Winchester, Virginia, Front Royal, VA 22603 Map · Phone number

About ​​​​​Carper's Weddings and Events

Carper's Florist, located in Front Royal, Virginia, specializes in creating unique flower arrangements to make your wedding day really stand out. Owner Holly Carper crafts each arrangement specific to the couple's needs and visions. Whether you are looking for a classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic, or vintage feel to your wedding theme, Holly and her team can deliver custom florals for you. They will even design non-floral decor to match your theme. With more than 15 years of experience, floral designing isn’t just a job to Holly, but her passion.

Carper’s Florist receives daily shipments of fresh, seasonal blooms. Couples will work with floral designers up front with a consultation and can view samples of what they are looking for. They will even visit the venue before the big day to become more familiar with the location. Holly also has a vast selection of wholesale and bulk flowers available. They will deliver, set up, and clean up all floral designs that are needed the day of the wedding. They can create the following arrangements:

• Aisle decor

​​​​​Carper's Weddings and Events 6
​​​​​Carper's Weddings and Events 7

Anslie · Married on 09/29/2018

Quality with affordability

Holly got hired for two reason: her cost (seriously though it’s so affordable), and her responsiveness. I was waiting for days to hear back from other florists, and she had responded to me within a couple hours. She was so easy to work with and gave great advice for my indecisiveness. She allowed me to make changes and additions up until the month before, and that was a lifesaver considering I needed to add more things on later! Her flowers were beautiful and everything I had hoped for and I am so happy we hired Carper’s. I know, any other events I have, I will be going back here. There is no one else I trust to bring my visions to life.

​​​​​Carper's Weddings and Events 8
    ​​​​​Carper's Weddings and Events 9

Haley · Married on 07/28/2018

I am still freaking out over how gorgeous my arbor was thanks to Holly Carper, the owner of this business. I showed her 5 photos and said vaguely what I wanted, and I kid you not, she created exactly what I had in mind for my arbor, bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnieres, etc. Holly is incredibly responsive and professional. The week before my wedding, I sent her a panic email asking her to create centerpieces for my wedding, and she came through without missing a beat. Her flowers made me feel like I had a Pinterest-worthy wedding, but it was done locally and felt personalized. Check out her Instagram: @carpersweddings

​​​​​Carper's Weddings and Events 10
    ​​​​​Carper's Weddings and Events 11
    ​​​​​Carper's Weddings and Events 12
    ​​​​​Carper's Weddings and Events 13

Dan · Married on 06/16/2018

Carper's was fantastic for our wedding in Luray. We sent her a picture of a bouquet I liked and she sent us a list and pictures of the flowers she proposed using. She sent a detailed list of flowers she would use for each piece and the pricing was transparent. The flowers were beautiful. Carper's provided delivery and setup including mounting beautiful arrangements on the arch at the venue and providing extra flowers for the cake. The bouquets and boutonnieres were also lovely.

​​​​​Carper's Weddings and Events 14
    ​​​​​Carper's Weddings and Events 15
    ​​​​​Carper's Weddings and Events 16

Award

​​​​​Carper's Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 145.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,553.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• University of Maryland Memorial Chapel
    University of Maryland Memorial Chapel Church Weddings

Thank for your wonderful work with our clients at the Chapel. We are happy to endorse you! Cheerfully, Mel. Coles Event Sales and Office Assistant

• Bowling Green Country Club
    Bowling Green Country Club Country Club Weddings

Bowling Green Country Club is always in awe of the floral creations Carper's Florist delivers. While our Arbor stands on its own surrounded by flowers, some brides have opted for a floral swag at the top. Carper's always creates something that incorporates the arbor colors as well as the brides wishes too, leaving it looing like it was meant to be there, never obtrusive. They are prompt, efficient and certainly have an eye for detail. We cant wait to see their next floral works of art.

• Winchester, Virginia Front Royal, District of Columbia, VA 22603 See on map