Willow Wind Photography Reviews

31 | Blue Ridge, GA

31 Reviews for Willow Wind Photography

31 Willow Wind Photography Reviews

Amber · Married on 09/22/2018

Sarah is the most kindest, down to earth, creative photographer there is. Me and my husband really enjoyed our engagement session and our wedding day with Sarah! We fell in love with each photo she captured. She was God sent and made our journey so special! We have so many precious memories with each photo she took! Highly recommend her!

Willow Wind Photography 1
    Willow Wind Photography 2
    Willow Wind Photography 3

Krista · Married on 06/16/2018

Sarah was simply awesome! She was a joy to work with! She was very professional, personable, and punctual. She was always very easy to contact and responsive to calls or emails. Most importantly, she was a great photographer! I would highly recommend her.

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/02/2018

Sarah is a complete gem. She has the perfect personality and makes you feel so comfortable. She made sure to get the photos I requested done and put my needs as the bride first. She went above and beyond! I am truly thankful to have had her as my photographer for my wedding day.

Caroline · Married on 04/28/2018

Using Sarah for our photography services was one of the best decisions Joe and I made. Sarah did our engagement shoot and our wedding photos. She had our engagement pictures back to us within 2-3 days and our wedding photos a week and a half after the wedding. Sarah is so sweet and made us feel so comfortable. Sarah wanted us to get all of the pictures we wanted at the wedding and helped keep track of the ones I still needed to get with people that were important to us. I could have never remembered that on my own. Sarah captured the sweetest details in my venue, our decor, my dress, etc. All of the details I missed and didn't have a chance to appreciate are now captured in photos for the rest of mine and Joe's life. I cannot thank Sarah enough for traveling to our venue, spending the entire day with us, and capturing the best day of our lives thus far!! I strongly recommend hiring Sarah for any work you and your family need!

Josh · Married on 03/24/2018

Sarah was kind, professional, caring and was all about paying attention to details, making the day as smooth and beautiful as it can be.
    I'd highly recommend Sarah for not just the wedding but any other events.
    Thank you Sarah!

Jenna · Married on 03/24/2018

Sarah is wonderful, thoughtful and caring person. We had so much fun throughout our wedding day. Her work is absolutely great and we love all her pictures. We would highly recommend her and love to work with her again in near future!!

Palak · Married on 11/24/2017

Sarah is a really sweet and beautiful person. It was fun having our Engagement session with her. We couldn't feel more comfortable. She totally gets what you're looking for your pictures to be and helps out accordingly with much more ideas and variety. It was less of posing and more of enjoying the moment. We highly recommend her.
    Thank you Sarah! :-)

Sent on 08/03/2017

Willow Wind Photography's reply:

Thank you, Palak. I wish you guys all the best!

Christopher · Married on 10/28/2017

Absolutely the best. Nothing more to say except that Sarah was everything we could want and more.

Willow Wind Photography 4
    Willow Wind Photography 5

sarah · Married on 09/30/2017

So sweet and very helpful and very patient!

Willow Wind Photography 6

Katie · Married on 09/02/2017

I could not have chosen a better wedding photographer! Sarah was very accommodating to all of my special requests, and her pictures were absolutely fabulous. We also were able to review our pictures within a week of the wedding. Such a pleasure to work with, and really helped make the day feel special.

Karen · Married on 08/26/2017

Sarah was patient and positive and stepped in to make sure the day was great. Her photography is stunning and eye for memorable unstated moments gave us images we couldn't have requested beforehand. As mother of the Bride I was so happy with Sarah and her work and time

Sent on 09/13/2017

Willow Wind Photography's reply:

Thank you, Karen. I thoroughly enjoyed capturing the wedding. You couldn't have picked a more beautiful backdrop!

Katie · Married on 08/26/2017

We could not have chosen a better photographer for our wedding day! Sarah's sweet and calming demeanor made her an absolute joy to work with. She knew exactly how to balance getting all the right shots without being obtrusive. She also went above and beyond by jumping in without hesitation to help with last minute details around the venue before the ceremony! We received full access to all of our pictures within 10 days, and we were thrilled by the quality of every shot. She captured the day beautifully. We are so grateful for her continued kindness, flexibility, and professionalism. We look forward to calling on her again in the future! Thank you, Sarah!

