305 Piasa St., Alton, IL 62002 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Real Weddings 2

About Frew's Bridal

At Frew's Bridal (formerly Carole Frew's Bridal) – our retail store located in Illinois, 20 miles from downtown St. Louis – we provide the personal quality service that Midwestern brides and wedding parties - as well as prom and pageant girls - have depended on for years. We are proud to be one of the largest suppliers of wedding attire and tuxedos in the Midwest, and have recently grown our store with a move into a spacious historic building in downtown Alton, Illinois. With a gorgeous expanded showroom and equally gorgeous expanded stock, our consultants are more prepared than ever to serve all of your bridal and formal wear needs.

Not in the St. Louis metro area? No problem - shop all of our fabulous gowns and accessories (both in stock and special order) from dozens of amazing designers on our website, www.BestBridalPrices.com - same fantastic value, same personalized customer service. Questions? Call us at (618) 466-8820 - we're here to help make your dress dreams come true!

Hours:

Monday through Thursday: 10 a.m.-7p.m.

Friday: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.

Frew's Bridal 5
Frew's Bridal 6
Frew's Bridal 7
  • User4499765 ·

Consultants are very patient and helpful! So many gorgeous dresses to choose from. I highly recommend Frews Bridal!

Sent on 10/24/2014
  • Katlyn

Katlyn · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful dress

I loved everything about the store and my dress. The dress fit perfectly and I had so many compliments.

Sent on 09/09/2019
    Frew's Bridal 8
  • cassondra

cassondra · Married on 08/24/2019

They were great

Frews was extremely easy to work with! I tried on 6 or so dresses and they were out of my price range, too heavy, too big, not what I pictured... I was feeling a little defeated and went to check out the bridesmaids section. While there I found a dress I LOVED but... it was navy. The girl who helped us said it was available in ivory, recommended ordering a size up and didnt act like she was bothered one bit that I wasnt spending a TON of money. She was understanding and seemed genuinely happy to help. Thank you for everything frews!

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Frew's Bridal 9

Frew's Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• 305 Piasa St. Alton, 62002 See on map
    8772743321 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday through Thursday: 10 a.m.-7p.m. Friday: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Sunday: 12 noon-5 p.m.