Winterwood Photography

Windsor, CT View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

My name is Andrea Javarauckas and I'm the owner of Winterwood Photography. I've been a photographer for about 13 years now, but I only began covering weddings 7 years ago. Photography is my passion and one of the most thrilling things about it is being able to share it with others.

A little about my style - More than anything, I strive for authenticity in my images. I prefer them to be simple and unposed, while still speaking volumes about who you are as a person, about the relationship between a husband and wife or a family, about the beauty of everyday life. My approach is very hands-off, shooting from a distance whenever I can, so I can capture the real and honest moments. Those are the images that really soar for me – when a person doesn’t even realize the camera was ever on them.

Please feel free to visit my main website to find out more about me and what I do. I look forward to covering your event!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Boudoir Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

Jessica Married on 10/04/2019

The best wedding photographer!

Andrea and Kenny are so easy to work with. Andrea has the ability to make you feel so at ease during what can be such a stressful day! My husband and I were blown away by our final images. Andrea not only takes amazing photos, but she makes even better edits!
    Tara Married on 07/30/2017
    Where do I begin? I essentially knew I wanted to hire Winterwood Photography before I even contacted Andrea. I found her on Wedding Wire and liked that she was local to me. Nothing but 5 Star reviews, so she must be a gem, right? I bounced over to her website and couldn’t stop looking at her gorgeous photos. But then – once I read her Bio and her photography “style” … That was when I knew - I had to have her! Andrea was very quick to respond to any questions I had via email and always very up front. I could tell immediately she had a great personality, and in my opinion, that makes working with someone so much easier!

On the day of the wedding, Andrea and her husband Kenny arrived on time and ready to roll (Her husband also takes pictures – and he is just as talented!). As I already suspected – we clicked immediately and I felt like I’ve known her for years. We had our plan in place and Andrea was on the ball from start to finish. Her casual, easy going attitude made the day feel so much less stressful and effortless. We wanted the formal pictures of our children done before the ceremony begun. While not all of kiddos were as cooperative as I would have liked, Andrea was still fantastic with them!! The rest of the day Andrea and Kenny were essentially ‘invisible’ to my husband and I.

We received our wedding gallery in less than 3 weeks, which was AWESOME! The DVD of images I purchased from her came very shortly after… The photos were absolutely stunning! As she previously mentioned, Andrea includes both color and black & white versions of each image (unless she feels one or the other isn’t “right”). We also had some edited photos in the gallery which showcases Andrea’s remarkable creativity so well. I received SO many compliments from friends and family on her work! Every moment of my incredible day captured so beautifully. I am eternally grateful!

Please don’t hesitate to hire Winterwood Photography. You will NOT be disappointed!
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 09/30/2016
    I'd like to personally thank Andrea and winter wood photography for an amazing wedding experience! We could not have been happier with the way our pictures came out! Andrea and her husband were a true pleasure to work with an id recommend them to any and all new brides..

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

385 River Street Windsor, CT, 06095
Location of (Winterwood Photography)

Winterwood Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Winterwood Photography include in the starting price?

Winterwood Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Winterwood Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Winterwood Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Winterwood Photography offer?

Winterwood Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Winterwood Photography offer?

Winterwood Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Winterwood Photography offer for wedding events?

Winterwood Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Winterwood Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Winterwood Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding