926 Lincoln Highway, Fairview Heights, IL 62208 Map · Phone number

About Willard's Formal Wear

You can depend on Willard’s for wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses and tuxedo rentals. Count on a wide variety of formalwear styles and colors for the entire wedding party. Our goal is to make your formal apparel truly unique and provide the best quality and service. Schedule an appointment where you will be greeted with quality customer service, stylish suggestions and an efficient, knowledgeable staff for your wedding day.

Follow Willard's Formal Wear on

202alfrescoA
242cambridge

44 Reviews for Willard's Formal Wear

hilary · Married on 09/08/2018

My dress alterations were absolutely perfect!! The dress fit me to the T and it was so fast!!

Kay · Married on 07/29/2018

I have used Willard's Tailor Shop for years and have always had a great experience. They always seem to be busy when I go in, which says a lot. They have always been polite and helpful with all my alterations. Great advice and I have even took in some items that were not so easy to work on but they were always accommodating.
    I have recommended them to several who use them and one who rented their tuxes from the formal wear side.

shana · Married on 10/11/2014

This rating is based on Leann. We did not have the same experience with all the employees. She was very helpful and dependable. I trusted that she would make sure we had the best service, although we did have problems with other employees.

Willard's Formal Wear FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

• Champagne & Lace Bridal
    Champagne & Lace Bridal Wedding Dresses

Congratulations for your award! To get great tuxedos and impeccable service this is your place to go. You will not have to worry about your wedding looking amazing when you go to Willard's!

• The Mane Attraction Hair Studio, Boutique & Spa
    The Mane Attraction Hair Studio, Boutique & Spa Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have recommended Willards to many brides and friends for many years. Noone I know has ever been disappointed in Willards tuxedo rentals. As far as alterations goes it has an A+ rating with myself, my husband and many others I know. Always precise and quick to meet our needs, Willards is the tuxedo rental and alteration place to go because you will never be disappointed. -Carla Hall, Owner, The Mane Attraction Hair Studio, www.maneattractionhairstudio.com

• Night Magic Entertainment
    Night Magic Entertainment Wedding DJs

Willard's goes above and beyond to take care of their customers. I have referred them for many years and have rented from them several times personally and have sent hundreds of my friends and clients to them as well. I can highly recommend Willard's.

• 926 Lincoln Highway Fairview Heights, IL 62208 See on map