2-300
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Eleven Oaks Ranch

RUSTIC ELEGANCE

ELEVEN OAKS RANCH IS BRAN NEW!

NOW BOOKING FOR 2018 and beyond!

Nestled in a tree-lined country setting just minutes from major highways, Eleven Oaks Ranch Event’s 9,000-square-foot event venue is extremely unique, providing ample room to seat as many as 300 guests while comfortably fitting tables and a dance floor for everyone to enjoy. The rustic elegance will put you and your guest at ease, making this experience unforgettable for everyone that attends!

Eleven Oaks features an indoor lodge style reception space, with an amazing fireplace, a breathtaking chandelier and two beautiful serving bars. With heavy, timber stairs that lead you down the isle to say your "I do's", this will truly be a moment you will never forget.

We have two outdoor areas to choose from; our outdoor pergola that provides space designed to be decorated in a million different ways!  We also have a beautiful natural area under a 100 year old canopy of hickory trees that will leave you in awe! All of these areas are guaranteed beautiful scenery that are great for photography, so you can capture your special moments and have them for a lifetime!

Our groom's and bridal suites are like nothing you've seen before! With plenty of space to gather and get ready for your big day, this area is amazingly quiet and secluded.

Including:

• pergola
  • tables and chairs
  • handicap accessible
  • paved parking
  • huge bridal and groom's suites
  • grand staircase

Eleven Oaks Ranch allows you to choose all of your own vendors, so that your special day can be just how you like it! We will do whatever it takes to make your special day as memorable as we can!

Please contact us today to start planning your dream wedding!

Categories: Wedding Venue

Clean Up (1)
Set Up (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

Shawna and Jaye are fabulous to work with, and the venue is absolutely gorgeous! I highly recommend Eleven Oaks Ranch. It is everything I was searching for and more. I can't wait to enter on the Grand staircase on my big day!

Profile Picture Kaylen, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My fiance and I booked with Eleven Oaks Ranch when all you could see were 2 by 4's and a big mess of a construction zone (not really a mess, but you know what I mean)! When I was taking my tour with Jaye, I literally fell in love with something no one else could see. I loved that the place had so much history and it hadn't even begun. Throughout the entire process I got to see the venue turn into the fairytale of a place that I will marry my best friend in. Jaye and Shawna are both amazing people to work with, they literally are the sweetest people I have ever met in my entire life. Now that the construction is over, Eleven Oaks Ranch has done more than exceeded my expectations. I am going to miss seeing Jaye and Shawna so often, I may have to go visit just so I can see them, and fall in love with the place all over again. I absolutely cannot wait to get married in September, and I know with no doubt that I can count on Jaye, Shawna, and their families to have Eleven Oaks Ranch ready for our wedding day!
The bridal suite.. I cannot even put into words, simply gorgeous! and those chandeliers in the event room... STUNNING. I cannot get enough of this place! If you are anything like me, you'll book before you ever get to finish the tour!

Profile Picture Jessica , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Eleven Oaks Ranch Pricing

2 VIDEOS

Events

21601 Diagonal Rd, Luther, OK 73054   See On Map
405-323-2053 (phone)
Eleven Oaks Ranch is a wedding Venue from Luther, ok servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Tulsa, Oklahoma City , and Edmond . Eleven Oaks Ranch is a professional Venu that has been part of the Oklahoma wedding industry since 2016 specializing in Rustic weddings, indoor and outdoor ceremonies,wooded outdoor weddings,elegant weddings,wedding reception .