Kasey Matson Photography Reviews

Kasey Matson Photography 6
Kasey Matson Photography 7

Danielle Zaugg · Married on 10/05/2018

Above and beyond

Kasey was the best vendor that we worked with throughout all of the wedding planning. Our engagement photos were gorgeous and I know our wedding photos will be as well. Kasey and her husband work so well together and are very good at what they do. Aside from being such an amazing photographer, Kasey just has a way of dealing with people. I was pretty stressed getting ready on the wedding day and from the moment she walked in I was calmer. She knew exactly what I needed and when I needed it. She helped fix my bouquet, she had a bobby pin when I needed one in her big emergency kit, she knew when we needed to be pulled away so we could keep things moving, she truly was just amazing. Multiple family members reached out to us after to tell us how impressed they were with our photographers. Thank you so much Kasey!

Shauna · Married on 09/07/2018

Amazing! Kasey and Jeremy shot out engagement and wedding photos, and we had so much fun with them! They were absolutely amazing to work with! Not only do they take beautiful photos, but they are so genuine, fun and and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera! On top of taking amazing pictures, Kasey also carries an emergency kit with her the day of, which is super helpful! They truly go above and beyond for their couples and were so helpful the day of our wedding! We highly recommend Kasey and Jeremy! Thank you Kasey and Jeremy!!

• I

Irish · Married on 10/28/2017

Kasey was the best vendor we worked with. We've never had professional photos done, but during our engagement session, she made us feel comfortable because of her warm and kind personality. On the day of the wedding, we felt like pros taking our couples pictures! A couple weeks before the wedding, Kasey spent over an hour of her day answering all my questions and easing my worries about the timeline and schedule. On the day of the wedding, she and her husband Jeremy were fantastic. They made both our families and bridal party feel comfortable during the pictures. She made sure she captured everything and everyone. She was my go to person that day- my veil wouldn't stay put and she had bobby pins handy. She even helped put them in and I had no issues for the rest of the night. When the vendors were eating, a bunch of our guests packed the dance floor. Immediately, I found Kasey already taking pictures! She made sure she didn't miss any of the important moments. My sister, best friend, and a few of our guests interacted with Kasey and all have said how great she was and were so happy that we chose her as our photographer. I would recommend her to anyone - you will not regret it! She is professional, but does not make you feel like you're just another client. She and Jeremy truly made our wedding so special and I can't thank her enough!!!

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

Kasey Matson was hands down the most professional charismatic charming person I have ever met and worked with. My husband and I could not have been more pleased with how our engagement photos and wedding photos came out! Kasey and her husband Jeremy tended to our every need and paid attention to detail. Kasey had us laughing and working with her felt like a perfect natural fit. All of our friends were impressed with her work and have since booked her for their own very special day, you should too! I will definitely use Kasey for family photos in the future :)

Kasey Matson Photography 8
    Kasey Matson Photography 9
    Kasey Matson Photography 10
    Kasey Matson Photography 11
    Kasey Matson Photography 12
    Kasey Matson Photography 13
    Kasey Matson Photography 14

Megan · Married on 09/23/2017

Kasey is not just an amazing photographer, but an amazing person. Our pictures came out more beautiful than we could have ever imagined and we had a lot of fun taking them! I highly suggest using Kasey Matson Photography for your wedding!

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2017

Kasey Matson Photography is absolutely amazing. I can't imagine my wedding with any other photographer. Rob was not into the whole engagement photo idea, however, as soon as he met Kasey, he felt right at ease. She made the entire session super comfortable and laid back. We didn't feel rushed, she had great ideas, and even played along with Rob and some of his ideas. The day of the wedding is obviously a little stressful, but as soon as Kasey and Jeremy showed up to start photographing the boys and girls, everything just kind of fell into place. They made everything so comfortable and easy. We did a First Look so we were on a little time crunch, but not once did we feel rushed. I had wanted a few certain pictures to be taken and Kasey and Jeremy made sure to get each shot I wanted as well as many others. Our pictures came out absolutely amazing. We got married in September and to this day, we are still receiving compliments on how great our photographers were. I would highly recommend Kasey Matson Photography to anyone getting married or for any other special occasion.

Kasey Matson Photography 15
    Kasey Matson Photography 16

Laci · Married on 07/29/2017

Kasey is seriously the best! Considering that you spend more time with your photographer than any other vendor, it is so important to have a professional with a great personality by your side all day and you won't get any better than Kasey and Jeremy! They are down to earth, professional, prepared, extremely talented, and just plain fun to be around. Kasey sent a schedule for the day and helped us stick to it which often meant helping with small details and even helping to bustle my dress. She fearlessly helped me navigate a waterfall in my giant ballgown and she made sure to capture photos of everything I wanted. She and Jeremy seamlessly weaved their way into our day so I didn't even notice they were there most of the night. Their gorgeous photography speaks for itself, but know that you'll also get to spend your day with people who will make you feel at ease, respectfully take charge of the getting ready and family photos (you can trust them with your precious dress!) and capture the gorgeous moments you want to remember forever. We seriously cannot recommend them highly enough and we look forward to working with them in the future!

Julie · Married on 06/24/2017

Simply amazing. Kasey and Jeremy are awesome! Not only does she take phenomenal photos- her personality and thoughtfulness is above all. My husbands flower fell off but no worries Kasey keeps an emergency kit with all necessary items with her! Highly recommend and I can't wait to see our photos !

Michelle · Married on 10/15/2016

I wish I could give Kasey & her husband infinite stars! They were amazing to work with. Kasey went above and beyond being a photographer. She was supportive, encouraging and became a friend through the whole process. Our engagement and wedding photos came out magnificent (I'm not surprised!) Kasey is so talented!! I can't wait to book her again in the future for maternity, infant, and family photos! I highly recommend Kasey Matson Photography!!

Kasey and her husband Jeremy are the absolute greatest people to work with! They were by far our favorite wedding vendor and we couldn't be more pleased that we chose them for our big day. They are easy going, make you feel comfortable in front of the camera, and really capture the important moments in your day. They arrived early to photograph our wedding and even offered to stay late at the reception when things started running behind (my father got a little long winded in his speech)! We will definitely be hiring Kasey to do family portraits in the future - she is just that awesome!

Amy · Married on 05/21/2016

Kasey and her husband Jeremy did an amazing job at our wedding. They arrived early and were a huge resource for us when we had tons of questions. We did not hire a wedding planner or coordinator and we definitely did not need one when they arrived.

Krista · Married on 05/13/2016

Amazing amazing amazing! Kasey and Jeremy did a fantastic job capturing our day. They were prepared and professional and even had mints and bandaids on hand! I am still getting compliments from my guest saying how great the photos are, and how they didn't even know the photographers were there. They went above and beyond, and even made a little rain look absolutely MAGICAL!

Christine · Married on 11/28/2015

Do not hesitate to book Kasey! I talked to a lot of photographers before deciding to go with her, and I could not have been happier! She was an absolute professional and captured all of the posed and candid shots that we'd hoped for. She and her husband Jeremy make a great team and do a fantastic job of somehow capturing all of the best pictures while staying in the background. Pictures were absolutely beautiful. Thanks, Kasey!

Kevin · Married on 10/11/2015

Absolutely amazing. Had no idea that they were even there during the ceremony. I honestly can't find the right words to describe how great she is. Kasey and her husband made our wedding the day we always hoped it would be. The pictures were amazing.
    If you are looking for a photographer stop right here.

Alysha · Married on 08/15/2015

Kasey was absolutely amazing!

Kasey was recommended to my husband and I by a co-worker who said that she photographed one of her friends weddings and the pictures turned out spectacular. When we first met Kasey to discuss the possibility of using her as our wedding photographer she was nothing but nice. She was able to answer all of my multiple questions and her dedication to ensuring that our day was captured the way we wanted was outstanding. We also chose to do engagement photos with her as well, to which she recommended some great places to do them in CT, and we eventually decided to go to Harkness Park. She did a great job at making my husband and I feel comfortable and helped us to both relax. When we received our engagement photos everyone we spoke to had only positive comments and loved the work that she did.

On our wedding day, Kasey arrived at St. Clements 2 hours early to shoot myself and my bridesmaids getting ready before the ceremony. She came WELL prepared and had a multitude of supplies with her to ensure that my day went amazing. For instance, she cane with wooden hanger (but I had my own) to take photos of my dress to ensure that every detail would look stunning. She even had a crochet hook (which came in handy because my mother misplaced ours when it came time to bustle my dress). I really appreciated her attention to detail and the photos that she captured are breath taking and I am so happy that I can go back and re-live my wedding day every time I look at my photos.

I would highly recommend using Kasey as your wedding photographer! She was absolutely phenomenal to work with and she captured my wedding to perfection. I am so grateful to have worked with her and plan to work with her in the future as well.

Chelsea · Married on 08/09/2015

You will never find a better photography team then Kasey and Jeremy. From day one they treated us like we were their only priority. Our pictures were beautiful to say the least. (Friends and family are still talking about them months later!) Not only are the photos fantastic but Kasey helped me plan every detail of the day of, she got every great shot and angle that I could imagine, and you never even would have known they were there during the ceremony (yet somehow they got incredible shots!) I could not speak more highly of Kasey Matson Photography!

Ashley · Married on 07/11/2015

Kasey was an amazing photographer for our wedding. Not only did she take beautiful creative pictures but she was also very personable with our guests. She's extremely talented, I've recommneded her to many of my friends whom are recently engaged. Kasey is very flexible with meeting times, she also has a briliant itinerary sheet that makes things so much easier. She was timely with producing the pictures for us to view, both with our engagement and wedding photos. I can't thank Kasey enough for capturing every detail of the most important day of my life. We have beautiful pictures to go with our memories that we can look back on thanks to Kasey.

Thank You, Kasey!

Deborah · Married on 06/20/2015

If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding - look no further. Kasey is the absolute best! She photographed our engagement session and our wedding - and both turned out better than we could have ever imagined! Everyone at our wedding was raving about how nice the photographers were - which is so nice to hear because people normally don't notice that! But it is true - Kasey is so sweet and easy going she makes taking your pictures a blast! Once we got our pictures - I can't tell you how many people called and emailed us about how incredible they were. We were all amazed....She is the best!

Jimmy · Married on 05/24/2015

There is not much else to say besides magnificent. She did a wonderful job of making us feel at ease and making sure we didn't lose the essence of who we were in our engagement and wedding photos. She is very fun and creative making it easy to relax and take great photographs. Having seen some of her other work we can highly recommend her for any type of photography. I can honestly say that when the time comes for family photography we will be using her because it was simply amazing dealing with her for our wedding and engagement photography.

Meredith · Married on 10/04/2014

At the end of your wedding, all you have left is the memory...and the photos! So they should be amazing, right? Kasey will help you accomplish that!! We worked with her for an engagement session (which I highly recommend for any photog) and again for our wedding. She is friendly, exceptionally talented with a camera, and does whatever it takes to get the right shot!! It was pouring rain on our wedding day, but Kasey didn't flinch. She came prepared for all situations with the correct equipment and attitude, and was amazing in corralling our large bridal party to get photos done within our timeline. Since the weather put a damper on some of the shots I was hoping for, she used her creative eye to come up with new (and better!) ideas. Her husband accompanied her as a second photographer, and he was equally wonderful to work with. Kasey will work with you to accomplish whatever kind of photos you want. For us, we wanted more candids over posed photos. She was great at being a fly on the wall, sneaking in to capture shots, without interrupting the moment. She was so sweet, telling us how the shots were coming out, telling us how great we looked- just made us feel really amazing! She is attentive, replies to emails/texts/calls in a timely manner, gives her amazing professional advice but more importantly listens to her clients. You want to hire a photographer you will be comfortable with- otherwise, if you are awkward or uncomfortable, it will show in your photos!! Kasey was a joy to work with, and it's obvious she loves what she does; the proof is in her amazing work! We would recommend Kasey to any couple looking for beautiful and creative photos for their big day!

Sarah · Married on 08/23/2014

Kasey and her husband Jeremy were amazing! You barely knew they were taking pictures and the end results were awesome! Such a great value and SO easy to work with! My husband who was dreading having to "do pictures" for an hour said it flew by because they were so nice and so easy to work with! This relaxed environment also makes your pictures SO much better because you as the couple are so relaxed. Highly recommend!

Jocelyn · Married on 06/28/2014

Kasey was incredible! Kasey and her husband took the most incredible pictures of our engagement and wedding which we will cherish forever. In addition, they are the perfect balance of organized and relaxed which made all of the pictures (including the dreaded large group photos) easy and gorgeous! Overall, Kasey went above and beyond anything I could have hoped for and I am eternally grateful.

Jana · Married on 06/07/2014

Kasey and her husband Jeremy were incredible to work with! From the initial email correspondence, Kasey always was professional, energetic, and sincere. She even went out of her way to meet with us in person a few days before the wedding when we asked if we could go over our vision of the day with her in person. On the day of the wedding, we were able to enjoy the day, knowing that Kasey and Jeremy were capturing all the moments. They even were very flexible with a last minute decision to switch our bridal party picture location, when the outdoor space we went to had over grown grass that was tough to work with. Oh also a little touch that I thought went above and beyond was a emergency bag they carried with pins and hair ties, even TUMS (which the Groom sincerely appreciated!). They also managed our chaotic family photos efficiently (which is maybe one of the hardest parts to coordinate throughout the day). We could not have chosen a better photographer and cannot wait to see how the pictures come out!! Thank you Kasey and Jeremy!

Lindsay · Married on 05/24/2014

My husband and I hired Kasey Matson Photography for our wedding on May 24th. Kasey and Jeremy are just awesome to work with! They did a fabulous job on our engagement photos in the fall and we fell in love with their personalities. They are so laid back and their humor is awesome to cut the nerves on the big day! They were with us from beginning to end- from the bridal party getting ready to busting moves on the dance floor at the reception. The emotions they captured are breathtaking! They got all of the little details, from the flowers, ring shots, shoes, jewelry, smiles, and tears. I can not say enough about them and I recommend them to anyone looking into photography services!

Marcia · Married on 09/07/2013

Kasey Matson Photography was by far the best decision we made for our wedding! Their talent showed in every shot, they made us feel so comfortable, laughing all the while. The poses were always natural and fit our personalities. When the logistics of the day were getting me a little overwhelmed, Kasey quickly emailed me a suggested timeline to help. When I was worried about weather, Kasey reserved Hartford City Hall for photos and also suggested a few outdoor places that had backup alternatives such as covered porches and gazebos. Our cd of all the pictures came in a very professional portfolio case that was personalized. Honestly, we can't say enough good things about them!