Richmond, Richmond, TX 77407 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,200
Availability Check your date

About SHE Rocks Events

SHE Rocks Events is a professional wedding planning service in Richmond, Texas. Wedding planners are an essential part in creating the wedding of your dreams. The team at SHE Rocks Events will transform your wedding from simply unique to extraordinary. They have been in business over 10 years, and know how to create weddings around a client’s style and budget. For a truly memorable experience, choose SHE Rocks Events.

Experience

Shemeika Arogbonlo is the owner and founder of SHE Rocks Events. After planning her own wedding in 2007, she fell in love with the industry and decided that wedding planning was the career path for her. Shemeika is a Certified Wedding Planner and member of The Bridal Society.

SHE Rocks Events offers event design, planning, and coordination services. They help couples of all kinds with wedding day management, proposal planning, and much more. Some of their services include:

• Ceremony and reception venue design and styling
  • Pre- and post-wedding event planning (bachelorette party, bridal brunch, rehearsal dinner, etc.)
  • Venue and vendor referrals and contract negotiation
  • Assembly of decor and favors
  • Stationery design and invitation management
  • Prepare wedding announcements to newspaper
Follow SHE Rocks Events on

SHE Rocks Events 4
SHE Rocks Events 5

Nikki Garrett · Married on 04/27/2019

"What will our little honey bee?" Gender Reveal

I found She Rocks Events through Yelp, so it's only befitting that I leave a review. This was my 1st time using an event planner service and Ms. Shemeika exceeded my expectations. She helped me create a budget that I didn't know I needed and provided everything I requested without going over the budget. Thank You Ms. Shemeika! You were truly amazing to work with and thanks for taking on my project.
    Thank you for bringing the vision in my head to reality. Thank you for your professionalism and patience. Thank you for your continued support throughout this process with my zillion and ten questions, changes and last minute add-ons. Thank you for your suggestions when the hiccups came up regarding another vendor. I truly appreciate everything!! You and your vendors truly did an amazing job!!! Everything was simply beautiful! Will definitely be using you again.

Sent on 05/02/2019

SHE Rocks Events's reply:

We definitely enjoyed you and your family allowing us to be a part of this special moment! We look forward to more celebrations with you!
  • Paola

Paola · Married on 01/26/2019

Paola & Quinton Edwards Wedding

SheRocksEvents was an amazing coordinator for my wedding of Jan 26, 2019. We began working with Shemeika in early 2018. I was a nervous wreck and didn’t have a vision. From the first day we met her, we knew that she was about her business! She was professional and punctual. She also provided us with the guidance we needed to make our dreams a reality! if I had any doubts, Shemeika was the first one to know and the first one to help me through it. She answered all of our questions and made us feel comfortable when we reached out to her.
    Shemeika has a God given gift. She not only says she will help, but she delivers.
    My wedding day had no hiccups or disappoints. As crazy as it sounds, I would do it all again because of her and her team. On our wedding day we also got to meet her husband and he was also a sweetheart! We have adopted SheRocksEvents into our family :)

Sent on 01/31/2019
    SHE Rocks Events 6

E. Effiong · Married on 12/15/2018

Fan-tas-tic!

Honestly, it's hard to know where to begin. As the Maid-of-Honor, after scouting several event planners, I decided to go with SHE Rocks Events to help plan a bridal shower. The pictures and reviews on her were great, a colleague of mine had used her before and was very pleased. Everything from getting started, execution of the contract, and services was flawless. I work long days during the week, so meeting in person was not a viable option, however, I never had an issue contacting or communicating with Shemeika. I did most of my planning via phone, email, and text and every single time I spoke with her or had a question, she was more than able to answer it. When the day arrived, I walked in and the venue was gorgeous. She had taken care of everything I requested and more! As if that wasn't enough, Shemeika and her assistant offered to help with other aspects of the shower once their set up was done- so sweet. The event ran a little longer than planned, and Shemeika was so flexible she extended the time to take down the decor even though she had another event to go to that day. At the end of the shower, people were asking me for her contact info so they could use her in the future. I could go on and on about how grateful I am that I chose SHE Rocks Events, but I wont. All I will say is if you're looking for someone exceptional in every way, Shemeika is definitely the way to go. Thank you, Shemeika! Truly, may God bless you...

Sent on 12/06/2018

SHE Rocks Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! You all were wonderful to work with and look forward to many more celebrations with you!

SHE Rocks Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 950.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Amy Maddox Photography
    Amy Maddox Photography Wedding Photographers

I loved working with Shemeika at SheRocks Events! It's much easier to photograph a wedding when it runs that smoothly!

• Weddings By Candi
    Weddings By Candi Wedding Officiants

SHE Rocks is a wonderful vendor. Shemeika is very detailed oriented and very professional. She is great to work with and I hope to get to work with her and her crew again.

• Richmond Richmond, TX, 77407 See on map