43 Reviews for Zandi Entertainment

User Photos
42 Zandi Entertainment Reviews

As a wedding planner, I know how important it is to have an amazing DJ. Of course, you want to see the guests having a great time on the dance floor. But in my case, I hope to work with a DJ that's punctual, professional, organized, and entertaining. Romin Zandi is everything and more! Romin made my day-of-coordination a breeze. It was so wonderful working with a DJ that truly took charge of his duties during the event. I can't wait to work with him again!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/3/20, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Before planning a wedding, I didn’t realize how important of a role your DJ selection played in setting the tone for the event. After a few internet search rabbit holes…I quickly learned that that needs to be one of your first and most important decisions! We were introduced to DJ Romin through our wedding venue (District Winery). After interviewing a few DJs, we knew DJ Romin would be our perfect partner in crime. Why? His smile. And his approach to weddings – just take a look at a few of the videos on his website and you’ll see what drives him and to create nights to remember for his couples. As for our experience – it was top notch! Romin has an online portal complete with questionnaires to help plan your perfect evening. From what songs to play during the various processionals to what to play when cutting your cake. He takes his job as master of ceremonies very seriously – and wants to help ensure you and your team of vendors have an effortless time coordinating the event day of. Our guests have remarked that the flow was incredible – that it didn’t feel like a traditional “hokey” wedding – and that the mini-moments and music just happened and played organically throughout the night. Romin paid attention to all details – I was so excited to hear my favorite songs come on during the cocktail hour and my husband was thrilled to hear his Pink Floyd come on during dinner (Romin promised us both, apprehensive about playing my hubby’s favorites, that we could pull it off). I wish “burning a CD” was still a thing as I so want a soundtrack to my wedding right now! (Guess I’ll have to settle for a playlist on my iPhone!)

Profile Picture Megan, 2/18/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Where do I even begin?! DJ Romin went above and beyond for my husband and I’s wedding! He is so professional, responsive and an overall wonderful person, plus, he is amazing at his job! The dance floor was always full and each announcement was made right on time! Being a venue coordinator myself, I knew I wanted a wonderful DJ, and Romin went above and beyond his call of duty! Thank you so so much Romin! —Jacquelyn and Noah 1.6.2018 —

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Romin is every bit the consummate professional. His composure, experience, and demeanor inspired total confidence from the get-go. Cannot recommend his services highly enough.

Profile Picture Antonin, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Romin was beyond amazing!! He really tied our whole wedding together! He really took his time getting to know us and made sure he brought our vision to life. I credit Romin and his team in making our wedding beautiful and exciting!! I HIGHLY recommend Zandi entertainment

Profile Picture Lizabeth , 11/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Romin was INCREDIBLE. he was the glue that brought our whole wedding together. From his friendly demeanor to his amazing advice (definitely take his suggestions) we LOVED everything about his service. He was professional and personable, and able to make last minute adjustments on the fly. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend. Our friends and family cannot stop raving about our amazing DJ!!

Profile Picture Maggie, 11/18/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

PHENOMENAL! If you have control issues (like I do :)) and want your event to go just the way you plan it, go with Zandi Entertainment! I think Romin was the only one that read the entire itinerary I put together out of 6 vendors. He is prompt, detail oriented and knows that every event is important. He takes his job seriously, which doesn’t seem to be the norm these days. He knows exactly which songs to use and when and how to respectfully direct your guests. He was so calm and collected when the wedding got delayed and smoothly got things back on track. Thank you, Romin!!! You saved the day.

Profile Picture Atlas, 11/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Where do I even begin. DJ Romin was simply AMAZING. I’m a pretty organized person but when I got overwhelmed (as many of you WILL feel with all the planning for your big day) he really helped me keep it together! He was extremely thorough and detailed oriented, It was like he was also our day of wedding coordinator! He outlined every detail of the day and communicated & coordinated with all the other vendors to ensure everyone was on the same page which I really appreciated. He went above and beyond and whenever there were any issues, he was quick to come up with a plan and solution. The guests loved the music and the dance floor was full the entire night. I can’t recommend DJ Romin enough, Absolute best decision we made for our big day!

