​​​​​Carper's Weddings and Events Reviews

​​​​​Carper's Weddings and Events 7
  • Michelle

Michelle Berberet · Getting married on 01/04/2021

Wonderful!

The flowers were lovely and unique. Just what my daughter wanted. I gave Holly little strings of LED lights and she incorporated them into the centerpieces the day of the event. Lovely! Amazing!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Lyda Zalucky · Married on 08/24/2019

Holly is amazing!!!

Holly was recommended to us by numerous people and I totally see why. Her flower arrangements for our wedding were STUNNING! I’ve received tons of compliments on everything- from the beautiful pergola arrangement to the bouquets, boutonnieres, garland along the head table, centerpieces and wine barrel arrangement. She was extremely professional, organized, detail oriented and fun to work with from start to finish- Holly made my dream/vision a reality! I highly recommend Carpers Florist for all floral-décor!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 06/08/2019

Stunning Florals!

Love Holly at Carper's Weddings and Events! My wedding florals were GORGEOUS, and she completely captured my vision. She was flexible and accommodating when I made changes, even last minute. She is not only professional, but super talented!!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    ​​​​​Carper's Weddings and Events 8

Casey Tissue · Married on 06/08/2019

The flowers were beyond anything I imagined!

Holly did an absolutely amazing job with the flowers. I knew what colors I wanted, and sent a couple of images I found of things I liked. Holly responded with a perfect collection of flower types (along with images) that she thought would work. They turned out amazing! My bridesmaids loved their bouquets, and I thought the colors were really great! I also had a flower arch that Holly put up on an arbor at our venue. At the last minute I needed things set up slightly earlier, and Holly was able to make it happen! It was completely stress-free, and the results were stunning!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent and fast service

My wedding is the day before Mother’s Day and no flower shop would do any flowers for my wedding. Carper wedding was fast with responding and very understanding. Her prices are extremely resonance and I could not be more satisfied!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 05/03/2019

Help for the hopeless

I know next to nothing about flowers. I’m bad at matching colors too. Plus, I really hadn’t been to many weddings. I didn’t even know what I could use flowers for other than the bridal bouquet. I felt lost. I met Holly for lunch and I told her I had no idea what I was doing and she helped me and in the end it turned out to be amazing. Plus now I know the name of a handful of flowers that look nice. If she can help me, she can help just about anyone.

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • F

Franzi Curry · Married on 01/06/2019

Amazing Wedding Floral Vendor

Holly is AMAZING! Hands down a talented women with florals. The flowers always look their freshest, smell the best, and look AMAZING. She is a sweet, genuine, caring person who puts all of her love and passion into her craft. The creations and combinations she comes up with are top notch. She is very responsive and thorough with her emails. She arrives on time to deliver the florals, sets and cleans up the area better than when she found it. She truly is a top notch wedding vendor. Any couple and vendor is lucky to get to work with her. I can't wait until the next time we work together!

Franzi - [Owner/Photographer at Franzi Lee Photography]

Sent on 06/04/2019

Anslie · Married on 09/29/2018

Quality with affordability

Holly got hired for two reason: her cost (seriously though it’s so affordable), and her responsiveness. I was waiting for days to hear back from other florists, and she had responded to me within a couple hours. She was so easy to work with and gave great advice for my indecisiveness. She allowed me to make changes and additions up until the month before, and that was a lifesaver considering I needed to add more things on later! Her flowers were beautiful and everything I had hoped for and I am so happy we hired Carper’s. I know, any other events I have, I will be going back here. There is no one else I trust to bring my visions to life.

