Old Trinity of Paseo

Oklahoma City, OK View map

Whether you desire purely traditional or classically elegant, Old Trinity of Paseo is the perfect locale for an extraordinary occasion.. Located in upscale Paseo, plan your wedding, reception, shower, rehearsal dinner, business meeting or party!

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1000.00

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Clean Up
Event Planning
Set Up

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner
  • Robert
    Robert Married on 03/11/2017
    Amy and Sarah are very accommodating to your needs and what you would want for your special day!!! Other than parking logistics, I would highly recommend this facility!!!
  • F
    Frank K. Married on 11/16/2016
    Everything about this place is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! & you cannot find better lighting!!! They were very responsive and accomidating and I would most certainly recommend Old Trinity of Paseo to anyone planning a smaller event! The pictures online do not do it justice! Seriously, gorgeous venue. ????
    Kirby Married on 06/08/2013
    It is hard to find a place online that has nothing but PERFECT reviews, but this is the place. It is literally impossible to find a bad review for this place, and now that I have experienced the service, I understand why. I got married here on 6-8-13. It was everything I could have hoped for or imagined. Amy and Sara are two of the most amazing individuals at what they do. They know what they are doing, and they do it well. To say the least, I was vague when I told them what I wanted. They took my small ideas and made them into something beautiful. I never had to worry about anything, not only on my wedding day but any time before that either. People around me constantly asked me if I was feeling stressed yet or if I needed any help with the wedding. My answer was always that I was stress free and that I had all the help I needed in the sisters. The chapel was beautiful, the vendors were great, and I wouldn't change a single thing about my wedding. It was perfect. Anyone that wants the perfect wedding in the Oklahoma City area needs to contact these ladies. They are well worth the money.

Real Weddings

• Jennifer Scott & Justin Powers
    28 photos · 10/14/2017

3000 N. Lee Oklahoma City, OK, 73103
Location of (Old Trinity of Paseo)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding