13700 N Eastern Ave, Edmond, OK 73013 Map · Phone number

About Wings

Wings Event Center is the perfect atmosphere to give flight to your next celebration. The Wings Event Center includes Indoor & Outdoor reception areas, Banquet Room, Gazebo, all surrounded by spectacular views of the surrounding landscape and lake.

09cd2f004fcb7883 1513870635471 annaleemedia 20150523 1006
Wedding celebration
09cd2f004fcb7883 1513870635471 annaleemedia 20150523 1006

3 Reviews for Wings

Tiffany · Married on 06/02/2018

We loved having our wedding at Wings Event Center!!! Cheryl was very helpful, accommodating, and responsive leading up to our wedding day!! The venue itself is so beautiful!! We got married outside in front of the gazebo and had our reception inside. We received many compliments from our guests on the venue even people who have just seen the pictures! Overall, Wings is beautiful, the people are wonderful, and we love how the investment went towards such a great organziation! Thank you all so much!!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Shicka · Married on 10/16/2015

I am so thankful that I was able to have my wedding at Wings. The staff members were really kind and the space is amazing. The outdoor space is beautiful with the gazebo and the string lights, the lake and all the greenery. My husband and I toured about 10 different venues before deciding on Wings. One of the defining factors for booking Wings is that you get to bring in your own vendors for no extra charge and they didn't have any weird restrictions in their contract. Wings also provides and will set up all of the tables, chairs and white linen for the reception and will set up the chairs for the reception. My husband and I were really excited to book with Wings because the money Wings receives from renting out their property goes towards working with individuals with special needs.

Wings has a full sized kitchen, a bar area, a reception hall, a library room we used for extra seating (we had a over 200 guests), a TV in the reception room, indoor and outdoor speakers, and a space for the bride to get ready in. Wings also has a private parking lot which was very helpful since we had a lot of guests attending our wedding.

There is a staff member on duty during your event but I would recommend hiring a day-of coordinator. The Wings staff member on-duty is there to set up tables and to make sure you don't burn the place down but you might need an additional person to help coordinate the ceremony and reception.

I had the wedding of my dreams at Wings and I was able to do it on a budget with the venue space being so affordable and by being able to choose which vendors I wanted to hire. I definitely would recommend Wings Event Center for your wedding venue!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Jillian · Married on 07/19/2014

I absolutely loved this venue! My main qualification for my wedding was to have a gazebo. As me and my sister randomly picked up an Oklahoma Venue listing book we saw Wings Event Center with a picture of a gazebo and went to go check it out. That very day we went to go talk to Melanie, the main Event Director and she showed us around the beautiful site. There is an indoor reception area with air conditioning, a kitchen for vendors, a bar area, speakers for music and all very clean and easy to decorate. The outdoor area includes the gazebo with stringed lights a small lake beside it and a patio area next to the building for extra overflow seating.

The greatest thing about Wings isn't just the beautiful venue, its that all the money you put forth for your event goes to a great cause in this very city. The Center is actually a special needs community during the week which helps adults with developmental disabilities to have a place for programs and fun. It's great to see my money not going down the drain and seeing it help others makes all the difference.

Another thing that is great about WINGS is their amazing staff. Jordan one of the men who work there was the one that helped set up my wedding. He set up the tables, chairs, and put on the table clothes. He was there for any questions and he was there to take every thing down afterwards and told us exactly what needed to be done for our part of clean up. The staff is so friendly and easy to talk to!

You definitely wont regret booking any event here! Such a beautiful and friendly place!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Wings FAQ

• How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Garden, Waterfront
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking