51 Reviews for Zandi Entertainment

User Photos
+11
Photos
50 Zandi Entertainment Reviews

Romin and his team were absolutely amazing for our wedding. Romin was extremely accommodating and went above and beyond in so many ways. We planned our wedding from many states away and Romin made it feel like we were right there planning with him. The day of the wedding a slideshow I had prepared for the father/daughter dance would not work and it was one of the most important parts of the wedding to me. Romin stepped in and never missed a beat! The slideshow was up and running with the music perfectly timed, just as I had hoped. He kept everyone engaged and dancing the entire night, without ever being too over the top. Thank you so much for a night we will never forget!

Profile Picture Lizzy, 9/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Romin did an awesome job at our wedding! He was extremely professional and did a great job keeping in touch with us throughout the wedding planning process! He always responded very quickly to all of our questions. He makes the reception planning process very easy by using a planning website where you can easily communicate the expectations for your party, the timeline and music you would like played (or not played). Most importantly, he played awesome music. It was everything we wanted and more. Every single person at the party enjoyed dancing, even the reception venue staff were jammin' behind the bar! He clearly knew how to read the crowd! Highly recommend! Truly a great service at a very reasonable price!

Profile Picture Julia, 6/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

There are not enough words to describe how PERFECT Zandi Entertainment and DJ Romin made our day. We wish we could hire DJ Romin every weekend, that’s how amazing he is! When we found DJ Romin, we knew it was meant to be. We heard from SO many of our guests that our DJ was awesome and made the night perfect - every guest was up and dancing until the very last song, and he even surprised us with glow sticks and wands that were a HUGE hit!!

Zandi Entertainment and DJ Romin helped make our wedding the absolute best, and we cannot thank him enough. From before we signed the contract to the day of the wedding, Romin was super helpful, easy to work with, and so upbeat. He made the music process so easy for us - always making sure we were getting what we wanted. He responded to emails and texts in the same day, set up phone calls and an in-person meeting, making it so easy for us to communicate with him (which is super important!). He formed his plan for our day around our wants and stayed flexible the entire time! He also worked so well with all of our vendors, forming a super wedding team and making the day flow seamlessly. He worked hard to make sure he learned how to pronounce the names of our wedding party, and helped us create a timeline for cocktail hour and reception. We ended up adding in greeting our guests at each table last minute and you wouldn’t have even noticed. Romin did a fantastic job letting us know that it was no problem, that we had plenty of time, and he would continue where he left off whenever we were ready. The guests didn’t even notice a difference.

We could not have found a more perfect person and DJ to be part of our wedding. If you’re looking for a DJ, we would 1000% recommend hiring Zandi Entertainment!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I chose to eschew the traditional wedding ceremony (we got married 6 months prior) and just have our special weekend be one big party. As a result, the Saturday night dancing became the main event, and we could not have pulled it off without Romin. Seriously, he's great. Go to his website, listen to his music, watch his video. This guy is passionate and down to earth, knows his craft inside and out. Both our families love to dance, and he was able to keep everyone on the floor from 7:30 to 10 (when the party ended), whether they were in their teens or late 80's. Song selections were on point, transitions flawless. He's also cool as a cucumber, able to roll with whatever we threw at him. If you're stressing out at all about event planning, rest assured Romin's got your back.

In addition to playing music, Romin / Zandi Entertainment was able to assist us with: wedding timeline planning, emceeing, setting up the mood lighting, and providing a projector and wireless mics. We had a tricky situation where the dinner reception was divided into two rooms, but Romin was able to ensure that audio quality was perfect in both spaces, regardless of where the speaker was standing.

Thanks again Romin for a fabulous night!

