Vernon Rockville, CT 06066 Map · Phone number

Kasey Matson Photography 6
Kasey Matson Photography 7

Danielle Zaugg · Married on 10/05/2018

Above and beyond

Kasey was the best vendor that we worked with throughout all of the wedding planning. Our engagement photos were gorgeous and I know our wedding photos will be as well. Kasey and her husband work so well together and are very good at what they do. Aside from being such an amazing photographer, Kasey just has a way of dealing with people. I was pretty stressed getting ready on the wedding day and from the moment she walked in I was calmer. She knew exactly what I needed and when I needed it. She helped fix my bouquet, she had a bobby pin when I needed one in her big emergency kit, she knew when we needed to be pulled away so we could keep things moving, she truly was just amazing. Multiple family members reached out to us after to tell us how impressed they were with our photographers. Thank you so much Kasey!

Shauna · Married on 09/07/2018

Amazing! Kasey and Jeremy shot out engagement and wedding photos, and we had so much fun with them! They were absolutely amazing to work with! Not only do they take beautiful photos, but they are so genuine, fun and and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera! On top of taking amazing pictures, Kasey also carries an emergency kit with her the day of, which is super helpful! They truly go above and beyond for their couples and were so helpful the day of our wedding! We highly recommend Kasey and Jeremy! Thank you Kasey and Jeremy!!

• I

Irish · Married on 10/28/2017

Kasey was the best vendor we worked with. We've never had professional photos done, but during our engagement session, she made us feel comfortable because of her warm and kind personality. On the day of the wedding, we felt like pros taking our couples pictures! A couple weeks before the wedding, Kasey spent over an hour of her day answering all my questions and easing my worries about the timeline and schedule. On the day of the wedding, she and her husband Jeremy were fantastic. They made both our families and bridal party feel comfortable during the pictures. She made sure she captured everything and everyone. She was my go to person that day- my veil wouldn't stay put and she had bobby pins handy. She even helped put them in and I had no issues for the rest of the night. When the vendors were eating, a bunch of our guests packed the dance floor. Immediately, I found Kasey already taking pictures! She made sure she didn't miss any of the important moments. My sister, best friend, and a few of our guests interacted with Kasey and all have said how great she was and were so happy that we chose her as our photographer. I would recommend her to anyone - you will not regret it! She is professional, but does not make you feel like you're just another client. She and Jeremy truly made our wedding so special and I can't thank her enough!!!

Kasey Matson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

Real Weddings

• Collins Entertainment
    Collins Entertainment Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working a wedding with Kasey at The Branford House in Groton and she is amazing! She is very laid-back and knows how to make couples feel relaxed throughout the day. Great talent too!

• Vernon Rockville, CT 06066 See on map