28622 FM 2920 Road, Waller, TX 77484 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 2 to 150
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Windveil Manor

Windveil Manor is a rustic mansion wedding venue located in Waller, Texas. Built in 1990, the Southern New Orleans-style space offers an elegant setting for your special day. Let their staff help you create cherished memories that last a lifetime.

Facilities and Capacities
Windveil Manor can host a maximum of 150 guests. The venue is located on four acres of beautiful grounds. Couples can say “I do” outdoors surrounded by the scenic views. The ceremony site features a wooden fence and plenty of greenery for a simple yet romantic atmosphere. The lush secret garden serves as a beautiful backdrop for your wedding photos. The celebration will be taken indoors for your reception to their 2,500-square-foot ballroom. With stunning crystal chandeliers, hardwood floors and beautiful balconies, the venue offers a classic, vintage feel.

Windveil Manor has an array of services available for couples to consider. With their all-inclusive packages, the venue will make preparing for your big day easy. Couples will have exclusive access to the manor for the entire day of their wedding, from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m., with an additional hour to pack up. You and your significant other will also have the option to use the property for your engagement photos and bridal portraits. There are several event rentals available that will customize your experience, including arches, centerpieces, chair covers, drapery and other decor. The stand-out option of a photo booth will allow you and your guests to create even more memories and have small keepsakes to go with them. A parking lot is on the premises with the added feature of a parking attendant to ensure all of your guests know exactly where to go. Windveil Manor will take care of setting and cleaning up anything they provide. Additional services available for your special day include the following:

• Bridal suite

Windveil Manor 6
Windveil Manor 7
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 04/22/2019

The Best Choice I Made!!! Other than marrying the rt man!

If you are considering getting married at this venue, with my whole heart, I recommend you put down your deposit and write Windveil Manor on your invitations! With all the hard choices and big decisions one has to make for a wedding; I can tell you after everything, choosing to get married at this venue was the best decision I made, other than marrying my husband. From the moment I came to look at the venue as an option Cathy, the owner and coordinator of the property, blew my expectations away. It is easy to tell that she loves what she does and that is making your wedding dreams come true. I would have to describe her as the fairy godmother of my wedding day. Cathy and all of the staff she recommended went above and beyond to make our wedding absolutely beautiful. For example, I was planning the wedding from out of town and I told Cathy I would only have one day to come and see the venue. To help us time manage Cathy arranged for her recommended DJ, Officiant, and Caterer to all be present on the day of our tour. I knew from then that going with this venue I would be supported and have less stress. This rung true throughout the wedding planning process until after the wedding day. Not to mention booking with Windveil Manor is kinda like one and done wedding planning. Our ceremony, reception, cocktail hour, and bridal photos were done all at this location and it was all beautiful! Moreover, Cathy was able to connect us with pretty much any service we wanted. She made planning incredibly easy. I also felt like it was a steal booking here. The property is beautiful, the wedding package comes with bartenders, security, a parking attendant, and all the tables and chairs. Cathy also had a variety of centrepieces we could choose from. I did a lot of research and this was really a lot of bang for the buck.
    Our wedding was truly magical and everything I dreamed. I am so glad we were married at Windveil Manor.
    I will always remember seeing Cathy before I walked down the aisle with my father and how happy she looked. I was so touched by this moment because here is a woman who does not really know me, who has had to deal with all my crazy e-mails for the past few months, but she was truly happy for me and she felt like family.
    Thank you for everything!

Oh and another example on how awesome this place is: I originally told Cathy I was going to buy some fresh greenery to put on the centrepieces, but later had to scrap that idea because of going over budget with flowers. Well, on the day of the wedding I see Cathy had bought some fresh greenery to have around as decorations because I could not do it for the centrepieces. It was so thoughtful and so special!

Sent on 05/19/2019
    Windveil Manor 27
    Windveil Manor 28

Brianna · Married on 03/22/2019

Amazing, wonderful, seamless experience

Cathy and her family were SO attentive, helpful, and kind. Any time I had a question or wanted her input, she was quick to respond. She kept all my ideas in mind for and when we arrived for setup, she had already done all the little things I wanted to do! On the day of the wedding, she coordinated and made sure everything went smoothly. She helped the setup all the way to the tear down. The venue itself is so so so nice! It’s quaint and cozy and it fit our guests perfectly. I can’t say enough good things about this venue.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Windveil Manor's reply:

Thank you, for the lovely comments. It was a pleasure working with you.
    Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New!

Windveil Manor Pricing

Windveil Manor Price Rates

Windveil Manor FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,200.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,200.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 3,200.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 55.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? Outdoor and indoor venue
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s)
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, September, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March