Profile Picture Deandra, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Romin, what can we say about Zandi Entertainment? Absolute professionals! Romin and his assistant really know how to get a party started! We met Romin to speak with him about the vision we had for our wedding about 7 months prior to the event. He was incredible, answered any and all of our questions and informed us of the different packages Zandi Entertainment offers. A few months out from our wedding we met with Romin a second time and went over every detail for the ceremony and reception. When I say every detail, Romin met with us for 2 plus hours while my husband and I chose songs, genres of music and almost every detail of the Day. However, we didn't just talk music, he created a very detailed timeline of how the day was going to go and song choices we had picked while we were in our meeting. He is so organized and that made the planning process and the wedding day run incredibly smooth. Romin had everyone at our wedding up and dancing to all different types of music ranging from hip hop, dance, to Iranian tunes. I don't think there was one person sitting in their seat by the end of the night. Romin is a massively talented DJ, but what sets Romin apart from anyone else is that he genuinely cares about your event. He understands this event is about you, your family etc, and he treats it as such. Romin was in constant contact with our other vendors as well and I can report from them he is a delight to work with as well! I would highly recommend Romin and Zandi Entertainment for any event. They are consummate professionals and can entertain any event you can throw!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Fantastic experience working with Zandi Entertainment! We used DJ Ricardo for our wedding reception. Our initial planning meeting went very well, and the day-of was so smooth because Ricardo played all the right songs with great timing, had a great professional & friendly demeanor, and was on top of the timeline and communicating with us and our planner throughout the night. Working with him, and with Romin Zandi, was a pleasure!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Let me just start by saying, our wedding was an outdoor wedding.. Last minuet it started raining like crazy and we had to change the location of the ceremony completely. Ricardo was our head DJ and was so professional and willing to do whatever it took for it to go well. The dance floor was packed the entire night and after the requested final song everyone was cheering for more. I walked away knowing I hired the BEST DJ out there. Ya'll have to hire them! They are so reasonable and easy to work with it made my day 1000x better. I only picked out a couple must play songs and I am so glad I gave Ricardo the flexibility to do his own thing because it was AMAZING! If I could, I would give them more that 5 stars but I can't. So take my word for it, they are the best and totally worth it!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When it came time to choose a DJ our venue, photographer, and caterer all suggested Romin. They were right! Romin got the mood just right from cocktail hour to the final dance. He was so fun and made sure all the songs fit what we wanted at the wedding. He was also extrememly dedicated to finding some lesser known songs and even played a few native German songs we really wanted. He was amazing to work with and our wedding was exactly what we pictured with him as our DJ

Profile Picture Michael, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Before planning a wedding, I didn’t realize how important of a role your DJ selection played in setting the tone for the event. After a few internet search rabbit holes…I quickly learned that that needs to be one of your first and most important decisions! We were introduced to DJ Romin through our wedding venue (District Winery). After interviewing a few DJs, we knew DJ Romin would be our perfect partner in crime. Why? His smile. And his approach to weddings – just take a look at a few of the videos on his website and you’ll see what drives him and to create nights to remember for his couples. As for our experience – it was top notch! Romin has an online portal complete with questionnaires to help plan your perfect evening. From what songs to play during the various processionals to what to play when cutting your cake. He takes his job as master of ceremonies very seriously – and wants to help ensure you and your team of vendors have an effortless time coordinating the event day of. Our guests have remarked that the flow was incredible – that it didn’t feel like a traditional “hokey” wedding – and that the mini-moments and music just happened and played organically throughout the night. Romin paid attention to all details – I was so excited to hear my favorite songs come on during the cocktail hour and my husband was thrilled to hear his Pink Floyd come on during dinner (Romin promised us both, apprehensive about playing my hubby’s favorites, that we could pull it off). I wish “burning a CD” was still a thing as I so want a soundtrack to my wedding right now! (Guess I’ll have to settle for a playlist on my iPhone!)

Profile Picture Megan, 2/18/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

STOP LOOKING FOR WEDDING DJs NOW!!! ROMIN ZANDI IS YOUR MAN!!!
My wife and I married in January 2018 and STILL talk about the superlative service we received at our wedding from Romin Zandi and his team. I make no hyperbole when I say that Romin’s comprehensive service not only took our wedding to the next level, but was worth many times more than what we paid…
From our first contact with Romin, he was the image of professionalism. We decided to meet for coffee to discuss the numerous musical “atmospheres” we wanted to create at our ceremony/cocktail hour/reception… He not only never missed a beat, but anticipated our (many) directions – suggesting artists/genres that fit SQUARELY within our intent.
From the moments we first arrived at the venue (he was there early with his team) to our “getting ready” to the beginning of the ceremony, Romin was a breath of fresh air. It’s difficult to articulate, but Romin was so much more than a traditional “DJ” – he was truly a Master of the Ceremony, greatly facilitating sequencing of events and transitions between critical events. If a problem arose (for instance, we somehow forgot to tell him our cake-cutting song prior to!), he not only DIDN’T present it as a problem, but as a situation with a small number of recommendations. For an event with a fair amount of inherent stress, Romin’s poise, tact, professionalism, competence, and “grace under pressure” helped elevate our wedding to the next level.
Other: Romin obviously nailed our “gotta-haves,” “nice-to-haves,” and “don’t-plays” without missing a beat and not only matched the “atmospheres” we asked him to create, but elevated them… The lighting he provided was outstanding… We had a pianist play during the ceremony, and Romin seamlessly integrated the piano into his sound system… He doesn’t just meet standards and timelines – he exceeds them and tactfully helps YOU meet them… Most importantly – he kept the people dancing!

Profile Picture Charles, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Where do I even begin?! DJ Romin went above and beyond for my husband and I’s wedding! He is so professional, responsive and an overall wonderful person, plus, he is amazing at his job! The dance floor was always full and each announcement was made right on time! Being a venue coordinator myself, I knew I wanted a wonderful DJ, and Romin went above and beyond his call of duty! Thank you so so much Romin! —Jacquelyn and Noah 1.6.2018 —

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Romin is every bit the consummate professional. His composure, experience, and demeanor inspired total confidence from the get-go. Cannot recommend his services highly enough.

