Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI 53221 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About With This Ring

With This Ring is a wedding planner based out of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, who serves the surrounding region and Southeast Wisconsin. Owner Andrea Livermore is a certified wedding planner who cannot wait to work with you to create a fabulous wedding both you and your guests will love.

With This Ring would be honored to plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, non-religious, and religious weddings. Andrea offers many packages that couples may customize to fit their needs, such as day-of coordination, partial, and full planning. With This Ring also offers customizable services, including but not limited to the following:

• Budget analysis

With This Ring 4
With This Ring 5
With This Ring 6

Emily · Married on 09/15/2018

Words are not enough to communicate just how grateful I am for all the help Andrea provided to ensure our wedding was absolutely perfect. My husband and I hired Andrea to be our day of coordinator and it was the best decision we could have ever possibly made!! Andrea’s attention to detail was absolutely spectacular – she did NOT miss a single beat. From ensuring our church rehearsal and ceremony went smoothly, our floral was appropriately distributed, taking down our church decorations and ensuring they got transported and set up at the reception venue, managing our transportation needs, making sure our dog was taken care of and brought to the reception hall at the appropriate time, to keeping a watchful eye on our card box and taking down ALL our decorations at the end of the night – AND so much more that I’m forgetting to include or was just unaware she was taking care of. I was able to rest easy knowing that all the details we had spent so much time and money planning would be carried out just the way we intended them to be without the added stress of carrying them out ourselves. I was able to sit back and enjoy the wedding and watch it all unfold. Andrea is amazing and I would highly recommend her services to ALL couples!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Kristi · Married on 09/08/2018

I did a backyard wedding for 100 people. I was overwhelmed with the options for vendors and putting it all together. Hiring With This Ring, and Andrea in particular, was the best wedding planning decision I made. She has relationships with vendors and contacted them to set up pricing options, timing, and arrange exactly what we needed. I didn't have to spend hours on the phone guessing who to call or wondering if what I was ordering was really what we needed. On the day before and day of the wedding, she was present with an assistant to set everything up, arrange the tent, caterer, and even helped push out a truck that got stuck in my yard.
    She was pleasant, dependable, organized, and very knowledgable, and let me do a non-traditional wedding my way
    and in my budget without pushing me in any direction. She made what I wanted happen.
    I would strongly recommend Andrea!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2018

So I am a real control freak. Big time. I can only imagine how crazy I seemed to my bridesmaids and mom, so relinquishing all control and responsibility to making sure my vision came to life on the day of my wedding was something I thought would be extremely difficult for me. But on the day of your wedding, there is so much going on and all the while you are supposed to be getting your hair and makeup done - there is no time for you (the bride) to run around lighting candles and making sure the flowers are set up just perfectly. Andrea was amazing. She is so very organized and made sure all the T's were crossed and all the I's were dotted. She made checklists and notes and reviewed every single aspect of what I could not finish so that she could take care of it all the day of the wedding. She spoke with me and really understood what my vision was, because all the final touches were all Andrea. I can not begin to say how glad I am that my mother-in-law gifted not just any day-of coordinator, but she gifted me Andrea. WHAT A FIND!!!! Nothing makes me crazier than trying to get a group of people to listen to you (during the rehearsal dinner) and no one wants to pay attention. Andrea was so great at that. She kept us all on track and worked so well with our minister so that he could say what he needed and that everyone knew exactly what they were supposed to be doing. If I didn't have her, everything would have been a fiasco. She gave suggestions without being pushy on the things I was not sure of, like how to drape the fabric on the tree for our ceremony or helping us work through the flow of the music ques or when to cut the cake. She worked with the florist on what they can do with extra greenery or flowers and added a little bit of extra flare to our card and guest book table. Our day was so seamless and PERFECT, I still can't believe it. Thank you SO much Andrea!

Sent on 08/03/2018

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1