400 E. 1st St, Chandler, OK 74834 Map · Phone number
1 review
Guest capacity 5 to 350
Availability Check your date

About Route 66 Interpretive Center

Housed in a former National Guard Armory constructed of locally quarried Sandstone, you will be amazed at what a beautiful Venue we have to offer. The Venue includes and Event Center featuring over 7,000 square feet of space with a sound system, a catering kitchen and ice machine. Our Venue is a convenient Wedding Reception and Ceremony Venue between Tulsa and Oklahoma City, The space can accommodate up to 350 for events of all types and is available for booking at a very reasonable rate. You can rent our Venue for 1,250 from Thursday to Sunday. Contact me to schedule a tour of this beautiful Venue. I would love to work with you.

Danita DeBord 405-258-3966

5ff2a8796d2bdff9 1525067254 f878aa3b6e130cfd 1525067251239 1 download

1 Reviews for Route 66 Interpretive Center

Hannah · Married on 06/30/2018

4.2

My husband and I utilized Route 66 for our wedding ceremony and reception. It is a little bit out of the way but it was definitely well worth it for the great price we got, the amount of time they let us have the venue for, and for the history of the venue. We had around 150 guests and there was plenty of space for all! Even though we split the room in half (half for seating for the ceremony and the other half tables for the reception). The staff was very friendly and helpful. They gave us the venue for four days which was very nice because we had plenty of time to set up! The canopy they have set up is beautiful and made a great light feature over the "dance floor". The kitchen was a great size too! Which made it easy to store beverages and the cocktail hour snacks for the reception. It is a big venue though so consider that when you are thinking about decorations. Thankfully I had a great decorator and everything came together BEAUTIFULLY! My husband and I would recommend Route 66 to anyone who is looking for a great venue at a great price!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Route 66 Interpretive Center FAQ

• Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Event Planning, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 350
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 5
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner, Lighting / Sound, Wifi