Meg · Married on 11/13/2016

Sarah is not only an amazing individual to work with, but she also has an extreme amount of talent in what she does.
    Her responsiveness, flexibility, and pricing are just some of the things that impressed us before we even got to meet her.
    On her way to us (after driving over an hour) she even offered to go pick up any last minute things we may have forgotten at the store on her way and also offered to get us cheeseburgers before we arrived at the venue. A small request that just made her above and beyond wonderful.
    She continually put us first throughout the entire evening and consulted with me on any issue or concern she had about who to have in certain photos. She also had the added ability of being firm with guests who were trying to get their own photos. She very politely explained to them before she began that she needed to make sure she got her shots in for us and that anyone was welcome after that, when someone did not comply, she was not hesitant to remind them. That was really impressive to both of us.
    Overall, Sarah's professionalism, kindness, attention to detail, and sweet demeanor far exceeded our expectations and we are so grateful for the amazing job she did for us.

Stacy · Married on 10/29/2016

Sarah was beyond a pleasure to work with. She was extremely responsive up until our wedding day and on our wedding day she was such a calming presence and very professional. My now husband and I are not the best with posed pictures so Sarah was so great in capturing true moments of our wedding day (which were some of my favorites!). Above and beyond does not describe her level of service. I highly recommend!

Lauren · Married on 10/22/2016

I don't even know where to start on reviewing Sarah! She was an absolute godsend for our wedding. Not to mention she may be one of the sweetest people I have met in a long time! From the first time I talked to her on the phone until the minute we got our pictures, she was a joy to work with. She is incredibly flexible with everything and doesn't get put out if the schedule doesn't go exactly the way it was supposed to go or if things don't go as planned. Throughout the wedding, I don't ever remember seeing her, yet the pictures show that she was everywhere she needed to be, getting the perfect shots for us to remember our day! She even helped with making some suggestions during the reception for when we should switch the schedule so we could have the best possible pictures with the daylight we had left. I look at our wedding pictures every day and continue to be amazed at Sarah's work!
    If you're getting married in the North Georgia Mountains, definitely check with Sarah before even thinking about another photographer! You definitely won't be disappointed!

Brittney · Married on 09/17/2016

Sarah was amazing to work with! She is very laid back and makes you feel very comfortable. She got my pictures back very quickly. The pictures were absolutely amazing. I can not say enough great things about her! I recommend her 100% for any of your picture needs.

Jin Joo · Married on 08/06/2016

Sarah, the owner and photographer of Willow Wind Photography, was so great to work with. We utilized her skills for our engagement photo shoot and for our wedding earlier this month. She is so down to earth and easy to work with. Sarah is so kind and attentive. Her style of photography is exactly what we were looking for. Our wedding day went by so fast but Sarah was able to capture all the events throughout the day and all the small details that my husband and I didn't even notice until we saw her photos! Sarah makes an effort to make sure that the client is comfortable, which is was really important to us. Her prices was very affordable and reasonable as well. I would recommend Willow Wind Photography to anyone looking for a professional photographer!

Jamie · Married on 07/09/2016

Thank you so much to Sarah! She is a fantastic photographer with such a laid back and sweet personality. Our wedding day was better because she was the person taking photos. Also, our pictures turned out so beautiful!! She was easy to be reached, and responds quickly up through the wedding day, and afterwards for any questions we had. Thanks again!!

Amanda · Married on 06/18/2016

Sarah is awesome! She captured my wedding perfectly. I highly recommend her :)

Amanda · Married on 05/21/2016

Sarah was awesome! Very professional, always got back to me in a timely matter! Great personality and super easy to work with! Highly recommended!

Roger · Married on 07/25/2015

Great photographer & very creative! Pleasant personality.

Carrie · Married on 07/11/2015

The photos turned out fantastic! We were extremely pleased with her professionalism and final products. Highly recommended!

Patricia · Married on 06/07/2015

Sarah is wonderful! She is very professional and her pictures are beautiful.

Sarah is such a down to earth person. Her pictures are beautiful and really focuses on what matters~ personality and true love between two people. She will do anything possible to get the perfect shot and such a sweet heart while doing it! I could not have picked a better photographer for my outdoor wedding.