Profile Picture Phoebe, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Romin was fantastic to work with! He was very patient and understanding if I was unable to respond in (what I consider) a timely manner. He was very well organized and if you at least have an idea of what kind of music you want, he's great at providing you samples of songs through digital drop box. He also has his own online requests system that is easily accessible and quite helpful. Wedding planning is stressful enough and working with Romin took a lot of that stress away. Concerning his DJ skills, he had great transitions, professional equipment with zero technical issues, and a great selection. He never pushed me for add-ons such as lighting or photo booth and was respectful if I declined (aka did not bother me twice about it). Truly a 5/5.

Profile Picture Lynda, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Romin was amazing to working with. He took our thoughts and made them a reality. Our wedding was so much fun and everyone was dancing all night!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Zandi Entertainemt provided everything we could ask for and more for our wedding. DJ Romin was awesome to work with in coordinating the events and really made it simple for us to plan the timeline of our wedding ceremony and reception. All of our guests had a wonderful time, with many telling us that it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding. A large reason for that is the great atmosphere and music provided by DJ Romin and his associate. I highly recommend this company if you are looking for people who not only know how to put on a wedding celebration but also know how to throw a true party! Thank you so much DJ Romin for the best time ever!

Profile Picture Devon, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Romin and his crew were so much fun! From beginning to end, Romin was extremely helpful and accomadating when it came to customizing our wedding vibe to be all about us. Whenever we had any questions, Romin was there to answer them and was extremely helpful in guiding us in the right direction. He came to us - yes, that's right TO us - to discuss everything from top to bottom about our day and to see the venue. He was able to accomadate everything from the ceremony mics, to the prefomance equipment (we had some live music and preformers!), cut and edited our music (a special song for my dad and I) and even provided fun light surprises that really amped up the party! We could not recommend Romin enough with his super professionalism, kind heart, and fun personality! Thank you Romin and Zandi Entertainment for making our wedding so special!

Profile Picture Josie, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Romin is amazing! So friendly, caring and is very good at what he does! Our guests kept complimenting the music. He works excellent with other vendors and is extremely organized!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Literally could not ask for a better DJ! Romin hands down is the best of the best and without him I know our wedding would have not gone any smoother! He helped us from day one to make sure we had our wedding timeline perfect as can be and was with us every step of the way. I can't even begin to put in words how great of a DJ he is, let alone how great of a person he is. He truly cares and wants nothing less for you to have the most stress free wedding day possible. Thank you for everything Romin! We were so blessed to have you be a part of our day!

Profile Picture Lyndsay, 10/1/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a blast at the reception! Zandi provided great service, we were very happy.

Profile Picture Ericka, 10/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Romin was the DJ at our wedding this past September and he was absolutely wonderful to work with! He played all the right songs at all the right times (I was very specific and annoying about this) and he did a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor and having a great time. We can't thank you enough, Romin!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 9/16/17, 1 Review
4.2

We were very happy with our experience with Zandi Entertainment. They were very professional, punctual with setup/teardown and followed the timeline to a T!

Profile Picture Rosa, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Romin will make your wedding the best day ever! We hired Romin as soon as we got engaged because we knew that we wanted him to DJ or wedding. Not only did he do an amazing job, but he pretty much ran the entire wedding. He had a planning meeting with us and set up our timeline for our wedding. Then, he gave us homework assignments to pick the songs that we enjoyed, record the names of our bridal party so that he would be prepared the day of and he even made suggestions on many things that we were unsure of. Romin brought glow sticks and glow necklaces for our guests- what a surprise. Also, the uplighting is a must- it really really really made Shadow Creek look even more beautiful than it already was! I had no idea how much lighting could do. Every song was a hit and the dance floor was jam packed the entire night- we are so lucky we hired Romin as our DJ. Thank you Romin- we love you!

Profile Picture User5222196, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Romin was absolutely amazing! We were struggling to solidify vendors at the beginning of the planning process, and even though we hadn't signed any contracts with Zandi Entertainment, Romin helped steer us towards some vendors that fit our style. Every step of the way he went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding was perfect - which it absolutely was! Thank you Romin!!! You truly made our wedding the party of the century for our family and friends.

