Astoria, NY 11106 Map · Phone number

About Rob Corbett Photography

I am a professional photographer, specializing in wedding and event photography. I got my first SLR camera when I was 13 years old and it has been a passion ever since. I will cover your special day without time limits because my goal is to capture all of your special moments. My style is a mix of photojournalistic and artistic. I believe you should enjoy your day and the photographs we create together will last a lifetime. While I take many candids, fully capturing the emotions of the day, I also ensure that we set up any and all formal shots that you desire or that I think will help us to capture the day.

I have affordable packages to fit most budgets. I cover much of the tri-state area and am available for further distances and destination weddings. Engagement sessions are available, as are hardcover, bound wedding albums in varying sizes and page numbers. Full day wedding coverage starts as low as $1700.

I also offer City Hall wedding packages in Manhattan at low rates, beginning at $300.

So please feel free to call or email me if you'd like to discuss your plans or you have any questions.

Follow Rob Corbett Photography on

104374b7b287253a 1258429789801 RooneyESession140600px
CollinsReceptionFormals0682

3 Reviews for Rob Corbett Photography

Diana · Married on 10/03/2009

Rob did an amazing job. We absolutely love our pictures. Everyone was blown away by them. We would recommend him to anyone. My sister is getting married in a few months and her and her fiance didn't even need to look at any other photographers.

Sent on 11/16/2009

Heidi · Married on 09/04/2009

My fiance and I really wanted to capture this time in our life (our engagement) during the peak season of fall with the colorful foliage and Rob Corbett went above and beyond our expectations. We were able to tell him what we liked and he took our vision and incorporated his own creativity and imagination taking great still shots and well as candids. He really knows how and when to use lighting to make each shot unique. We emailed our photos to about 30 family and friends and their responses have been overwhelmingly positive (I.E. - Such creative pictures, gorgeous backgrounds). We LOVED the job that Rob did so much we have asked him to be our Photographer for our wedding in 2010. Rob Corbett photography was very professional but yet made us feel relaxed during the photo shoot so our personalites could shine through the pictures. Thank you again Rob Corbett photography for the unforgettable experience and photos! Heidi Morris & Kevin Rooney

Sent on 11/16/2009

Patricia · Married on 08/29/2009

I was Rob's 2nd Wedding ever and he did an amazing job! He is so low key you barely know he is there --- but he has an artistiv eye and captures every special moment and look. He is willing to accomdate you any way that is possible to make sure you get whatever photo you want. He goes with the flow and stayed for the whole reception which was wonderful! (And, something I hear you don't get from every professional photog) One extra special thing about Rob Corbett's photos are that they have that extra artistic flair and he his photos tell a story! Everyone who has seen his photos from our wedding says they are amazing. I could not have asked for anything more! I would recommend him to anyone and I am sure your photos would be just as fabulous as mine were!

Sent on 11/17/2009