Blue Ridge, GA 30513 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Willow Wind Photography

Willow Wind Photography is a wedding photographer based out of Blue Ridge, Georgia. Sarah strives to not only capture photos that remind you of each memory, but to also bring back the emotion you felt in that exact moment. She’s laid-back, flexible and able to work with you to make you feel relaxed when things don’t go as planned. The candid photos she captures in those moments tend to be some of her clients favorites. As your family changes and grows, you will have beautiful keepsakes from your wedding that you can share with them for years to come!

Willow Wind Photography offers many services for documenting every memory of your big day. These wedding photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Slideshow
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Wedding portraits

Areas Covered

Willow Wind Photography is located in Blue Ridge, Georgia but will travel all over, including:

• Atlanta

Real Weddings 24 Photos

43 Reviews for Willow Wind Photography

Sarah S. · Married on 09/12/2020

Fantastic!

Sarah did a fantastic job! It rained the beginning of my wedding day and made everywhere I wanted a picture wet... But she was resourceful and had some blankets to put on the ground so my dress would not get dirty. She had great ideas to make the pictures unique and she was cheerful the whole time. The pictures turned out gorgeous! I highly recommend Willow Wind!

Sent on 10/01/2020
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 07/10/2020

Best. Photographer. Ever.

Sarah did both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. She was flawless, professional, and just perfect. I cannot say enough good things about her. My husband and I chose not to hire a wedding planner, so on the day of our wedding, Sarah literally, behind the scenes, kept everything moving smoothly. Truly, my wedding day would not have been the same without her! I had not been to many weddings or been a part of any weddings to know the process, so I was totally clueless. She would stop and check on me frequently... "do you need any water? snacks?" She made sure I had everything I needed and when I didn't even know I needed it.
    Anyway, our pictures turned out AMAZING. We have been married over a year now, and I still catch myself scrolling back through all the memories of that day.
    This is not only the best day of your life, but it's also the busiest! So pick a great photographer... stop what you are doing and book Sarah! I promise, you will have no regrets!

Sent on 12/10/2020

Willow Wind Photography's reply:

Hi Erica! Thank you so much for the kind words! I loved working with you guys so much!! Y'all were a blast!

Kristian B. · Married on 06/06/2020

Sarah will be the best person you have at your wedding!

Sarah was *the* best decision we made for our wedding. We were married in June 2020, in the midst of Covid season and while there were hundreds of unforseen difficulties we had to work through, Sarah was always so positive and never batted an eye at all the changes we had to make.
    On the wedding day, she was there on time, stayed until my husband and I left the venue, and was so nice to me and my family. We had already decided to give her 5 stars before we ever even saw our pictures. And they turned out absolutely beautiful!! We were still on our honeymoon when she sent all our pictures to us (I know many brides have had to wait nearly a month for their photos) and I couldn't have been happier with the quality.
    We talked to 4 other photographers in the area before deciding on Willow Wind Photography; we chose Sarah because she was by far the most straight forward, "you get this for this price;" all the other photographers we spoke to charged hourly, then charged per edited photo, charged extra to remove their watermark, etc. It was impossible to get a firm price from anyone except Sarah. We so appreciated the straight forward pricing at Willow Wind Photography because it made our planning and budgeting easier.
    If you're here and looking for a photographer, stop looking and just call Sarah. Seriously. You'll never regret it.

Sent on 06/22/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Willow Wind Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500.00
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Slideshow
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

2 Real Weddings

• Covered Bridge Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Sarah's work is quite lovely. She captures the beauty and emotion of her subjects, with an eye for detail that brides are looking for in a photographer.

• The Barn at Young Harris Barn & Farm Weddings

Sarah Tipton is a top notch photographer and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer. She goes above and beyond to make the clients feel comfortable and at ease and has a sharp eye for capturing those special moments. Her talent is revealed in the classic as well as trendy and fun photos of each event she has covered. She is number 1 on my preferred vendor list for the barn at Young Harris.

• The Hackney Warehouse Historic Weddings

We enjoyed working with Willow Wind Photography. Super professional and her work is amazing. We will recommend her to everyone!

• Blue Ridge, 30513 See on map
    706-748-7545 (Phone number)
  • Blue Ridge, 30513 See on map
    706-450-8602 (Phone number)
  • Blue Ridge, GA, 30513 See on map
    706-503-7714 (Phone number)

Willow Wind Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Willow Wind Photography include in the starting price?

Willow Wind Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does Willow Wind Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Willow Wind Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Willow Wind Photography offer?

Willow Wind Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Willow Wind Photography offer?

Willow Wind Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Willow Wind Photography offer for wedding events?

Willow Wind Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Willow Wind Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Willow Wind Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.