Nearby Vendors to Consider

About William Chang Photography

Photography service for New York City and Worldwide

As a NYC wedding photographer, I hope to capture the happiest moments of a couple’s life with fresh and creative angles that reflect their natural style.  The photographs of your wedding should remind you of those special moments with your new partner and your loved ones.  Your wedding day is special and unique and my goal is to capture that.

We find inspiration for our work from every couple that we work with. Each couple has their own distinct personalities and we take the time to build a relationship with each couple. As we get to know you better, different ideas emerge to display different personalities and emotions.

Visit www.william-chang.com to learn more about our services

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Albums (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Slideshow (1)

Truncated

William Chang is professional and friendly. He's also got the patience of a saint. I highly recommend him as a photographer.

We hired William for the following services: engagement photo shoot, wedding day photographer, wedding day photo booth (Momobooth), rush photo printing (20x30 canvas), and wedding photo album.

During our first meeting, William took the time to show us his work and samples of the gorgeous flat-lay wedding albums. More importantly, he asked us questions to get a sense of what WE were looking for in our wedding photos. We never felt pressured to book immediately or book add-on's if we didn't need them.

During the engagement shoot, William was super patient when my feet started hurting (dying) from walking around Central Park in heels. Our shoot ran over by an hour, but William never rushed me as I hobbled to the next shooting location. Another thing we really appreciated about William are his simple directions while shooting. He doesn't over-direct.

As for the wedding day, he was great. He showed up early to scout a first-look location around our hotel. He worked quickly at Jane's Carousel (DUMBO) when we found a spot that wasn't crowded. He got great pics of the ceremony without being a distraction. I didn't even notice him. He and his assistant took endless group pics during the reception.

Momobooth was loved by our guests. It's an enclosed booth with a cloth backdrop. The booth comes with an attendant and photo props. The guests get to choose from a few photo layouts. I was able to customize the layouts. One nice bonus feature is getting a soft copy of all the photo booth pics taken throughout the night.

William made editing the wedding album an easy process by starting it for me. He formats each page and chooses pics that tell the story of the wedding day. When you have a 1,000+ pics to look through, you appreciate getting some help.

William made our lives easier. Everything was convenient.

Profile Picture Emma, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow

William was an absolute joy to work with. From start to finish, he worked with our budget and always made sure to have our best interests. He never tried to push a product on us and took time to get to know us. William made our wedding planning process so stress-free. He's very quick to respond to e-mails and incredibly professional. My husband and I felt very sad knowing that our services concluded with William after our wedding. If you're looking for a stress-free, laid-back, wonderful photographer, please book William Chang.

Profile Picture Olivia, 12/6/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

We hired William for our engagement and wedding photos and we couldn't be happier with his quality of work and professionalism. William is very personable, detailed-oriented, and great to work with. With his experience, he has a lot of great ideas but he was also open to ours. Being a bride, there are a lot of stresses and William was not one of them, he is very reliable and I highly recommend him for any of your photography needs!

Profile Picture Winnie, 11/20/15, 1 Review