Winchester, Virginia, Front Royal, VA 22603 Map · Phone number

About Carper's Florist

Holly Carper, owner of Carper's Florist has been providing Brides with unique floral designs for over 17 years in the Shenandoah Valley and Northern Virginia area.

Right after High School, Holly went to work for a local Florist. After 14 years of working fully hands on at the Flower Shop, she opened her own Florist and has had 3 successful years at her current location.

Holly puts all her knowledge and passion into designing each Wedding she creates and taylors to her Bride's needs and visions. Floral designing is not a "job" to her, it is her passion!

"Let the beauty of what you love be what you do."

-Rumi

img 4642 51 782317 v1

12 Reviews for Carper's Florist

Anslie · Married on 09/29/2018

Quality with affordability

Holly got hired for two reason: her cost (seriously though it’s so affordable), and her responsiveness. I was waiting for days to hear back from other florists, and she had responded to me within a couple hours. She was so easy to work with and gave great advice for my indecisiveness. She allowed me to make changes and additions up until the month before, and that was a lifesaver considering I needed to add more things on later! Her flowers were beautiful and everything I had hoped for and I am so happy we hired Carper’s. I know, any other events I have, I will be going back here. There is no one else I trust to bring my visions to life.

Carper's Florist 1
    Carper's Florist 2

Haley · Married on 07/28/2018

I am still freaking out over how gorgeous my arbor was thanks to Holly Carper, the owner of this business. I showed her 5 photos and said vaguely what I wanted, and I kid you not, she created exactly what I had in mind for my arbor, bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnieres, etc. Holly is incredibly responsive and professional. The week before my wedding, I sent her a panic email asking her to create centerpieces for my wedding, and she came through without missing a beat. Her flowers made me feel like I had a Pinterest-worthy wedding, but it was done locally and felt personalized. Check out her Instagram: @carpersweddings

Carper's Florist 3
    Carper's Florist 4
    Carper's Florist 5
    Carper's Florist 6

Dan · Married on 06/16/2018

Carper's was fantastic for our wedding in Luray. We sent her a picture of a bouquet I liked and she sent us a list and pictures of the flowers she proposed using. She sent a detailed list of flowers she would use for each piece and the pricing was transparent. The flowers were beautiful. Carper's provided delivery and setup including mounting beautiful arrangements on the arch at the venue and providing extra flowers for the cake. The bouquets and boutonnieres were also lovely.

Carper's Florist 7
    Carper's Florist 8
    Carper's Florist 9

Award

Carper's Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 145.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,553.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• Memorial Chapel
    Memorial Chapel Church Weddings

Thank for your wonderful work with our clients at the Chapel. We are happy to endorse you! Cheerfully, Mel. Coles Event Sales and Office Assistant

• Bowling Green Country Club
    Bowling Green Country Club Country Club Weddings

Bowling Green Country Club is always in awe of the floral creations Carper's Florist delivers. While our Arbor stands on its own surrounded by flowers, some brides have opted for a floral swag at the top. Carper's always creates something that incorporates the arbor colors as well as the brides wishes too, leaving it looing like it was meant to be there, never obtrusive. They are prompt, efficient and certainly have an eye for detail. We cant wait to see their next floral works of art.

• 8498 Winchester Rd. Front Royal, VA 22630 See on map