anyone!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, Jen! It was a pleasure getting to know you both and Shane. Your wedding was a blast and we are grateful to have been apart of it :)
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Jones · Married on 10/27/2019

Amazing DJ - Book him now!

Romin was so on top of things - responsive, had a great meeting with him beforehand that was super thorough so that he was SURE he knew exactly what we wanted throughout the day from vibes to actual songs played. He thought of everything! Then the day-of went extremely smoothly, and the dance floor was on fire! Would 100% recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Jennifer and for having us! It was great working with you and Daniel!

Sara Rosenthal · Married on 10/26/2019

The best wedding DJ!

Romin was AMAZING as our wedding DJ. He worked with us in the planning stages to make sure our party had the vibe we were going for and reflected our personalities. He is extremely organized and his planning process put us at ease. He and his assistant did a great job during our ceremony, cocktail hour, and party (even coming to get me when I was out taking pictures and my favorite song was played to make sure I didn't miss it). So many of our guests commented on the music and how great they though Zandi Entertainment was.

Sent on 12/02/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Sara! You and Scott were awesome to work with! We're glad to hear everyone had a great time!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/18/2019

Exceeded Expectations

One of our greatest investments of our wedding was booking Romin for our wedding at Woodlawn. The entire day was smooth, despite the events being in three different locations. From ceremony audio and songs, leading into the cocktail hour, then into the reception – the transitions were beautiful and made it feel like one space. First dances, introductions, speeches were flawless. When it came time to dancing, our dance floor was full the ENTIRE night. Typically, it’s the younger generations that stay out there all night, but we had everyone from age 20-70 dancing from 7PM until 11PM. He is different from other DJs because he doesn’t just have a playlist – he reads the room and playing songs based on what he feels will go over well with the crowd. Also – he’s live mixing songs! Our guests found it hard to find time to refill their drinks when EVERY song was a hit. He left such an impression that it’s been over a month since our wedding and Romin continues to be brought up by our family and friends.

Sent on 12/22/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this sweet review! We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed the day and it was everything you visioned it to be!

Adriana · Married on 10/12/2019

DJ Romin is OUTSTANDING and truly one of kind!

DJ Romin was mentioned when we were first searching for a catering company. The catering coordinator highly recommended and praised him after he had DJ'ed her son's wedding. We thought he would be booked for our October wedding, but fortunately, he had availability. We are so grateful to have worked with Romin. He's a true professional and he has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the music and DJ industry, so we knew from the start he would provide excellent service. There was a point in our wedding planning for the reception that my husband and I were just so overwhelmed that when we met up with Romin for the final planning, he told us to sit back and relax and that he would take care of making sure everything would run smoothly for our reception and we just felt a sigh of relief. And he kept his word and truly delivered. He did an outstanding job as an MC and playing our music selection. He was on point with everything and all of our guests had an amazing and memorable evening. I must also mention, he did a phenomenal job with the lighting aspect of our venue. He provided the uplighting and spot lots which truly brought out the elegance of the venue. I highly recommend DJ Romin! He's truly one of a kind and a very talented DJ.

Sent on 11/09/2019

Zandi Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Adriana! It was so awesome working with you and Philip. The day turned out so beautiful! We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to help you celebrate on your wedding day!