​​​​​Carper's Weddings and Events

Winchester, VA View map

$3,553 Typical Price

Carper's Florist, located in Front Royal, Virginia, specializes in creating unique flower arrangements to make your wedding day really stand out. Owner Holly Carper crafts each arrangement specific to the couple's needs and visions. Whether you are looking for a classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic, or vintage feel to your wedding theme, Holly and her team can deliver custom florals for you. They will even design non-floral decor to match your theme. With more than 15 years of experience, floral designing isn’t just a job to Holly, but her passion.

Carper’s Florist receives daily shipments of fresh, seasonal blooms. Couples will work with floral designers up front with a consultation and can view samples of what they are looking for. They will even visit the venue before the big day to become more familiar with the location. Holly also has a vast selection of wholesale and bulk flowers available. They will deliver, set up, and clean up all floral designs that are needed the day of the wedding. They can create the following arrangements:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower girl baskets
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$95

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$145

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,553

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Jessie
    Jessie M. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Customized and cut costs!

Holly made all of my wedding floral dreams come true! Flowers were the thing I was most “bridezilla” about but from our early email exchanges through her delivery on the day, Holly handled my requests with the utmost grace. She was incredibly professional to work with.

After describing my wildflower vision to Holly, she sent me a slew of bouquet styles and images of flowers that she could use to create similar styles that looked native to Virginia. She adjusted order size as our bridal party changed and added pieces as we became more familiar with our venue and where we could use flowers. She even made things movable to help us save costs & repurpose throughout the night. Finally, she allowed me to send several of my late father’s ties, wrapping my bouquet with the one that matched the best.

On the day, her artistry exceeded any and all of my expectations. Her artistry was so beautiful that I’m having the flowers preserved. We’d highly recommend Holly Carper!
  • Frankie
    Frankie F. Married on 01/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire holly. Magic awaits!

Hire Holly. I wanted to do DIY to save on price. But then I became overwhelmed trying to figure it out, and I become very obsessed with the idea of chandeliers having draping greenery. I felt like the price was too high for our budget. I was wrong!!! It was worth every single penny and the highlight of all our vendors. Holly made the room MAGICAL and exactly what we were envisioning. She made stunning bouquets, boutineers, centerpieces, and a ceremony arch.
    There are two moments that stick out in my mind from the night and they both have flowers highlighted. One: the stunning flowers for the ceremony on our arch. Two: dancing under dangling, enchanting greenery, during our first dance. I felt like I was in a movie or my own music video. I keep remembering doing dips and spins and looking up to feel like I was in a fairytale.
    I also had a very clear vision of what flowers I wanted, but roses weren’t doable with our budget, so Holly helped us problem solve. We put roses in my bouquet and burgundy carnations in my bridesmaids and as table accents…wow what a cost savings and great solution. It made the roses stand out more too! She puts in care and listens. We spoke with her several times, and she listened and offered solutions to help met all our expectations and goals.
    Even my dad said these were the prettiest bouquets he had ever seen!! Holly also made our mom’s special corsages and our mom’s loved them. I feel like I can keep rambling about Holly, but point blank, you will not be disappointed.
    Flowers with Holly are not just an investment they are an essential part to making your wedding vision come true.
  • Autumn
    Autumn D. Married on 10/09/2021

The most beautiful florals

Holly made all of my scattered ideas come to life for our wedding. The florals looked absolutely beautiful and our guests even took home our centerpieces! My bouquet was breathtaking!
  • illustration stars

• Andrew & Grace
    65 photos · 07/03/2022
  • Allison & Anthony
    32 photos · 06/08/2019

University of Maryland Memorial Chapel University of Maryland Memorial Chapel Church & Temple Weddings

Thank for your wonderful work with our clients at the Chapel. We are happy to endorse you! Cheerfully, Mel. Coles Event Sales and Office Assistant

Bowling Green Country Club Bowling Green Country Club Country Club Weddings

Bowling Green Country Club is always in awe of the floral creations Carper's Florist delivers. While our Arbor stands on its own surrounded by flowers, some brides have opted for a floral swag at the top. Carper's always creates something that incorporates the arbor colors as well as the brides wishes too, leaving it looing like it was meant to be there, never obtrusive. They are prompt, efficient and certainly have an eye for detail. We cant wait to see their next floral works of art.

Winchester, VA, 22604
Location of (​​​​​Carper's Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding