Houston, TX 77043 Map · Phone number

About Makeup by Keri Ann

Makeup by Keri Ann provides on-location airbrush and traditional makeup services.

I have been in the beauty business for over 15 years and I served as a corporate chaplain for over 7 years, so I understand women's desire to feel beautiful outside and inside.  When I show a woman how beautiful she looks in the mirror, she always feels a little better on the inside.

Encouraged by friends and other professionals in the industry, I have launched my own free-lance makeup artist business.

As a makeup artist, I feel that it is my job to teach my clients tips and techniques they can use at home.  I also show them how to enhance their best facial features.

Intimate bridal parties are my specialty, but I can accommodate parties up to 6.  Parties of 7 of more require an additional fee and artist.

It is my pleasure, and honor, to create makeup looks "for ALL of life's special events"!

(When contacting me by email, I suggest leaving a follow up phone number, as sometimes my reply does not make it to your inbox.)

Follow Makeup by Keri Ann on

• Ashley Mitchell Salon And Spa
  • Blo Memorial City
  • Blush Beauty
  • Blo Blow Dry Bar The Woodlands
Photo courtesy of Monkey Doodle Photography

Eye makeup done by Makeup by Keri Ann
Photo courtesy of Monkey Doodle Photography Eye makeup done by Makeup by Keri Ann
small copy
Bridal Makeup @ Top O' The Hill
Photo by Kelley Craig Photography
Makeup by Makeup by Keri Ann
Bridal Makeup @ Top O' The Hill Photo by Kelley Craig Photography Makeup by Makeup by Keri Ann
Photo courtesy of Snapped with Love Photography

Makeup by Keri Ann bridal makeup
Photo courtesy of Snapped with Love Photography Makeup by Keri Ann bridal makeup
Photo courtesy of Snapped with Love Photography

Bride and Bridal Party makeup done by Makeup by...
Photo courtesy of Snapped with Love Photography Bride and Bridal Party makeup done by Makeup by...
breonna with flowers

Makeup by Makeup by Keri Ann

30 Reviews for Makeup by Keri Ann

• · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful experience.

Keri Ann is terrific. She is very patient and tries very hard to make everyone happy and look our best. I especially like how she pays attention to blending colors with your dress. Furthermore, as mother of the bride, I appreciated her calm demeanor. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 06/22/2019

10/10 Would hire again!

I was married in June of this year and Keri Ann did my makeup for my bridal portraits and wedding day. She took the time to make sure everything was exactly how I wanted and did make me feel rushed. I loved that she gave me small containers of the some of the makeup so that I could touch up if needed during the long day--but it wasn't needed! My makeup lasted throughout the entire night and I was on the dance floor almost the entire night. I highly recommend Keri Ann.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Marisa · Married on 08/12/2017

I absolutely loved working with Keri Ann for my makeup on my wedding day. I met her at an open house at Agave Real and immediately fell in love with her styling on social media and knew that I wanted her to do my makeup for my wedding day. Keri Ann did a trial run of my makeup for my engagement pictures (which turned out great) and she took care of both myself and my 2 bridesmaids for my wedding day. Keri Ann was flexible, super easy to communicate with and so sweet. She was always punctual, prepared, and had a wonderful attitude. She provided exactly the "look" I wanted for my wedding; naturally beautiful, glowing, and bridal. I truly felt like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day and my new husband absolutely loved my makeup. I would definitely recommend Keri Ann to anyone looking for a natural and beautiful makeup look.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Makeup by Keri Ann FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
    $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
    Group Discounts
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• DJ Dave Productions Wedding DJs

Always a pleasure working with Makeup by Keri Ann, I know that her work will make the bride be beautiful on her wedding day.

• Absolutely Captivating Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Keri Ann is a precious friend and an outstanding makeup artist. We have worked together on numerous occasions and I am always confident about referring her if I am booked and cannot assist a bride myself. If you want to feel and look pampered and beautiful on your special day, contact Makeup by Keri Ann.

• A Splendid Event
    A Splendid Event Wedding Planners

Keri Ann is a joy to work with very talented makeup artist.. Keri Ann will move mountains for her clients if need be .. I love working with her

• Houston, 77043 See on map
    Location of (Makeup by Keri Ann)