Makeup by Keri Ann

Houston, TX 77043 Map · Phone number

About Makeup by Keri Ann

Makeup by Keri Ann provides on-location airbrush and traditional makeup services.

I have been in the beauty business for over 15 years and I served as a corporate chaplain for over 7 years, so I understand women's desire to feel beautiful outside and inside. When I show a woman how beautiful she looks in the mirror, she always feels a little better on the inside.

Encouraged by friends and other professionals in the industry, I have launched my own free-lance makeup artist business.

As a makeup artist, I feel that it is my job to teach my clients tips and techniques they can use at home. I also show them how to enhance their best facial features.

Intimate bridal parties are my specialty, but I can accommodate parties up to 6. Parties of 7 of more require an additional fee and artist.

It is my pleasure, and honor, to create makeup looks "for ALL of life's special events"!

(When contacting me by email, I suggest leaving a follow up phone number, as sometimes my reply does not make it to your inbox.)

Follow Makeup by Keri Ann on

Photo courtesy of Monkey Doodle Photography

Eye makeup done by Makeup by Keri Ann
Photo courtesy of Monkey Doodle Photography Eye makeup done by Makeup by Keri Ann
Bridal Makeup @ Top O' The Hill
Photo by Kelley Craig Photography
Makeup by Makeup by Keri Ann
Bridal Makeup @ Top O' The Hill Photo by Kelley Craig Photography Makeup by Makeup by Keri Ann

Makeup by Keri Ann bridal makeup
Photo courtesy of Snapped with Love Photography Makeup by Keri Ann bridal makeup
Photo courtesy of Snapped with Love Photography

Bride and Bridal Party makeup done by Makeup by...
Photo courtesy of Snapped with Love Photography Bride and Bridal Party makeup done by Makeup by...
breonna with flowers

Makeup by Makeup by Keri Ann

Makeup by Keri Ann bridal makeup

28 Reviews for Makeup by Keri Ann

Marisa · Married on 08/12/2017

I absolutely loved working with Keri Ann for my makeup on my wedding day. I met her at an open house at Agave Real and immediately fell in love with her styling on social media and knew that I wanted her to do my makeup for my wedding day. Keri Ann did a trial run of my makeup for my engagement pictures (which turned out great) and she took care of both myself and my 2 bridesmaids for my wedding day. Keri Ann was flexible, super easy to communicate with and so sweet. She was always punctual, prepared, and had a wonderful attitude. She provided exactly the "look" I wanted for my wedding; naturally beautiful, glowing, and bridal. I truly felt like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day and my new husband absolutely loved my makeup. I would definitely recommend Keri Ann to anyone looking for a natural and beautiful makeup look.

• F

Frances · Married on 04/01/2017

Hands down, Keri Ann was the best choice for doing my bridal make-up on the day of my wedding. She just really understood what I wanted, and made me feel like a polished version of myself when I looked in the mirror. Let me give you an example of what happened after my first trial with her: I went to a different makeup artist for my engagement photos closer to home and they did not work with me on what I wanted, and ended up with me feeling uncomfortable with the way I looked in the mirror - I ended up washing it all off and doing my makeup myself. In comparison, Keri Ann just wow-ed me, was patient, and very kind. I look forward to booking her for all my future special events, and referring her to my friends.

Janet · Married on 02/18/2017

Keri Ann is fabulous and I highly recommend her if you are looking for a make-up artist. She is very talented and most importantly she is able to adjust her work to fit each individual's style. She came to the wedding venue prepared and worked very well alongside the two hairstylists that I hired to do hair for the women in my wedding party. This was super important to me as we had 5 women for hair and make-up and a tight schedule. Not only is Keri Ann highly professional, she also has a very warm personality and makes you feel at ease which helps make for a stress free wedding day!

Makeup by Keri Ann FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Group Discounts
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 5

• DJ Dave Productions
    DJ Dave Productions Wedding DJs

Always a pleasure working with Makeup by Keri Ann, I know that her work will make the bride be beautiful on her wedding day.

• Absolutely Captivating Makeup Artistry
    Absolutely Captivating Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Keri Ann is a precious friend and an outstanding makeup artist. We have worked together on numerous occasions and I am always confident about referring her if I am booked and cannot assist a bride myself. If you want to feel and look pampered and beautiful on your special day, contact Makeup by Keri Ann.

• A Splendid Event
    A Splendid Event Wedding Planners

Keri Ann is a joy to work with very talented makeup artist.. Keri Ann will move mountains for her clients if need be .. I love working with her