Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Winterwood Photography

Focusing on the moments of your life

My name is Andrea Javarauckas and I'm the owner of Winterwood Photography.  I've been a photographer for about 13 years now, but I only began covering weddings 7 years ago.  Photography is my passion and one of the most thrilling things about it is being able to share it with others.

A little about my style - More than anything, I strive for authenticity in my images. I prefer them to be simple and unposed, while still speaking volumes about who you are as a person, about the relationship between a husband and wife or a family, about the beauty of everyday life. My approach is very hands-off, shooting from a distance whenever I can, so I can capture the real and honest moments. Those are the images that really soar for me – when a person doesn’t even realize the camera was ever on them.

Please feel free to visit my main website to find out more about me and what I do.  I look forward to covering your event!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Photos
Digital Files (4)
High-Res Images (3)
One Event/Day (3)

Where do I begin? I essentially knew I wanted to hire Winterwood Photography before I even contacted Andrea. I found her on Wedding Wire and liked that she was local to me. Nothing but 5 Star reviews, so she must be a gem, right? I bounced over to her website and couldn’t stop looking at her gorgeous photos. But then – once I read her Bio and her photography “style” … That was when I knew - I had to have her! Andrea was very quick to respond to any questions I had via email and always very up front. I could tell immediately she had a great personality, and in my opinion, that makes working with someone so much easier!

On the day of the wedding, Andrea and her husband Kenny arrived on time and ready to roll (Her husband also takes pictures – and he is just as talented!). As I already suspected – we clicked immediately and I felt like I’ve known her for years. We had our plan in place and Andrea was on the ball from start to finish. Her casual, easy going attitude made the day feel so much less stressful and effortless. We wanted the formal pictures of our children done before the ceremony begun. While not all of kiddos were as cooperative as I would have liked, Andrea was still fantastic with them!! The rest of the day Andrea and Kenny were essentially ‘invisible’ to my husband and I.

We received our wedding gallery in less than 3 weeks, which was AWESOME! The DVD of images I purchased from her came very shortly after… The photos were absolutely stunning! As she previously mentioned, Andrea includes both color and black & white versions of each image (unless she feels one or the other isn’t “right”). We also had some edited photos in the gallery which showcases Andrea’s remarkable creativity so well. I received SO many compliments from friends and family on her work! Every moment of my incredible day captured so beautifully. I am eternally grateful!

Please don’t hesitate to hire Winterwood Photography. You will NOT be disappointed!

Photos
Profile Picture Tara, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Digital Files

I'd like to personally thank Andrea and winter wood photography for an amazing wedding experience! We could not have been happier with the way our pictures came out! Andrea and her husband were a true pleasure to work with an id recommend them to any and all new brides..

Profile Picture Heather, 9/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend using Winterwood Photography for your wedding! The pictures came out even better than I had imagined!

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/11/16, 1 Review