Profile Picture Antonin, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Romin was beyond amazing!! He really tied our whole wedding together! He really took his time getting to know us and made sure he brought our vision to life. I credit Romin and his team in making our wedding beautiful and exciting!! I HIGHLY recommend Zandi entertainment

Profile Picture Lizabeth , 11/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Romin was INCREDIBLE. he was the glue that brought our whole wedding together. From his friendly demeanor to his amazing advice (definitely take his suggestions) we LOVED everything about his service. He was professional and personable, and able to make last minute adjustments on the fly. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend. Our friends and family cannot stop raving about our amazing DJ!!

Profile Picture Maggie, 11/18/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

PHENOMENAL! If you have control issues (like I do :)) and want your event to go just the way you plan it, go with Zandi Entertainment! I think Romin was the only one that read the entire itinerary I put together out of 6 vendors. He is prompt, detail oriented and knows that every event is important. He takes his job seriously, which doesn’t seem to be the norm these days. He knows exactly which songs to use and when and how to respectfully direct your guests. He was so calm and collected when the wedding got delayed and smoothly got things back on track. Thank you, Romin!!! You saved the day.

Profile Picture Atlas, 11/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Where do I even begin. DJ Romin was simply AMAZING. I’m a pretty organized person but when I got overwhelmed (as many of you WILL feel with all the planning for your big day) he really helped me keep it together! He was extremely thorough and detailed oriented, It was like he was also our day of wedding coordinator! He outlined every detail of the day and communicated & coordinated with all the other vendors to ensure everyone was on the same page which I really appreciated. He went above and beyond and whenever there were any issues, he was quick to come up with a plan and solution. The guests loved the music and the dance floor was full the entire night. I can’t recommend DJ Romin enough, Absolute best decision we made for our big day!

Profile Picture Phoebe, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Romin was fantastic to work with! He was very patient and understanding if I was unable to respond in (what I consider) a timely manner. He was very well organized and if you at least have an idea of what kind of music you want, he's great at providing you samples of songs through digital drop box. He also has his own online requests system that is easily accessible and quite helpful. Wedding planning is stressful enough and working with Romin took a lot of that stress away. Concerning his DJ skills, he had great transitions, professional equipment with zero technical issues, and a great selection. He never pushed me for add-ons such as lighting or photo booth and was respectful if I declined (aka did not bother me twice about it). Truly a 5/5.

Profile Picture Lynda, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Romin was amazing to working with. He took our thoughts and made them a reality. Our wedding was so much fun and everyone was dancing all night!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Zandi Entertainemt provided everything we could ask for and more for our wedding. DJ Romin was awesome to work with in coordinating the events and really made it simple for us to plan the timeline of our wedding ceremony and reception. All of our guests had a wonderful time, with many telling us that it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding. A large reason for that is the great atmosphere and music provided by DJ Romin and his associate. I highly recommend this company if you are looking for people who not only know how to put on a wedding celebration but also know how to throw a true party! Thank you so much DJ Romin for the best time ever!

Profile Picture Devon, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Romin and his crew were so much fun! From beginning to end, Romin was extremely helpful and accomadating when it came to customizing our wedding vibe to be all about us. Whenever we had any questions, Romin was there to answer them and was extremely helpful in guiding us in the right direction. He came to us - yes, that's right TO us - to discuss everything from top to bottom about our day and to see the venue. He was able to accomadate everything from the ceremony mics, to the prefomance equipment (we had some live music and preformers!), cut and edited our music (a special song for my dad and I) and even provided fun light surprises that really amped up the party! We could not recommend Romin enough with his super professionalism, kind heart, and fun personality! Thank you Romin and Zandi Entertainment for making our wedding so special!

Profile Picture Josie, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Romin is amazing! So friendly, caring and is very good at what he does! Our guests kept complimenting the music. He works excellent with other vendors and is extremely organized!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Literally could not ask for a better DJ! Romin hands down is the best of the best and without him I know our wedding would have not gone any smoother! He helped us from day one to make sure we had our wedding timeline perfect as can be and was with us every step of the way. I can't even begin to put in words how great of a DJ he is, let alone how great of a person he is. He truly cares and wants nothing less for you to have the most stress free wedding day possible. Thank you for everything Romin! We were so blessed to have you be a part of our day!

Profile Picture Lyndsay, 10/1/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a blast at the reception! Zandi provided great service, we were very happy.

Profile Picture Ericka, 10/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Romin was the DJ at our wedding this past September and he was absolutely wonderful to work with! He played all the right songs at all the right times (I was very specific and annoying about this) and he did a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor and having a great time. We can't thank you enough, Romin!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 9/16/17, 1 Review
4.2

We were very happy with our experience with Zandi Entertainment. They were very professional, punctual with setup/teardown and followed the timeline to a T!

Profile Picture Rosa, 9/16/17, 1 Review