New York, NY 10023 Map · Phone number

About WithElla

Joyce and Irene are based in New York city. We are a boutique wedding planning service specializing in a month of wedding planning and day-of coordination. We can also provide wedding decor consultations including handcrafted escort cards, menus, welcome sign, etc. Look forward to speaking with you!

Handcrafted by Joyce

WithElla 1
WithElla 2

Lauren · Married on 12/01/2018

Lauren & Tyler's 12/1 Dumbo Loft Wedding

Irene and Joyce were absolutely AMAZING! They were both extremely professional, responsive, and they completely exceeded my expectations.
    Joyce, who handled signage, did such beautiful work. The seating chart and table #'s looked perfect with the rest of our decor. Irene, who handled all day of coordinating made everything run so smooth. Even during a slight hiccup at the reception with another vendor, that may I add was completely out of Irene's control, she remained calm, helped me remain calm, and made sure I wasn't worrying or thinking about it. She thinks of everything a bride and groom would potentially miss or forget and has exceptional organizational skills, which I realized was so important when there are so many moving parts. I'm so thankful to them both as they made our day stress free and perfect. We both would HIGHLY recommend these two wonderful ladies. Thank you both again for everything.

Mei · Married on 12/01/2018

Cherry on top!

WithElla helped me with all the DIY projects for my wedding! I initially wanted a rustic/DIY wedding but because I had so many guests, I had to switch to a bigger venue and had forgo the rustic/DIY wedding. WithElla listened and helped me figured out how I can still customize my wedding. They helped create a backdrop, my welcome sign, and menu. I had a lot of compliments from my guests that all the DIY were perfect and made my wedding so unique. Thank you so much!!!

Joe · Married on 08/17/2018

In a word, Joyce and Irene were incredible! Extremely detail-oriented with wonderfully positive attitudes, they were quick to react and solve last-minute problems, and expertly kept everyone on schedule. Specifically, they helped us come up with a lot of creative and well-received small, thoughtful touches for our wedding day, and ensured that my wife and I remained stress-free. They were both very quick to pick up on our theme and style preferences, and went above and beyond to ensure that our guests were made to feel special and looked-after. We can't recommend them highly enough and were so lucky to have them help us co-ordinate our wedding day.

Award

WithElla FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,400.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2