Sent on 10/30/2018
    ​​​​​Carper's Weddings and Events 9
    ​​​​​Carper's Weddings and Events 10

Haley · Married on 07/28/2018

I am still freaking out over how gorgeous my arbor was thanks to Holly Carper, the owner of this business. I showed her 5 photos and said vaguely what I wanted, and I kid you not, she created exactly what I had in mind for my arbor, bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnieres, etc. Holly is incredibly responsive and professional. The week before my wedding, I sent her a panic email asking her to create centerpieces for my wedding, and she came through without missing a beat. Her flowers made me feel like I had a Pinterest-worthy wedding, but it was done locally and felt personalized. Check out her Instagram: @carpersweddings

Sent on 08/05/2018
    ​​​​​Carper's Weddings and Events 11
    ​​​​​Carper's Weddings and Events 12
    ​​​​​Carper's Weddings and Events 13
    ​​​​​Carper's Weddings and Events 14

Dan · Married on 06/16/2018

Carper's was fantastic for our wedding in Luray. We sent her a picture of a bouquet I liked and she sent us a list and pictures of the flowers she proposed using. She sent a detailed list of flowers she would use for each piece and the pricing was transparent. The flowers were beautiful. Carper's provided delivery and setup including mounting beautiful arrangements on the arch at the venue and providing extra flowers for the cake. The bouquets and boutonnieres were also lovely.

Sent on 06/19/2018
    ​​​​​Carper's Weddings and Events 15
    ​​​​​Carper's Weddings and Events 16
    ​​​​​Carper's Weddings and Events 17

Deborah · Married on 06/08/2018

I can’t say enough great things about Holly and Carper’s Florist! From the moment I first reached out for an estimate for my wedding, Holly was very responsive and was able to answer my questions and remove any stress I was feeling about my flowers for my wedding. I was typical in not knowing what I wanted, but speaking with Holly at the consultation was the biggest help. I was able to share with her my vision and she created the centerpieces and bouquets as if she could see my vision as her own. She even worked with me on the floral arrangement sizes so we could meet my desired budget.

One of the first things I noticed when I walked into the reception area before the ceremony was how magical the flowers looked in the room and how wonderful they smelled! They added the stunning beauty to my wedding that I had asked for, and I received many compliments from all the guests.

I recommend anyone looking for an outstanding florist who is affordable, friendly, and makes awesome floral arrangements to use Holly and Carper’s Florist.

Thanks so much Holly for making our wedding beautiful!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Denise · Married on 09/02/2017

Holly was amazing with our floral arrangements! Extremely quick with any questions throughout planning, and did a beautiful job!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Emily · Married on 08/12/2017

Holly was an AMAZING florist! She worked with us to give us exactly what we wanted when it came to the flower arrangements and more, even with our small budget. She was flexible, able to move different items around due to our large wedding party (i.e. boutonnieres, corsages, bouquets). We appreciated that she gave us the best quality flowers and spent her time setting up our chuppah with a gorgeous arrangement!! Please feel free to email us at emjay892017@gmail.com if you have any questions! Thank you Holly!!!

Sent on 09/24/2017
  • ShortStack

Meg · Married on 06/11/2017

Holly was wonderful to work with! She created beautiful centerpieces and bouquets for my bridal party. She always responded quickly and there didn't seem to be an issue when I changed something the week before our wedding. She was highly recommended by my sister and I was very happy to work with her.

Sent on 06/18/2017

Bonnie · Married on 05/28/2017

Holly was wonderful to work with. I emailed her photos of the look I was going for, and she came up with perfect suggestions of flowers to match. Everything looked so beautiful. She did an amazing job. I would definitely recommend her to other couples.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Monica · Married on 04/30/2017

Beautiful flowers of all types. It really brightened the wedding venue and it was all completely beautiful. Highly recommended florist.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Hana · Married on 03/26/2017

Holly with Carper's Florist was such a wonderful person to work with -- we told her what our vision was, and she executed perfectly within the very limited range we were able to pay for the flowers. Probably the number one compliment on our wedding were the gorgeous flowers -- especially the chuppah. I can't recommend enough :)

Sent on 04/25/2017

Amy · Married on 10/29/2016

Carper's Florist was the most amazing vendor! Not only did they provide us with the best price of anyone, but I absolutely was in love with all of our wedding flowers. Holly made great suggestions based off some small details of our wedding but even I couldn't have pictured something as beautiful as what she delivered that morning.

Sent on 11/05/2016

Debbie · Married on 05/21/2016

Holly who is owner of Carper's Florist is truly amazing. She went above and beyond our expectations. Holly was kind and professional, making it so easy. When the flowers arrived we were more then impressed. I've never seen more beautiful arrangements from ANY florist. Thank you Holly for making our day even more Special !!

Sent on 05/23/2016