1, Bentonville, VA 22610 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About LUEM Photography

Jonlaya is a wedding and portrait photographer with a love for photographs that tell stories, natural light and everything floral.

Using an approach that combines an eye for the details, as well as artistic and photojournalistic styles, Jonlaya captures beautiful, and genuine images that are meant to be viewed and shared for years to come.

Jonlaya lives with her Harley riding husband, and their two little girls in a tiny home, located in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia.

Follow LUEM Photography on

LUEM Photography 2
LUEM Photography 3
  • Jacquie

Jacquie Stuart · Married on 05/18/2019

She wasn’t just a photographer

Jonlaya didn’t just take picture as at my wedding. She helped me keep my head on straight in the morning when I thought I was going to cry that things weren’t going according to plan. She was adaptive when our morning timeline didn’t go as planned, she was calm, cool and collected and SO ORGANIZED. She was outstanding. Without her I don’t even know if I would have made it to the wedding. Her photography skills are amazing. I haven’t gotten my gallery back yet but the sneak peek i saw I am thrilled with! Thank you Jonlaya!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    LUEM Photography 4
    LUEM Photography 5

LUEM Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Wow. I had a wonderful time with you and your family. You all were wonderful to work with. Truly. I cannot wait to deliver your gallery!
    And again... thank you for the opportunity and kind words.
  • sandra

sandra · Married on 08/25/2018

Let's face it, for most couples; getting your engagement/couples portraits done might be the first time you've ever really "posed" for a camera or professional photographer. You might feel awkward or shy, not sure where to put your arms and ears, or even how to dress! It's difficult to do solo, and sometimes even more challenging with your partner. However, Jan made everything so enjoyable and easy! She gave us suggestions for the venue and scoped out the best spots to bring to life the vision I had in my head. I think we were laughing for most of the shoot, which brought a natural lightheartedness to our photos. Leading up to the shoot, Jan was wonderful to communicate with and very responsive. She even gave us some of the “outtakes” which are hilarious and just as great as our posed shots. I highly recommend her if you’re looking for a photographer that’ll bring joy to your images. I can’t wait to blow up some of the photos for our wedding!

Sent on 05/29/2018
    LUEM Photography 6

LUEM Photography Pricing

LUEM Photography Price Rates

LUEM Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

Real Weddings