Profile Picture Hillary, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Roman was the man! At the last minute, our DJ was admitted into the hospital and could not provide services for us. Our hotel, Hilton stepped in and contacted Roman. He showed up ready to go and provided excellent services. He was professional and kept both families dancing all night. He even brought glow sticks for the kids as well as performed line dancing lessons for them. Our guests raved about his services! Huge thank you for making our night memorable.

Profile Picture Emily, 7/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ricardo did an excellent job of selecting music, fulfilling our musical requests, and helping make sure the sequence of events was executed properly. 5/5 would use again!

Profile Picture Justin, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband Mike and I have nothing but amazing things to say about DJ Romin. He was recommended to us by our venue and we are so happy we took the advice. He spent countless hours working with us on every single detail and really cared about our day being magical and exactly how we wanted. He is type A which I very much appreciated because I am as well and that really helped me feel confident our event would go how we wanted. He got out on the dance floor and made sure our guests were having a blast and even surprised us with some awesome glow sticks. Mike and I would recommend DJ Romin to anyone who is looking for a DJ for their wedding, he is simply amazing!!

Profile Picture Bethany, 6/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Disclaimer: This is an abbreviated review. Please see our full detailed, stellar review for DJ Romin here: https://www.facebook.com/elissajoy/posts/10210540816060907:0
1. 1st Impressions: From our first phone call to our last, DJ Romin was well organized and professional. It was clear he loved his job and his enthusiasm was infectious.
2. Communication: This is KEY and DJ Romin NAILED it. He essentially planned our wedding by incorporating our vision, answered our questions and shared his expertise. He went above and beyond by not only responding to questions quickly, but by responding with VIDEO messages so that he was clear in his explanations. He also made himself available in person, through FaceTime, and at his office!
3. Professional: DJ Romin also reached out to our vendors to ensure every1 knew the game plan. Talk about a team-player!!
4. Addtnl Svcs: We used Romin for his photobooth & uplighting & we were not disappointed! He came to the venue to show me what my uplighting would look like and worked with me on the layout of the photobooth pictures until it was perfect!
My husband and I are still swooning over how incredible our wedding was and we have Romin to thank for that. I could write pages about how grateful/lucky we were to find DJ Romin. He cr8td a timeline, worked with us & our vendors, engaged guests, & made sure that our wedding night was one we'll never forget!! Romin is a hard worker who gives 110% to make your event extra special. He started the party and kept it going the entire night! At the end, our guests requested an ENCORE & he kept the party going!! Working with DJ Romin was the best decision we made for our wedding. We give DJ Romin & his team our HIGHEST recommendation for ANYONE looking for an all around great DJ and person (quickly before he is booked up!)!

Profile Picture Elissa, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Zandi was a fantastic DJ at the wedding. The ceremony went smoothly. The music was on-point and played according to our preferences. The transition from dinner to night time dancing was a smooth transition. Everyone there had a great time with the music. DJ Zandi also helped tremendously with the music for the surprise dance as well as last-minute changes as well. Cannot recommend him enough!

Profile Picture H, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

It took 7 months to plan this lifecycle event involving participation  across four states including New York, Massachusetts, Florida and Virginia. At times, it was frustrating and we wondered if it would all truly come together as the Bride's vision of her elegant, rustic, swanky chic affair. We researched and found DJ Romin @zandientertainment  because everyone knows the DJ is the absolute  heartbeat of any party.  From the very first contact, we were put at ease by Romin to assure us that he possessed the tools necessary to keep our  guests on the dancefloor the entire evening and he delivered on that promise. Reading a crowd while still respecting the musical style  of the hosts is a delicate balance, but Romin had us covered. He gives his clients access  to an online portal that made it simple to input song requests and view our timeline. He was  prompt, professional and accessible throughout our planning process. Day of he arrived polished and ready to MC/DJ our affair. Sunday is now a precious memory of a magical day where two people in love were  celebrated by family and chosen family in the very best way possible. We are still reeling, over the moon, grateful, feeling blessed. This is what it looks like when you assemble a creative team including the most talented DJ/MC of the Virginia/DC wedding industry!!

Profile Picture Jordana, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews